Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Prague

Jump to newest

By *r_mrs_studmuffin OP   Couple
over a year ago

narnia

Heading over next week for a few days first time over

Any suggestions of what to do and what to see and any swingers clubs in the city ??

Thanking you in advance Mrs xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ooking for you2018Man
over a year ago

Galway

Check out a neighbourhood called zizkov.. Best bars in town.. Off the tourist trail.. Hip /alternative part of town

over a year ago

narnia

"Check out a neighbourhood called zizkov.. Best bars in town.. Off the tourist trail.. Hip /alternative part of town "
thank you

By *ooking for you2018Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Check out a neighbourhood called zizkov.. Best bars in town.. Off the tourist trail.. Hip /alternative part of town thank you "

No worries.. Enjoy your trip!

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

We enjoyed club paradiso....

By *aithi123Man
over a year ago

Navan or Dublin 10

I am originally from Czech Republic so if you need something,let me know

over a year ago

narnia

"We enjoyed club paradiso...."
thank you

over a year ago

narnia

"We enjoyed club paradiso....thank you "
ha sorry

over a year ago

narnia

"I am originally from Czech Republic so if you need something,let me know "
thank you

By *aithi123Man
over a year ago

Navan or Dublin 10

Some advice:do not take taxi on airport,cunts!!!! Take a bus or Uber. Do not exchange money on street.if someone offer u change money on street tell him fuck off!!! There is gypsys gangs from Albania or wtf where they come from and trying to give you fake money. And there is lots of night clubs where you will love it ????

By *iHung50Man
over a year ago

Near You

If you like wine then I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Vinograf misenska wine bar. It's in the old town and I can honestly say I have never been so content than sitting there trying wines and eating cheese

Also agree club paradiso but its couples only and I think only open weekends or at least only worth going weekends.

Have fun it's an amazing city

over a year ago

narnia

"Some advice:do not take taxi on airport,cunts!!!! Take a bus or Uber. Do not exchange money on street.if someone offer u change money on street tell him fuck off!!! There is gypsys gangs from Albania or wtf where they come from and trying to give you fake money. And there is lots of night clubs where you will love it ????"
thank you so much

over a year ago

narnia

"If you like wine then I cannot recommend this place highly enough. Vinograf misenska wine bar. It's in the old town and I can honestly say I have never been so content than sitting there trying wines and eating cheese

Also agree club paradiso but its couples only and I think only open weekends or at least only worth going weekends.

Have fun it's an amazing city"

why thank you kind sir

By *djohn70TV/TS
over a year ago

Mullingar

Friday nights, club Lucerne (think that's how it is spelled). Non stop 80s music with giant video screens everywhere.

over a year ago

narnia

"Friday nights, club Lucerne (think that's how it is spelled). Non stop 80s music with giant video screens everywhere. "
brilliant thank you

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I studied Tantra massage there for a year. It's a beautiful city in winter and summer. Check out their public saunas, all nude. And have a Tantra massage from a man or woman in the many massage therapy places.Many have been professionally trained and will have certification.Wenceslass Square after dark is very sleazy. Stari Ziscov is an older part of town, on the tram line, cool, studenty vibe, hip bars, local Czech cafes, and much cheaper than the tourist downtown part. Have fun.

Post new Message to Thread