Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Magic

Jump to newest

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

It just me or do some threads here just disappear into thin air?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Breach of rules from the outset. It was only going to end one way.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Speaking of which, I noticed my knob getting cold and I've just discovered some threads missing from my crotch leaving duine serious ventilation... Coincidence?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Breach of rules from the outset. It was only going to end one way. "

Yup. Nothing else to add.

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

[Removed by poster at 19/02/19 15:30:32]

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"Breach of rules from the outset. It was only going to end one way. "

The thread fairy has struck again

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 19/02/19 15:29:19]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Breach of rules from the outset. It was only going to end one way.

The thread fairy has struck again "

Don't i know it, and I'm working in a convent today.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

It just me or do some threads here just disappear into thin air?"

Thread has disappeared but the guy who wrote the abusive message is still on Fab! So once again it looks like the woman who reports an abusive man ends up getting the blame.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

Meanwhile other threads seem to have a distinct “one trick pony” feel about them...

over a year ago

"

I' say it is a bug in the fab matrix as similar happens to alot of my sent messages

over a year ago

What did I miss?

If it's the thread I think it was then I'd have to agree I feel like 1 lady did get picked on a bit.

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"

Thread has disappeared but the guy who wrote the abusive message is still on Fab! So once again it looks like the woman who reports an abusive man ends up getting the blame."

And a forum ban ... hes free to send more of those delights

over a year ago

"

Thread has disappeared but the guy who wrote the abusive message is still on Fab! So once again it looks like the woman who reports an abusive man ends up getting the blame.

And a forum ban ... hes free to send more of those delights"

Exactly this.

over a year ago

Can someone please tell me what did I miss?

By *osmicGate OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? "

The thread fairy

over a year ago

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? "
The usual fab thing people making a mountain out of a molehill.

over a year ago

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? The usual fab thing people making a mountain out of a molehill."

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off.

over a year ago

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? The usual fab thing people making a mountain out of a molehill."

You’ve obviously never had an extremely abusive message if that’s what you think.

It’s more about the double standards that applied to fab than anything else.

over a year ago

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? The usual fab thing people making a mountain out of a molehill.

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off. "

Lol I've been on the wrong side of many the keyboard warriors on this site like water off a duck's back.

over a year ago

"Can someone please tell me what did I miss? The usual fab thing people making a mountain out of a molehill.

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off. Lol I've been on the wrong side of many the keyboard warriors on this site like water off a duck's back."

Good way to be but the double standards here are a bit sickening at times.

over a year ago

xxx

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off. Lol I've been on the wrong side of many the keyboard warriors on this site like water off a duck's back."

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx

over a year ago

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off. Lol I've been on the wrong side of many the keyboard warriors on this site like water off a duck's back.

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx"

Well thank you and so what if you are carrying a few extra pounds.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

All well and good making that statement but if you were the wrong side of it you'd be well pissed off. Lol I've been on the wrong side of many the keyboard warriors on this site like water off a duck's back.

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx"

Rover these people have very little going on in their lives. They live them out on sites like this being pathetic.

Now watch closely.

over a year ago

xxx

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx

Rover these people have very little going on in their lives. They live them out on sites like this being pathetic.

Now watch closely."

Watching

over a year ago

Now watch closely.

Watching "

But are you watching closely.

over a year ago

xxx

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx Well thank you and so what if you are carrying a few extra pounds. "

Why would you say that when im been supportive of you ??? You sounding a bit like the horrible man that was here before ...

over a year ago

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx Well thank you and so what if you are carrying a few extra pounds.

Why would you say that when im been supportive of you ??? You sounding a bit like the horrible man that was here before ... "

Oh goodness you take the bad meaning out of everything I say.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Now watch closely.

Watching But are you watching closely."

Didn't take long. Very predictable.

over a year ago

Now watch closely.

Watching But are you watching closely.

Didn't take long. Very predictable. "

You little devil you trying to get my attention.

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

Ahh did someone call you a fat c**t too. You know i know how you feel ... there was this one guy here and he used to kinda stalk me on threads making sly comments about the size of my fine ass. Hes gone now but i remember, it wasn't very nice. These people suffer from low self esteem and self worth... you keep your chin up xx Well thank you and so what if you are carrying a few extra pounds.

Why would you say that when im been supportive of you ??? You sounding a bit like the horrible man that was here before ... Oh goodness you take the bad meaning out of everything I say. "

In fairness your remark could be taken either way... it made me do a double take when i read it

over a year ago

Why would you say that when im been supportive of you ??? You sounding a bit like the horrible man that was here before ... Oh goodness you take the bad meaning out of everything I say.

In fairness your remark could be taken either way... it made me do a double take when i read it "

I believe that says more about you and a few others than it says about me.

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

Why would you say that when im been supportive of you ??? You sounding a bit like the horrible man that was here before ... Oh goodness you take the bad meaning out of everything I say.

In fairness your remark could be taken either way... it made me do a double take when i read it I believe that says more about you and a few others than it says about me."

Well clearly the person your comment was directed at felt the same as me ...so what exatly do you reckon it says about us?

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"

It's weird because there are other threads that you wish would actually disappear in to thin air... but no

over a year ago

In fairness your remark could be taken either way... it made me do a double take when i read it I believe that says more about you and a few others than it says about me.

Well clearly the person your comment was directed at felt the same as me ...so what exatly do you reckon it says about us?"

It says should have gone to Specsavers.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

It's weird because there are other threads that you wish would actually disappear in to thin air... but no "

Yup..!

Post new Message to Thread