Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How close?

Jump to newest

By *lippery-when-wet-180 OP   Woman
over a year ago

South Dublin

How close do you consider too close?

Someone messages you and they live within a mile or quarter mile. I’m always wary of that close!

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"How close do you consider too close?

Someone messages you and they live within a mile or quarter mile. I’m always wary of that close!

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance "

it's all about discretion, not closeness.

By *avysbackyetagainMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I mean we do live In a small country

There is always going to be that paranoia situation where you might actually know each other,

But we are all on here for a reason and don’t judge others and be respectful of each other privacy’s

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness."

spot on bud,discretion is a must,but it probably does scare a few peeps if they are too near

By *avysbackyetagainMan
over a year ago

Dublin

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness. spot on bud,discretion is a must,but it probably does scare a few peeps if they are too near"

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I got a messages from a lad who said I'll never look at u in work the same way again.. That's way too close..

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

I don't have the problem out in the sticks my close is Wexford town or waterford

over a year ago

Im not that worried about people knowing I am on here so close is good deffo makes planning easier

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I got a messages from a lad who said I'll never look at u in work the same way again.. That's way too close.. "
he's prob thinking in work " I know what her pussy looks like, pity I can't taste it".

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

Close can be quite handy if theres a mutual spark

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Where i live there's loads of fabbers around sometimes its just to handy

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

It doesn't necessarily bother us but hate when we get a message saying....we're within a mile of each other. Wanna fuck?

Proximity is not what gets my engine going.

over a year ago

"It doesn't necessarily bother us but hate when we get a message saying....we're within a mile of each other. Wanna fuck?

Proximity is not what gets my engine going."

I always thought kilometers were sexier anyway

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Tralee

I live in a rural area so almost everyone knows each other so any on who's near within 5-10miles it's usually too close for me because I would know them x

over a year ago

"It doesn't necessarily bother us but hate when we get a message saying....we're within a mile of each other. Wanna fuck?

Proximity is not what gets my engine going."

yeah that might suit on a night out but not at 2 pm in the day lol would be good to meet for a few drinks if it happened on a nightout

over a year ago

A cigar

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

I always thought kilometers were sexier anyway"

I dunno, the metric martyrs were hot as fuck

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

Kinda depends on location if your in a small town or rural village it's dodgy but in bigger towns or city's I say plough on

over a year ago

I always thought kilometers were sexier anyway

I dunno, the metric martyrs were hot as fuck"

I had to google that.... but yes I agree hotties

over a year ago

"I got a messages from a lad who said I'll never look at u in work the same way again.. That's way too close.. "

Wow that's close. Do you still work together?

over a year ago

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness. "

Not everyone understands discretion though

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"Kinda depends on location if your in a small town or rural village it's dodgy but in bigger towns or city's I say plough on "

over a year ago

Tipperary

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness.

Not everyone understands discretion though"

It's very easy, it's just alot don't follow it. I have nothing to hide yet I'm discrete.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

That's creepy as fuuuuck - bet he didn't have the manners to let you know who he was in return either!!

Distance doesn't matter like others have said, it's about discretion - if they "get it" and are discreet then they could be my next door neighbour and it wouldn't matter! (would be handy though!)

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

That's creepy as fuuuuck - bet he didn't have the manners to let you know who he was in return either!!

Distance doesn't matter like others have said, it's about discretion - if they "get it" and are discreet then they could be my next door neighbour and it wouldn't matter! (would be handy though!)

over a year ago

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness.

Not everyone understands discretion thoughIt's very easy, it's just alot don't follow it. I have nothing to hide yet I'm discrete. "

A lot is discrete yes but for the remainder that dosent it can cause problems.

over a year ago

I've never he an issue with closeness once everyone is on the same page. Chat on KIK and Cam first then meet in person. Once everyone knows what is expected all should be fine.

over a year ago

Forthy muinthe drive for me is far enough away

Unless there is someone u know more local very trustworthy and discrete

over a year ago

South Dublin

I’ve found the ones who are close by expect you to want to meet and are pushier

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

I don’t like a my door step close but it can be handy if there’s a spark

over a year ago

"I’ve found the ones who are close by expect you to want to meet and are pushier "

Yep and can get nasty if u say no as well

over a year ago

South Dublin

"I’ve found the ones who are close by expect you to want to meet and are pushier

Yep and can get nasty if u say no as well "

Yep had a guy go to my local shop and ask could I see his car

over a year ago

Depends very much on the person, nearly ran over a fabber in local Lidl car park yesterday

Normally though, would be very wary, too many idiots and people with no concept of boundaries. We are very careful who we meet.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I prefer to keep my fab sausages apart from my lidl bratwurst or in other words I don't want to bump into fabbers in my local shop.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Have a couple who live quarter mile away..they often view me and send lol messages..we know each other

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

As the old saying goes, Don't Fab on your own doorstep.

In.my area, the doorsteps about 10 miles long but I understand that they're much shorter in the cities, probably due to the price of an acre and the overcrowding

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Don't mind at all but there is a line

over a year ago

"I got a messages from a lad who said I'll never look at u in work the same way again.. That's way too close.. he's prob thinking in work " I know what her pussy looks like, pity I can't taste it". "

over a year ago

"I’ve found the ones who are close by expect you to want to meet and are pushier

Yep and can get nasty if u say no as well

Yep had a guy go to my local shop and ask could I see his car "

ah thats defo not right tho,ladies have it so much worse,i didnt think it be that bad in all honesty x stay safe ladies

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Not everyone understands discretion though"

Yep, I remember someone on here posting on a thread about how someone sent her family and friends pics she had up here. Some people just don't respect privacy or discretion and in doing so ruin it for others.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I remember when part of a couple profile on here and we would get messages from guys close by who would be saying "I'm not too far from you" or "I'm passing through your area" or "I'll be passing through your area" clearly hinting as if they were expecting us to drop what we were doing to meet them or entertain them.

over a year ago

How far do they need to be to be a comfortable distance it's all about discretion, not closeness. "

Agree

over a year ago

Discretion not distance for sure... having a sexy swinging next door neighbour could be fun x

over a year ago

Would have to be at least the next town away it's Ireland everyone knows everyone

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

hehe im in another country most of the time so its not an issue...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Close is all fine and dandy till someone thinks that they only want u meeting them and start using knowlage gained trough fab meets to control another it happens

On the flip side those nights when u think ill send a fancy a fuck msg can actualy turn into steamy encounters

over a year ago

At least one county away..... keep private and fun lives separate x

over a year ago

It depends on the person really. I've had msgs from a guy that thought that just because we were within 1/4 mile that we should be fuck buddies. He had no interest in finding out whether we would be a good match, that didn't seem to matter to him.

I block, he deletes his profile, starts a new one & we begin that cycle again.

By *nowy007Woman
over a year ago

Near Enough

I won't meet anyone in my area, I prefer to travel. I have found anyone close by have been really pushy to meet and at one stage I had several messages from men trying to figure out who I was, if they knew me and even had one guy accusing me of being his girlfriend. So anyone within 20 mile radius is a no for me.

By *man79Man
over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

There’s a girl lives within walking distance from me whom I meet every now and again. She’s not originally from the area and we but know it’s all about mutal fun. The way it should be!

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Depends very much on the person, nearly ran over a fabber in local Lidl car park yesterday

Normally though, would be very wary, too many idiots and people with no concept of boundaries. We are very careful who we meet. "

You do realise they play better when they haven't been run over with a car.....

over a year ago

"Depends very much on the person, nearly ran over a fabber in local Lidl car park yesterday

Normally though, would be very wary, too many idiots and people with no concept of boundaries. We are very careful who we meet.

You do realise they play better when they haven't been run over with a car....."

I swerved at the last minute obviously

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

I swerved at the last minute obviously "

Were u rubber neackin to get a better look?

over a year ago

South Dublin

"It depends on the person really. I've had msgs from a guy that thought that just because we were within 1/4 mile that we should be fuck buddies. He had no interest in finding out whether we would be a good match, that didn't seem to matter to him.

I block, he deletes his profile, starts a new one & we begin that cycle again."

that is so annoying

over a year ago

Were u rubber neackin to get a better look?"

Nah, sure I've seen it all before

By *wingme22Man
over a year ago

Galway

Were u rubber neackin to get a better look?

Nah, sure I've seen it all before "

Oh so checked out there basket before!

By *ippcoupe2Couple
over a year ago

cahir/cashel

If its too close to home, just block immediately. Dont crap on your own doorstep !

over a year ago

For me it's not about distance or location but mainly discretion, I'm not originally from Waterford so not many people know me so any distance is fine.

Funnily enough had a message from someone not to long ago who lived in the same town I grew up in, been gone so long we didn't know who each other were, so said fuck it why not

over a year ago

Someone close would suit me as the hours I work. Be less planning needed

over a year ago

All for it. Bitta local fun!

over a year ago

It can obviously make a difference if you're married. And he/she doesn't know ...

over a year ago

My last Mistress was 5 minute drive from me and a few I drive past every day but then we still friends and mail all the time anyway

over a year ago

You'll never look at him again in the same way either

Some things may be true but best left unsaid.

over a year ago

Only 5 mins away has suited us for a few years now. Easy to arrange quick last minute hr or so fun, for longer we tend to go away though as both have nosey neighbors.

Post new Message to Thread