Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Verified yes or no

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got asked why not Verified because your here so long simple not my thing I'm here for great sex not notches on bed post. How do it here few about. Never liked the idea and probably will never display.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Got asked why not Verified because your here so long simple not my thing I'm here for great sex not notches on bed post. How do it here few about. Never liked the idea and probably will never display. "

Well said. Like your style and for sticking to your convictions.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You got to get the verification before you decide wether to display or not

over a year ago

"You got to get the verification before you decide wether to display or not "

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Now perhaps he told them not to verify him

over a year ago

To be honest a social verification wouldn't make any difference to the bed post

over a year ago

Being verified is unfortunately on many people’s 15 pages of must have, must be list. Like the op, a lot of people ask

me not to verify them so I don’t . As long as I have some veris up, it goes some way into proving I’m not one of the timewasting losers that infect the site

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks Double Trouble. That's it, we all have a good chat and a giggle after a meet and I do ask not to be part of the verified click

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

We wouldn't interact with anyone without the little green tick

You don't have to public display your verifications. Without them to use means you've never had a meet.

over a year ago

I suppose a social meet is the first step to satisfying if someone is genuinely what their profile states or shows

By *exysam and StuartCouple
over a year ago

over the hills and far away

"We wouldn't interact with anyone without the little green tick

You don't have to public display your verifications. Without them to use means you've never had a meet. "

# to us

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes op and I'm a virgin.

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Yes op and I'm a virgin. "

over a year ago

I only meet verified guys , even just one Veri to show you aren't fake or a time waster will do.

over a year ago

"I only meet verified guys , even just one Veri to show you aren't fake or a time waster will do.

"

Awww you said you'd meet me

over a year ago

"I only meet verified guys , even just one Veri to show you aren't fake or a time waster will do.

Awww you said you'd meet me "

You never asked

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

"Thanks Double Trouble. That's it, we all have a good chat and a giggle after a meet and I do ask not to be part of the verified click "

We think someone is telling porkies

over a year ago

You never asked "

Well there is no point now

over a year ago

"Thanks Double Trouble. That's it, we all have a good chat and a giggle after a meet and I do ask not to be part of the verified click

We think someone is telling porkies "

Is it that hard to think that people meet of fab and dont use the veris?

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"Thanks Double Trouble. That's it, we all have a good chat and a giggle after a meet and I do ask not to be part of the verified click "

Its not a clique, its reassurance you not a fake or a messer. A couple of social veris mean id be reassured your not some nut job. Theres plenty here you know

over a year ago

xxx

"We wouldn't interact with anyone without the little green tick

You don't have to public display your verifications. Without them to use means you've never had a meet.

# to us"

over a year ago

You never asked

Well there is no point now "

Ouch

over a year ago

You never asked

Ouch "

Why ouch? They are your rules

over a year ago

You never asked

Ouch

Why ouch? They are your rules "

Oh ya damn ah well.

over a year ago

xxx

@shortshlong you've got the green tick. Alls not lost

over a year ago

xxx

Op even to br photo verified would probably improve your chances of not getting veris by quite a bit

over a year ago

"@shortshlong you've got the green tick. Alls not lost "

Ya someone didnt get the memo.....

Alas rover twas only a cam chat so I am still a possible nutjob... best to steer clear

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I couldn't be bothered showing mine i rather keep them private..ive met non verfied people on here who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had

over a year ago

I don't honestly believe that verification is the be all and end all of things.

On my previous stint here I had a few meets,one of which became a regular thing for over a year but on the surface of things now I'm a time waster or not worthy of people's time simply because I don't have a little green tick on my profile?!

over a year ago

Iv never been verified and probably never will be, so iv resorted to sit on the side line for now,

over a year ago

"I couldn't be bothered showing mine i rather keep them private..ive met non verfied people on here who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had "

Lucky you. The two unverified guys I gave a chance too didn't turn out as well. Lesson learned

over a year ago

We prefer people we play with to be verified but for a social we will meet anyone, within reason. One of the Joy's of fab is that what works for one profile wont work for another, the less time spent worrying about what others think the better

over a year ago

xxx

"I couldn't be bothered showing mine i rather keep them private..ive met non verfied people on here who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had

Lucky you. The two unverified guys I gave a chance too didn't turn out as well. Lesson learned"

One unverified guy here ..wont be doing that again

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I couldn't be bothered showing mine i rather keep them private..ive met non verfied people on here who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had

Lucky you. The two unverified guys I gave a chance too didn't turn out as well. Lesson learned

One unverified guy here ..wont be doing that again "

Suppose i was very lucky we got paired together on a fun forum thread last summer hes since left fab over the Christmas but we still meet up every wk

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

That not here to rack up verification here for and experience but it nice to have one r two up so ppl feel safe and comfortable

over a year ago

xxx

Suppose i was very lucky we got paired together on a fun forum thread last summer hes since left fab over the Christmas but we still meet up every wk "

Those threads do work .. you were lucky lady mine was a complete time waster

over a year ago

Look- they are a feature of the site that can help decide whether to meet someone or even to initially chat to someone . It’s really not that complicated

over a year ago

"Look- they are a feature of the site that can help decide whether to meet someone or even to initially chat to someone . It’s really not that complicated"

Oh stop being so logical and reasonable!!

over a year ago

Suppose i was very lucky we got paired together on a fun forum thread last summer hes since left fab over the Christmas but we still meet up every wk

Those threads do work .. you were lucky lady mine was a complete time waster"

Same Rover any of them "fun threads' that pair me up are a waste of time, even the last breaking the ice one.

over a year ago

"I couldn't be bothered showing mine i rather keep them private..ive met non verfied people on here who turned out to be some of the best meets ive had "

Agree with you there.

Verifications act as a turn off in most cases for me, especially all that "not to be missed" and "treat with respect" crap.

Altough I'm showing a handful of mine as I'm sick and tired of being called a fake (some people are that thick)...

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

This thread is interesting reading.

Most of the comments that come out in support of veris seem to suggest that actually veris are used as some kind of reliability measure regarding whether someone will turn up for a meet..

So what is their real purpose? I’ve been let down by verified people as much as non verified.

I suggest that when a profile looks poor quality with not much effort, that is a stronger indicator of the persons reliability in turning up for a meet.

So:

- Pic verification to prove the person is real

- Meet veri to indicate quality of naked meet or encounter

- Quality of profile to indicate probable reliability of person turning up in first place.

Agree?

(And now after typing all that, the thread will probably get pulled!)

over a year ago

Everyone is free to judge the profile and verification process as they see fit.

There isn't one hard n fast rule for all,as this forum has shown.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"This thread is interesting reading.

Most of the comments that come out in support of veris seem to suggest that actually veris are used as some kind of reliability measure regarding whether someone will turn up for a meet..

So what is their real purpose? I’ve been let down by verified people as much as non verified.

I suggest that when a profile looks poor quality with not much effort, that is a stronger indicator of the persons reliability in turning up for a meet.

So:

- Pic verification to prove the person is real

- Meet veri to indicate quality of naked meet or encounter

- Quality of profile to indicate probable reliability of person turning up in first place.

Agree?

(And now after typing all that, the thread will probably get pulled!) "

I think there are many different takes on veris.

The most common is proof that the person exists and turned up.

The only veri that I find useful are proper meet veris when fun was had. They help to keep my ass save.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Verifications mean nothing to me. I do my own checking.

Some verifications are cringey and a lot are embarrassing. I can't imagine anyone showing a bad verie.

over a year ago

over a year ago

We tend not to do one on one meets with couples or singles. We prefer to meet at socials, clubs and/or parties.

If we were inclined to meet a single guy, we would only meet a verified guy, preferably a guy we've meet before or verified and recommended by someone we know.

We have had our fair share of run ins with weirdos. Once bitten, twice shy and all that.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Some interesting opinions.

I was wondering is time a factor for people on here.

For instance, it's nearly 2 and a half years since my last veri. I took time out from Fab for over a year and only signed back in 6 months ago but kept my profile with my veris. I must admit I haven't been putting in half the amount of effort this time that I was putting in when last on here, but that's another topic.

Anyway, I was just curious is there a 'sell by date' so to speak for some, and would they be put off by how old the veris are?

By *ittyMissKittyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It's a catch 22. I used not display them and be called a fake. Then I used just display the verification summary and get called a tramp because apparently if you're verified by someone it must mean you've climbed aboard and rode off into the sunset....

Now I just display my most recent ones, social and play. And if someone has a problem with it then I don't care!

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I think you should at least get the tick on your profile if you have met, why not.

If youre not into displaying ask the person to just write "I met him, he's real".

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"Some interesting opinions.

I was wondering is time a factor for people on here.

For instance, it's nearly 2 and a half years since my last veri. I took time out from Fab for over a year and only signed back in 6 months ago but kept my profile with my veris. I must admit I haven't been putting in half the amount of effort this time that I was putting in when last on here, but that's another topic.

Anyway, I was just curious is there a 'sell by date' so to speak for some, and would they be put off by how old the veris are?"

Wouldn't be put off as such but would probly ask the question as to why not recently verified ,I understand people could give me any explanation but its ultimately up to us then to take it any further or not .

over a year ago

Lucky you. The two unverified guys I gave a chance too didn't turn out as well. Lesson learned"

Third time lucky maybe !

over a year ago

"Verifications mean nothing to me. I do my own checking.

Some verifications are cringey and a lot are embarrassing. I can't imagine anyone showing a bad verie."

cringey as in "hes the best lover on fab!!!!" or "never had my cock sucked like she did..... best blowjob on FAB!!!!"

over a year ago

Most people started off in fab with no verfis, some people forget this. Cant really tell someone is a nutjob from a verfi saying is cock is the best thing ever...

over a year ago

"Got asked why not Verified because your here so long simple not my thing I'm here for great sex not notches on bed post. How do it here few about. Never liked the idea and probably will never display. "

I definitely don't see it as notches on a bed post. You don't just have to be verrified by people you've shagged!

Personally, I won't meet anyone without verifications. It's a safety thing. I might be wrong, but I think most women are the same.

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Each to there own i suppose but would rather have that i met people allthough havent in a while so hopefully that will change this year

By *olinjxMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I’m verified.

But why do ladies stop Gus from sending messages unless we are “ site supporters”?.?

Are you guys not here to meet people

And potentially hot guys like me ????

By *olinjxMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Exactly my point...we all have to start somewhere

over a year ago

"Got asked why not Verified because your here so long simple not my thing I'm here for great sex not notches on bed post. How do it here few about. Never liked the idea and probably will never display.

I definitely don't see it as notches on a bed post. You don't just have to be verrified by people you've shagged!

Personally, I won't meet anyone without verifications. It's a safety thing. I might be wrong, but I think most women are the same. "

Quite alot of women will look to vet someone themselves througj conversation/video chat/public social from my expirience

I get the safety aspect but just going off your story on the other thread its not foolproof either

Post new Message to Thread