Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Grow up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When you say "No thank you" and you get a long winded reply and a block for your trouble.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Saves you blocking them I guess

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Saves you blocking them I guess "

We guess you're right, all we said was we were not interested in meeting a one pic, one line profile after a 2 worded message. We were not trying to sound smart arsed or rude, but read our profile.

over a year ago

"Saves you blocking them I guess

We guess you're right, all we said was we were not interested in meeting a one pic, one line profile after a 2 worded message. We were not trying to sound smart arsed or rude, but read our profile."

your dam'd if ya do and dam'd it ya don't

over a year ago

I always appreciate someone replying... Knowing that they don't need to and understand some people just get inundated

Also I'm not for everyone or a lot of people

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Only ever say "no Thankyou but hope you enjoy the site" no matter what type of message I get if I'm not interested. Very rarely get a nasty message back

over a year ago

Some people actually reply ?... jeez.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"When you say "No thank you" and you get a long winded reply and a block for your trouble.

"

One of the biggest faults on here is the lack of respect people show. You were polite enough to reply and they should have taken it and moved on. Have had a few nasty replies from guys when I’ve said “sorry I’m straight but good luck in your search” they start with a bit are you sure and it goes from there. Trouble is why should you change who you are for the actions of others. Always nice to get a reply even if it’s a no thank you.

over a year ago

"When you say "No thank you" and you get a long winded reply and a block for your trouble.

"

saved you the trouble and their loss not being able to perve your pics

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

People get butt hurt and lash out. Best not to reply to avoid this

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"

Meh.... who cares. I’d pass no remarks. Ye must be easily offended god love ye

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

"

wouldn’t worry about it there’s a lot of keyboard warriors on here sounds like a time waster any way

over a year ago

"People get butt hurt and lash out. Best not to reply to avoid this "

Butt hurt? Well it is a sex site

By *eebawMan
over a year ago

"

Least ye replied Id be happy with a reply saying no thanks or sorry your not my type than a no reply this site is a strange place though

over a year ago

This is why we generally dont reply to messagaes that dont interest us, its just easier

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

There are some very insecure people here. We've all been told no at some stage. Move on...that person isn't for you. The stupid nastiness isn't needed

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

"

People are very trigger happy with the ould blocking button, blocked for looking, blocked for messaging, blocking for replying, blocked for a 'dick pic', blocked for a forum post, we will be blocked for breathing next.

Better to ignore and move on, no point is get annoyed over trivial matter anyway

By *igglebutt and FoamyCouple
over a year ago

Kildare, Cork

If they can't even put the effort into putting up more than one pic and couple of lines on a profile then they most likely won't put any effort into a meet. So more likely to cancel last minute.

over a year ago

"Saves you blocking them I guess

We guess you're right, all we said was we were not interested in meeting a one pic, one line profile after a 2 worded message. We were not trying to sound smart arsed or rude, but read our profile."

At least you replied in the first place I’m guilty of not replying sometimes terrible Lola

Post new Message to Thread