Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Manchester City

Jump to newest

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

They are a joy to watch, the new top team in English football. I wonder how their noisey neighbours feel about them now.must be an awful feeling being a Manchester United fan lately

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Manchester United fans are like liverpool fans.. all outside England, so I would say they dont mind the noise.

By *antona33Man
over a year ago

collon

Yes they are a joy to watch .. and seeing as they are the best team at the moment and playing the best football with the best squad .. I hope they win the quadruple

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Manchester United fans are like liverpool fans.. all outside England, so I would say they dont mind the noise."

Yeah bit it’s a pride thing. Like 15 years ago Manchester City weren’t even in the PL now they are the best team in England and they’ve taken that crown from their neighbours who were once the most successful team in England. Just like Liverpool were at one stage

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Yes they are a joy to watch .. and seeing as they are the best team at the moment and playing the best football with the best squad .. I hope they win the quadruple "

Imagine a United fan saying that

It’s an awful situation Manchester City or Liverpool to win the league lol

At least you still have the FA cup to compete for.

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

Chelsea were a discrace Chelsea manger should be sacked did a 9 teams accumulater got all up was waiting on Chelsea to draw and wolves to win tomorrow nite for 1455euro of a 5er useless fucks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes they are a joy to watch .. and seeing as they are the best team at the moment and playing the best football with the best squad .. I hope they win the quadruple

At least you still have the FA cup to compete for. "

But sure someone has to win it.Man u had lots of good year's and I have no doubt that those days will come again but patience is needed.

over a year ago

"Chelsea were a discrace Chelsea manger should be sacked did a 9 teams accumulater got all up was waiting on Chelsea to draw and wolves to win tomorrow nite for 1455euro of a 5er useless fucks "

Jaysus soon as Sarri reads that he will resign straight away. No choice like

By *antona33Man
over a year ago

collon

Does it hurt a lot Alan that Liverpool have not won a league in 30 years ? You must of been in nappies the last time they did ?

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Yes they are a joy to watch .. and seeing as they are the best team at the moment and playing the best football with the best squad .. I hope they win the quadruple

At least you still have the FA cup to compete for. But sure someone has to win it.Man u had lots of good year's and I have no doubt that those days will come again but patience is needed. "

City are gonna be top dogs for years to come hopefully you have good patience

By *antona33Man
over a year ago

collon

Manchester United vs Manchester city 16th of March ... should be good .. who will you be cheering on Alan ?

over a year ago

At least you still have the FA cup to compete for. But sure someone has to win it.Man u had lots of good year's and I have no doubt that those days will come again but patience is needed.

City are gonna be top dogs for years to come hopefully you have good patience "

Well they went 25 years without winning the league and I never lost patience so I can't see a problem you got to take the good with the bad.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Does it hurt a lot Alan that Liverpool have not won a league in 30 years ? You must of been in nappies the last time they did ? "

Nope it actually doesn’t cos I’ve no memory of Liverpool being successful. I am not a bandwagon fan like you. What would hurt me more is if the team I supported were winning trophies all around them and the suddenly stopped and their neighbours who weren’t even in their league up until about 10 years ago over took them and started winning all around them. Must be the longest youve ever went without seeing United win a title must be awful

At least you have MUTV to watch

over a year ago

Christ, buying the league like the dubs

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

Been a city fan since i was 9,1st time in main road too see them play was against oldham in the old 2nd division and it was a draw..

Have great respect for Liverpool and United but history is history what this city team could achieve is endless...#ctid

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Christ, buying the league like the dubs"

And Manchester United

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Been a city fan since i was 9,1st time in main road too see them play was against oldham in the old 2nd division and it was a draw..

Have great respect for Liverpool and United but history is history what this city team could achieve is endless...#ctid"

Yes Pep is building an empire

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

"Been a city fan since i was 9,1st time in main road too see them play was against oldham in the old 2nd division and it was a draw..

Have great respect for Liverpool and United but history is history what this city team could achieve is endless...#ctid

Yes Pep is building an empire "

Nothing won yet in was in Wembley against Gillingham and in etihad against QPR so nothing easy...typical city

By *antona33Man
over a year ago

collon

City will win .. Liverpool don’t have the resources .. if you take a look at the two squads we all can see the difference... strength in depth .. Liverpool don’t have anyone who can come off the bench and change a game .. and why did Kloop let clyne go out on loan in January... strange decision

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

Liverpool still a great team,it's not over Liverpool will push city all the way

over a year ago

Yes City are playing well atm as are L/pool,Spuds & Utd,

We (Chelsea) are playing Shite atm with fag end chewing kunt of a manager whos hasnt a clue

Post new Message to Thread