FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

ladies do you find difficulties getting regular great sex?

Jump to newest

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

let me know how your finding the sex of your dreams

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I ain't the struggle is real.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Not an obvious ploy at all there OP

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I ain't the struggle is real. "
meaning

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman
over a year ago

South Dub

Difficulties getting any sex these fats

over a year ago

"I ain't the struggle is real. meaning "

I ain't getting sex of my dreams, it's very easy to get a one off on this, but finding someone for regular NSA who you click with to explore your desires is pretty hard. (Maybe I am bad at sex and thats why they don't want more )

over a year ago

South Dub

"Difficulties getting any sex these fats "

*days

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Not a chance of finding it ...wham bam thank you mam if we're lucky

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Not a chance of finding it ...wham bam thank you mam if we're lucky "

At least they said thank you

over a year ago

xxx

"Not a chance of finding it ...wham bam thank you mam if we're lucky

At least they said thank you "

This is true.... real gents

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Not a chance of finding it ...wham bam thank you mam if we're lucky

At least they said thank you

This is true.... real gents "

At least they have manners, if not what the lady desired

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

I honestly thought you ladies wer spoilt for choice on here

over a year ago

"I honestly thought you ladies wer spoilt for choice on here"

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first.

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I honestly thought you ladies wer spoilt for choice on here

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. "

so u think guys are too eager for sex to happen? I would certainly ask what a woman is into so I could better satisfy her sexual needs

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. so u think guys are too eager for sex to happen? I would certainly ask what a woman is into so I could better satisfy her sexual needs"

Be prepared to buy a lot of shoes and handbags so

I'm out. Goodnight and good luck

over a year ago

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. so u think guys are too eager for sex to happen? I would certainly ask what a woman is into so I could better satisfy her sexual needs"

No I think some men not all think of this site as a free easy way to get sex, that the ladies on this will just have sex with anyone. Some guys want to jump straight into the deep end and do all the fantasy stuff and be a DOM straight away without ever building any kind of trust or swinging relationship of known what each other wants.

The amount of messages I get from men saying meet me tonight I have a free house is crazy. Wanting to try out all off these different things but yet won't hold a conversation, don't want to do a social meet first is crazy. Basically any hole is a goal kinda job. (Just my opinion by The way, some may say different)

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. so u think guys are too eager for sex to happen? I would certainly ask what a woman is into so I could better satisfy her sexual needs

No I think some men not all think of this site as a free easy way to get sex, that the ladies on this will just have sex with anyone. Some guys want to jump straight into the deep end and do all the fantasy stuff and be a DOM straight away without ever building any kind of trust or swinging relationship of known what each other wants.

The amount of messages I get from men saying meet me tonight I have a free house is crazy. Wanting to try out all off these different things but yet won't hold a conversation, don't want to do a social meet first is crazy. Basically any hole is a goal kinda job. (Just my opinion by The way, some may say different) "

id always let the woman set the pace and out line any limits

over a year ago

South Dub

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. so u think guys are too eager for sex to happen? I would certainly ask what a woman is into so I could better satisfy her sexual needs

The amount of messages I get from men saying meet me tonight I have a free house is crazy. Wanting to try out all off these different things but yet won't hold a conversation, don't want to do a social meet first is crazy. Basically any hole is a goal kinda job. (Just my opinion by The way, some may say different) "

Exactly this I’ve not met anyone in ages because they don’t put the effort in! I like to get a connection before meeting or there’s no point

over a year ago

I think its hard for any singles on here to find truely great sex in a regular basis....

It involves finding someone that you really click with and then having scheduals that match uo enough for it to be a regular thing, its hard enough finding times for less than regular meets.

People have full and busy lives I dont think its from a lack of people you could have great sex with though...

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

maybe people arent being as forward when it comes to sex be more open & honest about what exactly what you want after all its just sex not a marriage remember to fully sexually pleasure who your with an not be selfish

over a year ago

This

If I don't see any effort, I don't care if it's Mr President- I will not talk to that person, nevermind meet them.

Oh and the amount of wannabe "Doms" is just shocking (sick)

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

effort goes both ways nothing as bad as someone thinks ther gods gift an expect that should be enough

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No, I don't find it difficult to get good sex from fab on a regular basis. The only limiting factor is my own busy schedule.

By *ung4Fun9999Man
over a year ago

Galway

"No, I don't find it difficult to get good sex from fab on a regular basis. The only limiting factor is my own busy schedule. "

WOW DogHunter Great Profile X

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"No, I don't find it difficult to get good sex from fab on a regular basis. The only limiting factor is my own busy schedule. "
great to hear this as alot of women seem to find it difficult to meet guys just for sex glad ur being satisfied w

By *thena400Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first. "

^^^^This. I often hear a short list of the things he will do to me, most of which involve pain and being fucked in his particular style. Yawn.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Don't mind this regular thing. People are busy with everyday lives. A bit of fun now and again is what this place is. Looking for something regular? Get a fuck buddy in your own town.

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

Loads of lads think this is an easy way to get the hole, not having sex on first meet doesn't always go down well and some want to jump straight into BDSM not knowing about getting to know what each person likes and dislikes first.

^^^^This. I often hear a short list of the things he will do to me, most of which involve pain and being fucked in his particular style. Yawn."

I think its better to ask the woman what she prefers sexually rather than please urself suppose some men are just arrogant and selfish

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

its purely sex just enjoy it when you can with someone who enjoys it with you

over a year ago

No, because when I found someone to have regular great sex with I took him home and locked him in the basement!

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"No, because when I found someone to have regular great sex with I took him home and locked him in the basement! "
great way to keep him

over a year ago

"effort goes both ways nothing as bad as someone thinks ther gods gift an expect that should be enough"

I know, how dare we have high standards

As girls said above - we all have full on busy lives so putting effort into every Jim and Joe simply isn't an option.

Also it's not just plain sex, I'm certain anyone on this thread can get plain sex in real life without a bother. Most of us want more excitement than just plain sex. We all have certain fantasies we want to fulfil and to do that one needs to trust the partner to do that.

Guys like you may not understand it, then end up getting frustrated about how nobody wants to just meet them out of the blue and complain about how they don't get attention they deserve for being "good and genuine"

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A person can not be a DOM straight away. It takes time to get to know the sub and understand her needs and desires. I'm tired of seeing all these wannabes who have watched 50 Shades of Grey and then think that qualifies them to be a Dom. *Sigh*.

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"effort goes both ways nothing as bad as someone thinks ther gods gift an expect that should be enough

As girls said above - we all have full on busy lives so putting effort into every Jim and Joe simply isn't an option.

Also it's not just plain sex, I'm certain anyone on this thread can get plain sex in real life without a bother. Most of us want more excitement than just plain sex. We all have certain fantasies we want to fulfil and to do that one needs to trust the partner to do that.

Guys like you may not understand it, then end up getting frustrated about how nobody wants to just meet them out of the blue and complain about how they don't get attention they deserve for being "good and genuine" "

no I get it totally, for me I have certain fantasies that I wouldnt disclose to everyone I meet but if the woman was into that particular filth I would as its extremely erotic so that would be win situation for both on the other hand for talk sake if a guy just trys ramming a girl for anal 9/10 hes getting a slap so I think its good to try new things explore sex & sexuality but do be careful as to what others are into & respect any limits

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"No, because when I found someone to have regular great sex with I took him home and locked him in the basement! "

Well, as long as you're feeding him. Lol

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"effort goes both ways nothing as bad as someone thinks ther gods gift an expect that should be enough

Guys like you may not understand it, then end up getting frustrated about how nobody wants to just meet them out of the blue and complain about how they don't get attention they deserve for being "good and genuine" "

what does your "guys like you" comment mean? personally I find it difficult to find someone to have regular sex with if u can spot any reasons for this please point out as id like to be aware of it cheers

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

Maybe you need an older man A1..

over a year ago

Guys like you may not understand it, then end up getting frustrated about how nobody wants to just meet them out of the blue and complain about how they don't get attention they deserve for being "good and genuine" what does your "guys like you" comment mean? personally I find it difficult to find someone to have regular sex with if u can spot any reasons for this please point out as id like to be aware of it cheers"

By "guys like you" I mean guys who claim it's just sex. To guys it usually is just sex, most women want a little more than that(I mean kinks and fantasies, not relationships)

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I think there are a lot of pre conceived ideas in people’s heads both Women and men before they enter into this life style! You see that comments in the forum from Women, men, TV’s and the LGBT on how all have met ass holes who weren’t in their wavelength. People think they will join here and meet the person of their dreams, the fantasy person, be that a husband, a nymphomaniaic , a sugar daddy or what ever that fantasy is in each or our individual head! Some over 40’s don’t suit some, some under 25 doesn’t suit others!

And all of this is ok but until we meet someone we are in the same wavelength as the sex is never going to be as good in reality for both parties as it was in our heads before we joined !

It’s about connecting as a group of people and knowing that the majority of people won’t be wanting the same out of a meet as you, so hold out for that one and then the sparks will fly

over a year ago

Tipperary

Guys like you may not understand it, then end up getting frustrated about how nobody wants to just meet them out of the blue and complain about how they don't get attention they deserve for being "good and genuine" what does your "guys like you" comment mean? personally I find it difficult to find someone to have regular sex with if u can spot any reasons for this please point out as id like to be aware of it cheers

By "guys like you" I mean guys who claim it's just sex. To guys it usually is just sex, most women want a little more than that(I mean kinks and fantasies, not relationships) "

very few men will openly admit it but id say here very much is just sex for most men. It's a site where you sign up for sex basically except sex comes alot easier to most men then women

By *hiaboutMan
over a year ago

johnstown

I dont agree no fun in wham bam thank u mam..abit of passion is needed .like to get to know lady abit first find out what makes her happy

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I cover different kinks with different meets because each person is different, some might tickle more your brain, some are just fabulous filthy company, while others excel on the physical action side. No better place than fab to get a lovely variety you just have to embrace it.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

It's definitely difficult, especially if you want some sort of mental connection rather than just impersonal physical contact. If I wanted to have sex every night I (and most women on the site) probably could, but GOOD sex with someone who's prepared to spend a little time building chemistry / anticipation / spark with you as a person and not just a cocksleeve? Sometimes I feel like I'd have more luck in a monastery!

over a year ago

Tipperary

Here's one. If u pull on a night out, what happens? I don't mean when you're plastered d*unk

over a year ago

" very few men will openly admit it but id say here very much is just sex for most men. It's a site where you sign up for sex basically except sex comes alot easier to most men then women "

Maybe newbies but as you have stated before yourself its alot easier to get sex on tinder or pof....

So I do think alot of the longer term men here are just as interested in having a bit more than just a ride.

over a year ago

"Here's one. If u pull on a night out, what happens? I don't mean when you're plastered d*unk "

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Here's one. If u pull on a night out, what happens? I don't mean when you're plastered d*unk

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/ "

chatting or trying to chat somebody up in a bar club is the most common way to meet. If a person is not interested you just go away.

over a year ago

Tipperary

" very few men will openly admit it but id say here very much is just sex for most men. It's a site where you sign up for sex basically except sex comes alot easier to most men then women

Maybe newbies but as you have stated before yourself its alot easier to get sex on tinder or pof....

So I do think alot of the longer term men here are just as interested in having a bit more than just a ride."

my point is I doubt many men sign up here thinking "I want to attend socials" if u get my drift, especially younger men

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Here's one. If u pull on a night out, what happens? I don't mean when you're plastered d*unk

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/ chatting or trying to chat somebody up in a bar club is the most common way to meet. If a person is not interested you just go away."

The problem is quite a few people don't realise the other person isn't interested or some person's egos are so big or so fragile that they refuse to believe or see that the other person isn't interested.

over a year ago

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/ chatting or trying to chat somebody up in a bar club is the most common way to meet. If a person is not interested you just go away."

It's not as easy as that. Some men do actually take disinterested women as a "challenge" and just can't let it go even after you can't any make yourself any more clear without straight up flipping them off.

over a year ago

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/ chatting or trying to chat somebody up in a bar club is the most common way to meet. If a person is not interested you just go away.

It's not as easy as that. Some men do actually take disinterested women as a "challenge" and just can't let it go even after you can't any make yourself any more clear without straight up flipping them off. "

We call that the notebook effect

over a year ago

I'll have to Google it lol

over a year ago

" very few men will openly admit it but id say here very much is just sex for most men. It's a site where you sign up for sex basically except sex comes alot easier to most men then women

So I do think alot of the longer term men here are just as interested in having a bit more than just a ride.my point is I doubt many men sign up here thinking "I want to attend socials" if u get my drift, especially younger men "

Ya but I think most of those guys will openly admit to wanting just sex.

My point was on here the people that say they want more probably mean it

over a year ago

I want different things & so far I've never had all those met with the 1 person.

I prefer to approach men myself & when I'm on here wanting to be controlled, to control, to be sensual or fucked senseless, then I'll find that man for that craving myself.

Regular sex would be perfect but finding men to meet those needs, that have a similar schedule & are single or part of a couple (that meet separately), is difficult.

over a year ago

Tipperary

So I do think alot of the longer term men here are just as interested in having a bit more than just a ride.my point is I doubt many men sign up here thinking "I want to attend socials" if u get my drift, especially younger men

My point was on here the people that say they want more probably mean it "

what is more though? I understand if you don't have an active social life you might use here for one.

over a year ago

You will get this is the wrong site. It's not a dating site.

As it is for some literally just that I just want Sex.Nothing else which is understandable on their part. So it is why The whole I want a connection.Puts a lot of men and women off.

But you are only in here 4 months so just give it Time. And you will hopefully get a regular NSA,or maybe two

over a year ago

So I do think alot of the longer term men here are just as interested in having a bit more than just a ride.my point is I doubt many men sign up here thinking "I want to attend socials" if u get my drift, especially younger men

My point was on here the people that say they want more probably mean it what is more though? I understand if you don't have an active social life you might use here for one."

More would be clicking with the person you want to meet.

That could be defined differently by different people.

For me its having a connection with the person. Basically not riding anyone that shows a bit of interest.

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fab

over a year ago

That is probably about say 20% are any hole is a goal and the other percentage want a connection.

Patient is a viture.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

My point was on here the people that say they want more probably mean it what is more though? I understand if you don't have an active social life you might use here for one.

For me its having a connection with the person. Basically not riding anyone that shows a bit of interest.

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fab"

over a year ago

"I think there are a lot of pre conceived ideas in people’s heads both Women and men before they enter into this life style! You see that comments in the forum from Women, men, TV’s and the LGBT on how all have met ass holes who weren’t in their wavelength. People think they will join here and meet the person of their dreams, the fantasy person, be that a husband, a nymphomaniaic , a sugar daddy or what ever that fantasy is in each or our individual head! Some over 40’s don’t suit some, some under 25 doesn’t suit others!

And all of this is ok but until we meet someone we are in the same wavelength as the sex is never going to be as good in reality for both parties as it was in our heads before we joined !

It’s about connecting as a group of people and knowing that the majority of people won’t be wanting the same out of a meet as you, so hold out for that one and then the sparks will fly "

over a year ago

"I think its hard for any singles on here to find truely great sex in a regular basis....

It involves finding someone that you really click with and then having scheduals that match uo enough for it to be a regular thing, its hard enough finding times for less than regular meets.

People have full and busy lives I dont think its from a lack of people you could have great sex with though..."

over a year ago

"maybe people arent being as forward when it comes to sex be more open & honest about what exactly what you want after all its just sex not a marriage remember to fully sexually pleasure who your with an not be selfish"

over a year ago

"effort goes both ways nothing as bad as someone thinks ther gods gift an expect that should be enough"

over a year ago

Tipperary

My point was on here the people that say they want more probably mean it what is more though? I understand if you don't have an active social life you might use here for one.

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fab"

could you shag a woman you found physically attractive? I just associate the word connection with closeness. Puts me off.

over a year ago

over a year ago

South Dub

I put effort in when I’m interested in meeting someone. I have never thought I’m God’s gift ha

over a year ago

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fabcould you shag a woman you found physically attractive? I just associate the word connection with closeness. Puts me off. "

I get that.... puts some women off too. More so I tinder or else they read too much into it. Its why I like fab, people are better able to draw a line between having a connection and wanting commitment.

I assume you ment that I didnt find physically attractive. I could but I dont

By *marrisWoman
over a year ago

Cork

"I honestly thought you ladies wer spoilt for choice on here"

I wish it was true...in over 5 years on the site,I cannot recall great sex lol..unless I got the toys with me

over a year ago

I actually wear an engagement ring just to avoid people chatting me up on a night out. Never pulled anyone that way, not planning to either. One of my pet hates is when I'm trying to spend some very limited as is time with my friends and someone overly persistent or just plain annoying doesn't know how to go away:/ chatting or trying to chat somebody up in a bar club is the most common way to meet. If a person is not interested you just go away.

It's not as easy as that. Some men do actually take disinterested women as a "challenge" and just can't let it go even after you can't any make yourself any more clear without straight up flipping them off. "

Oh pleas that is a whole Forum topic in its Self Missus.

Like it is so annoying that when you are out with just the girls and some guys think that it is the opportunity to chat up,and your decline his first advance nicely,but nope still doesn't get it into there heads. Tries again,again nicely no thank you.Then you get up to leave as your night is ruined and then you get abusive comments made at you. Get called stuck up Bitch etc.

But you can't win,when you are out on the hunt. Nothing happens. Not even a hello. Fell like shit they all over with offer of drinks. Feel like a millions dollars,won't even say boo.

It like a cycle you like them,they aren't interested in you,but your mate. It's rare to find someone who is genuinely interested in you as a whole person. And not just your parts or what you can offer them.but again it is entirely up to you how you see things and do you know what you really want.

It is kinky sex without a relationship or a relationship with out the kinky. As what we want and what we need are two completely different things.

This is a learning curve for a lot of people.

over a year ago

Tipperary

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fabcould you shag a woman you found physically attractive? I just associate the word connection with closeness. Puts me off.

I get that.... puts some women off too. More so I tinder or else they read too much into it. Its why I like fab, people are better able to draw a line between having a connection and wanting commitment.

I assume you ment that I didnt find physically attractive. I could but I dont "

I mean can you fuck on physical attraction alone?

over a year ago

Its got nothing to do with not having a fufulling social life outside of Fabcould you shag a woman you found physically attractive? I just associate the word connection with closeness. Puts me off.

I assume you ment that I didnt find physically attractive. I could but I dont I mean can you fuck on physical attraction alone?"

Ah sorry I missunderstood...

Of course I can... but the best sex I have had has always been with someone I connected with on a personal level.

I know its not the same for everyone but thats how it works for me

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's not as easy as that. Some men do actually take disinterested women as a "challenge" and just can't let it go even after you can't any make yourself any more clear without straight up flipping them off.

Like it is so annoying that when you are out with just the girls and some guys think that it is the opportunity to chat up,and your decline his first advance nicely,but nope still doesn't get it into there heads. Tries again,again nicely no thank you.Then you get up to leave as your night is ruined and then you get abusive comments made at you. Get called stuck up Bitch etc.

But you can't win,when you are out on the hunt. Nothing happens. Not even a hello. Fell like shit they all over with offer of drinks. Feel like a millions dollars,won't even say boo.

It like a cycle you like them,they aren't interested in you,but your mate. It's rare to find someone who is genuinely interested in you as a whole person. And not just your parts or what you can offer them.but again it is entirely up to you how you see things and do you know what you really want.

It is kinky sex without a relationship or a relationship with out the kinky. As what we want and what we need are two completely different things.

This is a learning curve for a lot of people."

Why can't a person have both the relationship and the kinky sex?

over a year ago

Tipperary

Any kind of sex where I cum does me. Obviously it's important for her to cum also.

By *eebawMan
over a year ago

Good post op . I wasnt expecting the replies iv read but when you breakit down it makes sence . I knew it was easy for women to get meets on here but quality meets it seams arent as much as i had taugh. I not a wham bam kinda guy and if only i got replies ppl would know that . Id say women put up with alot more messing than us guys here .

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

I get a lot of pic hunters or no shows so not as easy to find genuine ones or maybe it's just me I pick the wrong ones..

over a year ago

"I get a lot of pic hunters or no shows so not as easy to find genuine ones or maybe it's just me I pick the wrong ones.. "

When it seems too good to be true - it most probably is:/

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Why can't a person have both the relationship and the kinky sex? "

You can definitely have both! It just means your dating pool is smaller. I don't think people should compromise on their sexual wants, it generally leads to relationship issues down the road anyway!

over a year ago

"let me know how your finding the sex of your dreams"

All the best ones are never free when I am

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Too many trolls on here for the ladies to see the geninue men it’s hard enough to get a meet never mind a regular thing

over a year ago

South Dub

"Too many trolls on here for the ladies to see the geninue men it’s hard enough to get a meet never mind a regular thing "

Very true

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Too many trolls on here for the ladies to see the geninue men it’s hard enough to get a meet never mind a regular thing

Very true "

it really is It’s crazy them about of fakes and time wasters on here not you off course you look geninue oh and sexy

over a year ago

xxx

The amount of messages I get from men saying meet me tonight I have a free house is crazy. Wanting to try out all off these different things but yet won't hold a conversation, don't want to do a social meet first is crazy. Basically any hole is a goal kinda job. (Just my opinion by The way, some may say different)

For this reason ive not met new in a long time. I know all the "but its a sex site lines" but im a human and i want to be treated as such and not just a walking pussy for any guy to fill.

over a year ago

"No I think some men not all think of this site as a free easy way to get sex, that the ladies on this will just have sex with anyone. Some guys want to jump straight into the deep end and do all the fantasy stuff and be a DOM straight away without ever building any kind of trust or swinging relationship of known what each other wants.

For this reason ive not met new in a long time. I know all the "but its a sex site lines" but im a human and i want to be treated as such and not just a walking pussy for any guy to fill. "

When they say they have a 'free house', it makes me think of when I was in my teens & my parents were away out for the night

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"No I think some men not all think of this site as a free easy way to get sex, that the ladies on this will just have sex with anyone. Some guys want to jump straight into the deep end and do all the fantasy stuff and be a DOM straight away without ever building any kind of trust or swinging relationship of known what each other wants.

For this reason ive not met new in a long time. I know all the "but its a sex site lines" but im a human and i want to be treated as such and not just a walking pussy for any guy to fill. "

I hear you loud and clear I myself am not looking to sleep with everybody on here quality over quauity,I’d actually love a conversation but most women on here get hundreds of mail and get sent all kind of bullshit messages by fakes or trolls I defo don’t see here as easy to get sex nor would I like to think it is it’s all about effort and connection I’d like a social too to see if there’s a connection your not going to want to fuck them without it

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I get pic hunters too and immediate blocks then! So now it’s more about trusting a woman or couple if we get chatting which is difficult as most people like to see who they are chatting to to see if there is an initial attraction. So it’s a catch 22.

over a year ago

Sure what are the ladies doing here if there not up for a good ride.Could it be just to get attention because they not getting any attention in the real world.

over a year ago

"Sure what are the ladies doing here if there not up for a good ride.Could it be just to get attention because they not getting any attention in the real world. "

You, my friend just seem a bit half price

over a year ago

"I get pic hunters too and immediate blocks then! So now it’s more about trusting a woman or couple if we get chatting which is difficult as most people like to see who they are chatting to to see if there is an initial attraction. So it’s a catch 22. "

Wouldn't call them picture hunters. Maybe you're just not their type and they're too shy to tell you that.

It's more of a filter than anything else. If you're not attracted to someone, it's better to know early on rather than have a full on conversation before revealing your face and finding each other unattractive.

over a year ago

"Sure what are the ladies doing here if there not up for a good ride.Could it be just to get attention because they not getting any attention in the real world.

You, my friend just seem a bit half price "

This place is full of half price bargains.

By *ymguyN.I OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

"I get pic hunters too and immediate blocks then! So now it’s more about trusting a woman or couple if we get chatting which is difficult as most people like to see who they are chatting to to see if there is an initial attraction. So it’s a catch 22.

Wouldn't call them picture hunters. Maybe you're just not their type and they're too shy to tell you that.

It's more of a filter than anything else. If you're not attracted to someone, it's better to know early on rather than have a full on conversation before revealing your face and finding each other unattractive. "

the chase is better than the catch

By *hett and scarlettCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Sure what are the ladies doing here if there not up for a good ride.Could it be just to get attention because they not getting any attention in the real world. "

SLIGO

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

"let me know how your finding the sex of your dreams"

Sex of your dreams?. Is that not just a wet dream??

over a year ago

over a year ago

This is a learning curve for a lot of people.

Why can't a person have both the relationship and the kinky sex? "

I say that it can happen the kink and relationship.

But from what I have gather here is that it is usually not the case for all couples. As with the story my partner not keen on swinging. Or She can get off with a guy,but I can't with another woman.

Sexless marriages. My kink repulsives them.

By *m389Man
over a year ago

Bromley

I have a thing that just might work...

By *exyDownUnderWoman
over a year ago

Westmeath

Great regular sex is out there... you will find it, just takes patience.

over a year ago

I'm here now

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Seems we men need the regular rations. Who'd have thought it

What you think you know: Your sex life has no bearing on your lifespan.

What you probably didn’t know: A study of 45-to-59-year-old Brits found the death rate halved in men who had sex more frequently (twice a week versus once a month). Sex can also greatly reduce [8] your chances of having a heart attack.

over a year ago

"Seems we men need the regular rations. Who'd have thought it

What you think you know: Your sex life has no bearing on your lifespan.

What you probably didn’t know: A study of 45-to-59-year-old Brits found the death rate halved in men who had sex more frequently (twice a week versus once a month). Sex can also greatly reduce [8] your chances of having a heart attack."

Get outta that garden.

over a year ago

Regular great sex? What's that? I don't understand.

Post new Message to Thread