Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dublin GAA LOL !!!!

Jump to newest

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

Looks like the wheels are falling off the carriage and they can no longer buy success

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looks like the wheels are falling off the carriage and they can no longer buy success "

About fecking time

over a year ago

Buy success, have they some rich billionaire buying the best players? .

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

He's moved topic from soccer...

My God...

..THE END TIMES ARE MOST CERTAINLY HERE!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"He's moved topic from soccer...

My God...

..THE END TIMES ARE MOST CERTAINLY HERE!

"

I suppose a change is a good as a rest

over a year ago

A couple of losses this early doesn’t mean anything. Not to me anyway but there going to have a hard time seeing it out this year. I’d personally like to see them win 5 in a row.

over a year ago

Dublin won't care, only back from a holiday and using the games as their pre season. The other problem is, it might make them even more dangerous as they fix the things that aren't working now before it gets any further

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"Looks like the wheels are falling off the carriage and they can no longer buy success "

They lost by a point?

Wheels fell off the carriage lol you make me laugh

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Alan the cavan man stirring the shit again .

Get a life ..will you be saying the same in August

By *hortbutsweet84Man
over a year ago

limerick

Dublin GAA between 2006-2015 received 16 million from GAA next best was cork 1.25 million something fishy going on there hmmmm!!!

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

16 million lol. What a laugh.who told you that .Theresa May

By *aiseanagusspraoiMan
over a year ago

city

It's only the league

They'll Walk the championship

By *hortbutsweet84Man
over a year ago

limerick

Read it online

By *exmark12Man
over a year ago

Rathcoole/Roscommon/Mayo

In fairness Dublin Clubs have huge membership and teams in all grades.The numbers of young people

parrticapiting in the games deserves recognition

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"In fairness Dublin Clubs have huge membership and teams in all grades.The numbers of young people

parrticapiting in the games deserves recognition "

Cork has the most registered clubs in the country going by your logic they should receive the same if not more funding than Dublin.

Funny how the Dubs go to ground when they are bet

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Wow thought id arrived on Joe.ie .... mmm sex, meets, desires ??? Any interest at all ???

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Wow thought id arrived on Joe.ie .... mmm sex, meets, desires ??? Any interest at all ??? "

River, lads and sport! You hardly think they would be interested in anything else here

over a year ago

xxx

"Wow thought id arrived on Joe.ie .... mmm sex, meets, desires ??? Any interest at all ???

River, lads and sport! You hardly think they would be interested in anything else here "

Starting to wonder .. pmsl

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Wow thought id arrived on Joe.ie .... mmm sex, meets, desires ??? Any interest at all ???

River, lads and sport! You hardly think they would be interested in anything else here

Starting to wonder .. pmsl"

Dress up in your tennis skirt and they will come a flocking Rover Williams

over a year ago

"Wow thought id arrived on Joe.ie .... mmm sex, meets, desires ??? Any interest at all ??? "

Ah it doesnt need to be sex sex sex all the time

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ah it doesnt need to be sex sex sex all the time

"

Lol yes like what’s the point of being on Fab if that is all you are looking for

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

Is that all ye women think about ??? Sex sex sex on the brain!!!

I just find it hilarious that when the Dubs win they are shouting from the roof tops about it and when they lose they go to ground

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I just find it hilarious that when the Dubs win they are shouting from the roof tops about it and when they lose they go to ground "

I ever recall a thread being started here in relation to the league before, either by Dublin supporters or anyone else. Its nice to see you give it some importance.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

I just find it hilarious that when the Dubs win they are shouting from the roof tops about it and when they lose they go to ground

It’s great. They have bought success in the last few years, a plastic victory for the Dubs

I ever recall a thread being started here in relation to the league before, either by Dublin supporters or anyone else. Its nice to see you give it some importance. "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It’s great. They have bought success in the last few years, a plastic victory for the Dubs

I ever recall a thread being started here in relation to the league before, either by Dublin supporters or anyone else. Its nice to see you give it some importance. "

I don't think they've seen as many league titles as you think and I know for a fact they don't care about it in the way you do.

I'm fascinated by your habit of being so negative about sport. You only ever comment negatively about teams you hate. That's a bit odd really.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

I ever recall a thread being started here in relation to the league before, either by Dublin supporters or anyone else. Its nice to see you give it some importance.

I don't think they've seen as many league titles as you think and I know for a fact they don't care about it in the way you do.

I'm fascinated by your habit of being so negative about sport. You only ever comment negatively about teams you hate. That's a bit odd really. "

I don’t hate Dublin, they just bought success Which is plastic. At least when Kilkenny won all their titles it was through hard work dedication and talent. Dublin have also won it with those but with one more vital ingredient..... MONEY !!!!!! And lots of it, their success will always be associated with that

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Dublin are back 4 weeks,fitness levels along way off other teams at present. Kerry are going since late last year,we played them several weeks ago and they were trying loads of players. Its a good win for kerry to give them confidence and hope but Dublin wont be losing sleep about it at all.Harsh red card also given out.To be fair to Kerry they moved the ball very well.Both teams have plenty to come back. The standard last night was very good to be fair for such an early league games.Its clear right now that Dublin,Kerry and Mayo are playing the best football.Monahan going alright too but different style to the others.The rest are a long way back in terms of quality.Alan who do you think can challenge Dublin this year?

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Dublin are back 4 weeks,fitness levels along way off other teams at present. Kerry are going since late last year,we played them several weeks ago and they were trying loads of players. Its a good win for kerry to give them confidence and hope but Dublin wont be losing sleep about it at all.Harsh red card also given out.To be fair to Kerry they moved the ball very well.Both teams have plenty to come back. The standard last night was very good to be fair for such an early league games.Its clear right now that Dublin,Kerry and Mayo are playing the best football.Monahan going alright too but different style to the others.The rest are a long way back in terms of quality.Alan who do you think can challenge Dublin this year?"

Kerry or Mayo I think. Every other county is playing catch up with Dublin they have a huge advantage when it comes to money and facilities.

Who do you think will challenge them ?

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Mayo and Kerry seem the only ones capable of asking them questions at present.Not many teams could challenge them at present,Galway could pose a one off problem but to get to meet them they would need to beat a few big boys on the way and Galway dont have the defence or consistency,Mayo will win connaught this year.So its down to Kerry and Mayo...tyrone are going backwards and Monaghan and Donegal will challenge for Ulster (Down may surprise a few up there)Munster is Kerrys and dublin have Leinster. So its really an elite of 3 teams at present.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Mayo and Kerry seem the only ones capable of asking them questions at present.Not many teams could challenge them at present,Galway could pose a one off problem but to get to meet them they would need to beat a few big boys on the way and Galway dont have the defence or consistency,Mayo will win connaught this year.So its down to Kerry and Mayo...tyrone are going backwards and Monaghan and Donegal will challenge for Ulster (Down may surprise a few up there)Munster is Kerrys and dublin have Leinster. So its really an elite of 3 teams at present. "

Yeah it’s a pity really. Football has gone to sh!t if only it had the competition of hurling

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I'm fascinated by your habit of being so negative about sport. You only ever comment negatively about teams you hate. That's a bit odd really.

I don’t hate Dublin, they just bought success Which is plastic. At least when Kilkenny won all their titles it was through hard work dedication and talent. Dublin have also won it with those but with one more vital ingredient..... MONEY !!!!!! And lots of it, their success will always be associated with that "

Can you explain how money bought the titles please. Have I missed out on some sort of transfer market somewhere along the way?

On the Kilkenny thing.. They abandoned football completely and were allowed to do so unlike other counties. I recall Limerick having a hefty fine imposed on them some years ago when they failed to field a football team for a league fixture. I also remember the Leitrim hurling team having to ask a couple of spectators to step in for a league match years ago as they just couldn't afford the fine that would come their way otherwise.

You should probably thank your lucky stars that Dublin didn't abandon hurling and spend their billions on buying in even more footballing talent!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Mayo and Kerry seem the only ones capable of asking them questions at present.Not many teams could challenge them at present,Galway could pose a one off problem but to get to meet them they would need to beat a few big boys on the way and Galway dont have the defence or consistency,Mayo will win connaught this year.So its down to Kerry and Mayo...tyrone are going backwards and Monaghan and Donegal will challenge for Ulster (Down may surprise a few up there)Munster is Kerrys and dublin have Leinster. So its really an elite of 3 teams at present. "

It's hard to know about Mayo really.

Galway looked great in the league last year but then went back to playing shite in the championship when they should've thrown off the shackles.

Tyrone will always be a threat, as will Donegal.

Monaghan certainly won't be afraid of Dublin as they've beaten them twice now, albeit in the league.

I can never figure out how Roscommon haven't done anything of note at senior level given their spell of domination in Connacht at under 21 level. Who knows? They might get a good run yet although I think that ship has sailed by now.

After that there's not much really... Cork on a good day, perhaps? Kildare likewise..

The problem now is that a couple of God days isn't enough anymore. The "super eight" thing means a bit of consistency is needed.

Cavan should also have managed a couple of Ulster titles by now and if they can manage that, who knows? Well no, they're nowhere near All Ireland level at the same time.

Leitrim for Sam!

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ok I would say Dublin work harder than most inter county teams but they most certaintly have advantages in terms of the set up and standards of facilities at their disposal as well as their location.They still train incredibly hard and leave no stone unturned.However they most certaintly do get a level of advantage from their finances,saying they dont is actually ridiculous.

www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/ewan-mackenna-praic-duffy-and-the-gaa-have-made-dublin-a-financially-doped-outfit-and-there-is-no-defence-for-this-scandal-36530924.html

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.sportsjoe.ie/amp/gaa/latest-dublin-sponsorship-deal-highlights-widening-financial-gap-gaa-159420

www.google.ie/amp/s/www.the42.ie/gaa-dublin-funding-3217517-Feb2017/%3famp=1

There are more articles if you want to research them.Its very evident they have alot in their favour.

Im not of the same opinion as Alan that its the reason they are winning but it is a contributory factor. I still think they work harder than any other inter county side but they have alot going in their favour to acheive success.

To deny that is nothing short of foolhardy.Even the most die hard of Dublin supporter will have seen the vast improvement in the infrastructure and professionalism that has occured in the past 10 years.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Mayo and Kerry seem the only ones capable of asking them questions at present.Not many teams could challenge them at present,Galway could pose a one off problem but to get to meet them they would need to beat a few big boys on the way and Galway dont have the defence or consistency,Mayo will win connaught this year.So its down to Kerry and Mayo...tyrone are going backwards and Monaghan and Donegal will challenge for Ulster (Down may surprise a few up there)Munster is Kerrys and dublin have Leinster. So its really an elite of 3 teams at present.

Yeah it’s a pity really. Football has gone to sh!t if only it had the competition of hurling"

Every sport goes to shit when the same team are winning every year. You can't blame the winning team for that though. When Kerry were going for five in a row in '82, their semi final against Armagh drew a crowd of less that 18,000.

over a year ago

xxx

I just find it hilarious that when the Dubs win they are shouting from the roof tops about it and when they lose they go to ground "

I find it hilarious when a guy makes me cum

over a year ago

xxx

I don’t hate Dublin, they just bought success Which is plastic. At least when Kilkenny won all their titles it was through hard work dedication and talent. Dublin have also won it with those but with one more vital ingredient..... MONEY !!!!!! And lots of it, their success will always be associated with that "

Ahh here i might not be a dub but to say they don't work hard is a disgrace and a disservice to teams they've beaten. Get over it its a bloody good team. You can pump all the money you like into shite it'll still be shite when you've finished. This team has outstanding players and if say otherwise your not a true GAA man. Jeeze !!!

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

I find it hilarious when a guy makes me cum "

If you hung around with me you’d be constantly laughing so

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

I don’t hate Dublin, they just bought success Which is plastic. At least when Kilkenny won all their titles it was through hard work dedication and talent. Dublin have also won it with those but with one more vital ingredient..... MONEY !!!!!! And lots of it, their success will always be associated with that

Ahh here i might not be a dub but to say they don't work hard is a disgrace and a disservice to teams they've beaten. Get over it its a bloody good team. You can pump all the money you like into shite it'll still be shite when you've finished. This team has outstanding players and if say otherwise your not a true GAA man. Jeeze !!! "

The team has outstanding players as a result of the facilities they have and the standard of coaching. Which all costs money

over a year ago

xxx

Ahh here i might not be a dub but to say they don't work hard is a disgrace and a disservice to teams they've beaten. Get over it its a bloody good team. You can pump all the money you like into shite it'll still be shite when you've finished. This team has outstanding players and if say otherwise your not a true GAA man. Jeeze !!!

The team has outstanding players as a result of the facilities they have and the standard of coaching. Which all costs money "

They had talent to start with ..listen im a louth/meath woman i know shite players and amazing players but to say what you did is a bloody insult to the sport from the ground up. Yes theres money and you know what yes its unfair but get out stop moaning and do something at grassroots level. Go to league matches support your county, support your club. Stop focusing on Dublin. Id like to discuss Meaths start in the league ...choppy at best

over a year ago

Meath, hopefully they stay choppy especially today Rover

over a year ago

xxx

"Meath, hopefully they stay choppy especially today Rover "

Stop ...im giving up hope we'll ever see the glory days ... unlike dublin haters id say our problem doesn't start at senior level. The foot was taken off the pedel at juvenile level and unfortunately this is what happens ... more is going into the juvenile game now so hopefully it'll spiral up. For now though ill be passionate and loose gracefully.

Now LGFA ..... thats some game now. I was there at the start and its just amazing to see it grow

over a year ago

Yeah will take years for any effort put into juvenile levels to show over 10 years easily but it's a great start and hopefully Meath do get back to where they once were.

Yeah ladies football is very good, just football, more kick passes and less sweepers and defensive football.

Hopefully the serious amount of effort continues as you can see how its developing, however needs more publicity and coverage

over a year ago

xxx

Spot on on your assement .. its just a more fluid game. Its getting there attendences are raising and definitly headquaters are pumping more money into the game. We've got some seriously talented women out there ...go wan da girls !!

over a year ago

"Spot on on your assement .. its just a more fluid game. Its getting there attendences are raising and definitly headquaters are pumping more money into the game. We've got some seriously talented women out there ...go wan da girls !!"

Totally agree. Have you seen the documentary about the Dublin ladies on RTE Blues Sisters I think? Was great and good insight into a lot more than just football, some unbelievable role models that should be known by everyone.

Also think the promotion by Aldi/Lidl, not sure which one lol but the advertising and foresight by them to get involved has helped immensely too.

over a year ago

xxx

Haven't seen it but im going looking.

It was lidli and yes it was a brilliant marketing ploy on their part .. it put LGFA to the front of everyones mind

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Buy success, have they some rich billionaire buying the best players? . "

Of course, they are the liverpool of Ireland.

over a year ago

"Haven't seen it but im going looking.

It was lidli and yes it was a brilliant marketing ploy on their part .. it put LGFA to the front of everyones mind "

Let me know what you think of it, if you do find it

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

"Buy success, have they some rich billionaire buying the best players? .

Of course, they are the liverpool of Ireland."

Well except they win the trophies, but you get what I mean.

over a year ago

xxx

It was lidli and yes it was a brilliant marketing ploy on their part .. it put LGFA to the front of everyones mind

Let me know what you think of it, if you do find it"

Most certinly

over a year ago

Let me know what you think of it, if you do find it

Most certinly "

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

why are you gone quite about Liverpool.

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

why are you gone quite about Liverpool. "

What’s there to talk about they’re top of the league the last time I checked

over a year ago

I'm not quite sure why it's gone quiet

By *aucyladMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I'm not quite sure why it's gone quiet"

Maybe hes checked the league table again!!!

By *lan5200 OP   Man
over a year ago

cavan

"I'm not quite sure why it's gone quiet

Maybe hes checked the league table again!!!"

Haha !!! The auld internet is a bit slow in Cavan lad

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

why are you gone quite about Liverpool.

What’s there to talk about they’re top of the league the last time I checked "

Check again

Post new Message to Thread