Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

F•R•I•E•N•D•S

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Situation:

Your either a current couple/single.

vanilla friend(s) disclose they have deep rooted gangbang fantasy they want to indulge in but they have no idea that you swing/are experienced.

Do you, giggle along and encourage them to find a place to carry out fantasy, suggest online or do you tell them you’re a player and invite them into your dirty little world?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tell them to come on here. You heard of it from somewhere. You tell them you heard it from 'x'. All you are doing is omitting that you are here. So you are being honest. Just not giving the whole picture.

I found out from a friend from school. Since then i know of two other fellas who have been on. We have the odd bit of banter about the site but we never disclose our profile names.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I'd tell them all the pit falls and mistakes newbies make while I told them about fab

over a year ago

"I'd tell them all the pit falls and mistakes newbies make while I told them about fab"

I agree - help them out as being friends you would want to help them out.

We have supported a few friends joining but we are pretty open about our lifestyle though.

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

No I'd just smile and hold my knowledge... if my "friend" wants a gangbang enough he/she will will find fab all by themselves

over a year ago

"No I'd just smile and hold my knowledge... if my "friend" wants a gangbang enough he/she will will find fab all by themselves "

All my friends know. Most of my fanily too. I think they can smell it off me.

over a year ago

"No I'd just smile and hold my knowledge... if my "friend" wants a gangbang enough he/she will will find fab all by themselves "

Agree with this, smiled politely recently while a friend told me of a former neighbour couple who invited her to have a threesome. I don't discuss my sex life with people who aren't involved in it, nor do I have much interest in theirs.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"No I'd just smile and hold my knowledge... if my "friend" wants a gangbang enough he/she will will find fab all by themselves

All my friends know. Most of my fanily too. I think they can smell it off me. "

You should probably wash every now and again

over a year ago

xxx

"No I'd just smile and hold my knowledge... if my "friend" wants a gangbang enough he/she will will find fab all by themselves

All my friends know. Most of my fanily too. I think they can smell it off me. "

Noo its my secret though my friends know im a bit bold

over a year ago

xxx

Agree with this, smiled politely recently while a friend told me of a former neighbour couple who invited her to have a threesome. I don't discuss my sex life with people who aren't involved in it, nor do I have much interest in theirs. "

Im very open with fellow kinksters but in real life i hold my own

over a year ago

I encouraged my friend, she is now having a ball in fab land!

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I'd tell them about options, websites etc. If they open up to me about fantasies, I'll be equally as open. I'm quite out there anyway, so, many of my close friends know lots about my lifestyle.... I'd clap my hands with glee and thank the gods that there are other people nearby who love sex and want to explore.

over a year ago

My mind isn't as warped as I thought, I'm actually a little disappointed this wasn't about the TV show

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

I'd tell them I was kinky and involved in the scene and give them pointers for sure!

over a year ago

"My mind isn't as warped as I thought, I'm actually a little disappointed this wasn't about the TV show "

Chandler and Monica would deffo be part of scene

By *oguish1Man
over a year ago

Carrigrohane

I would tell them .... We are adults and a lot of us have simular needs

Post new Message to Thread