Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Single guy trouble

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any other single guy having trouble meeting people on here?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Any other single guy having trouble meeting people on here?"

Eh you’re kinda contradicting yourself on your profile with the latest update 30 mins ago ???

Naughty married woman on the way out to me in work....I love sexy fun in work

So which is it ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wasn't met through here

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not really but "Patience is virtue."

It takes time but it will happen - eventually.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes but that's life

Reply privately

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Yeah, a lot of people just curious to message me, see what I look like, that kinda stuff. I dont mind.

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

You do realise in this day and age the single male is pretty much seen as the equivalent of a fascist nazi bambi killing mobster.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha yeah we haven't a chance really

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any other single guy having trouble meeting people on here?

You do realise in this day and age the single male is pretty much seen as the equivalent of a fascist nazi bambi killing mobster. "

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general

Reply privately

By *hysoserious2012Man
over a year ago

meath louth border

Living the dream been a single guy here

Reply privately

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"Living the dream been a single guy here "

Aye dreaming being the operative word

Reply privately

By *eebawMan
over a year ago

Notone to talk as i find its gone very quiet of late. But it does take effort on here the ratio of single men to women is mad and women dont have to try to get meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Notone to talk as i find its gone very quiet of late. But it does take effort on here the ratio of single men to women is mad and women dont have to try to get meets "

"Women don't have to try to get meets" some of us do have to try

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Notone to talk as i find its gone very quiet of late. But it does take effort on here the ratio of single men to women is mad and women dont have to try to get meets "

It makes the end result more satisfying though. The things that are good in life don't come easy....not without effort or work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep nobodys even opening my mails haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get meets - you're right, we really don't have to try.

Get meets with people that we actually want to meet - next to impossible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep nobodys even opening my mails haha "

Put up some pics and you might have a better chance

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Notone to talk as i find its gone very quiet of late. But it does take effort on here the ratio of single men to women is mad and women dont have to try to get meets

Get meets with people that we actually want to meet - next to impossible. "

Ah your just too fussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Notone to talk as i find its gone very quiet of late. But it does take effort on here the ratio of single men to women is mad and women dont have to try to get meets

Ah your just too fussy "

Not a bad thing to be fussy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah your just too fussy

Not a bad thing to be fussy. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep nobodys even opening my mails haha

Put up some pics and you might have a better chance"

Doubt it but thanks for the advice

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/19 03:36:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/19 03:42:22]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah, chatting with a few here but nobody (couples or women) actually willing to bite the bullet and meet. Starting to have second thoughts, yet again, about this site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You do realise in this day and age the single male is pretty much seen as the equivalent of a fascist nazi bambi killing mobster.

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general"

Ah but your special your sòoooooo special.

Reply privately

By *aithi123Man
over a year ago

Navan or Dublin 10

Well pal,I have absolutely same problem:-/ don’t know how to meet someone from here.any advice?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general Ah but your special your sòoooooo special."

Awwwww thanks friend x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a single guy, don't have the best body, no six pack like some guys, dad bod here, but I have the effort put in, I go to clubs and party's and I meet people there and from that I get known as a safe guy to play with, I do alright, like anything in life the more honest effort you put in the more you get out of it, I have been lucky to meet some amazing people both as friends on here and to play with, I know it's hard, what effort to put in, fill up the profile, post new honest pics of yourself, don't ask women for sex in the first message, you might not get a meet this week or this month but keop being sound and honest and you will get some, sorry bit of a rant and all over but it's been a long ass weekend ??

Reply privately

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"I'm a single guy, don't have the best body, no six pack like some guys, dad bod here, but I have the effort put in, I go to clubs and party's and I meet people there and from that I get known as a safe guy to play with, I do alright, like anything in life the more honest effort you put in the more you get out of it, I have been lucky to meet some amazing people both as friends on here and to play with, I know it's hard, what effort to put in, fill up the profile, post new honest pics of yourself, don't ask women for sex in the first message, you might not get a meet this week or this month but keop being sound and honest and you will get some, sorry bit of a rant and all over but it's been a long ass weekend ??"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general Ah but your special your sòoooooo special.

Awwwww thanks friend x"

You are welcome special man.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy, don't have the best body, no six pack like some guys, dad bod here, but I have the effort put in, I go to clubs and party's and I meet people there and from that I get known as a safe guy to play with, I do alright, like anything in life the more honest effort you put in the more you get out of it, I have been lucky to meet some amazing people both as friends on here and to play with, I know it's hard, what effort to put in, fill up the profile, post new honest pics of yourself, don't ask women for sex in the first message, you might not get a meet this week or this month but keop being sound and honest and you will get some, sorry bit of a rant and all over but it's been a long ass weekend ??"

Well said. Profiles with not text and no photos are not going to get any attention and the line "I have photos but not willing to share here as someone might know me" get over yourself doesn't have to be a face pic and I doubt your cock us that recognisable either.

Reply privately

By *on11Man
over a year ago

cork

Second that! Patience is key, go to socials, chat to people, be respectful.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm a single guy, don't have the best body, no six pack like some guys, dad bod here, but I have the effort put in, I go to clubs and party's and I meet people there and from that I get known as a safe guy to play with, I do alright, like anything in life the more honest effort you put in the more you get out of it, I have been lucky to meet some amazing people both as friends on here and to play with, I know it's hard, what effort to put in, fill up the profile, post new honest pics of yourself, don't ask women for sex in the first message, you might not get a meet this week or this month but keop being sound and honest and you will get some, sorry bit of a rant and all over but it's been a long ass weekend ??

Well said. Profiles with not text and no photos are not going to get any attention and the line "I have photos but not willing to share here as someone might know me" get over yourself doesn't have to be a face pic and I doubt your cock us that recognisable either."

Excatly, you can make the effort with out having pics up of your face, I know I do I think but everyone I know knows what I'm into so no need to hide it but I think just being sound and hinest is way more important and I know it can be hard and frustrating for guys and it's easy to get cyclical(can't spell for shit so hope yea know what I mean, dyslexic) but people need to not let there nasty side out

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I'm a single guy, don't have the best body, no six pack like some guys, dad bod here, but I have the effort put in, I go to clubs and party's and I meet people there and from that I get known as a safe guy to play with, I do alright, like anything in life the more honest effort you put in the more you get out of it, I have been lucky to meet some amazing people both as friends on here and to play with, I know it's hard, what effort to put in, fill up the profile, post new honest pics of yourself, don't ask women for sex in the first message, you might not get a meet this week or this month but keop being sound and honest and you will get some, sorry bit of a rant and all over but it's been a long ass weekend ??

Well said. Profiles with not text and no photos are not going to get any attention and the line "I have photos but not willing to share here as someone might know me" get over yourself doesn't have to be a face pic and I doubt your cock us that recognisable either."

Don't be so sure about the latter, most recognised a dick when they see one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well said. Profiles with not text and no photos are not going to get any attention and the line "I have photos but not willing to share here as someone might know me" get over yourself doesn't have to be a face pic and I doubt your cock us that recognisable either.

Don't be so sure about the latter, most recognised a dick when they see one... "

Depends how closely you have seen the dick

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general Ah but your special your sòoooooo special.

Awwwww thanks friend x"

This could be the start of a special relationship

Reply privately

By *angtasticallyMan
over a year ago

Drogheda

Time time time no rush lol

Reply privately

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

The absolute irony of having been stood up by a one of the lads on this thread whinging about not getting meets.

Reply privately

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

There is very few women im physically attracted to on here. Add that to the small pool of women in general and it's difficult. Better off using the everyday world for your fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The absolute irony of having been stood up by a one of the lads on this thread whinging about not getting meets.

"

A really, how can a guy complain about not getting meets if when he does get one he stands them up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meets are very scarce in my part of the country

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Meets are very scarce in my part of the country "

Your a 20 minute drive from Limerick mate, meets are not hard to come by there

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you were verified 6 days ago

You sure know how to make a lady feel special.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awwwww thanks friend x

This could be the start of a special relationship "

I might get a meet out of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well pal,I have absolutely same problem:-/ don’t know how to meet someone from here.any advice?"

You have some nice pics Diathi, maybe one or two too many of your cock. When we see a profile and all of their pics are just of the guys cock, it makes us think that is all he has to offer. Swinging, for us anyway, is about so much more than a person's genitals. Some may find this hard to believe but Ms Doublehunbon, and we are sure quite a few more, actually have to like the person the cock is attached too

Maybe try putting a bit about you and what you have to offer this lifestyle and what you feel you bring to the table on your profile

Maybe have a look at some of the single guys who do manage to have meets, look at their photos and bio and maybe draw some inspiration from there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The absolute irony of having been stood up by a one of the lads on this thread whinging about not getting meets.

"

No hope for some of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excatly, you can make the effort with out having pics up of your face, I know I do I think but everyone I know knows what I'm into so no need to hide it but I think just being sound and hinest is way more important and I know it can be hard and frustrating for guys and it's easy to get cyclical(can't spell for shit so hope yea know what I mean, dyslexic) but people need to not let there nasty side out"

Nasty? Is that aimed at me? Not looking for face pic but not going to give my Kik out yo a blank profile and than be bombarded with messages on Kik when you say your not interested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excatly, you can make the effort with out having pics up of your face, I know I do I think but everyone I know knows what I'm into so no need to hide it but I think just being sound and hinest is way more important and I know it can be hard and frustrating for guys and it's easy to get cyclical(can't spell for shit so hope yea know what I mean, dyslexic) but people need to not let there nasty side out

Nasty? Is that aimed at me? Not looking for face pic but not going to give my Kik out yo a blank profile and than be bombarded with messages on Kik when you say your not interested."

Not aimed at you at all but at some guys that tend to get nasty on here if they don't get there way

Reply privately

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

This site is pure shite stuck up there own arses on here even big fat girls think there goergus on here with all there rules and regulations u can't say hi in a message u have too be a serton hight u have says this u can't do this and have too laugh most girls on here couldn't get man in real life If they tryed come on and think there goergus because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is very few women im physically attracted to on here. Add that to the small pool of women in general and it's difficult. Better off using the everyday world for your fun."

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Meets are very scarce in my part of the country

Your a 20 minute drive from Limerick mate, meets are not hard to come by there"

You would think that but I am only getting offers from tv/ts for some reason. Unfortunately I am not into that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lads if the site is that shite why you still here?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This site is pure shite stuck up there own arses on here even big fat girls think there goergus on here with all there rules and regulations u can't say hi in a message u have too be a serton hight u have says this u can't do this and have too laugh most girls on here couldn't get man in real life If they tryed

come on and think there goergus

because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy "

Well said! LOL

300+ men in county Clare and about 11 active women. Joke!

Can anyone recommend another site???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This site is pure shite stuck up there own arses on here even big fat girls think there goergus on here with all there rules and regulations u can't say hi in a message u have too be a serton hight u have says this u can't do this and have too laugh most girls on here couldn't get man in real life If they tryed

because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy

Well said! LOL

Can anyone recommend another site???"

Seemingly POF and tinder are better

Reply privately

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

"This site is pure shite stuck up there own arses on here even big fat girls think there goergus on here with all there rules and regulations u can't say hi in a message u have too be a serton hight u have says this u can't do this and have too laugh most girls on here couldn't get man in real life If they tryed come on and think there goergus because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy "

Ding ding ding....we have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

Which is worse? Being fat and getting the ride or being bitter and pulling your own mickey.

Reply privately

over a year ago

because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy

Well said! LOL

Can anyone recommend another site???"

Tinder lads... dont let the door hit yer bitter ass on the way out

Reply privately

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

Been fat and delodid is worse

Reply privately

over a year ago

OK guys just to help put, if yea really want the ride I can recomend a site where for the low low price of 49.99 a month you can find a Russian bride? Who's in?

Reply privately

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

"OK guys just to help put, if yea really want the ride I can recomend a site where for the low low price of 49.99 a month you can find a Russian bride? Who's in? "
man all your verifications are social meets lol u have met any one off here one on one all are partys go home u fool lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been fat and delodid is worse "

Is it? How that athletic body tyoe treating you?

By the way how do ypu know all these fat chicks are so stuck up?

You hardly pm'd a good chunck of them did ya? Or were they just unrideable when they said no?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK guys just to help put, if yea really want the ride I can recomend a site where for the low low price of 49.99 a month you can find a Russian bride? Who's in? man all your verifications are social meets lol u have met any one off here one on one all are partys go home u fool lol "

Not are are events and I choose what I show on my profile and what it says about me

Reply privately

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

"Been fat and delodid is worse

You hardly pm'd a good chunck of them did ya? Or were they just unrideable when they said no?"

Reply privately

By *lexbesteMan
over a year ago

athlone

You hardly pm'd a good chunck of them did ya? Or were they just unrideable when they said no? "

man u goe to partys and verifications and then u think your class because your verifi from a party where u fucked no one lol your a dope

Reply privately

over a year ago

You hardly pm'd a good chunck of them did ya? Or were they just unrideable when they said no? man u goe to partys and verifications and then u think your class because your verifi from a party where u fucked no one lol your a dope "

How do you know I fucked no one, where you there, o yea you where not, your just a bitter little man sitting at home complaining that woman won't drop to there knees for him hahahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been fat and delodid is worse "

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Reply privately

over a year ago

You hardly pm'd a good chunck of them did ya? Or were they just unrideable when they said no? man u goe to partys and verifications and then u think your class because your verifi from a party where u fucked no one lol your a dope "

Wrong person Alex... I'm they guy your PMing about having no veries... keep up ffs

Reply privately

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

I can sense lots of frustration here. And understandable. The way to meet women is don't rely on Fab alone. Are you meeting women in other areas of your life? Pubs, clubs, meet up groups, workplace. Most of the single women you know are looking for a man. If you're on Fab, you could also be on all the other online dating apps too. Most women I know are looking for a man who is decent easy to get on with, funny, safe, honest, etc. The shape of your cock doesn't matter too much. Spread the love guys, by limiting yourself to Fab you won't be seen by all the gorgeous women out there. I don't have any pics on my profile, but when I ocassionaly put up my face pic it gets a lot of attention from women here. So, try that sometime.

Reply privately

over a year ago

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

Especially when they can't spell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Especially when they can't spell "

Fuck off I cant spell but I bet I can throw a stone better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck off I cant spell but I bet I can throw a stone better "

Ah here, we'll have a stone throwing contest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck off I cant spell but I bet I can throw a stone better "

Fcuk yup bte mien gose futrer

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK guys just to help put, if yea really want the ride I can recomend a site where for the low low price of 49.99 a month you can find a Russian bride? Who's in? man all your verifications are social meets lol u have met any one off here one on one all are partys go home u fool lol "

You know nothing John Snow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah here, we'll have a stone throwing contest"

How soon can you be in cork...I think troublesome will come too..

Will this count as a meet I need a veri

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will this count as a meet I need a veri"

Sure I'll give a verification to whoever throws the stone the farthest

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will this count as a meet I need a veri"

Fuck yea count me in need to find a good glasshouse though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck yea count me in need to find a good glasshouse though"

You can get a greenhouse down the co-op sure it would do

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can get a greenhouse down the co-op sure it would do"

Need to be proper glass not plastic, plactic does not make the right noise and will slow down the stone as it tears through it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need to be proper glass not plastic, plactic does not make the right noise and will slow down the stone as it tears through it "

Can I be the judge I'll bring my meausring tape.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Need to be proper glass not plastic, plactic does not make the right noise and will slow down the stone as it tears through it

Can I be the judge I'll bring my meausring tape. "

You will have to bring your boots too as you will be walking a long distance to measure mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think we annoyed someone, this is a copy and paste of a private message from Alex to me hahaha

"I can spell was in the car driving dick head nice pic of u in your little horse head gstring lol ya fuckin freak that state of lol fool come to athlone some thing and we will See if your as big and brave as your big mouth fucking queer"

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you were verified 6 days ago

You sure know how to make a lady feel special. "

And she told me she took a chance on meeting me as a lot of women on here don't meet single men often

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we annoyed someone, this is a copy and paste of a private message from Alex to me hahaha

"I can spell was in the car driving dick head nice pic of u in your little horse head gstring lol ya fuckin freak that state of lol fool come to athlone some thing and we will See if your as big and brave as your big mouth fucking queer" "

Twas me who said he couldn't spell...

Let's clarify that firstly so he shouldn't be abusing you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think we annoyed someone, this is a copy and paste of a private message from Alex to me hahaha

"I can spell was in the car driving dick head nice pic of u in your little horse head gstring lol ya fuckin freak that state of lol fool come to athlone some thing and we will See if your as big and brave as your big mouth fucking queer"

Let's clarify that firstly so he shouldn't be abusing you "

He's getting confused about who's taking the piss out of him hahah

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's getting confused about who's taking the piss out of him hahah"

Such is the life of a troll...

Reply privately

over a year ago

He's getting confused about who's taking the piss out of him hahah

Such is the life of a troll... "

Awww I thought I was special when he pm'd me.... fucking fab everyone moves on so fast to the next conquest

Reply privately

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

Guys can I suggest you all grab a snickers

Reply privately

By *nonymous_galWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Guys can I suggest you all grab a snickers "

Best reply yet

Reply privately

over a year ago

But don’t feed the troll

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys can I suggest you all grab a snickers

But don’t feed the troll "

But its fun

Reply privately

By *uriousPearCouple
over a year ago

dublin 5

Not going to lie, this thread has brightened up my Monday morning.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only if I can get someone to feed it to me hahaha anyone know how to delete a post in the forum hahaah

Reply privately

over a year ago

But don’t feed the troll

But its fun "

I know something that’s more fun

Reply privately

over a year ago

But don’t feed the troll

But its fun

I know something that’s more fun "

Ooh pray tell

Reply privately

over a year ago

But don’t feed the troll

But its fun

You are going to be the death of my principles

Reply privately

over a year ago

But don’t feed the troll

But its fun

Yep we deffently want to know more now hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

A good brisk walk to name one though I've loads of other suggestions

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A good brisk walk to name one though I've loads of other suggestions "

Will there be stone throwing involved in this walk???

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"This site is pure shite stuck up there own arses on here even big fat girls think there goergus on here with all there rules and regulations u can't say hi in a message u have too be a serton hight u have says this u can't do this and have too laugh most girls on here couldn't get man in real life If they tryed come on and think there goergus because men on here would do anything or anyone for sex then these girls go around here with a big head thinking there goergus make u laugh how stupid some can be like your only getting men because your easy "

If that's what you think then why are you on here? May as well just delete your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I can spell was in the car driving dick head nice pic of u in your little horse head gstring lol ya fuckin freak that state of lol fool come to athlone some thing and we will See if your as big and brave as your big mouth fucking queer" "

You'll probably get a forum ban for this, something about sharing private messages, we've fallen foul of this ourselves

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/19 12:23:51]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You'll probably get a forum ban for this, something about sharing private messages, we've fallen foul of this ourselves "

So I'm told, trying to figure out how to delete it

Reply privately

over a year ago

You do realise in this day and age the single male is pretty much seen as the equivalent of a fascist nazi bambi killing mobster. "

That is such a cop out. Tonnes of girls like me are here specifically to find single guys. But yeah, if you behave like a tool you probably won't get far.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep nobodys even opening my mails haha "

Straight off the bat I can tell you it's cos you've no profile pic. Try use your big heads here lads. If we're not buying what you're selling, remarket it. Don't just keep banging your head off a wall and complain that it's our fault we're not fighting in the street to get a go of you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is such a cop out. Tonnes of girls like me are here specifically to find single guys. But yeah, if you behave like a tool you probably won't get far. "

But you have the audacity to want only 6ft plus men... who do you think you are, how very dare you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well pal,I have absolutely same problem:-/ don’t know how to meet someone from here.any advice?"

Try adding a second sentence to your profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is such a cop out. Tonnes of girls like me are here specifically to find single guys. But yeah, if you behave like a tool you probably won't get far.

But you have the audacity to want only 6ft plus men... who do you think you are, how very dare you"

I know right? ESPECIALLY considered I'm a plus size girl. I mean... a fat girl who isn't just grateful for any attention she gets. Notions!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I have said it before and I'll say it again. Any lad on here actively looking to meet, it's worse then attending for a job interview. Meeting in a pub club bar social event etc is far and beyond more straightforward. Alot of boxes have to be ticked on here before a response is even considered.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But you have the audacity to want only 6ft plus men... who do you think you are, how very dare you

I know right? ESPECIALLY considered I'm a plus size girl. I mean... a fat girl who isn't just grateful for any attention she gets. Notions! "

Ye all need a reality check... go out in the real world and flash your boobies to some 6ft fella... i I bet he wont even break stride

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have said it before and I'll say it again. Any lad on here actively looking to meet, it's worse then attending for a job interview. Meeting in a pub club bar social event etc is far and beyond more straightforward. Alot of boxes have to be ticked on here before a response is even considered. "

You can say it as many times as you want it doesnt make it true.

Yes some people (guys included) have a list of preferences as long as your arm, if its not for you avoid them.

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoops

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know right? ESPECIALLY considered I'm a plus size girl. I mean... a fat girl who isn't just grateful for any attention she gets. Notions!

Ye all need a reality check... go out in the real world and flash your boobies to some 6ft fella... i I bet he wont even break stride "

I can't tell if you're joking or not...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have said it before and I'll say it again. Any lad on here actively looking to meet, it's worse then attending for a job interview. Meeting in a pub club bar social event etc is far and beyond more straightforward. Alot of boxes have to be ticked on here before a response is even considered.

Yes some people (guys included) have a list of preferences as long as your arm, if its not for you avoid them.

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoops"

The voice of reason right there. A small amount of intelligence and creativity go a long way here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm actually shocked that this guy isn't having any luck. He seems like such a catch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ye all need a reality check... go out in the real world and flash your boobies to some 6ft fella... i I bet he wont even break stride

I can't tell if you're joking or not... "

I was joking but now I think you should try it and report back

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know right? ESPECIALLY considered I'm a plus size girl. I mean... a fat girl who isn't just grateful for any attention she gets. Notions! "

I'm 6foot 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"I have said it before and I'll say it again. Any lad on here actively looking to meet, it's worse then attending for a job interview. Meeting in a pub club bar social event etc is far and beyond more straightforward. Alot of boxes have to be ticked on here before a response is even considered.

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoops"

there is a lot of women on fab on a pedestal, simple as that. Some of them Wouldn't get a sideways look in a pub club. Why is it diff here? Because you're on a sex site and a load of men will jump up on anything to get their willies wet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was joking but now I think you should try it and report back "

Is that a dare???

Reply privately

over a year ago

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoopsthere is a lot of women on fab on a pedestal, simple as that. Some of them Wouldn't get a sideways look in a pub club. Why is it diff here? Because you're on a sex site and a load of men will jump up on anything to get their willies wet. "

There are some people with inflated egos in all walks of life...

Who said any of the ladies here you might not find attractive wouldnt get a sideways look in a pub or club?

I respect the fact you are honest about how few women in here you find attractive but sometimes you overstep

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you met someone in a bar and they weren’t interested I doubt they’d be given the abuse some people seem to get here, it’s the anonymity that makes bullies out of people on the site.

Anyway for us we wouldn’t be comfortable picking someone up in a bar for a variety of reasons.

We have limited opportunities to meet people so yes, I suppose we do employ a vetting process but are always polite and I don’t think it’s a big ask to have it returned.

Bottom line is this: do you expect someone to have sex with you cos you want it even if they don’t? If you do then you might be better availing of a certain type of service

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that a dare??? "

It is now

Flash some shorty too, see if they will lower themselves to glance at ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoopsthere is a lot of women on fab on a pedestal, simple as that. Some of them Wouldn't get a sideways look in a pub club. Why is it diff here? Because you're on a sex site and a load of men will jump up on anything to get their willies wet.

Who said any of the ladies here you might not find attractive wouldnt get a sideways look in a pub or club?

I respect the fact you are honest about how few women in here you find attractive but sometimes you overstep"

some of them have admitted it in the past on threads. They receive unbelievable attention here compared to little in pubs/clubs. I speak my mind in relation to everything. Something very few others do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with speaking your mind but there’s ways of doing it without being offensive imho

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Nothing wrong with speaking your mind but there’s ways of doing it without being offensive imho"
there is also people who take offence to everything. Can't please them all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't we all just get along?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Can't we all just get along? "
no you won't. Same way as everybody doesn't get along in the real world either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can't we all just get along? no you won't. Same way as everybody doesn't get along in the real world either. "

Cheer up Charlie x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jesus Tipperary men are contrary

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Can't we all just get along? no you won't. Same way as everybody doesn't get along in the real world either.

Cheer up Charlie x "

I'm as happy as larry, just stating a fact

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong with speaking your mind but there’s ways of doing it without being offensive imhothere is also people who take offence to everything. Can't please them all."

Including men who's fragile egos just can't handle the idea that somebody might not wanna fuck them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that a dare???

It is now

Flash some shorty too, see if they will lower themselves to glance at ya "

Yer on!!

Reply privately

By *omDubCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cork

There's millions of single lads in here, of course that you aren't gonna get anything unless you're the best of the best, it's simple math

Anyway, if you wanna meet new people go to POF or something, we thought this was a swinging site rather than a playground for whiny lads

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

"Nothing wrong with speaking your mind but there’s ways of doing it without being offensive imhothere is also people who take offence to everything. Can't please them all.

Including men who's fragile egos just can't handle the idea that somebody might not wanna fuck them. "

absolutely. Applies both ways.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well this thread escalated

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well this thread escalated"

Bet you didn't expect that when you started it hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah stop will ya. So any women fancy a quickie behind Abra? Hahahaha joking before I'm stabbed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's millions of single lads in here, of course that you aren't gonna get anything unless you're the best of the best, it's simple math

Anyway, if you wanna meet new people go to POF or something, we thought this was a swinging site rather than a playground for whiny lads "

You don't have to be the best of the best. A bit of manners, respect and cop on goes a long way but it seemingly is becoming a rarer commodity these days amongst single lads for some strange reason.

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Is that a dare??? "

No it was a command. Do it for Sir. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah stop will ya. So any women fancy a quickie behind Abra? Hahahaha joking before I'm stabbed "

This made me laugh way too hard!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There's millions of single lads in here, of course that you aren't gonna get anything unless you're the best of the best, it's simple math

Anyway, if you wanna meet new people go to POF or something, we thought this was a swinging site rather than a playground for whiny lads

You don't have to be the best of the best. A bit of manners, respect and cop on goes a long way but it seemingly is becoming a rarer commodity these days amongst single lads for some strange reason. "

Very true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is that a dare???

No it was a command. Do it for Sir. Lol "

Lol I'm not that kinda sub unfortunately. Demands I don't do. But I find it very hard to turn down a challenge..

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Can't we all just get along? "

Nope. They're all sexually frustrated and it's showing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah stop will ya. So any women fancy a quickie behind Abra? Hahahaha joking before I'm stabbed

This made me laugh way too hard! "

I'm great from a laugh. I'd even treat ya to a bag of chips after hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

You don't have to be the best of the best. A bit of manners, respect and cop on goes a long way but it seemingly is becoming a rarer commodity these days amongst single lads for some strange reason. "

manners will only get you so far. Remember that. They don't guarantee you anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The majority simply want a profike thats actually complete and some decent intereaction. Most people do not want each other to jump through hoopsthere is a lot of women on fab on a pedestal, simple as that. Some of them Wouldn't get a sideways look in a pub club. Why is it diff here? Because you're on a sex site and a load of men will jump up on anything to get their willies wet.

I respect the fact you are honest about how few women in here you find attractive but sometimes you overstepsome of them have admitted it in the past on threads. They receive unbelievable attention here compared to little in pubs/clubs. I speak my mind in relation to everything. Something very few others do. "

I get way more attention here than a club ffs I have no top on on any pic amd we are here to fimd people to have sex with.

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

I respect the fact you are honest about how few women in here you find attractive but sometimes you overstepsome of them have admitted it in the past on threads. They receive unbelievable attention here compared to little in pubs/clubs. I speak my mind in relation to everything. Something very few others do.

I get way more attention here than a club ffs I have no top on on any pic amd we are here to fimd people to have sex with.

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you "

very very few speak their minds in relation to topics they're afraid they'll offend others in. "We". I laugh when I see the we comments as if somebody is speaking for all of fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ah stop will ya. So any women fancy a quickie behind Abra? Hahahaha joking before I'm stabbed

I'm great from a laugh. I'd even treat ya to a bag of chips after hahaha"

Throw in a milkshake and it's a deal!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I respect the fact you are honest about how few women in here you find attractive but sometimes you overstepsome of them have admitted it in the past on threads. They receive unbelievable attention here compared to little in pubs/clubs. I speak my mind in relation to everything. Something very few others do.

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you "

Snap!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm great from a laugh. I'd even treat ya to a bag of chips after hahaha

Your drive a hell of a bargain but I might be able to stretch that far

Throw in a milkshake and it's a deal! "

Reply privately

over a year ago

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you very very few speak their minds in relation to topics they're afraid they'll offend others in. "We". I laugh when I see the we comments as if somebody is speaking for all of fab. "

The we isnt all of fab its us poor folk you seem think cant speak our minds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you very very few speak their minds in relation to topics they're afraid they'll offend others in. "We". I laugh when I see the we comments as if somebody is speaking for all of fab.

The we isnt all of fab its us poor folk you seem think cant speak our minds "

absolutely some are terrified to speak their minds for fear of offensivness

Reply privately

over a year ago

And leave off one of the few who speak my mind speil... most of us speak our minds we just dont sll agree with you very very few speak their minds in relation to topics they're afraid they'll offend others in. "We". I laugh when I see the we comments as if somebody is speaking for all of fab.

The we isnt all of fab its us poor folk you seem think cant speak our minds absolutely some are terrified to speak their minds for fear of offensivness "

There is no chance they actually mean what they say and you feel they are pandering anyway?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

The we isnt all of fab its us poor folk you seem think cant speak our minds absolutely some are terrified to speak their minds for fear of offensivness

There is no chance they actually mean what they say and you feel they are pandering anyway?"

again you can read alot into the meaning of "Better off to say nothing if you have nothing nice to say" comments. Some people think everything has to stream positivity or people shouldn't open their mouths. Also you have people on here who try please everybody.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Let's all get together and have a huge gangbang and let out this built up frustration

Reply privately

over a year ago

The we isnt all of fab its us poor folk you seem think cant speak our minds absolutely some are terrified to speak their minds for fear of offensivness

There is no chance they actually mean what they say and you feel they are pandering anyway?again you can read alot into the meaning of "Better off to say nothing if you have nothing nice to say" comments. Some people think everything has to stream positivity or people shouldn't open their mouths. Also you have people on here who try please everybody. "

Like the inflated egos you will akso get pleasers in all walks of life soyes there will be some.

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

There is no chance they actually mean what they say and you feel they are pandering anyway?again you can read alot into the meaning of "Better off to say nothing if you have nothing nice to say" comments. Some people think everything has to stream positivity or people shouldn't open their mouths. Also you have people on here who try please everybody.

Like the inflated egos you will akso get pleasers in all walks of life soyes there will be some.

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with you"

it's got nothing to do with disagreement, it's having the balls to type what your thinking in the first place. Do you try to please everyone?

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is no chance they actually mean what they say and you feel they are pandering anyway?again you can read alot into the meaning of "Better off to say nothing if you have nothing nice to say" comments. Some people think everything has to stream positivity or people shouldn't open their mouths. Also you have people on here who try please everybody.

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with youit's got nothing to do with disagreement, it's having the balls to type what your thinking in the first place. Do you try to please everyone?"

Not at all and i think most here don't either... its why I dont use it as a point in any of my discussions in here. Its right up there with the "I'm just saying what everyone is thinking" lines of debate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with youit's got nothing to do with disagreement, it's having the balls to type what your thinking in the first place. Do you try to please everyone?"

Does it really take balls to type what you are thinking in an online public forum

Jay-sus the bar for having balls has dropped considerably low since my time

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with youit's got nothing to do with disagreement, it's having the balls to type what your thinking in the first place. Do you try to please everyone?

Does it really take balls to type what you are thinking in an online public forum

Jay-sus the bar for having balls has dropped considerably low since my time "

Hate to ask but when and how did you lose them?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Kust dont fool yourseld into thinking you are in some rightious minority who only speak their minds when people disagree with youit's got nothing to do with disagreement, it's having the balls to type what your thinking in the first place. Do you try to please everyone?

Jay-sus the bar for having balls has dropped considerably low since my time "

it does for some. They think "oh if I offend by saying that they'll hate me"

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I have not found that to be my experience on here or in life in general"

You obviously use Wilkinson sword then.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dudi miss anything? Anyone fancy a fuck?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dudi miss anything? Anyone fancy a fuck? "

Loads if you still think you have a chance of a fuck on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dudi miss anything? Anyone fancy a fuck?

Loads if you still think you have a chance of a fuck on here "

What ever about me, there's one or or two on this thread who definitely wont

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dudi miss anything? Anyone fancy a fuck?

Loads if you still think you have a chance of a fuck on here

What ever about me, there's one or or two on this thread who definitely wont "

I heard your woman is always willing .

Reply privately

over a year ago

A see a certain "gentleman" and i use those air quotes extremely lightly has commented. This is the same guy who told me i looked like a pig with lipstick on and was to fat and ugly to get anyone and that im up my own hole. Because i said no. Then proccedded to send me a video on kik of some men beheading a live pig.. got my kik through an old kik group.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A see a certain "gentleman" and i use those air quotes extremely lightly has commented. This is the same guy who told me i looked like a pig with lipstick on and was to fat and ugly to get anyone and that im up my own hole. Because i said no. Then proccedded to send me a video on kik of some men beheading a live pig.. got my kik through an old kik group. "

This is absolutely disgusting,then some of the guys wonder why we dont reply politely with a no thanks. Why would anybody reply politely when this is the abuse you then receive.

Reply privately

By *angero3aMan
over a year ago

swords

yes hard for single guy most will not meet hard to get a invite to meet and greet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A see a certain "gentleman" and i use those air quotes extremely lightly has commented. This is the same guy who told me i looked like a pig with lipstick on and was to fat and ugly to get anyone and that im up my own hole. Because i said no. Then proccedded to send me a video on kik of some men beheading a live pig.. got my kik through an old kik group. "

Well points for creativity

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody hell. Seriously.

I have put that up on the forum about rejection and vile messages that people receive. It's very disturbing what some people will say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysus Ally that is fucking horrible but not surprising really some people need to get they’re heads checked. Nothing but trolls

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same lad also messaged a friend of mine sayin he was gunna come to the hotel he was stayin at and cut his throat. Completly outta nowhere. Some ppl are just absolute crazies

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Same lad also messaged a friend of mine sayin he was gunna come to the hotel he was stayin at and cut his throat. Completly outta nowhere. Some ppl are just absolute crazies "

So many of them are so daring because they have anonymity but I guarantee you if most of those persons came face to face with those they insult they would squirm and wouldn't dare say a word.

They are just pathetic. Block button is a wonderful thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Same lad also messaged a friend of mine sayin he was gunna come to the hotel he was stayin at and cut his throat. Completly outta nowhere. Some ppl are just absolute crazies

So many of them are so daring because they have anonymity but I guarantee you if most of those persons came face to face with those they insult they would squirm and wouldn't dare say a word.

They are just pathetic. Block button is a wonderful thing."

I think its hilarious tbh. I have great fun abusing them back fat comments in no way offend me im a big gal in all ways hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tipperary

Has any male on here got abusive messages or a message from another male. I can honestly say I havnt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Has any male on here got abusive messages or a message from another male. I can honestly say I havnt. "

No but I can deduce who the chap is and by reading prior posts I'm not surprised....serious level of aggression there.

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Same lad also messaged a friend of mine sayin he was gunna come to the hotel he was stayin at and cut his throat. Completly outta nowhere. Some ppl are just absolute crazies

I think its hilarious tbh. I have great fun abusing them back fat comments in no way offend me im a big gal in all ways hahaha "

While it's utterly vile and disturbing I don't really get the return abuse. It's wasting your own time, you let yourself down on his level and giving him the satisfaction of a reply, but that's just my opinion...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks DH and close

Reply privately

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I think its hilarious tbh. I have great fun abusing them back fat comments in no way offend me im a big gal in all ways hahaha "

I remember all the similar insults from guys when I was part of a couple profile.

One of our top replies used to be along the lines of

"Funny that, you were messaged me first and thought I was good enough until I rejected

you and now your fragile ego can't handle it. I know I may be a slut/fat pig/cum dump/(insert insult) but if other guys can get to play with this slut/fat pig/cum dump/(whatever) and you can't even get to do that then what does that tell you about yourself when you can't even get any from what you now consider the worst on the site. Enjoy wanking into your sock!".

It used to send them nuts.

Reply privately