Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kindness

Jump to newest

By *un for fun. OP   Man
over a year ago

Co.Cork

Thanks to the lady who messaged me in my run my of bad days over the last week. I only put up a status saying I was having a run of bad days and she kindly got in touch, she couldn't meet but offered to chat which was nice of her to take time out & cheer me up. There's a few good ones out there yet. Again Thanks to that lady, she knows who she is.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s lovely to hear. I hope you’re feeling better x

over a year ago

"Thanks to the lady who messaged me in my run my of bad days over the last week. I only put up a status saying I was having a run of bad days and she kindly got in touch, she couldn't meet but offered to chat which was nice of her to take time out & cheer me up. There's a few good ones out there yet. Again Thanks to that lady, she knows who she is. "
That's lovely to hear so much negativity here sometimes its nice to read something positive hope your feeling better now it's good to talk so onwards and upwards now and hopefully your luck changes for the best xx

By *un for fun. OP   Man
over a year ago

Co.Cork

Thanks folks, things are improving again for the moment anyhow, I'll keep checking in here for the cheer-up, lol

over a year ago

"Thanks folks, things are improving again for the moment anyhow, I'll keep checking in here for the cheer-up, lol"
great to hear keep positive xx

Post new Message to Thread