Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Single guys-what works?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All single guys out there, what's working for ye? And if ya have nothing to contriube don't comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A big broad smile is a good start

over a year ago

Need a good catchy message subject to stand out. Ladies get 100s messages

over a year ago

Honest

No cock pics!

A personality

over a year ago

"Honest

No cock pics!

A personality"

But you have cock pics lol

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on.

over a year ago

"All single guys out there, what's working for ye? And if ya have nothing to contriube don't comment "

Just an idea... might be better to ask girls this question.

over a year ago

"Honest

No cock pics!

A personality But you have cock pics lol"

They are not mine unfortunately

I wish I had a cock

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"All single guys out there, what's working for ye? And if ya have nothing to contriube don't comment

Just an idea... might be better to ask girls this question. "

don't suggest that. A list as long as your arm will be given and you could do everything on it and still not get replies

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on."
a no reply doesn't always mean not interested.

over a year ago

"All single guys out there, what's working for ye? And if ya have nothing to contriube don't comment

Just an idea... might be better to ask girls this question. "

Actually I think it's a better idea to have a look at the whole situation from a male perspective.

Us girls keep posting advice on these kind of threads and they just keep popping up..

over a year ago

What I found worked for me and obviously its different for everyone.

I stopped view Fab as a place to get meets for sex and started using it as another form of social interaction. A vast majority of my coversations on here are non sexual in nature, but it did start leading to better interactions which in turn lead to meets.

I stopped messaging any females that I saw and started to message those that really interested me and sent messaged I found interesting.

I also upgraded my photos.

I got involved on the forums and that helped hugely.

I know that approach wont be for everyone as i am usually in no huge rush to arrange a meet but it has improved my enjoyment of the site

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"What I found worked for me and obviously its different for everyone.

I stopped view Fab as a place to get meets for sex and started using it as another form of social interaction. A vast majority of my coversations on here are non sexual in nature, but it did start leading to better interactions which in turn lead to meets.

I stopped messaging any females that I saw and started to message those that really interested me and sent messaged I found interesting.

I know that approach wont be for everyone as i am usually in no huge rush to arrange a meet but it has improved my enjoyment of the site"

Cheers dude. Great advise

over a year ago

Read the profile first of all, respect the age and not looking for sm if on the profile, say more than just hi, send a face pic, dont rant if no reply, be yourself and dont take any of it too seriously. It is meant to be fun.

over a year ago

I know that approach wont be for everyone as i am usually in no huge rush to arrange a meet but it has improved my enjoyment of the site"

When are you going to start Fab masterclasses for Fab newbies

over a year ago

This is great advise

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I stopped view Fab as a place to get meets for sex and started using it as another form of social interaction. A vast majority of my coversations on here are non sexual in nature, but it did start leading to better interactions which in turn lead to meets.

This is great advise "

but and it's a massive but, alot of men coming on here wanting sex and start their convos in exactly that fashion. They have no interest in talking about the weather etc, instead just getting straight to point, no beating round the Bush.

over a year ago

"I stopped view Fab as a place to get meets for sex and started using it as another form of social interaction. A vast majority of my coversations on here are non sexual in nature, but it did start leading to better interactions which in turn lead to meets.

This is great advise but and it's a massive but, alot of men coming on here wanting sex and start their convos in exactly that fashion. They have no interest in talking about the weather etc, instead just getting straight to point, no beating round the Bush. "

If someone started talking to me here about the weather I would super glue my underwear to my flange and retire

over a year ago

Tipperary

This is great advise but and it's a massive but, alot of men coming on here wanting sex and start their convos in exactly that fashion. They have no interest in talking about the weather etc, instead just getting straight to point, no beating round the Bush.

If someone started talking to me here about the weather I would super glue my underwear to my flange and retire"

or small talk in general.

over a year ago

I know that approach wont be for everyone as i am usually in no huge rush to arrange a meet but it has improved my enjoyment of the site

When are you going to start Fab masterclasses for Fab newbies "

I tried they were all enrolled in your profiles for newbs class already ffs

over a year ago

This is great advise but and it's a massive but, alot of men coming on here wanting sex and start their convos in exactly that fashion. They have no interest in talking about the weather etc, instead just getting straight to point, no beating round the Bush. "

Hence why I said it wont be for everyone...

over a year ago

Tipperary

If you're not relying on fab for your fun, treat the place with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

Somehow I dont think that anyone is interested in talking about the weather.

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward.

over a year ago

Still learning myself but I suppose be yourself, be polite and be patient. Sooner or later you will click with someone.

Also dont depend on fab for your sex life, see it as a little treat every now and again

over a year ago

Tipperary

This is great advise but and it's a massive but, alot of men coming on here wanting sex and start their convos in exactly that fashion. They have no interest in talking about the weather etc, instead just getting straight to point, no beating round the Bush.

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward. "

weather was an e.g.. I'm on about small talk in general.

over a year ago

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward. weather was an e.g.. I'm on about small talk in general. "

I feel like I need to try and start a coversation with someone on here about the weather now

over a year ago

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward. weather was an e.g.. I'm on about small talk in general. "

Me too. There's a HUGE amount of things to talk about without even saying a "hello" to someone.

Some people just click naturally without any effort.

over a year ago

Tipperary

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward. weather was an e.g.. I'm on about small talk in general.

Me too. There's a HUGE amount of things to talk about without even saying a "hello" to someone.

Some people just click naturally without any effort. "

this is the approach "fuck the small talk, my will is hard just looking at your pictures". That should work wonders.

over a year ago

Tipperary

It's just nice to make sure that you click with a person and avoid the meet being in any way awkward. weather was an e.g.. I'm on about small talk in general.

Some people just click naturally without any effort. this is the approach "fuck the small talk, my will is hard just looking at your pictures". That should work wonders. "

willy

By *eebawMan
over a year ago

Ye very good points I used to be like that and need to go back to them points i used to have good fun at socials parties and meet and greats . Great banter games chats etc and if fun was had that was a bonus. Yes this is a swinging site but theres a social side to swinging too most guys dont see this and I think thats why us bad guys get bad rep on here. I’m think I’m good at advice but bad at usein my own advice .

over a year ago

Honesty.

over a year ago

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on.a no reply doesn't always mean not interested."

Eh. What?

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Ah here!

It's pissing rain here now and I'm blaming all of ye talking about the weather

over a year ago

"Ah here!

It's pissing rain here now and I'm blaming all of ye talking about the weather "

Sorry

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on.a no reply doesn't always mean not interested.

Eh. What? "

a no reply can mean a message wasn't seen or bulk deleted. Happened me many times in the past. No reply message one, spoke to the same person some time later

over a year ago

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on.a no reply doesn't always mean not interested.

Eh. What? a no reply can mean a message wasn't seen or bulk deleted. Happened me many times in the past. No reply message one, spoke to the same person some time later "

Oh ok I totally misread this. You mean the message wasn't replied to. I thought you meant the reply was no. Massive misunderstanding. Good thing we cleared that up cos I didn't wanna have to kick your arse up and down the street. Phew.

over a year ago

Tipperary

Eh. What? a no reply can mean a message wasn't seen or bulk deleted. Happened me many times in the past. No reply message one, spoke to the same person some time later

Oh ok I totally misread this. You mean the message wasn't replied to. I thought you meant the reply was no. Massive misunderstanding. Good thing we cleared that up cos I didn't wanna have to kick your arse up and down the street. Phew. "

ye, message wasnt replied to but spoke the next time. Misunderstandings happen

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Ah here!

It's pissing rain here now and I'm blaming all of ye talking about the weather

Sorry "

Yer alright but it fucks up the mobile signal outside in my man cave. The pics take forever to see

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Eh. What? a no reply can mean a message wasn't seen or bulk deleted. Happened me many times in the past. No reply message one, spoke to the same person some time later "

I get that, and will give a second or third chance if that looks to be the case, but not going to bombard someone with messages when they're clearly not interested.

over a year ago

Its all a load of crap

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Honest

No cock pics!

A personality"

Seems to help lol.. plus accept that 95.6% of women and couples are not going to be interested in you.

Still leaves a lot that maybe are

And don't take yourself too serious

I am off to find the 4.4% that might be

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Eh. What? a no reply can mean a message wasn't seen or bulk deleted. Happened me many times in the past. No reply message one, spoke to the same person some time later

I get that, and will give a second or third chance if that looks to be the case, but not going to bombard someone with messages when they're clearly not interested."

Ah Mr Panda it only took ye bout 100 mesages with me

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/19 09:29:20]

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

I get that, and will give a second or third chance if that looks to be the case, but not going to bombard someone with messages when they're clearly not interested.

Ah Mr Panda it only took ye bout 100 mesages with me "

Well yes of course, Lolly, but great people are worth fighting for.

over a year ago

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on.a no reply doesn't always mean not interested."

True....

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

If someone started talking to me here about the weather I would super glue my underwear to my flange and retire"

You wear underwear ??

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Make an effort and manner will bring you a long way.

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Talk have conversation

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"Patience, being able to say more in a first message than just "wanna fuck?" and being able to take no or no reply as an answer and just move on."

A man that knows what hes talking about

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

I really think you need to be asking the females this question as well.

Heres what works for me

If you wouldn't say it to my face dont say it to me here. Just dont be an ass....wanna fuck,cock pics, pounding your pussy messages just dont work.

Behave normally ..... no magic formula.

over a year ago

Tipperary

As long as you're not a prick in an opening mail all should be ok but it's not that easy.

A big thing not been mentioned, it's massive, is location. It doesn't matter that you can drive. Certain personal are not interested. Secondly If a person doesn't accom, are you ok spending money on a hotel for a shag?

over a year ago

Honestly I have tried to use Fab as another way of social connection as suggest in this forum but to crack that wall built up is almost impossible to breach. All my messages are friendly non sexual message. I have tried to compiliment there photos . Question is what am I doing wrong

over a year ago

"Honestly I have tried to use Fab as another way of social connection as suggest in this forum but to crack that wall built up is almost impossible to breach. All my messages are friendly non sexual message. I have tried to compiliment there photos . Question is what am I doing wrong"

U have 5 veris in 4 months nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

"Honestly I have tried to use Fab as another way of social connection as suggest in this forum but to crack that wall built up is almost impossible to breach. All my messages are friendly non sexual message. I have tried to compiliment there photos . Question is what am I doing wrong"

Sorry just realized all from this weekend but all positive so you should be having fun soon enough

Post new Message to Thread