Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Long Term Cuck Hotwife and Bull

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any couples or bulls that have experience enjoying a long term cuckold relationship?

Was there any bumps along the way or was the experience perfect?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a relationship with a couple for about five years he was into being humiliated and just sat naked in the corner and not even allowed to touch himself .. while I pleased his wife .. he proclaimed to be 110% straight but over the course of time and getting to know the his wife insisted that he sucke cock too like her!! He ended up loving sucking cock and loved when I sucked him off in front of his wife .... it got to the stage that if his wife was away he’d ring and invite me over and he’d ring her and tell her what he was doing. It was a very mutually fulfilling arrangement . I’m unfortunately his job got transferred to America but we still meet up when they are home every year .. yes it can work out but there has to be chemistry between everyone

over a year ago

"Had a relationship with a couple for about five years he was into being humiliated and just sat naked in the corner and not even allowed to touch himself .. while I pleased his wife .. he proclaimed to be 110% straight but over the course of time and getting to know the his wife insisted that he sucke cock too like her!! He ended up loving sucking cock and loved when I sucked him off in front of his wife .... it got to the stage that if his wife was away he’d ring and invite me over and he’d ring her and tell her what he was doing. It was a very mutually fulfilling arrangement . I’m unfortunately his job got transferred to America but we still meet up when they are home every year .. yes it can work out but there has to be chemistry between everyone "

Oh chemistry has a major role in it especially if its a long term relationship that you had with them. I love the way you and the wife changed the dynamics of it and brought out his BI side

over a year ago

What man does not like his cock in a mouth !!! Regardless of what sex the person is!!! But funnily enough he used to get super super horny seeing his wife watch him with a cock in his mouth for a change!!! He message me a while back to say his wife had bought herself a small strap on dick and he now loves anal said it makes him cum like a train!!! How things have changed for the 110% straight guy!!!! The mind is the most erotic zone of the body!! Can’t wait to see them in March!!!

over a year ago

You will have to keep us updated when you guys meet in march

over a year ago

Will do!!!

over a year ago

18 months with a couple from here . They mixed it up with him there not there and also listening and watching !

Was a lot of fun and the variety kept all

Interested . Very much enjoyed my time with them . Never a bad experience in all that time .

over a year ago

The mixing up with him not at home is a turn on would be hot to get to that level of trust with a guy

over a year ago

Had a “thing” with a cpl - over about 10 months, not my first time with a cpl but first ongoing scene, started with pvt webcamming then went real-time. Many happy moments, many different hotel rooms. Hilite was picking up the mrs at lunchtimes and playing all afternnon till hubby came out from the office when we started all over again.

It finished suddenly... which was weird at the time but now I can see the benefits. Clean break etc.

over a year ago

"Had a “thing” with a cpl - over about 10 months, not my first time with a cpl but first ongoing scene, started with pvt webcamming then went real-time. Many happy moments, many different hotel rooms. Hilite was picking up the mrs at lunchtimes and playing all afternnon till hubby came out from the office when we started all over again.

It finished suddenly... which was weird at the time but now I can see the benefits. Clean break etc."

Playing at lunchtime very hot

over a year ago

Hot, damn hot: pencil skirt, briefcase and heels,, the whole enchilada. Used to book room as “business meeting”... before getting down to business. A discreet knock on the door round about seven and there was the hubby, face flushed, aroused and obviously erect.

Post new Message to Thread