Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What the longest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Amount of time you had a fuck buddy or friends with benefits, they are the same thing??.

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave it. And started another one.

Or do you have many on the go. To prevent feelings happening.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Amount of time you had a fuck buddy or friends with benefits, they are the same thing??.

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave it. And started another one.

"

4 years at least once a week! We're still friends. Well, he's my dealer now. But I love the bones of him.

over a year ago

"Amount of time you had a fuck buddy or friends with benefits, they are the same thing??.

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave it. And see others

4 years at least once a week! We're still friends. Well, he's my dealer now. But I love the bones of him. "

So you have feelings for him.

Your dealer. Cool.

over a year ago

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave it. And see others

4 years at least once a week! We're still friends. Well, he's my dealer now. But I love the bones of him.

Your dealer. Cool."

I have a chronic pain condition that I use for. I definitely don't have feelings for him. I introduced him to his fiance. But I care a lot about him. 4 years is a long time like

over a year ago

Your dealer. Cool.

I have a chronic pain condition that I use for. I definitely don't have feelings for him. I introduced him to his fiance. But I care a lot about him. 4 years is a long time like "

Ffs fab keep a deleting w e e d from my comments!

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

4 yrs & counting the only feels developed are those of friendship..

over a year ago

Your dealer. Cool."

Do you see others aswell as him.

over a year ago

Your dealer. Cool.

"

Oh we don't play anymore. We haven't played for years!

over a year ago

Very random (sometimes a few a week, sometimes gaps of a month or 2) meets with someone for about 2 years in my early 20's.

It was very much just sex I didnt really like her that much but it was conviniant.

Not something I would do these days

over a year ago

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave

Your dealer. Cool.

I have a chronic pain condition that I use for. I definitely don't have feelings for him. I introduced him to his fiance. But I care a lot about him. 4 years is a long time like "

I wasn't judging. As I use it myself for the same reason.

So you introduce him to his fiancee.so are ye still having sex. Or it is just friends now.

over a year ago

"Very random (sometimes a few a week, sometimes gaps of a month or 2) meets with someone for about 2 years in my early 20's.

It was very much just sex I didnt really like her that much but it was conviniant.

Not something I would do these days"

Appreciate your honesty. About that

By *olinjxMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Meet one friend randomly but we only discovered the other night we first met each other 10;years ago.

First met through a phone site. Anyone old enough to remember them?????

over a year ago

Your dealer. Cool.

Oh we don't play anymore. We haven't played for years!

"

over a year ago

And did it end up turning into a relationship/marriage . Or if feeling started did you leave

Your dealer. Cool.

I have a chronic pain condition that I use for. I definitely don't have feelings for him. I introduced him to his fiance. But I care a lot about him. 4 years is a long time like

So you introduce him to his fiancee.so are ye still having sex. Or it is just friends now.

"

No we haven't had sex in years. But we became really close friends. I set him up with a friend of mine and now they're engaged. Kinda weird really.

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Longest fb around 3yrs on and off started moving into the fwb territory and realized I didn’t actually like hanging out with him so stopped wanting to have sex with him them which turned out to be a good thing in the end

over a year ago

"4 yrs & counting the only feels developed are those of friendship.. "

over a year ago

"4 yrs & counting the only feels developed are those of friendship..

"

Are you still playing with each other.

over a year ago

wexford

Are you still playing with each other. "

Yes we do only every 5/6 weeks these days..

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Mine was 2 years still chat the odd time but dont meet up wouldnt mind meeting the lady again had great sex with her .

over a year ago

So at the moment no one is saying that it ended up in marriage. Or are exclusively dating.

Just that it is out of convenience

Due to life general demands.

Or that it has ended sex wise,but stayed on the side of platonic friends.

None has ended horrible.nice to see that.

over a year ago

Yes we do only every 5/6 weeks these days.."

Is he single.

over a year ago

wexford

Yes we do only every 5/6 weeks these days..

Is he single. "

He is indeed

over a year ago

"Longest fb around 3yrs on and off started moving into the fwb territory and realized I didn’t actually like hanging out with him so stopped wanting to have sex with him them which turned out to be a good thing in the end "

Cool thanks for the feed back.

Ye sometimes that is a blessing in disguise at times.

over a year ago

What about you Ms D

over a year ago

About a year & then he became a twat so I ended it & the friendship.

Blocked him everywhere.

Heard a song playing about a year later that reminded me of him & I realised I didn't hate the cunt anymore he found me on Instagram that same day & it felt like the universe was telling me to be nice. I thawed & replied, eventually unblocked him & accepted his fb friend request a few months ago. He has suitably grovelled & grown in the last few years. We're meeting next monday

over a year ago

"About a year & then he became a twat so I ended it & the friendship.

Blocked him everywhere.

Heard a song playing about a year later that reminded me of him & I realised I didn't hate the cunt anymore he found me on Instagram that same day & it felt like the universe was telling me to be nice. I thawed & replied, eventually unblocked him & accepted his fb friend request a few months ago. He has suitably grovelled & grown in the last few years. We're meeting next monday "

And so the cycle begins..... sorry Im a cynic

over a year ago

Have a couple now for over 3 years. One I met here on fab another on another app. Good friendships made with both. We chat weekly on WhatsApp but there are boundaries drawn and know when those have been crossed.

over a year ago

Blocked him everywhere.

Heard a song playing about a year later that reminded me of him & I realised I didn't hate the cunt anymore he found me on Instagram that same day & it felt like the universe was telling me to be nice. I thawed & replied, eventually unblocked him & accepted his fb friend request a few months ago. He has suitably grovelled & grown in the last few years. We're meeting next monday

And so the cycle begins..... sorry Im a cynic "

This time I'm taking the reins...

over a year ago

"What about you Ms D"

Good question.

Ye before I was in a serious relationship I had a few fuck buddies when I was younger. But then I got with my ex when I was 19,had two kids. The rest is history.

So at the moment I have one good friend with benefits and I adore the bones of him.

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Lifes to short for bad feelings ive no regrets in life so far thank god all good in the hood

over a year ago

"What about you Ms D

Good question.

Ye before I was in a serious relationship I had a few fuck buddies when I was younger. But then I got with my ex when I was 19,had two kids. The rest is history.

So at the moment I have one good friend with benefits and I adore the bones of him. "

But before him just the random one night stands and quickies. But was getting bored of them. So wanted more substance.

Do I want a relationship,I am not ruling it out.

But for the moment I am enjoying the Ride

over a year ago

"Meet one friend randomly but we only discovered the other night we first met each other 10;years ago.

First met through a phone site. Anyone old enough to remember them?????"

Nope I dont remember them. Ye showing the age.

over a year ago

Blocked him everywhere.

This time I'm taking the reins..."

Ride that cowboy

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

As long as your happy thats main thing in life . As we all know life can be cut very short at times due to illness or accidents so we all should count our blessings . So much suicide as well with a lot of people under pressure trying to pay mortgages and bills .

over a year ago

Blocked him everywhere.

This time I'm taking the reins...

Ride that cowboy "

That's the plan! I decided against warning him

over a year ago

Your dealer. Cool.

No we haven't had sex in years. But we became really close friends. I set him up with a friend of mine and now they're engaged. Kinda weird really. "

Weird in what way,interesting for you to say.

Was there a part of you hoping for more to come out of it. But you just kept your feelings bottle out of fear that you will lose him altogether.

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

I think the longest I've had was 4 months.

There is another lady who I've gotten with a few random times over the last 6 or 7 years but we've never sustained it, although we've known each other almost 30 years and could be considered good friends.

over a year ago

"As long as your happy thats main thing in life . As we all know life can be cut very short at times due to illness or accidents so we all should count our blessings . So much suicide as well with a lot of people under pressure trying to pay mortgages and bills . "

So true lost a dear friend to Suicide. It is horrible illness to have. Yes in the end you do gotta do what makes you happy. You only die once but you live every day. Make it count live in the moment.

Post new Message to Thread