Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Belfast Swinging

Jump to newest

By *apitolbar OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Hi

How is the Swinging scene in Belfast city?

Much going on or any clubs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish....

By *onguentasticMan
over a year ago

Ballymoney

We all wish lol

By *BelfastGuyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I wish to. I blame the politicians and churches.

By *inn2000Woman
over a year ago

belfast

And another wisher here

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

You’d think there was enough of us to make something of it

over a year ago

"You’d think there was enough of us to make something of it "

I'm thinking that too... and with work experience that I have I think that some business idea is being born right here right now

By *apitolbar OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Ha Ha

Thanks for feedback.

No point in us going up for a dirty weekend so!

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"You’d think there was enough of us to make something of it

I'm thinking that too... and with work experience that I have I think that some business idea is being born right here right now "

Now you have me thinking of a fab party boat lol don't ask me why

over a year ago

I'm thinking that too... and with work experience that I have I think that some business idea is being born right here right now

Now you have me thinking of a fab party boat lol don't ask me why"

Don't ever go there..

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Now you have me thinking of a fab party boat lol don't ask me why

Don't ever go there.. "

No sea legs

By *ceman 6969Man
over a year ago

Belfast

New border patrol in the Irish Sea ffs passports at the ready!

Thanks dup!

over a year ago

Am kinda only on here because I have 80 odd days left. But as no one really wants what am offering or I seem to old for most I give up.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I am sure there is someone out there looking for what you are offering sure isn't that what we are all after, finding that connection in whatever form we want. The secret is bumping into the person or persons you are after who get you. Never give up as life can always surprise you.

over a year ago

"I am sure there is someone out there looking for what you are offering sure isn't that what we are all after, finding that connection in whatever form we want. The secret is bumping into the person or persons you are after who get you. Never give up as life can always surprise you."

Back this up. One has to kiss many frogs to find the one that tastes like chocolate rather than a frog

over a year ago

I know but you would think someone would be happy to have a submissive cleaner loo

over a year ago

"I know but you would think someone would be happy to have a submissive cleaner loo "

Many people don't live alone and as per your previous story when some lady's kids came home I think most people would be stuck between finding a catch and potentially trying to explain to their housemates / family who's that new cleaning person is.

Patience usually pays off.

When you really want something - you will get it. Focus on something else positive in your life and the rest will follow

over a year ago

Simple fact is that there's only about 20 people on here from Belfast happy to meet TV etc. And for a lot of them I am to old so there's around 5 people who would suit me. But for some reason or other am no good. So I don't see that it's going to change.

Moan over

over a year ago

"Simple fact is that there's only about 20 people on here from Belfast happy to meet TV etc. And for a lot of them I am to old so there's around 5 people who would suit me. But for some reason or other am no good. So I don't see that it's going to change.

Moan over "

I know why I personally limit myself to Belfast. But why do you?

over a year ago

Because am a domistic submissive.

I enjoy dressing etc. And as such I need someone near who needs a submissive so I can be able to call if they need me.

No point being a cleaner if it will take an hour or more to get to to clean and then drive home to long time.

I have cleaned in London Derry in Portrush and in Banbridge over the years but they just to far away.

over a year ago

Sorry I shouldn't really be here saying this it's someone's else's post ops

over a year ago

"Sorry I shouldn't really be here saying this it's someone's else's post ops"

I'm sure they won't mind as it's keeping the post on top of the list.

Obviously long drives aren't your thing and I'm with you on that one (most of the time I'm lucky to have one night to myself, why would I spend it travelling.

But shortish drives should be okay?

over a year ago

Aye backwards Belfast will always be 20 years behind.. if anything where to open they would protest it and embarrass anyone looking to take part..

Wet squib

over a year ago

"Aye backwards Belfast will always be 20 years behind.. if anything where to open they would protest it and embarrass anyone looking to take part..

Wet squib "

Think of what if someone had enough balls to take it on... wouldnt that be fun!

over a year ago

And that's why there's only 20 people within 20 miles that suits me. Every day it comes up on my wall. TV sub wanted etc the same 4 people but 3 I can't mail am to old and the other one I asked over a year ago so no point asking.

If you look at my ver the last one was two years ago. And the last people I met never ver me for some reason.so as I said I kinda give up

over a year ago

"Aye backwards Belfast will always be 20 years behind.. if anything where to open they would protest it and embarrass anyone looking to take part..

Wet squib

Think of what if someone had enough balls to take it on... wouldnt that be fun! "

Few have tried over the years I think.. I remember a strip club in Anne street at a time.

You seem up to the job missus.. fill yer boots

over a year ago

Wet squib

Few have tried over the years I think.. I remember a strip club in Anne street at a time.

You seem up to the job missus.. fill yer boots "

When I'm on a mission I tend to achieve things...gay baths seem to be doing well enough, don't see why some innocent place for us couldn't work

over a year ago

Wet squib

When I'm on a mission I tend to achieve things...gay baths seem to be doing well enough, don't see why some innocent place for us couldn't work "

You have my full support

over a year ago

Wet squib

When I'm on a mission I tend to achieve things...gay baths seem to be doing well enough, don't see why some innocent place for us couldn't work

You have my full support "

Only need a good investor

over a year ago

Wet squib

You have my full support

Only need a good investor "

How deep are you into this? Serious question.. wouldn’t have the means myself to be honest but know plenty that do..

over a year ago

Don't we all lol

over a year ago

Im sure it would be very popular if someone was up for organising it

over a year ago

I wish too

over a year ago

we've launched a club in Derry city and host social events in Belfast ... we're still looking for a belfast venue, but it is very expensive and very risky for a number of reasons ... we'll hopefully getting listed on fab clubs page soon ... if u wanna cum to r nx derry party send us a PM

By *arshmallow_CannonMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Wet squib

You have my full support

Only need a good investor "

Crowd funding is an option. Hate to be the pessimist, but would it really work? Is the demand here? Even if you found the person with the cojones to run the show, it isn't a club without people coming to it. Only guarantee I see is having no shortage of single men

over a year ago

Wet squib

You have my full support

Only need a good investor

Crowd funding is an option. Hate to be the pessimist, but would it really work? Is the demand here? Even if you found the person with the cojones to run the show, it isn't a club without people coming to it. Only guarantee I see is having no shortage of single men "

I have more than enough experience in hospitality

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

The problem is that if a swingers club were to open in Belfast the local newspapers and the DUP would be all over it and would have people picketing outside it day and night which would put many potential attendees off.

If there were enough people who who didn't care or weren't embarrassed then that would maybe encourage others.

If I had the money or an investor I'd open up and run a swingers club and would have no problems showing my face to any cameras or newspapers and telling them exactly how it is........

That Northern Ireland is so behind the times and it's European neighbours, that those attending are doing nothing illegal and what consenting adults do with one another behind closed doors is nobody else's business.

Post new Message to Thread