Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Finger banging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any ladies give any advice on the good old fashioned finger bang?

It’s been so long, do I just stab away at the vagina with two fingers like I’m stuffing a small roast chicken?.. double tap the love button like I have a Nintendo joystick controller in my hand.

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bitta spit.... does the trick

over a year ago

Yeah just spit on it, walk away and let her do the job as by the sounds of it it's not like yould be much use anyway

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Just pretend your 5 again and its a loaded gun....because you have more chance of a bang out of that method that the ones youve described.

By *atts n titsCouple
over a year ago

everywhere

"Yeah just spit on it, walk away and let her do the job as by the sounds of it it's not like yould be much use anyway "
nearly swallowed my tongue laughing at this

By *ebelRoadMan
over a year ago

Cork / Wexford

"Yeah just spit on it, walk away and let her do the job as by the sounds of it it's not like yould be much use anyway "

Agreed!

Slow and teasing is a must when finger playing.

over a year ago

Once Uve finished playing stuff the chicken with ur fingers level, save ur progress and go forward to the next stage. It’s a bit trickier but insert ur manhood for the hole which doesn’t talk or emits pooh pooh. Best get it hard first though

By *irvana999Man
over a year ago

city

Get yourself a book and see where the g spots are ,she love ye for it

By *irvana999Man
over a year ago

city

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

Watch her do it is my advice.

Watch how she rubs herself

Try and get the same position as she does be when she touches herself.ie lay on your side as she lies on her back. This is after youve watched how she touches herself!!

over a year ago

Barney I use the tried and tested "stuffing stolen money up the chimney" technique, can't go far wrong with that

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Any ladies give any advice on the good old fashioned finger bang?

It’s been so long, do I just stab away at the vagina with two fingers like I’m stuffing a small roast chicken?.. double tap the love button like I have a Nintendo joystick controller in my hand.

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!"

I guess there really is no such think as bad publicity!!!

over a year ago

My favorite part of this trend is all the men that seem to be experts.

Clearly this thrend was a bit of tounge and cheek.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Flick the clit.....

Line that shit up like a little subbuteo man and go for it

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!"

Good man Barney.

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Ah Barney you craic me up

over a year ago

But the fingers up an keep bringing them forward. Like your calling someone over with your finger

over a year ago

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!"

Hahahaha crying and laughing at the same time!

over a year ago

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!"

All of the above, scream at her too

over a year ago

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!

All of the above, scream at her too"

Just get ur face in there!!!!

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Use two or three fingers hooked up inside rubbing the g-spot whilst using your thumb or tongue to stimulate her clit. Bit of thrusting with the fingers and slowly but gradually pick up pace.

Even better when she is tied up as then you can keep edging her until she is begging you to make her cum (as she can't finish herself off) then you can keep making her cum until she begs you to stop. Lol

over a year ago

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!

All of the above, scream at her too"

Dont be giving away my tricks ffs

over a year ago

Lube or no lube?

Any tips thank you!

All of the above, scream at her too

Just get ur face in there!!!!"

Exactly & use the spittle as extra lube

over a year ago

"Use two or three fingers hooked up inside rubbing the g-spot whilst using your thumb or tongue to stimulate her clit. Bit of thrusting with the fingers and slowly but gradually pick up pace.

Even better when she is tied up as then you can keep edging her until she is begging you to make her cum (as she can't finish herself off) then you can keep making her cum until she begs you to stop. Lol "

Ok but where is the switch to turn the g-spot on?!

By *nowy and the GruffaloCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Comments like this are exactly why we come to the Ireland forum!

By *rinibooWoman
over a year ago

clare

"Use two or three fingers hooked up inside rubbing the g-spot whilst using your thumb or tongue to stimulate her clit. Bit of thrusting with the fingers and slowly but gradually pick up pace.

Even better when she is tied up as then you can keep edging her until she is begging you to make her cum (as she can't finish herself off) then you can

keep making her cum until she begs you to stop. Lol "

. Every man should learn this .

over a year ago

3 fingers in deep and then a sort of "come hither" motion nice and fast makes me gush every time.

over a year ago

Even better when she is tied up as then you can keep edging her until she is begging you to make her cum (as she can't finish herself off) then you can keep making her cum until she begs you to stop. Lol "

Never EVER stops until she begs you. If only more men knew this.

over a year ago

laughed so hard

By *eijaWoman
over a year ago

City Centre

Even better when she is tied up as then you can keep edging her until she is begging you to make her cum (as she can't finish herself off) then you can

keep making her cum until she begs you to stop. Lol . Every man should learn this . "

Totally agree

Post new Message to Thread