Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Date night

Jump to newest

By *he rover returned OP   Woman
over a year ago

xxx

Ok have a date tonight. You know the type...no naked pics, no lists of do's and dont's... just a drink and a chat !!!

Its been so long !!!! Advise please.... flirt/dont flirt, skirt/jeans, do i wear the fancy knickers just in case !!

Advise please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oooh enjoy!

I'm no use to you

I haven't been on a date since @ 2001

over a year ago

xxx

"Oooh enjoy!

I'm no use to you

I haven't been on a date since @ 2001 "

It's been a long time....i dont get this nervous before a meet

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Jeeze i haven't had a date in over 20yrs joined fab straight after my marriage ended

over a year ago

Fab date nite r vanilla date

I personally if was a vanilla date and didnt wana go all out on 1st date. Dont shave and bridget pants lol.

over a year ago

"Ok have a date tonight. You know the type...no naked pics, no lists of do's and dont's... just a drink and a chat !!!

Its been so long !!!! Advise please.... flirt/dont flirt, skirt/jeans, do i wear the fancy knickers just in case !!

Advise please "

Go and just talk, see how you get on. Don't mention sex. Sex chat has no place on a first date. Good luck OP and don't be nervous.

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

God I Can't remember the last time I was asked out on a actual date..

over a year ago

Just be yourself Rover.

Wear what you are comfortable in and have fun....

Hell yes to the fancy knickers you never know

over a year ago

xxx

"Jeeze i haven't had a date in over 20yrs joined fab straight after my marriage ended "

I dont normally do this but hes a really decent guy

over a year ago

xxx

"Just be yourself Rover.

Hell yes to the fancy knickers you never know "

I believe its no sex on a 1st date ...mad or what !!!

over a year ago

xxx

"Ok have a date tonight. You know the type...no naked pics, no lists of do's and dont's... just a drink and a chat !!!

Advise please

Go and just talk, see how you get on. Don't mention sex. Sex chat has no place on a first date. Good luck OP and don't be nervous. "

To late im bricking it !!

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Definitely flirt, wear what makes you feel good, and just be yourself! It's about making sure you're suited to each other, not trying to fit your idea of what you think they want

over a year ago

I wouldn't be going on a date if I didn't intend to have sex with him. Just be yourself, no point in possibly starting a relationship with false pretences.

over a year ago

"Just be yourself Rover.

I believe its no sex on a 1st date ...mad or what !!! "

Ah christ its not the 1950's and ye are not teenagers.

Ffs if it goes well and ye want to get durty then get durty

over a year ago

xxx

"Just be yourself Rover.

I believe its no sex on a 1st date ...mad or what !!!

Ah christ its not the 1950's and ye are not teenagers.

Ffs if it goes well and ye want to get durty then get durty "

Go with the flow ..think i might avoid sex tonight though. See how it goes ...and wear the fancy knickers just in case

over a year ago

Advise please

Go and just talk, see how you get on. Don't mention sex. Sex chat has no place on a first date. Good luck OP and don't be nervous.

To late im bricking it !! "

That's good. At least you know its a date worth going on.

over a year ago

xxx

"I wouldn't be going on a date if I didn't intend to have sex with him. Just be yourself, no point in possibly starting a relationship with false pretences. "

Well its me he likes so im going to go with me ...but me just doesn't know what to wear

over a year ago

If you like this man. Do not have sex tonight.

over a year ago

xxx

"If you like this man. Do not have sex tonight. "

I like him

over a year ago

"If you like this man. Do not have sex tonight.

I like him "

Making you both wait wull make all more better

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

Once the bottle of champers arrives you'll be fine x

over a year ago

I like him "

That's my advice to you. See if you exclude sex and sex chat on a first date. You'll have a better date and you'll get to know each other better on a level that is far more rewarding than sex.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"Just be yourself Rover.

Hell yes to the fancy knickers you never know "

You do talk some sense now and again

Yes Rover what he said ^^^

over a year ago

"Just be yourself Rover.

You do talk some sense now and again

Yes Rover what he said ^^^ "

Sushhh I was hacked

over a year ago

Rover just be yourself,have fun and everything else will fall into place ,enjoy your date

over a year ago

Oh enjoy Rover. Wear what you feel beautiful in

Other than that can't give you any advice, it was 1998 last time I went on a date.

over a year ago

"God I Can't remember the last time I was asked out on a actual date.. "

I find this hard to believe!

I’m on my way to Galway

over a year ago

xxx

"Oh enjoy Rover. Wear what you feel beautiful in

Other than that can't give you any advice, it was 1998 last time I went on a date. "

We're all crap at real dates !!!

I think im going to with jeans...keep it simple and stylish

over a year ago

"Oh enjoy Rover. Wear what you feel beautiful in

Other than that can't give you any advice, it was 1998 last time I went on a date.

We're all crap at real dates !!!

I think im going to with jeans...keep it simple and stylish "

Sounds good. Enjoy x

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Has anyone asked the obvious question yet..?

Is the date someone off fab..??

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"Has anyone asked the obvious question yet..?

Is the date someone off fab..??"

Don't try and cover up Joe...we know it's you

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I like him

That's my advice to you. See if you exclude sex and sex chat on a first date. You'll have a better date and you'll get to know each other better on a level that is far more rewarding than sex. "

Yeah until you finally have sex with him and the rewards are all out the window because he cums in 34 seconds, wipes his cock on the curtains, asks you 'did you enjoy the fun?' and falls asleep snoring.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Don't try and cover up Joe...we know it's you"

Well unless she’s booked a plane to the middle east, shes in for a disappointment

Might be someone on here from closer to home. Maybe Galway? Good looking fella... does a good turn in blue boxer themed profile pics maybe...?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

I like him

That's my advice to you. See if you exclude sex and sex chat on a first date. You'll have a better date and you'll get to know each other better on a level that is far more rewarding than sex.

Yeah until you finally have sex with him and the rewards are all out the window because he cums in 34 seconds, wipes his cock on the curtains, asks you 'did you enjoy the fun?' and falls asleep snoring."

...and there you have it! Why its better to f**k on the first date..!!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Don't try and cover up Joe...we know it's you

Well unless she’s booked a plane to the middle east, shes in for a disappointment

Might be someone on here from closer to home. Maybe Galway? Good looking fella... does a good turn in blue boxer themed profile pics maybe...? "

Rules me out too Joe. I'm currently in the south east and only wear black boxers

over a year ago

Yay! Wear whatever you're comfortable in & wear the fancy knickers.

Definitely flirt, you need to know if there's chemistry otherwise theres no point!

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

just be your normal self wear what you feel comfortable in . If he is a gent then maybe the next date wear something sexy ..

over a year ago

I like him

Yeah until you finally have sex with him and the rewards are all out the window because he cums in 34 seconds, wipes his cock on the curtains, asks you 'did you enjoy the fun?' and falls asleep snoring."

I'm in full agreement, why waste time "getting to know" someone only to find he's a total letdown in the sack.

over a year ago

I like him

DH you have a problem...

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

deny the sex for the first couple of dates cos if he really liked you he will keep coming back for more . Don't give sex on the first date he might be only after a good shag . If you are properly dating you need to be more into respecting yourself . sex should only be on the table if he is prepared to see you long term .

over a year ago

I like him

Yeah until you finally have sex with him and the rewards are all out the window because he cums in 34 seconds, wipes his cock on the curtains, asks you 'did you enjoy the fun?' and falls asleep snoring.

I'm in full agreement, why waste time "getting to know" someone only to find he's a total letdown in the sack. "

Holy God! So you prefer to be a guy's pump and dump before getting to know someone? That's classy. Yes i was being sarcastic. If a girl fucks on a first date. For me, it tells me that her morals are in the wrong place.

over a year ago

I like him

I'm in full agreement, why waste time "getting to know" someone only to find he's a total letdown in the sack.

Holy God! So you prefer to be a guy's pump and dump before getting to know someone? That's classy. Yes i was being sarcastic. If a girl fucks on a first date. For me, it tells me that her morals are in the wrong place. "

Why are her morals in the wrong place if she fucks on first date? Where's yours if you just fucked on first date?

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Rover go enjoy and relax. See how things pan out. Only you can decide how things go.

The fancy knickers..... wear them for you, so you feel good. Good luck. X

By *oxyvixen99Woman
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I had sex with my husband on our first date and didn't burn in hell or get dumped.

Rover go and have a great night and do only what YOU feel comfortable with including fuck his brains out if the notion takes you

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Advise please "

Best of luck. I wouldn't even know the first thing about a date I've not been on one since 99 or there abouts lol

over a year ago

I like him

Holy God! So you prefer to be a guy's pump and dump before getting to know someone? That's classy. Yes i was being sarcastic. If a girl fucks on a first date. For me, it tells me that her morals are in the wrong place.

Why are her morals in the wrong place if she fucks on first date? Where's yours if you just fucked on first date? "

For me they're out the window. I don't really need to explain why. As for me, I'm on a dating site to find someone special. Not looking for a fuck. So i don't fuck on a first date nor do i chat about sex. No place for it. If a girl is going down that road, then it won't be with me nor will there be a second date.

over a year ago

I like him

Why are her morals in the wrong place if she fucks on first date? Where's yours if you just fucked on first date?

For me they're out the window. I don't really need to explain why. As for me, I'm on a dating site to find someone special. Not looking for a fuck. So i don't fuck on a first date nor do i chat about sex. No place for it. If a girl is going down that road, then it won't be with me nor will there be a second date. "

But why is it her morals are wrong, had a conversation about this recently, why women are still slut shamed, so if you go on a date and you both get on well are attracted etc you wouldn't have sex with her that night?

I'm not judging you just think it's interesting, so do you think anyone you fuck here aren't dating material?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"God I Can't remember the last time I was asked out on a actual date.. "

Now your inbox is about to be flooded.

over a year ago

I like him

Holy God! So you prefer to be a guy's pump and dump before getting to know someone? That's classy. Yes i was being sarcastic. If a girl fucks on a first date. For me, it tells me that her morals are in the wrong place. "

I guess that's only a problem for people who see sex as something that men "do" to women, and a price which women should hold off on delivering until they get what they want from the arrangement. I have no interest in such relationships. I want a partner who is sexually compatible and sees me as a sexual equal.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I like him

I guess that's only a problem for people who see sex as something that men "do" to women, and a price which women should hold off on delivering until they get what they want from the arrangement. I have no interest in such relationships. I want a partner who is sexually compatible and sees me as a sexual equal. "

This! If a dude discounts me as a partner because I fucked him on a first date, good - wouldn't want to date someone who ascribes to that archaic bullshit anyway

over a year ago

I like him

For me they're out the window. I don't really need to explain why. As for me, I'm on a dating site to find someone special. Not looking for a fuck. So i don't fuck on a first date nor do i chat about sex. No place for it. If a girl is going down that road, then it won't be with me nor will there be a second date.

But why is it her morals are wrong, had a conversation about this recently, why women are still slut shamed, so if you go on a date and you both get on well are attracted etc you wouldn't have sex with her that night?

I'm not judging you just think it's interesting, so do you think anyone you fuck here aren't dating material?

"

FYI Steph, that's not at all an unusual attitude in single males here.

over a year ago

I like him

FYI Steph, that's not at all an unusual attitude in single males here. "

Oh don't worry I'm well aware of that.

over a year ago

I like him

"

Well, you are judging. Judge away. Doesn't concern me. This is my way. I note your attempt to bait me into saying something that will now directly involve people on this site. Which i might add is not on topic. So if you'd like to stay on topic. That would be great.

over a year ago

I like him

Well, you are judging. Judge away. Doesn't concern me. This is my way. I note your attempt to bait me into saying something that will now directly involve people on this site. Which i might add is not on topic. So if you'd like to stay on topic. That would be great. "

Definitely not judging. Each to their own. I'll leave the thread now as I don't think I've ever "baited" anyone on Fab.

over a year ago

Rover enjoy your date x

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

No one should be judged by their own preference. We like what we like each to their own. Why is there a constant need to be so judgemental of others here.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Rover. Wear whatever you feel comfortable. If he sees you wearing something simple and still likes you then he'll still have your best to look forward.

I would just chat and see how the night goes and if there is chemistry or not. I've met you before so I know that you are easy going and easy to chat to.

Long kiss at the end of the date to leave him wanting more but no sex.

You want to see if he is just trying to bed you or if he genuinely likes you and is willing to wait and make the effort.

This is just my own view point.

Like the guy above just said I would usually be put off if a woman sleeps with me on a first date. It has nothing to do with slut shaming. For me it's about knowing the person first and whether the person can show restraint or some form of self control amongst other factors.

However having said that, if there is amazing out of this world chemistry that cannot be ignored and you both end up humping. Absolute nothing wrong with that either. Good luck with the date and let us know how you get on.

over a year ago

I find it shocking, but not unexpected, that my view of dating is being criticised. A traditional view that i would like my future partner not to be one to just fuck anyone on a first date.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Like the guy above just said I would usually be put off if a woman sleeps with me on a first date. It has nothing to do with slut shaming. For me it's about knowing the person first and whether the person can show restraint or some form of self control amongst other factors.

"

... But why is it on her to show restraint? It's ok for you not to show restraint /self control and try to fuck her but it's not ok for her to want to? Bit of a double standard.

over a year ago

"I find it shocking, but not unexpected, that my view of dating is being criticised. A traditional view that i would like my future partner not to be one to just fuck anyone on a first date. "

I'm sorry if you think I judged or criticised your view of dating. But than again I haven't dated or been asked on a date since 1998 so what the hell would I know.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I find it shocking, but not unexpected, that my view of dating is being criticised. A traditional view that i would like my future partner not to be one to just fuck anyone on a first date. "

It's the double standard - it's ok for you to have casual sex (a presumption, but that's what Fab is about!) but not for her. Why? Genuine Q.

over a year ago

Says more about the man's twisted morals if he fucks the woman anyway and then decides she's beneath him for doing so. Still better to filter out such attitudes as early as possible so win-win as far as I'm concerned.

over a year ago

Anyway Rover, stay true to yourself and your own values, and enjoy your date

over a year ago

Have a great time Rover just be yourself and you will be fine .. look forward hearing tomorrow how it went

over a year ago

"Like the guy above just said I would usually be put off if a woman sleeps with me on a first date. It has nothing to do with slut shaming. For me it's about knowing the person first and whether the person can show restraint or some form of self control amongst other factors.

... But why is it on her to show restraint? It's ok for you not to show restraint /self control and try to fuck her but it's not ok for her to want to? Bit of a double standard. "

Here we have it. Nowhere was it mentioned that it is solely on the woman to show restraint. It is for both to. Not sure restraint is the right word for it. Anyway, if you have read what i have said previously. You'll notice that.

So there are no double standards, i hold myself to the same standards.

over a year ago

I like him "

I date, and for me it's very different to fab. My advice, initially hold off on sex, get to know each other. Personally I wud dress up a little.

Do wat u feels rite for u OP, besta luck..have fun no matter wat Xx

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

... But why is it on her to show restraint? It's ok for you not to show restraint /self control and try to fuck her but it's not ok for her to want to? Bit of a double standard.

Here we have it. Nowhere was it mentioned that it is solely on the woman to show restraint. It is for both to. Not sure restraint is the right word for it. Anyway, if you have read what i have said previously. You'll notice that.

So there are no double standards, i hold myself to the same standards. "

That reply wasn't to your comment - and nobody has to restrain themselves from having sex if sex isn't on the table. It takes two to want to have sex, but he says he's put off it it happens. But he did it too? He wanted it but it's not OK for her to want it??

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

PS Sorry Rover for completely hijacking your thread but this Madonna/whore crap bugs the shit about of me.

over a year ago

"I find it shocking, but not unexpected, that my view of dating is being criticised. A traditional view that i would like my future partner not to be one to just fuck anyone on a first date.

It's the double standard - it's ok for you to have casual sex (a presumption, but that's what Fab is about!) but not for her. Why? Genuine Q. "

I have mentioned nothing about not holding myself up to the same standards. As you may or may not notice. On Fab, which was not the OP's question, i will not look to arrange any play meets without first having a social meet first. So i conduct myself here, just the same as i do with dating.

over a year ago

"PS Sorry Rover for completely hijacking your thread but this Madonna/whore crap bugs the shit about of me. "

Madonna whore crap? What is that?

over a year ago

Actually, don't want to know. No longer commenting on this thread.

Good luck op.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I find it shocking, but not unexpected, that my view of dating is being criticised. A traditional view that i would like my future partner not to be one to just fuck anyone on a first date.

It's the double standard - it's ok for you to have casual sex (a presumption, but that's what Fab is about!) but not for her. Why? Genuine Q.

I have mentioned nothing about not holding myself up to the same standards. As you may or may not notice. On Fab, which was not the OP's question, i will not look to arrange any play meets without first having a social meet first. So i conduct myself here, just the same as i do with dating. "

So you would date someone who uses Fab for casual sex as long as they didn't have sex with you on the first date? And second date is OK?

over a year ago

Advise please "

Depends on what you want from it. If it's a vanilla date, then dress a little sexy but comfortable, you'll feel more relaxed too. Just be yourself 100% and you'll have a good night. It doesn't have to end in bed to be good.

Always wear sexy knickers, you'll feel sexy and your mind will too. A little tactile light finger touch on his arm or lower back if opportunity arises. Nice perfume, not strong. Go with the flow and you'll have a good one.

over a year ago

Advise please

Depends on what you want from it. If it's a vanilla date, then dress a little sexy but comfortable, you'll feel more relaxed too. Just be yourself 100% and you'll have a good night. It doesn't have to end in bed to be good.

Always wear sexy knickers, you'll feel sexy and your mind will too. A little tactile light finger touch on his arm or lower back if opportunity arises. Nice perfume, not strong. Go with the flow and you'll have a good one. "

This

over a year ago

Advise please "

A date night? What is this strange and alien thing you speak of?

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

... But why is it on her to show restraint? It's ok for you not to show restraint /self control and try to fuck her but it's not ok for her to want to? Bit of a double standard. "

That's not what I meant. Ok, maybe I could have worded that all better. For me dating is different to meets, I don't seek to bed the woman on the first date either so I also must show restraint or self control. I just prefer that myself and the other person get to know each other better so that if or when we do end up in bed we are both totally at ease with each other and into each other to the point that it makes for a more intimate experience. Everybody has their own ways of dating. I'm not saying that anyone who jumps into bed on a first date is wrong or not worthy. Sometimes I have slept with someone on a first date and have ended up in a a long term relationship. There is no fixed rules or right or wrongs when it comes to dating. These are just my preferred methods.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

So there are no double standards, i hold myself to the same standards. "

This ^^^^

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

That's not what I meant. Ok, maybe I could have worded that all better. For me dating is different to meets, I don't seek to bed the woman on the first date either so I also must show restraint or self control. I just prefer that myself and the other person get to know each other better so that if or when we do end up in bed we are both totally at ease with each other and into each other to the point that it makes for a more intimate experience. Everybody has their own ways of dating. I'm not saying that anyone who jumps into bed on a first date is wrong or not worthy. Sometimes I have slept with someone on a first date and have ended up in a a long term relationship. There is no fixed rules or right or wrongs when it comes to dating. These are just my preferred methods."

I actually agree, I prefer to wait also, but I don't deem anyone who doesn't to be unworthy of dating - which is a common attitude that SOME men have towards women, but not themselves!

Which is why the "if you like him don't fuck him" advice bothers me, because I don't think people should have to hide who they are or what they like to find a partner.

over a year ago

I have mentioned nothing about not holding myself up to the same standards. As you may or may not notice. On Fab, which was not the OP's question, i will not look to arrange any play meets without first having a social meet first. So i conduct myself here, just the same as i do with dating.

So you would date someone who uses Fab for casual sex as long as they didn't have sex with you on the first date? And second date is OK?

"

I would not date anyone who uses fab for casual sex. I believe in monogamy.

over a year ago

In response to a lot of those above who don't understand that others can have a valid and different view on dating a fab. It seems maybe a lot of ladies don't understand a lot of single guys as well as they may think. As a single guy if I'm looking for a vanilla date with the view of a relationship, I wouldn't look on fab. I'd also leave fab to do that unless I was looking for a partner to continue casual sex with others, then I'd consider a fabber otherwise it would be a no no for a relationship. I guess it's about not taking this life seriously ( which is what most people here keep reminding others on forums). For a relationship, I guess I'd be looking someone interested in me and focusing on that. If she's looking elsewhere then I wouldn't be taking it serious either and then it's a different set of rules. I'd imagine she'd want me to take her seriously and not be playing away either. Too much temptation and distraction trying a relationship with another fabber. It be too easy to start fab conversations and soon it would probably dissolve into more a Feb rather than a relationship. For me I'd step away from this life complete and easiest way to give it the best possible chance of working out would be to date a non fabber. I think this is also a much shared opinion from many fab ladies who use p.o.f and Ok.Cup.id and others apps. You can easily spit them by phrases they use etc. When you ask them they immediately block you, (they don't want a fabber either).

Does that make sense?

over a year ago

I would not date anyone who uses fab for casual sex. I believe in monogamy. "

I'm curious...its clear that you wouldn't date a woman who was still using fab, but would you consider a monogamous relationship with a woman who used fab for the same reasons that you did?

over a year ago

I gather some of the reaction to comments is more due to being excluded as a possible dating candidate because of being a fabber. I've faced that, shared openly about my swing life to one (had left fab a good while) and things changed between us completely. I accepted it and let it go. It's the others choice after all. Much like any filters we use here on fab for meeting someone... No difference really imo.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

That's not what I meant. Ok, maybe I could have worded that all better. For me dating is different to meets, I don't seek to bed the woman on the first date either so I also must show restraint or self control. I just prefer that myself and the other person get to know each other better so that if or when we do end up in bed we are both totally at ease with each other and into each other to the point that it makes for a more intimate experience. Everybody has their own ways of dating. I'm not saying that anyone who jumps into bed on a first date is wrong or not worthy. Sometimes I have slept with someone on a first date and have ended up in a a long term relationship. There is no fixed rules or right or wrongs when it comes to dating. These are just my preferred methods.

I actually agree, I prefer to wait also, but I don't deem anyone who doesn't to be unworthy of dating - which is a common attitude that SOME men have towards women, but not themselves!

Which is why the "if you like him don't fuck him" advice bothers me, because I don't think people should have to hide who they are or what they like to find a partner. "

Sorry there were definitely crossed wires and that could have been avoided had I worded things better. All I was saying is I just prefer to wait and that the other person waits so we get to know one another better and feel more at ease with each other which can make the first time a more intimate experience. I'm also just a little old fashioned in liking to create a sense of romance and a bit of longing for and wanting each other. I prefer to hold off to show the woman that I respect her and don't just see her as a sex object or a lay. Also if a woman were to want to sleep with me on a first date it makes me wonder if they just see me as a lay or do they see the person beyond the sex.

These are just the things that go through my head and why I prefer we both wait.

But that's just me. If persons have sex on a first date then that's not for me to judge.

In fact my late partner and I had sex on our first date but there was just this crazy chemistry we couldn't explain and we couldn't keep our eyes and hands off one another and were by each others side every day from that night onwards.

I just have guidelines for dating but guidelines don't always have to be followed. There is no set rule of thumb.

As for the other bit. If Rover really likes him and he likes her and she wants to have sex with him then absolutely, why not. That's for them to decide and not for me to judge. All I meant was that if she is having doubts as to whether he genuinely likes and thinks he only wants to bed her then maybe best to hold off as if he is genuinely interested he won't mind waiting.

over a year ago

I would not date anyone who uses fab for casual sex. I believe in monogamy.

I'm curious...its clear that you wouldn't date a woman who was still using fab, but would you consider a monogamous relationship with a woman who used fab for the same reasons that you did?"

Already answered.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"In response to a lot of those above who don't understand that others can have a valid and different view on dating a fab. It seems maybe a lot of ladies don't understand a lot of single guys as well as they may think. As a single guy if I'm looking for a vanilla date with the view of a relationship, I wouldn't look on fab. I'd also leave fab to do that unless I was looking for a partner to continue casual sex with others, then I'd consider a fabber otherwise it would be a no no for a relationship. I guess it's about not taking this life seriously ( which is what most people here keep reminding others on forums). For a relationship, I guess I'd be looking someone interested in me and focusing on that. If she's looking elsewhere then I wouldn't be taking it serious either and then it's a different set of rules. I'd imagine she'd want me to take her seriously and not be playing away either. Too much temptation and distraction trying a relationship with another fabber. It be too easy to start fab conversations and soon it would probably dissolve into more a Feb rather than a relationship. For me I'd step away from this life complete and easiest way to give it the best possible chance of working out would be to date a non fabber. I think this is also a much shared opinion from many fab ladies who use p.o.f and Ok.Cup.id and others apps. You can easily spit them by phrases they use etc. When you ask them they immediately block you, (they don't want a fabber either).

Does that make sense?"

I would be quite the opposite. I actually think I would have more chance of finding a suitable partner on here than on dating apps as if I were to start dating someone from here we already have common ground and probably share many of the same interests.

I could never be in a vanilla relationship and I state that quite clearly on my dating profiles which usually puts a lot of women off right away but that's ok because at least then they cannot say I have lied or misled them. Better to be upfront and honest as it avoids wasting each other's time. I also don't believe in monogamy as to me that suggests control or ownership of a person. If you love someone you need to let that person be who they want to be and that includes expressing themselves as they want to sexually. Again, just my own thoughts. There is no set rules or right or wrongs for dating or relationships. What works for one couple might not work for another.

over a year ago

I haven’t read the whole thread but just wanted to say I hope you have a great time. Prepare as if you were going to get laid, fancy undies, body oil etc etc even if sex doesn’t crop you’ll ooz sex appeal and feel like a fox!! Go forth and enjoy

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Firstly rover hope you have a great date relax be yourself nothing to be nervous about,wear what you feel comfy in and just enjoy the company and the night ahead

over a year ago

Rover what have u started , you'll be moved in together before this tread stops

over a year ago

Get your hair done in the afternoon. Buy some new underwear for the event. Make it sexy just in case things progress that night. If it doesn’t progress, no harm done.) Wear something that might help mutual flirting. If you’ve got it flaunt it but not outright trampy ( maybe a nice dress, show a a bit of lower leg, heels and a nice jacket.

over a year ago

xxx

"Rover what have u started , you'll be moved in together before this tread stops"

Stop that talk ....none of that stuff

over a year ago

xxx

Is the date someone off fab..??"

Nope...a real life person

over a year ago

Nope...a real life person"

Sure, who'd date a fabber?

over a year ago

xxx

I like him

This is my greatest fear

over a year ago

Oh - and don’t be late. Nothing worse. Thing to bear in mind; it’s pretty hard to recover from a bad first impression. Don’t be 20 mins early either. Know the correct time and be 2 mins early

over a year ago

xxx

"deny the sex for the first couple of dates cos if he really liked you he will keep coming back for more . Don't give sex on the first date he might be only after a good shag . If you are properly dating you need to be more into respecting yourself . sex should only be on the table if he is prepared to see you long term . "

Woooo irreguardless if a shag him or not ive a huge amount of respect for myself. My value is worth more then my sexual appetite. No offense Choko i dont eant to date men that view women like that

over a year ago

xxx

"Rover go enjoy and relax. See how things pan out. Only you can decide how things go.

The fancy knickers..... wear them for you, so you feel good. Good luck. X"

Im wearing them but just for me...i want to feel at my best

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Rover go enjoy and relax. See how things pan out. Only you can decide how things go.

Im wearing them but just for me...i want to feel at my best "

He might want to do a bit of feeling at your best as well if he's anything like me

over a year ago

xxx

I like him

I guess that's only a problem for people who see sex as something that men "do" to women, and a price which women should hold off on delivering until they get what they want from the arrangement. I have no interest in such relationships. I want a partner who is sexually compatible and sees me as a sexual equal. "

Exactly what Casey said... i dont want my value to be based on bullshit. I like sex why should i hide it ??? If a guy is looking fir a subserviant little woman hes come to the wrong place. If he wants to get to know me though ...this is me.

over a year ago

xxx

"Rover enjoy your date x"

Steph i will .... if it happens it happens. If he likes me he'll like me regardless ... its the 21st century

Wearing the fancy knickers...for me btw

over a year ago

xxx

"Rover. Wear whatever you feel comfortable. If he sees you wearing something simple and still likes you then he'll still have your best to look forward.

I would just chat and see how the night goes and if there is chemistry or not. I've met you before so I know that you are easy going and easy to chat to.

Long kiss at the end of the date to leave him wanting more but no sex.

You want to see if he is just trying to bed you or if he genuinely likes you and is willing to wait and make the effort.

This is just my own view point.

Like the guy above just said I would usually be put off if a woman sleeps with me on a first date. It has nothing to do with slut shaming. For me it's about knowing the person first and whether the person can show restraint or some form of self control amongst other factors.

However having said that, if there is amazing out of this world chemistry that cannot be ignored and you both end up humping. Absolute nothing wrong with that either. Good luck with the date and let us know how you get on."

Aww thank you ... your such a lovely guy xx ill heed what you say

over a year ago

xxx

He might want to do a bit of feeling at your best as well if he's anything like me "

He'll get a slap

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He might want to do a bit of feeling at your best as well if he's anything like me

He'll get a slap "

Yet again, if he's like me he might well enjoy that!

over a year ago

I'm not sure why a 40 something year old woman would ask for dating advice on a swinging site.You come across as very a single minded person that rarely listens to others opinion so why ask such a strange question.

over a year ago

"I'm not sure why a 40 something year old woman would ask for dating advice on a swinging site.You come across as very a single minded person that rarely listens to others opinion so why ask such a strange question. "

over a year ago

xxx

"I'm not sure why a 40 something year old woman would ask for dating advice on a swinging site.You come across as very a single minded person that rarely listens to others opinion so why ask such a strange question. "

I done it just so you'd post this passive aggressive reply and feel better about yourself...say thank you rover

over a year ago

xxx

He'll get a slap

Yet again, if he's like me he might well enjoy that! "

As might i

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He'll get a slap

As might i "

Yahoo! See you later!

over a year ago

xxx

He'll get a slap

As might i

Yahoo! See you later! "

Dorgeous boy

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Chocko... I'm kinda curious now. You've just reposted someone else's comment without any addition to it and I've seen you do that before. I'd there something wrong with your keyboard? I'm presuming you meant to add something to it?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He'll get a slap

As might i

Yahoo! See you later!

Dorgeous boy "

Is dorgeous something in between dangerous and gorgeous?

over a year ago

"I'm not sure why a 40 something year old woman would ask for dating advice on a swinging site.You come across as very a single minded person that rarely listens to others opinion so why ask such a strange question.

I done it just so you'd post this passive aggressive reply and feel better about yourself...say thank you rover "

Where is this aggressive reply.

over a year ago

xxx

"I'm not sure why a 40 something year old woman would ask for dating advice on a swinging site.You come across as very a single minded person that rarely listens to others opinion so why ask such a strange question.

I done it just so you'd post this passive aggressive reply and feel better about yourself...say thank you rover Where is this aggressive reply."

Sir i dont know you nor you me. So thank you for you imput im sure well chat again soon and just so you understand the difference and we dont go rewriting history to suit our own cause the term i used was "passive aggressive" two very different terms

Have a superday irishman xxx

over a year ago

xxx

He'll get a slap

As might i

Yahoo! See you later!

Dorgeous boy

Is dorgeous something in between dangerous and gorgeous? "

Just like you tiger

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He'll get a slap

As might i

Yahoo! See you later!

Dorgeous boy

Is dorgeous something in between dangerous and gorgeous?

Just like you tiger "

Oh yes, and clearly more gorgeous than dangerous! Rawr!

over a year ago

Have fun, OP, enjoy yourself!

over a year ago

xxx

"Have fun, OP, enjoy yourself! "

Thank you gorgeous pete

over a year ago

I done it just so you'd post this passive aggressive reply and feel better about yourself...say thank you rover Where is this aggressive reply.

Sir i dont know you nor you me. So thank you for you imput im sure well chat again soon and just so you understand the difference and we dont go rewriting history to suit our own cause the term i used was "passive aggressive" two very different terms

Have a superday irishman xxx"

Hope your not so dismissive of all the posters on your thread. Sometimes you have to take different opinions it's nothing personal.

over a year ago

xxx

I done it just so you'd post this passive aggressive reply and feel better about yourself...say thank you rover Where is this aggressive reply.

Have a superday irishman xxx Hope your not so dismissive of all the posters on your thread. Sometimes you have to take different opinions it's nothing personal."

Thanks for your kind word's xx

over a year ago

Beam that cheeky grin and be yourself and you will be fine.

over a year ago

xxx

"Beam that cheeky grin and be yourself and you will be fine. "

Thank you lovely

over a year ago

Have a superday irishman xxx Hope your not so dismissive of all the posters on your thread. Sometimes you have to take different opinions it's nothing personal.

Thanks for your kind word's xx"

Your welcome.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

He'll get a slap

Yet again, if he's like me he might well enjoy that! "

Yeah Rover, what if he starts rubbing himself while saying "Again! Harder!"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He'll get a slap

Yeah Rover, what if he starts rubbing himself while saying "Again! Harder!" "

I might even start rubbing myself off a pebble dashed wall? It's the new thing apparently.

over a year ago

xxx

He'll get a slap

Yeah Rover, what if he starts rubbing himself while saying "Again! Harder!"

I might even start rubbing myself off a pebble dashed wall? It's the new thing apparently. "

Steps quietly out of the room

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Why not? The other day I asked for Tendonitis tips here on the forum even though it has nothing to do with swinging and I got some great advice on how best to treat it, including some detailed advice from one guy who had suffered prolonged tendonitis in the same area.

That's what I like about the Ireland forum. It's like a small community and we all chat to one another and debate various topics whilst giving our own inputs, opinions and advice on various topics.

over a year ago

Wow.

Well its good to talk.

Im sure she has fab forum friend's

And mayb jus wanted theit advise. Getting back out there in ti the dating scene can b scary.. coming from a 44yr old lol

Post new Message to Thread