Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I thought have seen it all on fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It amazes me how some women think of other woman as quantity,and think themselves as quality,who cares about your qualitative analysis,let keep having fun X x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol you mean the kind that have the word standards in their profile

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Okkkkkkk..... backing away slowly

over a year ago

Some men are here to fuck as many as they can (quantity),

Others put a lot of effort into one person to make the experience unforgettable (quality).

I've yet to find a woman, who would choose a quick half arsed fuck just to get it done over something truly special.

Oh wait. I take it back - most women do. It's called marriage lol

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

"Some men are here to fuck as many as they can (quantity),

Others put a lot of effort into one person to make the experience unforgettable (quality).

I've yet to find a woman, who would choose a quick half arsed fuck just to get it done over something truly special.

Oh wait. I take it back - most women do. It's called marriage lol "

LOL

over a year ago

The problem with that ideology is that quantity and quality are subjective terms.

over a year ago

you're missing the point,I'm talking about sex here

over a year ago

Some people are missing the logic here I'm not talking about sex or fucking as many as you can,read my post like again u might get the msg

over a year ago

"Some people are missing the logic here I'm not talking about sex or fucking as many as you can,read my post like again u might get the msg "

We know what you mean but at the end of the day it all comes back to men...

over a year ago

"slot of effort" "Unforgettable experience"it's sounds more like marriage to me ,

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Lmao...

over a year ago

I like it!!!

over a year ago

"It amazes me how some women think of other woman as quantity,and think themselves as quality,who cares about your qualitative analysis,let keep having fun X x "

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Personally, sometimes I want quality and sometimes I want quantity. I don't think it demeans anyone tbh. I'm quality to some people and quantity to others.

I'm with you. Who gives a shit? We could all do with spending a little less time thinking about what other people are or aren't doing I think

over a year ago

"Lol you mean the kind that have the word standards in their profile "
Lol I'm not saying nothing but they knows who they are

over a year ago

"It amazes me how some women think of other woman as quantity,and think themselves as quality,who cares about your qualitative analysis,let keep having fun X x

Personally, sometimes I want quality and sometimes I want quantity. I don't think it demeans anyone tbh. I'm quality to some people and quantity to others.

I'm with you. Who gives a shit? We could all do with spending a little less time thinking about what other people are or aren't doing I think "

Mic drop

over a year ago

"It amazes me how some women think of other woman as quantity,and think themselves as quality,who cares about your qualitative analysis,let keep having fun X x

I'm with you. Who gives a shit? We could all do with spending a little less time thinking about what other people are or aren't doing I think "

This right here is how everyone should treat a site like this and it would be a far better place for it

over a year ago

The problem with that ideology is that quantity and quality are subjective terms.

"

exactly my point classifying person as an object.

over a year ago

exactly my point classifying person as an object."

I honestly don't see it that way. I don't degrade or disrespect the men I fuck when I'm looking for quantity. I definitely hope I don't anyway. But we all have different needs depending on our ever evolving circumstances. And quantity can be just as fulfilling as quality sometimes depending on what's going on in your personal life/mental health. I guess it depends on perspectives maybe. But that's mine.

over a year ago

I honestly don't see it that way. I don't degrade or disrespect the men I fuck when I'm looking for quantity. I definitely hope I don't anyway. But we all have different needs depending on our ever evolving circumstances. And quantity can be just as fulfilling as quality sometimes depending on what's going on in your personal life/mental health. I guess it depends on perspectives maybe. But that's mine. "

my post wasn't actually about men,me we are okay,it's more about women that thinks every women as to look like Victoria secret model to be categorised as quality :-

over a year ago

I honestly don't see it that way. I don't degrade or disrespect the men I fuck when I'm looking for quantity. I definitely hope I don't anyway. But we all have different needs depending on our ever evolving circumstances. And quantity can be just as fulfilling as quality sometimes depending on what's going on in your personal life/mental health. I guess it depends on perspectives maybe. But that's mine. my post wasn't actually about men,me we are okay,it's more about women that thinks every women as to look like Victoria secret model to be categorised as quality :-"

I would like to take this opportunity to strongly disagree with the "we are ok" comment. And yes, women can be judgey bitches but we're raised in a society that teaches us our worth is entirely dependant on our dress size and unfortunately, some women struggle to let go of that ideal.

But again... leave them at it. Other people's toxic bullshit isn't anyone else's problem but their own.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 16:42:25]

over a year ago

I honestly don't see it that way. I don't degrade or disrespect the men I fuck when I'm looking for quantity. I definitely hope I don't anyway. But we all have different needs depending on our ever evolving circumstances. And quantity can be just as fulfilling as quality sometimes depending on what's going on in your personal life/mental health. I guess it depends on perspectives maybe. But that's mine. my post wasn't actually about men,me we are okay,it's more about women that thinks every women as to look like Victoria secret model to be categorised as quality :-

I would like to take this opportunity to strongly disagree with the "we are ok" comment. And yes, women can be judgey bitches but we're raised in a society that teaches us our worth is entirely dependant on our dress size and unfortunately, some women struggle to let go of that ideal.

But again... leave them at it. Other people's toxic bullshit isn't anyone else's problem but their own. "

I rest my case,I actually felt happy to read your reply

over a year ago

I honestly don't see it that way. I don't degrade or disrespect the men I fuck when I'm looking for quantity. I definitely hope I don't anyway. But we all have different needs depending on our ever evolving circumstances. And quantity can be just as fulfilling as quality sometimes depending on what's going on in your personal life/mental health. I guess it depends on perspectives maybe. But that's mine. my post wasn't actually about men,me we are okay,it's more about women that thinks every women as to look like Victoria secret model to be categorised as quality :-

But again... leave them at it. Other people's toxic bullshit isn't anyone else's problem but their own. I rest my case,I actually felt happy to read your reply "

Hey. I'm a super nice girl. I aim to please while also... educating! Lol

over a year ago

Who wants a shag

over a year ago

Oh wait. I take it back - most women do. It's called marriage lol you're missing the point,I'm talking about sex here "

So was I. There's good sex and there's bad sex. Read between the lines

over a year ago

But again... leave them at it. Other people's toxic bullshit isn't anyone else's problem but their own. I rest my case,I actually felt happy to read your reply

Hey. I'm a super nice girl. I aim to please while also... educating! Lol "

full package Lol

over a year ago

Exactly correct. Don't worry about what other people are doing and worry about doing what you want to do for you. 10/10 answer

over a year ago

Oh wait. I take it back - most women do. It's called marriage lol you're missing the point,I'm talking about sex here

So was I. There's good sex and there's bad sex. Read between the lines "

Good sex bad sex???

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Quality over quantity anyday.

I'd rather have one all nighter a week of passionate, kinky, filthy, steamy sex with someone who blows my mind than being able to have standard sex with a different woman every night of the week.

Besides if the all nighter were as mind blowing as I'd hope it to be then I'd probably need the week to recover and build up my energy levels for the next session.

over a year ago

Quality over quantity. For definite. It will never get boring if you use your imagination and see how far ye both go.

over a year ago

"Quality over quantity anyday.

I'd rather have one all nighter a week of passionate, kinky, filthy, steamy sex with someone who blows my mind than being able to have standard sex with a different woman every night of the week.

Besides if the all nighter were as mind blowing as I'd hope it to be then I'd probably need the week to recover and build up my energy levels for the next session. "

what?

over a year ago

"Quality over quantity. For definite. It will never get boring if you use your imagination and see how far ye both go. "
WHAT???

over a year ago

Besides if the all nighter were as mind blowing as I'd hope it to be then I'd probably need the week to recover and build up my energy levels for the next session. what? "

Not everyone has that option. I haven't been able to have an all nighter in months. Most of my play sessions are quickies between 30-60 mins right now. I'd love longer if I could but not everyone is that lucky

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/02/19 19:32:38]

over a year ago

Besides if the all nighter were as mind blowing as I'd hope it to be then I'd probably need the week to recover and build up my energy levels for the next session. what?

Not everyone has that option. I haven't been able to have an all nighter in months. Most of my play sessions are quickies between 30-60 mins right now. I'd love longer if I could but not everyone is that lucky "

*** Bark up this tree

over a year ago

Sbellex - in come all the offers lol

over a year ago

"Quality over quantity. For definite. It will never get boring if you use your imagination and see how far ye both go. WHAT???"

What more do you need complained?.

As in ye I could have many quick fuck with different guys It's grand. But nothing beats having a good one and one once a week even.

over a year ago

"Quality over quantity. For definite. It will never get boring if you use your imagination and see how far ye both go. WHAT???

As in ye I could have many quick fuck with different guys It's grand. But nothing beats having a good one and one once a week even.

"

I guess you didn't read the posts correctly

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'd say it's quite a common fab phenomenon being judged for your meets, the amount of meets and with that your play partners themselves.

Don't let anyone spoil your fun, op, and look at it from a positive angle: it helps you to find out who to stay away from.

over a year ago

"Quality over quantity. For definite. It will never get boring if you use your imagination and see how far ye both go. WHAT???

I guess you didn't read the posts correctly "

Just re-read it there. I now see where you were coming from.That Women Judge one another on their appearance and think that if one is a slim model that she is of better quality then a woman who isn't that way. That the reality is that we are not dressing up to impress men,we are dressing up to out Do one another,oh wait ye it comes down to the assumption that We have to be a certain why to attract the male attention and turn into bitches against each other. It's rare to find a woman woman and a actual supportive sisterhood that doesn't envolve bringing someone down. But Men can be like that. The whole peacock syndrome and what is considered manly.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Besides if the all nighter were as mind blowing as I'd hope it to be then I'd probably need the week to recover and build up my energy levels for the next session. what?

Not everyone has that option. I haven't been able to have an all nighter in months. Most of my play sessions are quickies between 30-60 mins right now. I'd love longer if I could but not everyone is that lucky "

Yeah I understand that some people have busier routines and schedules but 30 - 60 mins just wouldn't cut it for me. I'd end up leaving just as horny as when I arrived, if not hornier.

over a year ago

Not everyone has that option. I haven't been able to have an all nighter in months. Most of my play sessions are quickies between 30-60 mins right now. I'd love longer if I could but not everyone is that lucky

Yeah I understand that some people have busier routines and schedules but 30 - 60 mins just wouldn't cut it for me. I'd end up leaving just as horny as when I arrived, if not hornier. "

Bro why do you like writing a book on a post,you wrote so much things I had to stop reading halfway

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Yeah I understand that some people have busier routines and schedules but 30 - 60 mins just wouldn't cut it for me. I'd end up leaving just as horny as when I arrived, if not hornier. Bro why do you like writing a book on a post,you wrote so much things I had to stop reading halfway "

*Meeooowww* Easy tiger!!! Sorry for putting my education to good use.

If you have the same difficulty reading couple's or women's profiles then I don't fancy your chances of replies or meets.

over a year ago

Yeah I understand that some people have busier routines and schedules but 30 - 60 mins just wouldn't cut it for me. I'd end up leaving just as horny as when I arrived, if not hornier. Bro why do you like writing a book on a post,you wrote so much things I had to stop reading halfway

If you have the same difficulty reading couple's or women's profiles then I don't fancy your chances of replies or meets. "

Lol keep telling yourself that Mr lecture

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Yeah I understand that some people have busier routines and schedules but 30 - 60 mins just wouldn't cut it for me. I'd end up leaving just as horny as when I arrived, if not hornier. Bro why do you like writing a book on a post,you wrote so much things I had to stop reading halfway

If you have the same difficulty reading couple's or women's profiles then I don't fancy your chances of replies or meets. Lol keep telling yourself that Mr lecture "

Bwahahahahhaa. Mr Lecture! Love it.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Just warming my popcorn and will comment when I've read it all

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

"Just warming my popcorn and will comment when I've read it all "

Go to the nurses thread ...its gone nuts over there....

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Just warming my popcorn and will comment when I've read it all

Go to the nurses thread ...its gone nuts over there.... "

Haven't seen it yet but probably better than the duck measuring contest this has turned into

Original post, yes we're all here to have fun, some from quality, some from quantity but each to their own and leave it alone.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Just warming my popcorn and will comment when I've read it all

Go to the nurses thread ...its gone nuts over there....

Haven't seen it yet but probably better than the duck measuring contest this has turned into

Original post, yes we're all here to have fun, some from quality, some from quantity but each to their own and leave it alone. "

Dick not duck

Post new Message to Thread