Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Sex on a first date.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So rather than hijack another thread any further. I felt it best to start this one.

Question - would you have sex on a first date? If you would, can you share with us why you would be happy to? If no, can you share with us why you would not?

These relate to dating outside of Fabswingers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Answer: Yeah.

Reason: I have a dick.

Just keeping it real.

Side note: it's not that I'd have sex with anyone, but if I was on a date with someone then Id have to be interested in her so yeah.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Answer: Yeah.

Just keeping it real.

Side note: it's not that I'd have sex with anyone, but if I was on a date with someone then Id have to be interested in her so yeah."

Lol and if you both had sex and enjoyed it would you think she had no morals?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah sure look...

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Just keeping it real.

Side note: it's not that I'd have sex with anyone, but if I was on a date with someone then Id have to be interested in her so yeah.

Lol and if you both had sex and enjoyed it would you think she had no morals? "

Absolutely not. I'm a modern man.

The only thing that could put me off her is if she was prepared to go bareback first time.

over a year ago

Just keeping it real.

Lol and if you both had sex and enjoyed it would you think she had no morals?

Absolutely not. I'm a modern man.

The only thing that could put me off her is if she was prepared to go bareback first time."

Thank you

over a year ago

I would. Any first dates I've went on though I haven't even been expecting a kiss as you just never know how well you might click or not. On that note though, if you both click and are both really attracted to each other then I wouldn't see any problem with a bit of first date nookie

over a year ago

Don't really see what's the big deal about it...

It all depends on a person and circumstances.

Went on a date with a guy from across the country as we somehow just clicked. Had sex on a first date, ended up staying together for over two years.

Went on a date with someone I completely fancied the pants off but that person was going away for a long time in a week, so we both made the best of a little time that we had.

Think if there's no real chemistry between two people - sex or no sex it's not going to last anyway, so why create or follow some rules that don't make much sense anyway?

As long as everyone is safe and happy...

over a year ago

Steph, what are you ssying thank you for and to what? I'm curious.

over a year ago

"Steph, what are you ssying thank you for and to what? I'm curious."

The fact that he wouldn't think she had had less morals because she slept with him on the first date.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Normally no.

Grew up in Dublin where bareback sex regularly offered on first date, avoided it all.

Watched loads around me become single parents, or shack up with a girl cause they got pregnant etc etc.

Now I am older I am hardly gonna start acting like a horny teen and start sticking my dick in anything that asks and probably end up a single dad.

over a year ago

"Steph, what are you ssying thank you for and to what? I'm curious.

The fact that he wouldn't think she had had less morals because she slept with him on the first date."

Yes i see that, but why thank him? What are you thankful?

over a year ago

Why?*

over a year ago

The fact that he wouldn't think she had had less morals because she slept with him on the first date.

Yes i see that, but why thank him? What are you thankful?"

I thanked him for what he replied.

over a year ago

I thanked him for what he replied. "

The reason i ask is this. You decided to ask him an different question to my posted question on the thread. You were steering the conversation to an answer you were quite sure he would give you. Then you said thank you. So it seems to me that you were trying to make a point. Not sure why, as to me there is no point to make. It is a question about how people are different. There is no right answer, which i think you were trying to show. With your interaction. So i'll ask again, why did you thank him?

over a year ago

Absolutely. I would only go on a date with someone if I already knew him well enough to be genuinely interested in pursuing a relationship, sexual compatibility is an important element for me and I see no point in wasting time going on multiple dates without establishing it. Also, if he was only interested in a pump and dump, as those who see women to be "used" express it, best to not have more than a few hours of my time wasted - it might even be good sex!

I'm an adult, game playing doesn't interest me.

over a year ago

"So rather than hijack another thread any further. I felt it best to start this one.

Question - would you have sex on a first date? If you would, can you share with us why you would be happy to? If no, can you share with us why you would not?

These relate to dating outside of Fabswingers. "

Absolutely. Sexual chemistry is the most important thing to me. It makes no sense to hold out in my opinion.

Plus, if he's the kinda guy who would write me off for fucking on the first date, then I'm not interested in seeing him again.

over a year ago

The reason i ask is this. You decided to ask him an different question to my posted question on the thread. You were steering the conversation to an answer you were quite sure he would give you. Then you said thank you. So it seems to me that you were trying to make a point. Not sure why, as to me there is no point to make. It is a question about how people are different. There is no right answer, which i think you were trying to show. With your interaction. So i'll ask again, why did you thank him? "

plenty of people start threads and other posters ask questions within the thread. I was just curious from his initial answer how he felt about her morals so I asked him, he answered and I thanked him for his answer.

As for you question I can't answer as been a long time since I was on a date.

over a year ago

God's honest truth I've never had sex on a first date.Thats more down to the fact that I've genuinely had an interest in the person and wouldn't want to have them think I was a dog just looking to get laid...however,if the situation arose then yes I 100% would and it wouldn't make me think any less of the person.

over a year ago

The irony here is that someone who is a serial dater could end up having sex with more people that the person who only dates serious prospects but has sex on the first date

over a year ago

"Absolutely. I would only go on a date with someone if I already knew him well enough to be genuinely interested in pursuing a relationship, sexual compatibility is an important element for me and I see no point in wasting time going on multiple dates without establishing it. Also, if he was only interested in a pump and dump, as those who see women to be "used" express it, best to not have more than a few hours of my time wasted - it might even be good sex!

I'm an adult, game playing doesn't interest me. "

It does look like a lot of men fail to grasp the fact that it's nothing to do with woman's general morals and safety.

Yes, some women go on lots of dates with anyone just for the sake of it.

Other women will have one date in 5 years, but it will be a person she genuinely likes in more ways than one.

Say both of them have sex on a first date. How can you even begin to compare their morals and standards?

If you do - it's you who's fucked up. And if you do have that point of view of brushing everyone into the same pile just because they felt attracted to you enough to have sex with you on a first date - good riddance in my eyes

over a year ago

"The irony here is that someone who is a serial dater could end up having sex with more people that the person who only dates serious prospects but has sex on the first date "

Absolutely true and I know a tonne of folk like that.

over a year ago

The reason i ask is this. You decided to ask him an different question to my posted question on the thread. You were steering the conversation to an answer you were quite sure he would give you. Then you said thank you. So it seems to me that you were trying to make a point. Not sure why, as to me there is no point to make. It is a question about how people are different. There is no right answer, which i think you were trying to show. With your interaction. So i'll ask again, why did you thank him?

plenty of people start threads and other posters ask questions within the thread. I was just curious from his initial answer how he felt about her morals so I asked him, he answered and I thanked him for his answer.

"

You asked sbout morals. It's like leading the witness. The funny thingvsbout this is that you are pissed because morals were brought up on anothed thread. Morals are not asked here and its for posters to give their own reasons. Not for you to steer the answers. To one that you think proves something. The only thing it proves is that we are all different.

over a year ago

You asked sbout morals. It's like leading the witness. The funny thingvsbout this is that you are pissed because morals were brought up on anothed thread. Morals are not asked here and its for posters to give their own reasons. Not for you to steer the answers. To one that you think proves something. The only thing it proves is that we are all different. "

Let's just leave it at that. Good luck with your Fab journey and your dating journey.

over a year ago

You asked sbout morals. It's like leading the witness. The funny thingvsbout this is that you are pissed because morals were brought up on anothed thread. Morals are not asked here and its for posters to give their own reasons. Not for you to steer the answers. To one that you think proves something. The only thing it proves is that we are all different.

Let's just leave it at that. Good luck with your Fab journey and your dating journey."

Bye then.

over a year ago

My answer is yes....

The why: I really like sex. If I am on a date with someone and we both wanted to have sex I see no point in not having it

over a year ago

Depends on a lot things. Type of date, alcohol consumed. First date intentions aren't usually to get laid but alcohol does make the majority of us to get carried away.

over a year ago

My thoughts.

I would not have sex on a first date. Also, a woman who talks about sex or suggests it on a first date, is not for me.

Why? Ok, because I think sex will sort itself out in good time. In dating i'm looking for many things but a woman who talks about sex or has sex on a first date. I think this, how many other randoms, and that's what first dates are, they are with people you do not know, how many other randoms has she fucked. She give herself up fairly easily. If we got together, what's going to stop her cheating on me with another bloke, as its been fairly easy already to get into her knickers? Another is, maybe she uses sex as a tool. So different reasons really.

over a year ago

It's been a long time since I've had a first date but when I did I wouldn't have slept with the person. I preferred to get to know them a bit better before deciding to take it further or not...Even though we swing now, and this has altered how we look at sex, I still think that if I was dating someone I would probably still want to get to know them a bit before sleeping with them. Maybe I see swing life and real life as two separate entitles. .in any case it's not to do with morals, just preferences

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes I would if it feels right.

But also I don't judge people about their past sexual behaviour.

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

My answer is yes if there’s a connection and the woman feels the same sure why wouldn’t you,safe sex always for both sides

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

Morals don't come into it. Those games are over. I don't need to have sex on a first date, I like romance and getting to know someone,.. If its offered.. I can say yes or no.. But first date sex is often mediocre. So, I'd probably be happy to wait. And like the previous poster I haven't dated in years.

over a year ago

Absolutely not. I would insist on months of chat and then at least 2 coffee meets, 1 pub drink, a meal out, a day of walking in a park holding hands, then mebbe a kiss ( on the cheeks obviously - Duh), then a dance date where it would be allowed to put my arms around her (#me2), then a cinema date where we both sign affidavits that a back row fumble is allowed before further affidavits are signed that sex is consensual by both parties but excludes anal, bareback and only missionary and no oral.

That’s modern society for ya.

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

There is no right or wrong way when it comes to sex on a first date. It's all down to the individuals and their own preference. Some like to date old school and wait others may think why bother waiting. Personally I think there is nothing wrong with either. As I said before each to their own who are we to judge.

over a year ago

I believe if you want to have sex with another consenting adult on the first date, then great. If you chose not too then that's fine too if that's what both want.

If one is concerned what having sex on the first date will mean for ones ability to trust them in the future well then that's ones problem to deal with and possibly speaks to issues with insecurity

But that's just my opinion

L

over a year ago

Of course, we're both adults, if there's chemistry and attraction then I see no problem with it!

If I'm on a date with someone it's in the hope of pursuing a relationship with them and while there are a lot of different factors that contribute to a healthy and compatible relationship, sex is of no greater or lesser importance to the rest of them.

I don't see why sexual compatibility should be stigmatised and treated differently to, say, intellectual compatibility.

Granted, sex can/will "improve" once you know a person better but you may not know a person's sense of humour after a first date yet it shouldn't stop you sharing a laugh and a joke with them!

Just my two cents

over a year ago

Simply put.... Yes I would.

over a year ago

"I believe if you want to have sex with another consenting adult on the first date, then great. If you chose not too then that's fine too if that's what both want.

If one is concerned what having sex on the first date will mean for ones ability to trust them in the future well then that's ones problem to deal with and possibly speaks to issues with insecurity

But that's just my opinion

L"

Talking a lot of sense there

Eros

By *eebawMan
over a year ago

Personaly i would rather wait for it than first night if i was seriously into a girl. Sex is way more fun if ya know the person or have spend a bit of social time together etc. I find that I would call myself strange like that cause most guys wana just jump straight into sex. Might show why im gettin nowhere lol lol

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

The reason i ask is this. You decided to ask him an different question to my posted question on the thread. You were steering the conversation to an answer you were quite sure he would give you. Then you said thank you. So it seems to me that you were trying to make a point. Not sure why, as to me there is no point to make. It is a question about how people are different. There is no right answer, which i think you were trying to show. With your interaction. So i'll ask again, why did you thank him? "

Jasus, you may be overthinking this trooper

over a year ago

I would if the chemistry is hot and I get a good vibe. If I have any doubts then for safety reasons I wouldn’t.

over a year ago

Jasus, you may be overthinking this trooper "

Hey Yosser. Not overthinking. I know it looks like that. The only reason i pushed why? Was that the particular user was making the comment and posing a different question to the guy that i asked. The reason she was doing this was to try and prove her point. When there really isn't a point to prove. Answers and opinion will vary between people as there is NO right or wrong answer. It was a continuation from another thread

She disagreed with what i said. So by manipulating the question, she got an answer from a man that agreed with her own point. So the thank you was a signal to suggest the kind of 'told you so'. Thing is, there is no right or wrong. So i was just probing to get a truthful response but people like that, don't want conversation, they want to tell you what craic is. They don't want dialogue. Hence the refusal to discuss further.

over a year ago

Hey Yosser. Not overthinking. I know it looks like that. The only reason i pushed why? Was that the particular user was making the comment and posing a different question to the guy that i asked. The reason she was doing this was to try and prove her point. When there really isn't a point to prove. Answers and opinion will vary between people as there is NO right or wrong answer. It was a continuation from another thread

She disagreed with what i said. So by manipulating the question, she got an answer from a man that agreed with her own point. So the thank you was a signal to suggest the kind of 'told you so'. Thing is, there is no right or wrong. So i was just probing to get a truthful response but people like that, don't want conversation, they want to tell you what craic is. They don't want dialogue. Hence the refusal to discuss further. "

Oh for gods sake... she said this I said that I thought she meant this so I said that but not sure what she meant so I said something else aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh

over a year ago

Yes, if there is chemistry and both are consenting then it is fun.

I would not judge a girl on it. Firstly, because I am doing it to so there shouldn’t be double standards and secondly, we are consenting adults with needs.

over a year ago

She disagreed with what i said. So by manipulating the question, she got an answer from a man that agreed with her own point. So the thank you was a signal to suggest the kind of 'told you so'. Thing is, there is no right or wrong. So i was just probing to get a truthful response but people like that, don't want conversation, they want to tell you what craic is. They don't want dialogue. Hence the refusal to discuss further.

Oh for gods sake... she said this I said that I thought she meant this so I said that but not sure what she meant so I said something else aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh"

And what did you say.

over a year ago

Oh for gods sake... she said this I said that I thought she meant this so I said that but not sure what she meant so I said something else aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh And what did you say."

Oh god - not me too #me2- zzzzzzzzz

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

"My thoughts.

I would not have sex on a first date. Also, a woman who talks about sex or suggests it on a first date, is not for me.

Why? Ok, because I think sex will sort itself out in good time. In dating i'm looking for many things but a woman who talks about sex or has sex on a first date. I think this, how many other randoms, and that's what first dates are, they are with people you do not know, how many other randoms has she fucked. She give herself up fairly easily. If we got together, what's going to stop her cheating on me with another bloke, as its been fairly easy already to get into her knickers? Another is, maybe she uses sex as a tool. So different reasons really. "

What ya doing here so this is not a dating site

over a year ago

Oh for gods sake... she said this I said that I thought she meant this so I said that but not sure what she meant so I said something else aaaaarrrrrggghhhhhhh And what did you say.

Oh god - not me too #me2- zzzzzzzzz"

Strange thing to say.

over a year ago

She disagreed with what i said. So by manipulating the question, she got an answer from a man that agreed with her own point. So the thank you was a signal to suggest the kind of 'told you so'. Thing is, there is no right or wrong. So i was just probing to get a truthful response but people like that, don't want conversation, they want to tell you what craic is. They don't want dialogue. Hence the refusal to discuss further. "

I didn't think there was any point discussing it further as you have your opinion and I have mine. My opinion is if a guy and girl go on a first date and have sex why do you think her morals are any less than the guys. I'm not here to force my opinion on anyone and I gave no problem listening to a person's opinion. You accused me of hijacking your thread so I left it alone. I never got personal which is the route a lot of people take here. And my comment "thank you" was under no circumstances I told you so. I asked him he answered that's why I said thanks. And anyone that knows me here I have never or would never force my opinion on anyone, we are all adults and we are allowed our own opinion. I was polite and wished you well op. But you seem to have issue with me even when other people posted same opinion as me. I'm not here on forums to fall out what the anyone.

And in answer to your original question I wouldn't sleep with someone on a first date but if the chemistryand all the rest fell into place I might consider it, it doesn't make my morals any less. Again I will say sorry that you think I am forcing my opinion on you.

over a year ago

"My thoughts.

Why? Ok, because I think sex will sort itself out in good time. In dating i'm looking for many things but a woman who talks about sex or has sex on a first date. I think this, how many other randoms, and that's what first dates are, they are with people you do not know, how many other randoms has she fucked. She give herself up fairly easily. If we got together, what's going to stop her cheating on me with another bloke, as its been fairly easy already to get into her knickers? Another is, maybe she uses sex as a tool. So different reasons really.

What ya doing here so this is not a dating site "

I don't know what you mean. Can you clarify?

over a year ago

"My thoughts.

Why? Ok, because I think sex will sort itself out in good time. In dating i'm looking for many things but a woman who talks about sex or has sex on a first date. I think this, how many other randoms, and that's what first dates are, they are with people you do not know, how many other randoms has she fucked. She give herself up fairly easily. If we got together, what's going to stop her cheating on me with another bloke, as its been fairly easy already to get into her knickers? Another is, maybe she uses sex as a tool. So different reasons really. "

How many dates do you think indicate she may not have fucked randoms or that she would cheat on you?

I woukf have sex on a first date am I more likely to cheat than you, or be more likely to of had more sexual partners on that fact alone?

over a year ago

"My thoughts.

How many dates do you think indicate she may not have fucked randoms or that she would cheat on you?

I woukf have sex on a first date am I more likely to cheat than you, or be more likely to of had more sexual partners on that fact alone?"

See this is the point. There is no right or wrong answers. Those thoughts were just that, thoughts. Whether the assumptions are right or not is neither here nor there. It's just like anything else that puts you off someone. Maybe they talk with their mouth open all the time, maybe they whistle when talking, maybe they constantly sniff and maybe they fuck on the first date. We all have our preferences. So questioning any of the views is total nonsense. It's just for interest and as evident, we all have different views and reasons. Okey dokey?

over a year ago

**I meant eating with your mouth open or talking with your mouth full**

over a year ago

"

See this is the point. There is no right or wrong answers. Those thoughts were just that, thoughts. Whether the assumptions are right or not is neither here nor there. It's just like anything else that puts you off someone. Maybe they talk with their mouth open all the time, maybe they whistle when talking, maybe they constantly sniff and maybe they fuck on the first date. We all have our preferences. So questioning any of the views is total nonsense. It's just for interest and as evident, we all have different views and reasons. Okey dokey?"

Id like your view though, as you said they were your thoughts.

For you how many dates would you out more are ease and reduce the thoughts about her promiscuity?

Not judging just trying to expand the conversation

over a year ago

I’m a long time out of the dating game but if I was to start dating now (at my ripe old age!) I dunno what I’d do... I probably wouldn’t set out with a predetermined view... but if there was a connection and the kissing was hot (I do love some tummy flutter inducing kissing) I’d probably just go with the flow and if that meant we ended up having sex then great. If not that’d be ok too, something more to look forward to!

To be clear I’ve never cheated in my life and I don’t think a single consenting adult having sex with another in anyway indicates they are more likely to be a cheater... and to be honest I don’t really understand that rationale or how one would make that connection . Equally it’s kinda hilarious that someone on a swingers website where everyone is at pains to emphasise their NSA requirement would cite the possibility of a woman having random hook ups as an issue. But hey, maybe I’m just old fashioned

over a year ago

"

See this is the point. There is no right or wrong answers. Those thoughts were just that, thoughts. Whether the assumptions are right or not is neither here nor there. It's just like anything else that puts you off someone. Maybe they talk with their mouth open all the time, maybe they whistle when talking, maybe they constantly sniff and maybe they fuck on the first date. We all have our preferences. So questioning any of the views is total nonsense. It's just for interest and as evident, we all have different views and reasons. Okey dokey?

Id like your view though, as you said they were your thoughts.

For you how many dates would you out more are ease and reduce the thoughts about her promiscuity?

Not judging just trying to expand the conversation

"

Yes they are my thoughts and they are my thoughts on sex on a first date. After that, it is another conversation. Maybe for another thread.

over a year ago

"So rather than hijack another thread any further. I felt it best to start this one.

We did

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/02/19 20:34:37]

over a year ago

Nearly always have sex on date one but I'm a whore

over a year ago

We did "

no morals there, I like it

over a year ago

We did

no morals there, I like it

"

If only you knew the half of it

over a year ago

"Don't really see what's the big deal about it...

It all depends on a person and circumstances.

Went on a date with a guy from across the country as we somehow just clicked. Had sex on a first date, ended up staying together for over two years.

Went on a date with someone I completely fancied the pants off but that person was going away for a long time in a week, so we both made the best of a little time that we had.

Think if there's no real chemistry between two people - sex or no sex it's not going to last anyway, so why create or follow some rules that don't make much sense anyway?

As long as everyone is safe and happy... "

over a year ago

Just keeping it real.

over a year ago

That is a interesting question.

As do guys put women in that category.

Easy because she slept with me on the first night,So not girlfriend material but definitely not wife.

But a fuck buddy type.

Were if she holds out there could be potential.

Or in between.

Or classed as a rude.

I don't know how to word it properly.

Or in the end each to their own and why should you be judged by if you do or don't sleep on the first night.

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Silly thread. Nothing wrong with sex on first date. This is 2019 and everyone is an adult. It's that simple. The only rule I would stick by is it would have to be sex with protection! Untill you can really trust the other person is clean is when you get rid of the rubber.

over a year ago

Over thinking is a passion killer.

And that is what happens.

If you are judging some one on the same actions that you are doing,then it really stems from insecurity and hurt.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I think Steph was just looking for reassurance that not everyone thinks a sexually liberated women is being regarded as 'a woman with the morals in the wrong place' or a 'pump and dump'. Which leads to the question why is morality almost reduced to sex only?

over a year ago

If a women said she'd like. 5 cock's. What would she be. Called. Am if a man said he'd like 5 Fanny's what would he be called

By *oserMan
over a year ago

"If a women said she'd like. 5 cock's. What would she be. Called. Am if a man said he'd like 5 Fanny's what would he be called"

A creamer and a dreamer

over a year ago

"If a women said she'd like. 5 cock's. What would she be. Called. Am if a man said he'd like 5 Fanny's what would he be called"

Degraded whore and wishful thinker.

By *oserMan
over a year ago

"If a women said she'd like. 5 cock's. What would she be. Called. Am if a man said he'd like 5 Fanny's what would he be called

Degraded whore and wishful thinker.

"

Hmmm a vague snap

over a year ago

"Normally no.

Grew up in Dublin where bareback sex regularly offered on first date, avoided it all.

Watched loads around me become single parents, or shack up with a girl cause they got pregnant etc etc.

Now I am older I am hardly gonna start acting like a horny teen and start sticking my dick in anything that asks and probably end up a single dad."

Been a single parent isn't the end of the world. Not all single parents are from sex on a first date

By *0shades 2000Man
over a year ago

coleraine

If the. Chemistry’s there and I knew I’d wanna see them again yeah I’d do it.. be wearing a condom though..

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Outside of fab, dont think i would push for sex on a first date. I would prefer to spend the time getting to know whoever i was with

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yes. Have done so more than once, back in the day.

Helped a young lady put up her tent at a rock gig once. We met again a few hours later. Had a few drinks and got on like a house on fire. Spent the night proving I could erect more than a tent

We clicked immediately and when we met later, it was almost like old friends getting together. That was a brilliant, youthful experience and I certainly didn't think any less of her for the night we spent together.

Have also had offers of it which I turned down but that was because I wasn't feeling the same way they were.

If you both don't click, or Zing(tell me the reference?), then there shouldn't be any pressure on either party, or derogatory thoughts.

over a year ago

define sex? on our first date we only went down on eachother but had been talking to each other nearly a month before that

over a year ago

Yes

It felt right at the time.

Ended up married.

over a year ago

"Yes

It felt right at the time.

Ended up married. "

Lucky you.As not every person who has sex on the first date ends up in a relationship or married.

over a year ago

Been on that side of the equation to.

over a year ago

So many on the defensive. Why is that?

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

I opted not to have sex on the 1st date but i definitly will on the second date

over a year ago

Sex on a first date can be electric , but play safe ,

over a year ago

"I opted not to have sex on the 1st date but i definitly will on the second date "

Proud of you

over a year ago

xxx

"I opted not to have sex on the 1st date but i definitly will on the second date

Proud of you "

What can i say ...does this make me good girl with morals now ???

over a year ago

"I opted not to have sex on the 1st date but i definitly will on the second date

Proud of you

What can i say ...does this make me good girl with morals now ??? "

Naturally. Even if you decided to participate in an orgy the night before that first date... as long as you didn't touch a penis on that first date itself - wife material

over a year ago

Proud of you

Naturally. Even if you decided to participate in an orgy the night before that first date... as long as you didn't touch a penis on that first date itself - wife material "

Yep that's the rules , lol

over a year ago

xxx

Proud of you

Naturally. Even if you decided to participate in an orgy the night before that first date... as long as you didn't touch a penis on that first date itself - wife material "

Funny you should say that missus cause on Monday i did just that..fucked two guys at the same time but his penis i did not touch ... i think im bit of a slut thsnk fuck. Id rather not be part of the moral majority

over a year ago

Proud of you

Naturally. Even if you decided to participate in an orgy the night before that first date... as long as you didn't touch a penis on that first date itself - wife material

Funny you should say that missus cause on Monday i did just that..fucked two guys at the same time but his penis i did not touch ... i think im bit of a slut thsnk fuck. Id rather not be part of the moral majority "

But sure if it wasn't a date you're good

over a year ago

I kinda like Jim Jefferies theory on this.

"Every time a guy sleeps with a lot of women he's called a stud, but every time a woman sleeps with a lot of guys she's called a slut and some people think this is unfair.

Nah, it's totally fair, cause being a slut is easy, its hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes and a fake job. There are fat ugly sluts, there are no fat ugly studs"

over a year ago

Proud of you

Funny you should say that missus cause on Monday i did just that..fucked two guys at the same time but his penis i did not touch ... i think im bit of a slut thsnk fuck. Id rather not be part of the moral majority "

But you are a part of the moral majority - main criteria to be classed as moral is not to go on a date with a fab person and not to have sex on a first date. Two rules that you followed perfectly which automatically makes you a moral person lol

over a year ago

xxx

Proud of you

Funny you should say that missus cause on Monday i did just that..fucked two guys at the same time but his penis i did not touch ... i think im bit of a slut thsnk fuck. Id rather not be part of the moral majority

But you are a part of the moral majority - main criteria to be classed as moral is not to go on a date with a fab person and not to have sex on a first date. Two rules that you followed perfectly which automatically makes you a moral person lol "

Ah but i didnt do it to please others...im very selfish it was wgat suited me this time. Next time it'll be different ...maybe. missus i play by the beat of my own drum ... which i think someone tried to use as a negitive towards me.... its definitly not

over a year ago

Would never even dare to think otherwise and I'm not having a go at you in any way. You're an adult with a brain of your own and know what's best for you without asking for anyone's approval.

Just pointing out the irony and lack of logic in some people's methods of measuring morality.

over a year ago

I find it funny that you are mocking opinions of others.

Sex on a first date. Do i want it? No. Why? Well, it's not about sex. My first date is to get to know the other person that i am interested in and on that date with. My first date is about more than just physical attraction. It's about getting to know them. I prioritise sex less than i do other things.

If you want to mock me for that. Crack on.

over a year ago

is that mouth off again!

over a year ago

"I find it funny that you are mocking opinions of others.

Sex on a first date. Do i want it? No. Why? Well, it's not about sex. My first date is to get to know the other person that i am interested in and on that date with. My first date is about more than just physical attraction. It's about getting to know them. I prioritise sex less than i do other things.

If you want to mock me for that. Crack on."

1. You do you on any date.

2. I'm sure people go on dates to spend time and get to know the person they go on a date with 100%

The only problem with your logic is: if sex does happen - you automatically assume that the person is "easy", potentially unsafe and is highly likely to cheat on you. That is just ridiculously wrong on more levels than one.

I genuinely don't have a clue how to make it any more plain and simple and how to spell it out to make it clearer.

over a year ago

On the contrary, you have stated you ascertain a person's moral character from their choices on when to have sex, seems to me that you prioritise sex above all other things.

over a year ago

"If a women said she'd like. 5 cock's. What would she be. Called. Am if a man said he'd like 5 Fanny's what would he be called

I kinda like Jim Jefferies theory on this.

"Every time a guy sleeps with a lot of women he's called a stud, but every time a woman sleeps with a lot of guys she's called a slut and some people think this is unfair.

Nah, it's totally fair, cause being a slut is easy, its hard to be a stud. To be a stud you have to be witty, charming, well dressed, have nice shoes and a fake job. There are fat ugly sluts, there are no fat ugly studs"

"

Brilliant !!!... someone on here that actually talk sense

over a year ago

2. I'm sure people go on dates to spend time and get to know the person they go on a date with 100%

The only problem with your logic is: if sex does happen - you automatically assume that the person is "easy", potentially unsafe and is highly likely to cheat on you. That is just ridiculously wrong on more levels than one.

I genuinely don't have a clue how to make it any more plain and simple and how to spell it out to make it clearer. "

YES. They ARE easy. That is clear.

As for this constant critique. How many times do i have to say? There is NO right or wrong answer to MY question. You seem to think there is and you continue to bang that drum. If you don't understand the post, i can explain it to you.

over a year ago

Nah I'm done, smooth your feathers back down

over a year ago

On the contrary, you have stated you ascertain a person's moral character from their choices on when to have sex, seems to me that you prioritise sex above all other things. "

This is a factually incorrect statement.

over a year ago

On the contrary, you have stated you ascertain a person's moral character from their choices on when to have sex, seems to me that you prioritise sex above all other things.

This is a factually incorrect statement. "

You keep telling yourself that.

over a year ago

Just keeping it real.

Don't see why one would think that she had no morals and he would. Takes two to have sex, both make conscious choice because you particularly like them enough to have sex with them. Don't think enjoying it or not has anything to do with morals either. Could have been a very good idea at the time, great connection but found out the other wasn't compatible in bed and so one may not have enjoyed it.

over a year ago

You keep telling yourself that. "

I don't need to. It is.

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"There are fat ugly sluts, there are no fat ugly studs"

"

The most accurate statement I've read in the forum in a long while

over a year ago

You keep telling yourself that.

I don't need to. It is."

Of course it is, just as you keep telling yourself that morals are absolutes

over a year ago

So if i was to do a summary..

A. There are people who fuck on first date arranged via a swingers website.

B. There are people who never fuck on first date arranged via swingers website.

C. There is everyone else stuck listening to people in camp A and camp B arguing over something that will never have a right or wrong answer.

over a year ago

I genuinely don't have a clue how to make it any more plain and simple and how to spell it out to make it clearer. "

This is one of these times I think you're mistaken Missus. Reread carefully what you've said. Ill put my hand up and say I'll agree with the OP on what he's just explained.

It's a date, not a fab hookup. I also wouldn't have sex on the first date and if she was pushing it, alarm bells would ring in my ear.

This subject has many parallels to the topic yesterday about would you date a known current fabber. Ones behaviour, activities, lifestyle (yep swinging is, as it fucking new partners regularly), cconversations(in forum) and choices have huge impact as to how others rightly or wrongly perceive who and what you are.

over a year ago

"So if i was to do a summary..

C. There is everyone else stuck listening to people in camp A and camp B arguing over something that will never have a right or wrong answer.

"

Boom, much like 90% topics here lmao. Were less tolerate to other opinions that we like to let on.

Wales will beat England on Sunday.

over a year ago

"

Completely wrong if you read the opening post. It relates to non-fab activity. Apparently its OK to fuck people without delay here but in the dating world its necessary to fake "morality" , because who would want a long-term partner who accepts them as they are, and with whom they are not afraid to express themselves?

over a year ago

Of course you also have to hope they haven't read the same playbook that you have, being out-manipulated sucks!!

over a year ago

Completely wrong if you read the opening post. It relates to non-fab activity. Apparently its OK to fuck people without delay here but in the dating world its necessary to fake "morality" , because who would want a long-term partner who accepts them as they are, and with whom they are not afraid to express themselves? "

Think his summary is about the responses and not the OP unless I've misundertood him. Most of the replies didn't make the connection the OP originally said unless I'm mistaken which is quite possible.

over a year ago

xxx

"Would never even dare to think otherwise and I'm not having a go at you in any way. You're an adult with a brain of your own and know what's best for you without asking for anyone's approval.

Just pointing out the irony and lack of logic in some people's methods of measuring morality. "

Each to their own i say tbh. Personally if i choose to go "straight" so to speak it'll be for someone pretty special. Atm i like it like this... long may it last. Ive two sides to me (at the least) but even with a guy not from fab they seem to know my sexual side is not boring. I dont advertise but a very good friend (gay) tells me its in my eyes...their bold

over a year ago

"Would never even dare to think otherwise and I'm not having a go at you in any way. You're an adult with a brain of your own and know what's best for you without asking for anyone's approval.

Just pointing out the irony and lack of logic in some people's methods of measuring morality.

Each to their own i say tbh. Personally if i choose to go "straight" so to speak it'll be for someone pretty special. Atm i like it like this... long may it last. Ive two sides to me (at the least) but even with a guy not from fab they seem to know my sexual side is not boring. I dont advertise but a very good friend (gay) tells me its in my eyes...their bold

"

Without sounding creepy, we swopped pics i think on face pic Friday, and I can confirm they are bold

over a year ago

xxx

This is your opinion and its not been mocked but in my opinion sexual chemistry is every bit as important as whether we like to read the same books or listen to the same music. These are activities i can do with friends. If its a man i eventully want to go tò bed with i need to know early on that there's sexual chemistry.

Sex isn't a bad thing nor is it a reward for good behaviour. Its something that happens naturally between two consenting adults. Whether it happens on tbe 1st date or the 10th date is irrelevant.

over a year ago

xxx

Without sounding creepy, we swopped pics i think on face pic Friday, and I can confirm they are bold "

Full of promise i prefer

over a year ago

I don't see why sex on a first date should detract from the rest of the experience.

We all wish to get to know a person, enjoy their company and conversation, otherwise you wouldn't go on a date with them!

Does sleeping with each other at the end of a night in which you've laughed, listened and thoroughly enjoyed yourselves negate the connection you may have established?

We all wish to connect with a person on, say, an intellectual level but that should hold no greater precedence than any other aspect of a potential relationship; sexual compatibility being one of them.

We all have our preferences and for that nobody has been, or ought to be, judged. However, when morality is discussed and disparaged then I do feel that's open for discussion and justifiably allowed to be challenged.

I personally don't agree with the defence of "traditional values" because it's too vague and ambiguous a term.

What constitutes "traditional"? The Victorians, the Romans, the Greeks? All a bunch of randier buggers than any of us!

When I hear that I can't help but think someone has taken their values from Disney movies.

We're all adults and, again, we all have our preferences but when we allow societal stigmas to frame those preferences I think they can misguided.

over a year ago

"

Think his summary is about the responses and not the OP unless I've misundertood him. Most of the replies didn't make the connection the OP originally said unless I'm mistaken which is quite possible."

Spot on.

over a year ago

xxx

"I don't see why sex on a first date should detract from the rest of the experience.

We all wish to get to know a person, enjoy their company and conversation, otherwise you wouldn't go on a date with them!

Does sleeping with each other at the end of a night in which you've laughed, listened and thoroughly enjoyed yourselves negate the connection you may have established?

We all wish to connect with a person on, say, an intellectual level but that should hold no greater precedence than any other aspect of a potential relationship; sexual compatibility being one of them.

We all have our preferences and for that nobody has been, or ought to be, judged. However, when morality is discussed and disparaged then I do feel that's open for discussion and justifiably allowed to be challenged.

I personally don't agree with the defence of "traditional values" because it's too vague and ambiguous a term.

What constitutes "traditional"? The Victorians, the Romans, the Greeks? All a bunch of randier buggers than any of us!

When I hear that I can't help but think someone has taken their values from Disney movies.

We're all adults and, again, we all have our preferences but when we allow societal stigmas to frame those preferences I think they can misguided. "

Jesus everything he said !!! Brilliant.. just brilliant. Tbe Romans,Greeks and Victorions were filthy...those Tudorswere the worst of all

over a year ago

This is a factually incorrect statement. "

Good luck in getting meets lol... (Christ !)

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/19 15:26:00]

over a year ago

I personally believe if a woman or man is up for sex on first date they have very little self respect and probably don't deserve to be respected . But I'm not surprised with the views of most on here like I said little self respect.

over a year ago

"I personally believe if a woman or man is up for sex on first date they have very little self respect and probably don't deserve to be respected . But I'm not surprised with the views of most on here like I said little self respect. "

Ha ha. Are u a member of the DUP?

over a year ago

"I personally believe if a woman or man is up for sex on first date they have very little self respect and probably don't deserve to be respected . But I'm not surprised with the views of most on here like I said little self respect.

Ha ha. Are u a member of the DUP?"

Eh, just another incel

over a year ago

"I personally believe if a woman or man is up for sex on first date they have very little self respect and probably don't deserve to be respected . But I'm not surprised with the views of most on here like I said little self respect. "

Here's the attention seeking focus on me message, from I would say the one and only, dut this must be his 10th profile...

over a year ago

"I personally believe if a woman or man is up for sex on first date they have very little self respect and probably don't deserve to be respected . But I'm not surprised with the views of most on here like I said little self respect.

Ha ha. Are u a member of the DUP?"

No I'm a member of the self respect party.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

No I'm a member of the self respect party."

Wahey!!!! It's our favourite troll back again under a different name.

How's it going buddy? Have you got your big wooden spoon with ya?

over a year ago

How's it going buddy? Have you got your big wooden spoon with ya? "

Yea when i spotted his same old boring dribble, he sent me one of his usual creepy messages! , get a life man

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Yea when i spotted his same old boring dribble, he sent me one of his usual creepy messages! , get a life man"

This is his life!

over a year ago

Yea when i spotted his same old boring dribble, he sent me one of his usual creepy messages! , get a life man

This is his life! "

Well you give your opinion and people start name calling very immature.

over a year ago

Ha ha. Are u a member of the DUP? No I'm a member of the self respect party."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG ur funny ha ha

over a year ago

* sits in corner making list of who who shag on 1st date, on 2nd date or just enjoy trolling for future reference *

over a year ago

Ha ha. Are u a member of the DUP? No I'm a member of the self respect party.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG ur funny ha ha"

You find people who promote self respect funny.

over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG ur funny ha ha You find people who promote self respect funny."

No - just you

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

This is his life! Well you give your opinion and people start name calling very immature."

Who called you names?

over a year ago

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG ur funny ha ha You find people who promote self respect funny.

No - just you"

Ah that's ok I am a funny guy.

over a year ago

Yes I would and the last time it happened we both jokingly discussed beforehand that absolutely nothing was going to happen on the first date and then I kissed her and those plans got forgotten about

over a year ago

xxx

And once again our friendly local troll takes over the thread and what was a good debate is ruined. People we know who he is ..we know hes just seeking attention ..how about we ignore this naughty boy and his poor choices.

Then we can continue to have adult debetes and discussions.

OP genuinly it was a great thread, i might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir

over a year ago

"And once again our friendly local troll takes over the thread and what was a good debate is ruined. People we know who he is ..we know hes just seeking attention ..how about we ignore this naughty boy and his poor choices.

OP genuinly it was a great thread, i might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir "

I'm on board

over a year ago

"And once again our friendly local troll takes over the thread and what was a good debate is ruined. People we know who he is ..we know hes just seeking attention ..how about we ignore this naughty boy and his poor choices.

OP genuinly it was a great thread, i might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir

I'm on board "

I second that motion.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

" OP genuinely it was a great thread, I might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir "

Very magnanimous of you Rover. If only more people could be that way.

over a year ago

" OP genuinely it was a great thread, I might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir

Very magnanimous of you Rover. If only more people could be that way. "

pmsl

By *otwife85Couple
over a year ago

Galway

" YES. They ARE easy. That is clear.

As for this constant critique. How many times do i have to say? There is NO right or wrong answer to MY question. You seem to think there is and you continue to bang that drum. "

There is a wrong answer.

If you judge someone's fidelity and morale character based on a repressed, religious, sexist view of sex then that is wrong!

over a year ago

OP genuinly it was a great thread, i might not agree with you but it got me thinking about why. Well done sir "

I agree, rover, it's certainly exposed the true attitudes of a lot of men.

over a year ago

I agree, rover, it's certainly exposed the true attitudes of a lot of men. "

About time some of them had the guts to say what they think.

over a year ago

I agree, rover, it's certainly exposed the true attitudes of a lot of men. About time some of them had the guts to say what they think. "

Trolls don't count

over a year ago

I agree, rover, it's certainly exposed the true attitudes of a lot of men. About time some of them had the guts to say what they think.

Trolls don't count "

Oh that's a bit mean to your friends here.

over a year ago

I think it's an instinct that's in the back of alot of men's minds, it's just there and always has been,maybe as part of a survival mechanism, some more than others, as for us feck morals, we're guilty of our first date also

over a year ago

I think it's an instinct that's in the back of alot of men's minds, it's just there and always has been,maybe as part of a survival mechanism, some more than others, as for us feck morals, we're guilty of our first date also"

Maybe it's got little to do with morals, and more to do with having evolved.

over a year ago

I think it's an instinct that's in the back of alot of men's minds, it's just there and always has been,maybe as part of a survival mechanism, some more than others, as for us feck morals, we're guilty of our first date also

Maybe it's got little to do with morals, and more to do with having evolved. "

OK, but how long do we have morals?

over a year ago

OK, but how long do we have morals? "

Morals change continually and differ between societies.

over a year ago

OK, but how long do we have morals? "

Morals change continually and differ between societies.

over a year ago

I meant men having evolved to a point where they don't see a woman as their property and don't insist that she must be somehow sexually "pure" in order to be sure of the continuity of their bloodline. These are really primitive insecurities.

over a year ago

xxx

It has . .id go so far as to suggest the madonna/whore complex is alive and well in ireland. Your either a good girl ir a bad girl !! Me, im both

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple
over a year ago

City

Absolutely, I'm a naughty girl

over a year ago

"I meant men having evolved to a point where they don't see a woman as their property and don't insist that she must be somehow sexually "pure" in order to be sure of the continuity of their bloodline. These are really primitive insecurities. "

I agree, and my point being those primitive insecurities are still largely there in alot of men wheather they express it or notlike it or not, less on on swinging site obviously but in the vanilla world I know lots of men who ideally want that..

over a year ago

xxx

"I meant men having evolved to a point where they don't see a woman as their property and don't insist that she must be somehow sexually "pure" in order to be sure of the continuity of their bloodline. These are really primitive insecurities. "

Women have evolved, we're no longer dependent on a man for financial security or for social standing. If a man judges you on whether you've shagged him on the 1st date he's not worth my time or effort. Sex is just that sex, been connected to someone takes alot more effort... sex is only one very small part of it.

over a year ago

"I meant men having evolved to a point where they don't see a woman as their property and don't insist that she must be somehow sexually "pure" in order to be sure of the continuity of their bloodline. These are really primitive insecurities.

Women have evolved, we're no longer dependent on a man for financial security or for social standing. If a man judges you on whether you've shagged him on the 1st date he's not worth my time or effort. Sex is just that sex, been connected to someone takes alot more effort... sex is only one very small part of it. "

This

Ana x

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

I like sex on a first date (not that I go on many!) I’m not one for hanging around waiting prob why I’m here and not on the dating scene

over a year ago

"I meant men having evolved to a point where they don't see a woman as their property and don't insist that she must be somehow sexually "pure" in order to be sure of the continuity of their bloodline. These are really primitive insecurities.

I agree, and my point being those primitive insecurities are still largely there in alot of men wheather they express it or notlike it or not, less on on swinging site obviously but in the vanilla world I know lots of men who ideally want that.. "

Oh I would fully agree - with the exception of "less on a swinging site".....

over a year ago

Women have evolved, we're no longer dependent on a man for financial security or for social standing. If a man judges you on whether you've shagged him on the 1st date he's not worth my time or effort. Sex is just that sex, been connected to someone takes alot more effort... sex is only one very small part of it. "

Agreed, and its a matter of ing out those who haven't kept up.

over a year ago

Women have evolved, we're no longer dependent on a man for financial security or for social standing. If a man judges you on whether you've shagged him on the 1st date he's not worth my time or effort. Sex is just that sex, been connected to someone takes alot more effort... sex is only one very small part of it.

This

Ana x"

I'm not disagreeing, and that's a very valid point about wemon evolving, but remember as along as the human race has existed this has happened in a very short space of time in our history and men have not properly adapted to that yet.. Just my humble opinion

over a year ago

Pmsl my w**ding out was censored

over a year ago

This

Ana x

I'm not disagreeing, and that's a very valid point about wemon evolving, but remember as along as the human race has existed this has happened in a very short space of time in our history and men have not properly adapted to that yet.. Just my humble opinion "

One thing fab has done is made me appreciate my partner even more than I did already

over a year ago

Ah bring back the days when woman knew there place in the kitchen.

over a year ago

Some u suspect never will evolve

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Depends on the other person. Needs to be chemistry.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/02/19 20:06:40]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 20/02/19 20:06:40]"
Lol

over a year ago

xxx

This

Ana x

I'm not disagreeing, and that's a very valid point about wemon evolving, but remember as along as the human race has existed this has happened in a very short space of time in our history and men have not properly adapted to that yet.. Just my humble opinion "

Welll . . About time you guys caught up ... the sexual revolution and women's lib happened a few years ago now ...you know we can vote ??

over a year ago

This

Ana x

I'm not disagreeing, and that's a very valid point about wemon evolving, but remember as along as the human race has existed this has happened in a very short space of time in our history and men have not properly adapted to that yet.. Just my humble opinion

Welll . . About time you guys caught up ... the sexual revolution and women's lib happened a few years ago now ...you know we can vote ?? "

Yep need to, but I for one voted for wemon lib in sexual revolution, I believe it won by a landslide

over a year ago

xxx

This

Ana x

Welll . . About time you guys caught up ... the sexual revolution and women's lib happened a few years ago now ...you know we can vote ??

Yep need to, but I for one voted for wemon lib in sexual revolution, I believe it won by a landslide "

Lol

over a year ago

It's been interesting.

Post new Message to Thread