Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Girlfriends past sex life.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First off this is not related to my page on here as a CD.

We are both of same age. Engaged now going great. 4 year

I've only ever had one female relationship before herself. So one sexual partner

But she's had sex with 15 other men previously over 15 year. This turns me on when i ask her about it. The taught of other men with her.

How is best to approach her about this as i dont want to ruin anything.

More importantly what dose it say about me

Thanks and I hope I posted in the correct place...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whatever you do - make sure you make it clear that it's a turn on for you.

Do not come across as jealous or judgemental.

If she doesn't want to share it with you for any reason - do not pester her over and over to get it out of her.

I used to have a jealous ex who really wanted to know about my past.

He used to drop little innocent "hints" here and there trying to get me to say anything. Despised him for it.

over a year ago

"Whatever you do - make sure you make it clear that it's a turn on for you.

If she doesn't want to share it with you for any reason - do not pester her over and over to get it out of her.

He used to drop little innocent "hints" here and there trying to get me to say anything. Despised him for it. "

Thank u.. I dont pesterher but i would love to as i dont really know the details to be honest... Thanks for your comments.. appreciated

over a year ago

Just my personal point of view.

All depends on her own character

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Surprise her by inviting some of her ex bfs over.

By *laymates30Couple
over a year ago

The West

Why not just say that you find the thought of her with others a major turn-on?

She might be more open to talk about it than you think, as long as she doesn’t feel that you might feel insecure or jealous.

over a year ago

"Surprise her by inviting some of her ex bfs over."

Yeah I'm sure that would go down a treat

over a year ago

Just generally ask her how a big cock felt sliding inside her when having sex perhaps?

over a year ago

Definitely do not!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

That's creepy

Just make a face mask out of a photo of one of her ex bfs and wear it. You could even spice it up with a recording of his voice playing as you're getting it on.

It can't go wrong.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"First off this is not related to my page on here as a CD.

I've only ever had one female relationship before herself. So one sexual partner

But she's had sex with 15 other men previously over 15 year. This turns me on when i ask her about it. The taught of other men with her.

Thanks and I hope I posted in the correct place..."

I had similar with my late partner. The difference is for me was that anybody I was about to date or went on dates with I was always upfront and honest that I am into the swinging lifestyle and would prefer a partner that is a "hotwife". More specifically a "vixen hotwife"

Google the term "hotwife" if you aren't sure what it means.

By being upfront I usually found that either the woman was put off by it which saved us wasting each other's time and also meant they couldn't say I had lied to them or misled them etc.

My late partner, we'd already known each other 13 years before we started dating, and when I mentioned it to her she looked at me and said "You're a dirty bastard". For a few seconds I was worried then she smiled and said she loves the idea. She made a great hotwife and we had so many great experiences. I was lucky.

As for what it says about you. It doesn't mean you are a bad person or doing anything wrong. Everybody has their kinks and fantasies. If all or any adults involved are all consenting then that is the main thing.

But just as Missus mentioned above. A person should never be constantly pressured or made to do something they are clearly not comfortable with.

I don't know how you might bring it up with her as you have both been together for quite a while plus I don't know her character.

You could perhaps bring up an news article or programme about swinging or hotwifing and say you found it unusual but interesting and then gauge her reaction. Or mention that a friend had told you about how he does it with her partner. If she seems interested then could carry the conversation on in more detail. If she seems horrified or disgusted at the idea then probably best to leave it well alone.

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

Maybe start with saying u like hearing made-up fantasy stuff like her with different guys & see how comfortable she is with that b4 getting her 2talk abt real life ppl.

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I had similar with my late partner. The difference is for me was that anybody I was about to date or went on dates with I was always upfront and honest that I am into the swinging lifestyle and would prefer a partner that is a "hotwife". More specifically a "vixen hotwife"

By being upfront I usually found that either the woman was put off by it which saved us wasting each other's time and also meant they couldn't say I had lied to them or misled them etc.

My late partner, we'd already known each other 13 years before we started dating, and when I mentioned it to her she looked at me and said "You're a dirty bastard". For a few seconds I was worried then she smiled and said she loves the idea. She made a great hotwife and we had so many great experiences. I was lucky.

As for what it says about you. It doesn't mean you are a bad person or doing anything wrong. Everybody has their kinks and fantasies. If all or any adults involved are all consenting then that is the main thing.

But just as Missus mentioned above. A person should never be constantly pressured or made to do something they are clearly not comfortable with.

I don't know how you might bring it up with her as you have both been together for quite a while plus I don't know her character.

You could perhaps bring up an news article or programme about swinging or hotwifing and say you found it unusual but interesting and then gauge her reaction. Or mention that a friend had told you about how he does it with her partner. If she seems interested then could carry the conversation on in more detail. If she seems horrified or disgusted at the idea then probably best to leave it well alone."

Pretty solid advice right here OP

I use to ask Scarlett about her previous adventures all the time and she was naturally hesitant to take a trip down memory lane at first.

However, it came down to understanding the others perspective.

For me, I loved hearing about her old exploits - the dirtier the better, and it got me harder than hell.

But for her, at the start, it did nothing for her as those chapters in her life were closed and she’d moved on.

It wasn’t until we talked about why it was a turn on for me and identifying voyeur/loving husband type tendencies that we started to enjoy it together. Once she was able to understand that my turn on wasn’t the ex in the story, it was her and what she’d done, he was merely a prop of sorts.

With that understood, she started deriving enjoyment from teasing me with tidbits of information. We’d be doing something boring like driving somewhere or shopping and she’d say something like; did I ever tell you of that lad I was seeing with the huge cock?

That would get my attention and we both knew exactly what I’d be ‘quizzing’ her on when we got home.

She’d then tease me with the full story at her pace as we fucked. Enjoy the control aspect. Kinda like slow edging I guess.

Make sense

over a year ago

You could perhaps bring up an news article or programme about swinging or hotwifing and say you found it unusual but interesting and then gauge her reaction. Or mention that a friend had told you about how he does it with her partner. If she seems interested then could carry the conversation on in more detail. If she seems horrified or disgusted at the idea then probably best to leave it well alone."

Thanks very much.. great advise... so honest thanks

over a year ago

You could perhaps bring up an news article or programme about swinging or hotwifing and say you found it unusual but interesting and then gauge her reaction. Or mention that a friend had told you about how he does it with her partner. If she seems interested then could carry the conversation on in more detail. If she seems horrified or disgusted at the idea then probably best to leave it well alone.

Pretty solid advice right here OP

I use to ask Scarlett about her previous adventures all the time and she was naturally hesitant to take a trip down memory lane at first.

However, it came down to understanding the others perspective.

For me, I loved hearing about her old exploits - the dirtier the better, and it got me harder than hell.

But for her, at the start, it did nothing for her as those chapters in her life were closed and she’d moved on.

It wasn’t until we talked about why it was a turn on for me and identifying voyeur/loving husband type tendencies that we started to enjoy it together. Once she was able to understand that my turn on wasn’t the ex in the story, it was her and what she’d done, he was merely a prop of sorts.

With that understood, she started deriving enjoyment from teasing me with tidbits of information. We’d be doing something boring like driving somewhere or shopping and she’d say something like; did I ever tell you of that lad I was seeing with the huge cock?

That would get my attention and we both knew exactly what I’d be ‘quizzing’ her on when we got home.

She’d then tease me with the full story at her pace as we fucked. Enjoy the control aspect. Kinda like slow edging I guess.

Make sense"

That's amazing your so so lucky... I'm not sure how it go but as mentioned above there is some solid advise to work on .. Thanks for your input

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks very much.. great advise... so honest thanks "

Best of luck OP

By *eeperscreepersMan
over a year ago

Tipp

"Whatever you do - make sure you make it clear that it's a turn on for you.

He used to drop little innocent "hints" here and there trying to get me to say anything. Despised him for it. "

That pretty much sums it up right there

By *uriouscpl3536Couple
over a year ago

kildare

Love to hear my girl other guy stories mmmm, it’s the whole Hotwife think mmmmm

over a year ago

"Love to hear my girl other guy stories mmmm, it’s the whole Hotwife think mmmmm"

So do u like to her story's and or watch it happen ?

Post new Message to Thread