FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Manchester United supporters phone network down ?

Jump to newest

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

Does anyone know if their phone network has went down again ? It’s been going so well lately and all of a sudden I can’t get in contact with any of my United supporter mates ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone know if their phone network has went down again ? It’s been going so well lately and all of a sudden I can’t get in contact with any of my United supporter mates ?? "
I have no problem discussing man u.Im a big man u fan

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Does anyone know if their phone network has went down again ? It’s been going so well lately and all of a sudden I can’t get in contact with any of my United supporter mates ?? I have no problem discussing man u.Im a big man u fan "

What about Di Maria ? Some player when playing with a good team. Proved that tonight.

Whats left that United can win this season ? Mickey Mouse Cups ???

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

What was the score

over a year ago

Di Maria, right player, wrong time unfortunately and always had quality, that was never in question and he showed it tonight. Better team won, didn't create enough chances and Buffon was a spectator. Mbappe is a serious player.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Di Maria, right player, wrong time unfortunately and always had quality, that was never in question and he showed it tonight. Better team won, didn't create enough chances and Buffon was a spectator. Mbappe is a serious player."

Wrong time ?? You mean United were sh!t

over a year ago

"Does anyone know if their phone network has went down again ? It’s been going so well lately and all of a sudden I can’t get in contact with any of my United supporter mates ?? I have no problem discussing man u.Im a big man u fan

What about Di Maria ? Some player when playing with a good team. Proved that tonight.

Whats left that United can win this season ? Mickey Mouse Cups ??? "

Don't think they will win anything this season.If they get top 4 be happy enough for now .I certainly didn't think they were anywhere near good enough to beat psg .

over a year ago

"Di Maria, right player, wrong time unfortunately and always had quality, that was never in question and he showed it tonight. Better team won, didn't create enough chances and Buffon was a spectator. Mbappe is a serious player.

Wrong time ?? You mean United were sh!t "

You do realise that the Abu are the second most successful team since the premier league started.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Ahh Alan.... Alan.... every time. Lol

From time to time I see your comments on other threads and you are actually always sound and decent.

You're clearly a big football fan, as am I. I'm actually a Man Utd supporter but I do have to admit PSG were the way better team and deserved their win. Tonight they have shown that Man Utd don't have the quality to compete on a continental level.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Ahh Alan.... Alan.... every time. Lol

From time to time I see your comments on other threads and you are actually always sound and decent.

You're clearly a big football fan, as am I. I'm actually a Man Utd supporter but I do have to admit PSG were the way better team and deserved their win. Tonight they have shown that Man Utd don't have the quality to compete on a continental level."

Yeah they were outclassed last night. Men against boys really. Pogba showed his true colours he’s in no way world class.

All a bit of craic. Don’t take it too seriously

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/19 10:33:58]

Post new Message to Thread