Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Female wet dreams

Jump to newest

By *hadowcookie OP   Couple
over a year ago

Portlaoise

OK, so talking to the girls (friends not my boobs), and the subject of wet dreams came up.. (excuse the pun).. Couple of them said they had never experienced one.. So girls, how common are they? I've had loads.. And I find sometime they're twice as strong as a normal orgasm..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would have thought they were quiet common,hmmmmm maybe i was wrong. I do have them regular enough and do find the orgasm stronger

over a year ago

"OK, so talking to the girls (friends not my boobs), and the subject of wet dreams came up.. (excuse the pun).. Couple of them said they had never experienced one.. So girls, how common are they? I've had loads.. And I find sometime they're twice as strong as a normal orgasm.. "

I will never forget my first wet dream. I honestly taught guys only got them as it was more talked about,then girls having them. I actually taught I wet myself,but it didn't go straight through to the mattress and it didn't have the urine smell either. I didn't know who to talk to about it. So quickly change the sheets. Until it happen again only this time it was accompanied by a very vivid dream and I was at a sleep over which is when I found out what it was. By my mate older brother Girlfriend and sister. But it became quite a good part of my teenage years and now recently

over a year ago

I have them quite regularly

over a year ago

Dreaming about the next sale the cause of the whole handling

over a year ago

"OK, so talking to the girls (friends not my boobs), and the subject of wet dreams came up.. (excuse the pun).. Couple of them said they had never experienced one.. So girls, how common are they? I've had loads.. And I find sometime they're twice as strong as a normal orgasm.. "

I had it last night

Definitely twice stronger orgasm as in real

Post new Message to Thread