Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

All in the head.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can't help but wonder do some people think because they are on a sex site and have met a few or in some cases a lot of people for sex they are experts in all things sexual. Reading through some profiles and updates i believe it's all gone to there head's.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Success breeds confidence I suppose.

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"I can't help but wonder do some people think because they are on a sex site and have met a few or in some cases a lot of people for sex they are experts in all things sexual. Reading through some profiles and updates i believe it's all gone to there head's. "

Yes ,now what do you want to know ??

over a year ago

Well they are hardly going to say they are a worse ride than ryan air in high winds..

over a year ago

"Well they are hardly going to say they are a worse ride than ryan air in high winds.."

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/W9P_qUnMaFg

Choon to brighten up this nonsense

over a year ago

I like not knowing everything, the excitement is the unknown and the learning

over a year ago

"I can't help but wonder do some people think because they are on a sex site and have met a few or in some cases a lot of people for sex they are experts in all things sexual. Reading through some profiles and updates i believe it's all gone to there head's. "

I suppose people are trying to "sell themselves" as best they can. We've all fluffed up our cvs once or twice. But I definitely think you're never done exploring and learning when it comes to sex and anyone who thinks they're an expert would have 1 too many notions for me.

Post new Message to Thread