Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Posting a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you post looking for a meet, even a social does it just turn into a deluge of messages and hardship? I always wonder about it, whether it’d be worth doing or not. Also even if stated as a social do people go with an expectation of more because you’ve posted looking?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you post looking for a meet, even a social does it just turn into a deluge of messages and hardship? I always wonder about it, whether it’d be worth doing or not. Also even if stated as a social do people go with an expectation of more because you’ve posted looking? "

I have tried twice by posting a social meet got one reply lol

No harm in trying though op

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"If you post looking for a meet, even a social does it just turn into a deluge of messages and hardship? I always wonder about it, whether it’d be worth doing or not. Also even if stated as a social do people go with an expectation of more because you’ve posted looking? "

Set ur filters according to ur preferences and post a meet that u will feel comfortable with, maybe add in if we are all comfortable we can arrange play date for a later date

Ur always want to keep ur options open for that coffee that turnes into a main course and desert

I have often heard people say that even posting a meet they dont always get whay they were lkoking for if any interest at all

Post new Message to Thread