Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Estate agents

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any 1 hear work 4 them looking on a heads up on renting on the north side of dublin 1 bed apartment maybe 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Could be 1500 a month at least

over a year ago

There's 1 beds going for 1200 and up but there getting snapped up

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

jeez Dublin is so expensive to rent.

over a year ago

"jeez Dublin is so expensive to rent. "
i no place i use 2 rent for 1000 there 1800 in that area crazy money

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you can get a mortgage you can cut your rent in half

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Robbery altogether

over a year ago

"jeez Dublin is so expensive to rent.

If you can get a mortgage you can cut your rent in half"

Consider the price of the deposit, solicitors, engineers report, starting off is bloody tough, then furnishing a house can be expensive too.

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

It's scanless the prices of rent in Dublin joke compared too most of the country

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"It's scanless the prices of rent in Dublin joke compared too most of the country "

Rent is excessive in all areas of the country.its not confined to just Dublin but I agree Dublin is highest of all as the demand is highest there due to jobs and population etc... Its totally spiralling out of control at present. House prices may slow but such is the demand for rental properties then those needing mortgages won't be able to get a deposit due to the rents they pay,the government and central bank are making little to no effort in addressing this.How anyone could save for a deposit when paying 1800 a month in rent is just not possible.

over a year ago

Not all landlords milk it - remember government get there slice of rents through end of year returns

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

"It's scanless the prices of rent in Dublin joke compared too most of the country

Rent is excessive in all areas of the country.its not confined to just Dublin but I agree Dublin is highest of all as the demand is highest there due to jobs and population etc... Its totally spiralling out of control at present. House prices may slow but such is the demand for rental properties then those needing mortgages won't be able to get a deposit due to the rents they pay,the government and central bank are making little to no effort in addressing this.How anyone could save for a deposit when paying 1800 a month in rent is just not possible."

No complety impossible too try save a few quid den,hard too have a standard of living I imagine paying that a month Jesus it's shocking

over a year ago

Nothing will change

1 in 5 TDs are landlords for multiple properties

over a year ago

45% of rent is taxed, nice little earner for the government, that’s why they won’t interfere with the rental market!

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"45% of rent is taxed, nice little earner for the government, that’s why they won’t interfere with the rental market! "

Supply and demand...the demand os huge at present. Also the returns on the houses are good as a way of setting off interest on profits etc...so its set up for landlords also.In saying that Landlords are not getting 1800 pmth into their hand by any means,they are being taxed hard also so really the government win at all costs...between that,LPT and 2nd house taxes etc....its designed to produce income for the government.Yet there wil always be people wanting to rent so the prices these days are reflective of it,the government has no incentive to change the model thats in place.Personally I detest the property tax,its such a cheap shot in order to obtain more money from people who are already harx pressed.Your screwed if you own a house or if you rent a house in this country. Dont get me started on the government and the same people always getting hit with the taxes etc...

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"It's scanless the prices of rent in Dublin joke compared too most of the country "

Estate agents are pushing the price of rent up themselves to get a higher commission they did the same during the boom. They are ........ I can’t stand them, jumped up little .....

By *ollinrock77Man
over a year ago

mullingar

That's pure crap.what exactly is these facts based on .

over a year ago

Im only asking to get help even view a place 2 rebt not any money off i have the money just every were is been snapped up straight away

over a year ago

There's another big bust on the way. We have learned nothing from the last time. I'm self employed in the construction sector and it's gonna be the very same again

over a year ago

I,m English and if itvwasn't for a friend renting his place yo me there would be no way i could afford to rent, I moved from London and definitely cheaper to rent there than here.I read somewhere that Dublin is the most expensive city to rent in.I work in an industry where we use labour from other countries, but itimpossible to find them as thry have no where to live as it so expensive.It a landlords market and seems there no caos on rent prices.

Post new Message to Thread