Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Miss fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sad news everyone miss Fab has left fabswingers no more sexy body pictures or chatting with this elusive woman I was one of the lucky ones to meet and know this woman

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Sad news everyone miss Fab has left fabswingers no more sexy body pictures or chatting with this elusive woman I was one of the lucky ones to meet and know this woman "

Meh... makes no odds to me. Did you expect us to morn her departure????

Reply privately

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"Sad news everyone miss Fab has left fabswingers no more sexy body pictures or chatting with this elusive woman I was one of the lucky ones to meet and know this woman

Meh... makes no odds to me. Did you expect us to morn her departure????"

This is why people dont send you love when you post....unnessesary

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx

She'll be missed, she was a lovely part of our community

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I hope she is ok and found happiness

Reply privately

over a year ago

That’s a pity. Everything ok with her?

Reply privately

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Sad news everyone miss Fab has left fabswingers no more sexy body pictures or chatting with this elusive woman I was one of the lucky ones to meet and know this woman "

Cant picture her ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sad news everyone miss Fab has left fabswingers no more sexy body pictures or chatting with this elusive woman I was one of the lucky ones to meet and know this woman

Cant picture her ??"

She was a big part of the community so I believe.Whatever that means.

Reply privately

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Cant picture her ?? She was a big part of the community so I believe.Whatever that means."

You will never know!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope she's ok

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cant picture her ?? She was a big part of the community so I believe.Whatever that means.

You will never know!"

What will I never know I'm intrigued now?

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Cant picture her ?? She was a big part of the community so I believe.Whatever that means.

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now?"

to be part of the tribe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. "

Ah the clique you mean.

Reply privately

By *ackk25Man
over a year ago

Kilkenny

Lovely lady! Great fun to chat with... will be missed

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

She'll be back...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. Ah the clique you mean."

they'll hunt you down, be carefull

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. Ah the clique you mean.they'll hunt you down, be carefull "

You wish....

Reply privately

over a year ago

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. Ah the clique you mean.they'll hunt you down, be carefull "

Lol I'm good at hiding.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. Ah the clique you mean.they'll hunt you down, be carefull

You wish.... "

sure you're not part of it or are you?

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

This is why people dont send you love when you post....unnessesary "

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You will never know! What will I never know I'm intrigued now? to be part of the tribe. Ah the clique you mean.they'll hunt you down, be carefull

You wish.... sure you're not part of it or are you?"

Me, no, I'm a lonesome cowgirl

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Meh... makes no odds to me. Did you expect us to morn her departure????"

down with posts like that and join the fab love train.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored "

But you should have respect for someone so popular in the community.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You wish.... sure you're not part of it or are you?

Me, no, I'm a lonesome cowgirl "

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx

"She'll be back... "

No doubt

Reply privately

over a year ago

xxx

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored "

Ehhh this isn't about you.

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored But you should have respect for someone so popular in the community."

Don’t mean to sound like an ass. But no one cared about the post for about 5hours until I commented and then once another “popular” member takes offence the minions are out in force

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

I don’t know the woman or her circumstances and I hope she’s ok on a personal level. But hey people leave here everyday it’s life nothing stays the same forever kids

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored But you should have respect for someone so popular in the community.

Don’t mean to sound like an ass. But no one cared about the post for about 5hours until I commented and then once another “popular” member takes offence the minions are out in force "

Yes but you have to respect a popular member of our community.

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

Funny how it took my post.....almost 5 hours later to stoke a reaction. If I had said nothing the post would have been ignored But you should have respect for someone so popular in the community.

Don’t mean to sound like an ass. But no one cared about the post for about 5hours until I commented and then once another “popular” member takes offence the minions are out in force Yes but you have to respect a popular member of our community."

Why ? Just because someone is popular doesn’t mean you should respect them. That’s such a strange mindset you have

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don’t mean to sound like an ass. But no one cared about the post for about 5hours until I commented and then once another “popular” member takes offence the minions are out in force Yes but you have to respect a popular member of our community.

Why ? Just because someone is popular doesn’t mean you should respect them. That’s such a strange mindset you have"

No it's the rules on fab to show respect to those who decides to leave

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Don’t mean to sound like an ass. But no one cared about the post for about 5hours until I commented and then once another “popular” member takes offence the minions are out in force Yes but you have to respect a popular member of our community.

Why ? Just because someone is popular doesn’t mean you should respect them. That’s such a strange mindset you have No it's the rules on fab to show respect to those who decides to leave"

Jaysos, imagine we did that every time you leave...

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

Why ? Just because someone is popular doesn’t mean you should respect them. That’s such a strange mindset you have No it's the rules on fab to show respect to those who decides to leave

Jaysos, imagine we did that every time you leave... "

Fab would shut down for 3 days of mourning if I left

I mean no offence I just ya an opinion that differs from the majority of people here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why ? Just because someone is popular doesn’t mean you should respect them. That’s such a strange mindset you have No it's the rules on fab to show respect to those who decides to leave

Jaysos, imagine we did that every time you leave... "

Well in all fairness I do get a lot of attention when I leave and I want to take this opportunity to thank those people for their support

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone has opinions but don't always feel the need to share them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysos, imagine we did that every time you leave... Well in all fairness I do get a lot of attention when I leave and I want to take this opportunity to thank those people for their support "

Your welcome I have always believed in you x

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Everyone has opinions but don't always feel the need to share them"

They are called sheep

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysos, imagine we did that every time you leave... Well in all fairness I do get a lot of attention when I leave and I want to take this opportunity to thank those people for their support

Your welcome I have always believed in you x"

Lol I get it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More let sleeping wolves lie. No need personally to be controversial just to get people commenting

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"More let sleeping wolves lie. No need personally to be controversial just to get people commenting "

Not at all just giving my honest opinion. Run along there babe

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Everyone has opinions but don't always feel the need to share them

They are called sheep "

Its called posting to stir a reaction

Posting an oposing opinion to a thread is fine and defending that said opion is admirable

Sometimes its better to be thought a fool than to open ur mouth a prove it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More let sleeping wolves lie. No need personally to be controversial just to get people commenting "
Ah but people love controversy they might let on they don't but believe me most do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just didn't know Katie Hopkins moved to Ireland and changed genders

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

They are called sheep

Posting an oposing opinion to a thread is fine and defending that said opion is admirable

Sometimes its better to be thought a fool than to open ur mouth a prove it "

I have defended my opinion. I have not and never will respect someone just because they are seen as popular. Respect in my world is gained it’s not a popularity contest

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just didn't know Katie Hopkins moved to Ireland and changed genders "
Yes she's roving around on fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More sad news I'm leaving fab

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"More sad news I'm leaving fab "

Ah no please don’t go !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More sad news I'm leaving fab "
But are you considered a popular member of the fab community.

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"More sad news I'm leaving fab But are you considered a popular member of the fab community."

Do you respect him if he’s not ??? Baaaaaaa Baaaaaa

Reply privately

By *ohng69Man
over a year ago

athenry

They are called sheep

I have defended my opinion. I have not and never will respect someone just because they are seen as popular. Respect in my world is gained it’s not a popularity contest"

Yawn

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will miss cumming for her on cam . Was hot when she watched .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More sad news I'm leaving fab But are you considered a popular member of the fab community.

Do you respect him if he’s not ??? Baaaaaaa Baaaaaa "

Lol I respect everybody even the sheep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know who Miss Fab is.

And hope all is well with her. But that is why I wasn't going to leave a comment in the first place.

I have no doubt that she was a big personality to ye guys.

But to me I haven't heard anything about her.

And I have been to a club scene. And I have heard about others that are on here.

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

They are called sheep

I have defended my opinion. I have not and never will respect someone just because they are seen as popular. Respect in my world is gained it’s not a popularity contest"

Respect is indeed earned

Where u were asked to respect someone due to their popularty has eluded me, the op posted his dismay at the departure of someone he got on with and u seemed to take exception to that

As u said your self no one would have commented on this untill u drew attention to it by posting negitivatly to get a reaction which is what u do

I find having a good wank relives the stress of the day

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You give an opinion, you defend your point of view. Nothing wrong with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

There's still a Dublin based profile with that name

Reply privately

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

"More let sleeping wolves lie. No need personally to be controversial just to get people commenting

Not at all just giving my honest opinion. Run along there babe "

you say shit to get a reaction. Silly little boy

Reply privately

By *atts n titsCouple
over a year ago

everywhere

Babe was a pig shauwn was a sheep

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Interesting, fleetingly, to see how much of a reaction when someone leaves without them having an "I'm leaving " thread. It's getting almost longer and more inane than those.

Miss Fab is a wonderful, sexy lady, who didn't post often and didn't waffle bullshit, unlike quite a few (myself included, at times).

I, for one, will miss her quite a bit, though my daily updates will be shorter but my eyes will not be teased as often

So long Miss Fab and may the road rise before ya and you be in Heaven/ecstasy before the divil knows you're dead/orgasming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

The loving tributes would bring a tear to a glass eye

Reply privately

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Have no idea who ye are on about

Reply privately

By *r Connie LingusMan
over a year ago

Limerick

So long ms fab

We had some good chats

Reply privately

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Which one? There’s two of them!

Reply privately

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Which one? There’s two of them!"

Not anymore there's not

Reply privately

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

How about we stop here?

Wouldn't that be nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How about we stop here?

Wouldn't that be nice "

And they all lived happily ever after.THE END

Reply privately

over a year ago

"More sad news I'm leaving fab But are you considered a popular member of the fab community.

Do you respect him if he’s not ??? Baaaaaaa Baaaaaa "

Will one of you girls give this chap a pity meet already. He’s on here donkeys years and hasn’t had a sniff.

I’m sick of picking his toys up and putting them back in the pram.

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

Will one of you girls give this chap a pity meet already. He’s on here donkeys years and hasn’t had a sniff.

I’m sick of picking his toys up and putting them back in the pram."

Imagine how boring your time on Fab would be without me

Thanks for checking out my profile btw but I’m not into guys

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

I’m sick of picking his toys up and putting them back in the pram."

Reply privately