Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Rejection on here and outside of fab.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every one has had there fair share of rejection. Yes it hurts.

I have rejected guys and even just friendships

Some times it is not abusive and it is done in a respected way.

Other times it is pure vile and makes you feel like pure crap and give up on the whole dating world or just living full stop.

Like if your guT instincts are telling you something is off about a person it is very seldom wrong.

But what is the worst message you received.if you want to share.

I had I'll only do you if I put a bag over your head.

You will never be wife material,your just a cum bucket and a pityfuck.

Your boyfriend must be blind.

You had kids,what poor fuck reproduce with you.or did you get pregnant by sperm donor.

Even a lesbian would lick you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think the worst ones for me are when i turn guys down and they respond with horrible fat shaming messages about how grateful I should be and nobody would touch me etc. I know it's bullshit obvs and it says a lot more about them than me, but those ones get to me.

over a year ago

"I think the worst ones for me are when i turn guys down and they respond with horrible fat shaming messages about how grateful I should be and nobody would touch me etc. I know it's bullshit obvs and it says a lot more about them than me, but those ones get to me. "

I hear you hun. Some do cut deep.

But it was a blessing that it didn't go any further.

over a year ago

I've even been rejected!! I know the feeling

By *ondalingerMan
over a year ago

City center

Worst one was a reply to a lady here. Her reply was have you looked at your pics yourself. Seriously wtf as if

I didnt reply back. Some are just vile

over a year ago

Worst about assholes that send abusive mails is that it kinda screws things up for the normal guys that if rejected can just get on with their day without the need to send vile mail.

I do believe that some of the worst messages come from 6th form schoolboys having a laugh in the common room...

over a year ago

"I've even been rejected!! I know the feeling"

Noooooo way!

over a year ago

Why bother giving these messages any thought, they are clearly the product of disturbed personalities and should simply be dismissed and not dwelt on.

over a year ago

Not fab related but being told the "you could do/deserve better than me" linr really bugged me.

Its so disingenuous and the person clearly thinks the complete oposite. I like honesty

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

I don't think I ever sent a vile mail on here or received one.

over a year ago

"Not fab related but being told the "you could do/deserve better than me" linr really bugged me.

Its so disingenuous and the person clearly thinks the complete oposite. I like honesty"

Ye like why say that. It is a pure mind fuck. Isn't that kinda for ourselves to find out if we think we deserve better.

over a year ago

"I don't think I ever sent a vile mail on here or received one. "

Thats cause you have me blocked

over a year ago

"I don't think I ever sent a vile mail on here or received one. "

That is good.

I have never sent any to guys that have rejected me whatever nice or them been vile. I just accepted it no need to be bitter. As it makes no difference,but just ends up consuming your day.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Never got anything more colorful than being called a c**t.

over a year ago

"Why bother giving these messages any thought, they are clearly the product of disturbed personalities and should simply be dismissed and not dwelt on. "

Easier said than done at times.

As if it is a continuous event. It does chip away at you.and even harder when it comes from someone who you taught love you.

over a year ago

"Why bother giving these messages any thought, they are clearly the product of disturbed personalities and should simply be dismissed and not dwelt on.

As if it is a continuous event. It does chip away at you.and even harder when it comes from someone who you taught love you."

We have no control over the actions of others, what we can change is how we respond to them.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I don't think I ever sent a vile mail on here or received one.

Thats cause you have me blocked "

men blocked.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Thats cause you have me blocked men blocked."

Do you want one?

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords EI & Derby UK

If tou cannot take rejection on here then you clearly shouldn’t be here. We aint all gonna click with each other and we never going to lnow if we do until we talk... if its a no from either party then move along... getting stressed aint going to make anyone change their mind....

“Oh because i said no and you called me a twat ill sleep with you now!!” Eejits

over a year ago

Tipperary

Thats cause you have me blocked men blocked.

Do you want one? "

want what?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Do you want one? want what?"

A vile mail...

over a year ago

Latest and probably the worst ever and there has been quite a few over the years. Chatted to a guy here for few weeks and finally got to arrange a coffee meet (joys of shift work).

The guy came into the coffee shop, I stood up and has he approached he looked me up and down I put out my hand "hi xxxx, I'm xxxx " his reply was "oh no your not for me" turned on his heels and left me standing in middle of coffee shop.

Now this guy knew exactly what I looked like, I am very clear to any guy I chat with I'm fat. Have to say it completely floored me.

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

Rejection only hurts if you let it..if somebody rejects you thats their problem..laugh and move on

over a year ago

Tipperary

Do you want one? want what?

A vile mail... "

off u? Go on.

over a year ago

"Latest and probably the worst ever and there has been quite a few over the years. Chatted to a guy here for few weeks and finally got to arrange a coffee meet (joys of shift work).

The guy came into the coffee shop, I stood up and has he approached he looked me up and down I put out my hand "hi xxxx, I'm xxxx " his reply was "oh no your not for me" turned on his heels and left me standing in middle of coffee shop.

Now this guy knew exactly what I looked like, I am very clear to any guy I chat with I'm fat. Have to say it completely floored me.

"

what a ignorant twat silver lining you didnt find out he was like that after you were with him

over a year ago

I just don’t get while people get vile. Different strokes for different folks and all that. Be a much happier place.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 05/02/19 12:24:37]

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I have no problem with rejection as everybody has their own types or preferences. Not everybody is for everybody else.

Saying no thanks, I'm not interested or you're not my type, etc is totally fine for me but it's when a person adds an unnecessary insult is what bothers me though I tend not to react or let them think it bothers me.

Worst one I ever had was about four years ago when a woman read my profile and said "You're just a waste of space aren't you? You should do yourself a favour and kill yourself".

That was one person I definitely didn't want to meet but sure if people make nasty remarks then it says more about them than what it does about you.

It doesn't bother me what they actually say to me or about it, just more that people can behave in such a way and think it is ok to do so.

over a year ago

"Why bother giving these messages any thought, they are clearly the product of disturbed personalities and should simply be dismissed and not dwelt on.

As if it is a continuous event. It does chip away at you.and even harder when it comes from someone who you taught love you.

We have no control over the actions of others, what we can change is how we respond to them. "

over a year ago

"If tou cannot take rejection on here then you clearly shouldn’t be here. We aint all gonna click with each other and we never going to lnow if we do until we talk... if its a no from either party then move along... getting stressed aint going to make anyone change their mind....

“Oh because i said no and you

called me a twat ill sleep with you now!!” Eejits"

I actually haven't experience rejection on here,(yet).just one nasty comment on a pic I put up,but blocked and delete are just the best part of this.

More so out in the real world.been stood up,Ghosted.Ya know the usual perks of life. But I am still here and enjoying the good times with good people

By *iiboyMan
over a year ago

Tankardstown

"Latest and probably the worst ever and there has been quite a few over the years. Chatted to a guy here for few weeks and finally got to arrange a coffee meet (joys of shift work).

"

"

Something similar happened with me only in reverse , met a lady id been chatting to a few weeks for cofee in the red cow ,anyhow turns out she had a room booked and when i was reluctant to go up she got very abusive , i tuned it out but as i was leaving i did hear, i was only fucking you for pity, subsequently she told a few people a couple of untrue shit about me but hey cest la vie

[/quote ]

over a year ago

Thankfully in all my experience I've never received any direct abuse.

There have been some general references to cheaters being despicable (no matter how you look at it, its ironic) but I can deal with that.

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

I don't think we've ever received a nasty message. We should probably thank our lucky stars.

I've probably jinxed it now though.

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

"I don't think we've ever received a nasty message. We should probably thank our lucky stars.

I've probably jinxed it now though. "

Yeah, I was trying to think of something negative to say about ye guys...

Nah, I've got nothing...

By *rxmrsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

The amount of names I've been called here of one certain person on fab over not wanting to meet him he doesn't like being rejected and I not the only woman he got on to

By *ogladyWoman
over a year ago

The bog

Oh I've been called so many names I just block and forget them..

over a year ago

Latest and probably the worst ever and there has been quite a few over the years. Chatted to a guy here for few weeks and finally got to arrange a coffee meet (joys of shift work).

Something similar happened with me only in reverse , met a lady id been chatting to a few weeks for cofee in the red cow ,anyhow turns out she had a room booked and when i was reluctant to go up she got very abusive , i tuned it out but as i was leaving i did hear, i was only fucking you for pity, subsequently she told a few people a couple of untrue shit about me but hey cest la vie

[/quote ]

"

Talk about the great escape.

over a year ago

"I have no problem with rejection as everybody has their own types or preferences. Not everybody is for everybody else.

Saying no thanks, I'm not interested or you're not my type, etc is totally fine for me but it's when a person adds an unnecessary insult is what bothers me though I tend not to react or let them think it bothers me.

Worst one I ever had was about four years ago when a woman read my profile and said "You're just a waste of space aren't you? You should do yourself a favour and kill yourself".

That was one person I definitely didn't want to meet but sure if people make nasty remarks then it says more about them than what it does about you.

It doesn't bother me what they actually say to me or about it, just more that people can behave in such a way and think it is ok to do so."

That is horrible to say to anyone and yes it's screams that they have serious issues. Lucky escape in all honesty.

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

"I don't think we've ever received a nasty message. We should probably thank our lucky stars.

I've probably jinxed it now though.

Yeah, I was trying to think of something negative to say about ye guys...

Nah, I've got nothing...

"

The worst I could be accused of is berating that poor man at that NYE party!

over a year ago

I’m gobsmacked to read the examples of messages and abusive behaviour people have been subjected to. No matter what it wouldn’t be nice to be on the receiving end

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Can't say I've ever experienced any of it....everyone I've been in contact with from the site or met at socials and parties has been friendly, pleasant and most definitely not abusive.

over a year ago

Only good experience here but on the normal dating world, read a profile, spent ages writing a message taking her likes and interests and what she said into account, sent the message and within minutes got a reply say "why the fuck would a woman like me ever give an ugly fucker like you the time of day, you should just go ahead and kill yourself now", that hurt, it should not have, she was nothing but some random woman online but it did, I never got many reply on normal dating sites and never got bitter about, it was the woman choice to reply or not but that message made me bitter for a bit

over a year ago

Was chatting to this girl on fab for a few weeks, everything was going great then I find out the bitch doesn’t like lasagne!

Needless to say she didn’t get to see my John Thomas.

over a year ago

I don't even get a response, I just get blocked most of the time there not even insulting messages either

over a year ago

"Can't say I've ever experienced any of it....everyone I've been in contact with from the site or met at socials and parties has been friendly, pleasant and most definitely not abusive. "

I went to the rvc once with my wife, lovely people there, but that's real life, real people.

I haven't really experienced it here apart from one gobshite who won throll of the year trying to get me down over an Emotional post a while back.. But you'll always have sad people like that, and he didn't succeed

over a year ago

A thick skin is required. Both here and outside of here.

I have yet to develop it

over a year ago

Being rejected twice in kind way. Im still alive

It happens. We wouldnt be all the people cup of tea. And yes, have rejected few people on fabs. Ive got two messages back saying "you are a bitch" and "fu..ck you"

Blocked them

over a year ago

"

That is beyond rude and disrespectful. Don't know what the hell some people get out of that. Totally unacceptable. God I prefer to respect the ladies and couples on here. Life is too short. Better happy and being rude like that. Xxx

By *ordjeffMan
over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

All these vile replies

I've had them.

Shouldn't it just be thanks but no thanks.

And be grateful that someone has gone to effort of messaging

over a year ago

"All these vile replies

I've had them.

Shouldn't it just be thanks but no thanks.

And be grateful that someone has gone to effort of messaging "

over a year ago

That is beyond rude and disrespectful. Don't know what the hell some people get out of that. Totally unacceptable. God I prefer to respect the ladies and couples on here. Life is too short. Better happy and being rude like that. Xxx"

over a year ago

"Every one has had there fair share of rejection. Yes it hurts.

I have rejected guys and even just friendships

Some times it is not abusive and it is done in a respected way.

Other times it is pure vile and makes you feel like pure crap and give up on the whole dating world or just living full stop.

Like if your guT instincts are telling you something is off about a person it is very seldom wrong.

But what is the worst message you received.if you want to share.

I had I'll only do you if I put a bag over your head.

You will never be wife material,your just a cum bucket and a pityfuck.

Your boyfriend must be blind.

You had kids,what poor fuck reproduce with you.or did you get pregnant by sperm donor.

Even a lesbian would'nt lick you.

"

over a year ago

"I've even been rejected!! I know the feeling"
You will feel better when Fermanagh beat Kildare this Saturday...

over a year ago

Holy shit... that's brutal.. you know what, that's just bad karma on him. There's no words to describe that..

"

over a year ago

On behalf of all the decent men on this who actually want to treat Women with respect I apologise sincerely for all the Gobshites who think it's funny and and enjoy playing mindfuck games with all Ladies on this. I'm ashamed to know that men..and Women..out there do that and just know there is decent human beings out there who'll treat you all with the respect and care that you all deserve. xx

over a year ago

"On behalf of all the decent men on this who actually want to treat Women with respect I apologise sincerely for all the Gobshites who think it's funny and and enjoy playing mindfuck games with all Ladies on this. I'm ashamed to know that men..and Women..out there do that and just know there is decent human beings out there who'll treat you all with the respect and care that you all deserve. xx"

over a year ago

"On behalf of all the decent men on this who actually want to treat Women with respect I apologise sincerely for all the Gobshites who think it's funny and and enjoy playing mindfuck games with all Ladies on this. I'm ashamed to know that men..and Women..out there do that and just know there is decent human beings out there who'll treat you all with the respect and care that you all deserve. xx

"

Well said

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"

I think we are all shades and all shapes, and we all gorgeous in our own way , don't let anyone change your inner light

over a year ago

Have rejected and being rejected by many through fab and off of fab.its part of experencing life making mistakes and learning by them.you build urself back up again and move onwards abd do not look backwards.

over a year ago

I think we are all shades and all shapes, and we all gorgeous in our own way , don't let anyone change your inner light "

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

I’d pass no thought to this you can’t be everybody cup of tea I’ve rejected and been rejected but never got personal or Abusive towards anybody but I tell you want is a little bit annoying is when you put effort into first message and it gets read but no reply but sure look you will always meet rude ppl here and outside of here op

over a year ago

The worst one I have gotten is when I politely told a guy I wasn’t interested he told me that he was going to track me down and r**e me and kick the crap out of me and leave me for dead by the one he was finished with me

over a year ago

"The worst one I have gotten is when I politely told a guy I wasn’t interested he told me that he was going to track me down and r**e me and kick the crap out of me and leave me for dead by the one he was finished with me "
I hope to God you went straight to the Gardai with this..

over a year ago

"I’d pass no thought to this you can’t be everybody cup of tea I’ve rejected and been rejected but never got personal or Abusive towards anybody but I tell you want is a little bit annoying is when you put effort into first message and it gets read but no reply but sure look you will always meet rude ppl here and outside of here op"

I will be honest,I get easily distracted as I am a single mum,Did work 12hr shifts as a health care Assistant and I am a part time student to become a SNA. so I don't always pay attention to the messages,I don't mean to be rude. And I then know that I have missed out,my loss. So I do understand the frustration. But it doesn't help either when you are bombard by the same person with different messages. Yes I know that I have single guys blocked. For a while at the moment.that is due to the fact that I wore myself thin. Ain't my fault that the male female ratio isn't even.

over a year ago

"The worst one I have gotten is when I politely told a guy I wasn’t interested he told me that he was going to track me down and r**e me and kick the crap out of me and leave me for dead by the one he was finished with me I hope to God you went straight to the Gardai with this.."

It was just from a keyboard warrior I don’t let things like that get to me, I just reported him and blocked

over a year ago

"Only good experience here but on the normal dating world, read a profile, spent ages writing a message taking her likes and interests and what she said into account, sent the message and within minutes got a reply say "why the fuck would a woman like me ever give an ugly fucker like you the time of day, you should just go ahead and kill yourself now", that hurt, it should not have, she was nothing but some random woman online but it did, I never got many reply on normal dating sites and never got bitter about, it was the woman choice to reply or not but that message made me bitter for a bit"

That is so horrible.

Just cannot understand the reason why anyone would say such a thing like that. To literally tell someone to kill themselves. And then they wonder why people snap and do end it. That was a blessing in it self that you didn't get to meet her.

over a year ago

"The worst one I have gotten is when I politely told a guy I wasn’t interested he told me that he was going to track me down and r**e me and kick the crap out of me and leave me for dead by the one he was finished with me I hope to God you went straight to the Gardai with this..

It was just from a keyboard warrior I don’t let things like that get to me, I just reported him and blocked "

Good on you.. it's still scary though to hear someone could actually write that..I don't get some Men nowadays..I really don't. anyway enjoy the rest of your week.

over a year ago

"The worst one I have gotten is when I politely told a guy I wasn’t interested he told me that he was going to track me down and r**e me and kick the crap out of me and leave me for dead by the one he was finished with me I hope to God you went straight to the Gardai with this.."

over a year ago

"Oh I've been called so many names I just block and forget them.. "

Boglady the only names you should be called on this site are: beautiful, sexy, very attractive!

over a year ago

There are a lot of hurt angry people out there,and they don't know how to break the circle.

And you end up with what happens now.

Look unrequited love hurts. But it doesn't give anyone the right to be so horrible.

But thank God for the one who are sometimes misjudged until you get to know them and turn out to be the best thing to enter your life.

As we are all guilty of making quick judgements and Assumption.

I never claim to be 100% perfect and I am aware that I am not every one cuppa or that I don't have super powers to make men/man love me forever.

You can't make someone love you.

But you will find that there will be plenty that would just fuck ya. But you can't let that eat a way at you. And it works that way for men as much as women.

Plus a snake always know what it is,it's just others what it to be something else. It's a human flaw to try and change someone else into your imagination person. Only to realise that you don't like what they are.

over a year ago

Some sad people out there who don't care who they hurt as long as their happy

over a year ago

"On behalf of all the decent men on this who actually want to treat Women with respect I apologise sincerely for all the Gobshites who think it's funny and and enjoy playing mindfuck games with all Ladies on this. I'm ashamed to know that men..and Women..out there do that and just know there is decent human beings out there who'll treat you all with the respect and care that you all deserve. xx"

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

"On behalf of all the decent men on this who actually want to treat Women with respect I apologise sincerely for all the Gobshites who think it's funny and and enjoy playing mindfuck games with all Ladies on this. I'm ashamed to know that men..and Women..out there do that and just know there is decent human beings out there who'll treat you all with the respect and care that you all deserve. xx

Couldn't agree more "

over a year ago

I wouldn't know, never been rejected tbh

over a year ago

Hardly anyone here ever replies to messages anyway, so I rarely get the chance to turn them down

over a year ago

Love the new "send direct photo" feature

Screen grab pic followed by something like

Without trying to be funny or anything, but have you ever given any thought to becoming a site supporter. Amongest other features, it allows one to see messages in a messaging app thread format much like you have on WhatsApp etc.

Plus you clearly haven't read our profile, add to that a repeated (more than once), copy and paste message.

So on that evidence, we are politely going to have to decline your offer to chat, we do hope this advice is taken well and that it is seen in the good light that it was meant. We also hope you carry on enjoying the site

Happy fabbing

Xxx

HB & WB

over a year ago

We're the bottom of the food chain boys

over a year ago

"We're the bottom of the food chain boys "

We wouldn't go that far, we both previously had single profiles on here, and Mr on other sites some in other countries and others in Ireland before this site became popular. It ain't dynamical systems and differential equations we are talking about here. Its mostly just basic social interaction.

over a year ago

"We're the bottom of the food chain boys

We wouldn't go that far, we both previously had single profiles on here, and Mr on other sites some in other countries and others in Ireland before this site became popular. It ain't dynamical systems and differential equations we are talking about here. Its mostly just basic social interaction. "

your spot on a bit of polite chat go's a long way

over a year ago

Dont see the logic behind it... u message cuz ur interested.. u dont get the reply u wanted.. why dont down the route of giving abuse... be polite n respectful to all

over a year ago

"Rejection only hurts if you let it..if somebody rejects you thats their problem..laugh and move on "

That's a very good way to think of things very Zen like

over a year ago

"Dont see the logic behind it... u message cuz ur interested.. u dont get the reply u wanted.. why dont down the route of giving abuse... be polite n respectful to all"

I dont think logic is a stong point for the people sending the abuse

over a year ago

"Dont see the logic behind it... u message cuz ur interested.. u dont get the reply u wanted.. why dont down the route of giving abuse... be polite n respectful to all"

Its only a proof that some people stop developing at the stage being in the preschool

They just don't get the point that being rude is a big failure

Well, for most of them it might be a kind of a game too. Just move on and don't think too much about them.

Life is wonderful even with these kind of extras

over a year ago

Could be worst I don’t even get a response ... poor me is there something wrong with my profile ?

Post new Message to Thread