Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Love on Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever met and fell in love and got married of here?

Seems like the odds is very slim to non existent? after all it’s a “swinging” site and by the very defenition of the term it’s not a monogamist zone?

No wife for me yet anyway lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Met someone and developed strong feelings for him

over a year ago

Thanks for reply yes I can see that happening but how then do you cope when he sees others etc? I get how couples drift into swinging I’d say it’s near impossible for singles to meet and then carry on?

over a year ago

xxx

"Thanks for reply yes I can see that happening but how then do you cope when he sees others etc? I get how couples drift into swinging I’d say it’s near impossible for singles to meet and then carry on?"

If i was into monogomy i wouldn't be here ....its a swing site

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

There's a few Fabbers who've met here and live together and I believe some married. They'll respond tomorrow and give you hope OP

over a year ago

You answered my question so fab not the place to find a husband or a wife!

Unless it’s someone else’s lol

over a year ago

xxx

"You answered my question so fab not the place to find a husband or a wife!

Unless it’s someone else’s lol"

To each they're own if its a wifey your after....local speed dating event

over a year ago

Yes I get all that just interested is Fab the spot to find one or not and interested in other views

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"You answered my question so fab not the place to find a husband or a wife!

Unless it’s someone else’s lol

To each they're own if its a wifey your after....local speed dating event "

Or a Fabbers meet and greet.

There are women here looking for love, who aren't using the site as per it's intended purpose.

Men too, just before someone thinks I'm not aware of that too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

After reading thread after thread about how this is not a dating site, I have transformed my profile first as just an experiment and long behold - crazy amount of really positive response. A lot of folks from all over the country got in touch agreeing with my attitude and approach.

Personally life is just a little too busy at the moment for any type of commitment, but mentally after brave few years I'm finally open to it.

Lots of folk found love here. When one has certain likes and kinks and fantasies outside the norm it only makes sense finding someone who matches them.

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"After reading thread after thread about how this is not a dating site, I have transformed my profile first as just an experiment and long behold - crazy amount of really positive response. A lot of folks from all over the country got in touch agreeing with my attitude and approach.

Personally life is just a little too busy at the moment for any type of commitment, but mentally after brave few years I'm finally open to it.

Lots of folk found love here. When one has certain likes and kinks and fantasies outside the norm it only makes sense finding someone who matches them.

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring, unless you meet the perfect specimen who matches and exceeds everything you ever desired "

Corrected that for ya

over a year ago

"After reading thread after thread about how this is not a dating site, I have transformed my profile first as just an experiment and long behold - crazy amount of really positive response. A lot of folks from all over the country got in touch agreeing with my attitude and approach.

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring, unless you meet the perfect specimen who matches and exceeds everything you ever desired

Corrected that for ya "

You're so good

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring, unless you meet the perfect specimen who matches and exceeds everything you ever desired

Corrected that for ya

You're so good "

I try

Always happy to help.

Now where's those curlers?

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever met and fell in love and got married of here?

Seems like the odds is very slim to non existent? after all it’s a “swinging” site and by the very defenition of the term it’s not a monogamist zone?

No wife for me yet anyway lol"

met dee here a few years ago when we were both single. we were both tired of the drama llamas on the site. We are engaged now with a child and back as a double team as she calls it

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

We met through this lifestyle in 2010 and married in 2017 despite the two of us saying we would never marry again

over a year ago

It does happen. Some are successful and are still going strong.

Some don't last the distance.

In the end iT really is finding the best for you both.

And whatever it is monogamy or open,poly.

Respect and Thrust are still big factors. Without them both.

Nothing lasts.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

It can work.

But for most guys, on here, teaming up as a couple is just cause they want to bareback the girl. When two or three girls "Date" and "love" the same guy in a row and all have unprotected sex with him and end up single and dating someone else, it takes the shine off it.

Basically, just be careful.

over a year ago

xxx

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring "

Ive read your profile and i think i do agree with you on alot of accounts. Commitment wasn't really for me but now im thinking a nice dirty fooker thats got an open mind and a kinky attitude...it is my utopia...id be open to a non monogamous relationship

over a year ago

Unless you're into monogamy - that's just boring

Ive read your profile and i think i do agree with you on alot of accounts. Commitment wasn't really for me but now im thinking a nice dirty fooker thats got an open mind and a kinky attitude...it is my utopia...id be open to a non monogamous relationship "

Exactly... fucking is fucking, but it's also nice to go on occasional dates and little trips away and share different experiences with someone too

Post new Message to Thread