By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I hear it’s popular with United fans lately "
Probably the same as with any other fans 12 months.lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"I hear it’s popular with United fans lately Probably the same as with any other fans 12 months.lol"

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success

over a year ago

"I hear it’s popular with United fans lately Probably the same as with any other fans 12 months.lol

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success "

Like I said before they went 25 years without winning the league so a few years are nothing to get worried about. Real supporters take the good with the bad.But you would think the ABU would have forgotten about how good they used to be.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"I hear it’s popular with United fans lately Probably the same as with any other fans 12 months.lol

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success Like I said before they went 25 years without winning the league so a few years are nothing to get worried about. Real supporters take the good with the bad.But you would think the ABU would have forgotten about how good they used to be."

You’re 42.... you have no memory of the 25 year wait. This is probably the longest you’ve ever went without seeing United win a league. You were only a child in the 80s

over a year ago

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success Like I said before they went 25 years without winning the league so a few years are nothing to get worried about. Real supporters take the good with the bad.But you would think the ABU would have forgotten about how good they used to be.

You’re 42.... you have no memory of the 25 year wait. This is probably the longest you’ve ever went without seeing United win a league. You were only a child in the 80s "

Lol is that my age I feel a lot older at times.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success Like I said before they went 25 years without winning the league so a few years are nothing to get worried about. Real supporters take the good with the bad.But you would think the ABU would have forgotten about how good they used to be.

You’re 42.... you have no memory of the 25 year wait. This is probably the longest you’ve ever went without seeing United win a league. You were only a child in the 80s Lol is that my age I feel a lot older at times."

Yeah sometimes I actually forget what she I am can’t imagine what it would be like at your age

over a year ago

You’re 42.... you have no memory of the 25 year wait. This is probably the longest you’ve ever went without seeing United win a league. You were only a child in the 80s Lol is that my age I feel a lot older at times.

Yeah sometimes I actually forget what she I am can’t imagine what it would be like at your age "

Lol I'm just taking it one day at a time and hope I don't wake up dead some morning.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

You’re 42.... you have no memory of the 25 year wait. This is probably the longest you’ve ever went without seeing United win a league. You were only a child in the 80s Lol is that my age I feel a lot older at times.

Yeah sometimes I actually forget what she I am can’t imagine what it would be like at your age Lol I'm just taking it one day at a time and hope I don't wake up dead some morning. "

It’s all anyone can hope for

over a year ago

Just Incase u forgot this is a swingers site, so if u want to air your views on football join a soccer forum you immature twat

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

"Just Incase u forgot this is a swingers site, so if u want to air your views on football join a soccer forum you immature twat "
Really no need for that. Its a forum. Different threads. Dont fucking look if its not your thing

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

Sure when the last time Liverpool won anything lol or the premier league oh ya sorry they never have or will ye slip at the last minute and fuck it up lol Steve's g

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

If Liverpool win it this year Il eat my shoe lol two chance to leave city in there dust and they fucked it up again wasters lol the will never win it my shoe is safe lol

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Just Incase u forgot this is a swingers site, so if u want to air your views on football join a soccer forum you immature twat "

Take a look on the forum pet. There’s a whole host of non sexual threads going on.

Go watch some MUTV it will make you feel better again

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Sure when the last time Liverpool won anything lol or the premier league oh ya sorry they never have or will ye slip at the last minute and fuck it up lol Steve's g "

Why are you so concerned about Liverpool???

over a year ago

"If Liverpool win it this year Il eat my shoe lol two chance to leave city in there dust and they fucked it up again wasters lol the will never win it my shoe is safe lol "

That it may get stuck in your throat going down ya brain damaged ignorant mong. Of all the threads you've been part of its nothing only insults(mostly misspelled at that) you contribute.

You're the epitome of a troll.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Johnny Logan's daughter happens to be a friend of mine on Facebook and Snapchat. We met by pure chance and she is easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. She also has one of the nicest personalities to match.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"If Liverpool win it this year Il eat my shoe lol two chance to leave city in there dust and they fucked it up again wasters lol the will never win it my shoe is safe lol "

Yea liverpool will bottle it..man city will win

By *appytoadsCouple
over a year ago

West Dublin

I see childish Alan is at it again, don't bite and he will go away...

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

If i could you know i would

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"I see childish Alan is at it again, don't bite and he will go away..."

No one is asking you to read my threads

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Johnny Logan's daughter happens to be a friend of mine on Facebook and Snapchat. We met by pure chance and she is easily one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on. She also has one of the nicest personalities to match."

Cool I must google her

By *iktikiCouple
over a year ago

city centre

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success "

Unlike you who only hate them because of their success

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

It’s a lot worse for United fans. They are used to winning titles every year. They were the best team in the PL up until 5 years ago. A lot of their supporters are bandwagon supporters who only started supporting them because of their success

Unlike you who only hate them because of their success"

I don’t hate anyone or anything just love seeing how hard it goes on the United supporters when their team loses

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Its only football...dont think anybody cares who wins or loses when it comes down to it really..i like watching football but would never take it personal..some people take it very badly when "their" team loses

Post new Message to Thread