Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Thinking of leaving

Jump to newest

By *eracity OP   Man
over a year ago

the big smoke

The bedroom window open tonight. I know it’s cold but I’ve developed a chest infection and I’m finding it hard to catch my breath. Anyone else get nasty chest infections when the weather turns? Every feckin year it happens.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Even if I wanted to it's frozen solid from the outside

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"The bedroom window open tonight. I know it’s cold but I’ve developed a chest infection and I’m finding it hard to catch my breath. Anyone else get nasty chest infections when the weather turns? Every feckin year it happens. "

You gave me a fright you demon!! Have a hot whiskey/port and you’ll feel better soon xx

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

"The bedroom window open tonight. I know it’s cold but I’ve developed a chest infection and I’m finding it hard to catch my breath. Anyone else get nasty chest infections when the weather turns? Every feckin year it happens. "

All windows should have vents on them

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Your heading is Thinking of leaving.. I am confused by it, are you going to fly out the window thats open.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Ginger can help with chest congestion due to its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. The polyphenols present in ginger help inhibit the secretion of mucus. Add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped raw ginger pieces to a cup of hot water. ... Drink up to 3 cups of this warm tea daily"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

""Ginger can help with chest congestion due to its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. The polyphenols present in ginger help inhibit the secretion of mucus. Add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped raw ginger pieces to a cup of hot water. ... Drink up to 3 cups of this warm tea daily""

And we thought coffee was complicated

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

""Ginger can help with chest congestion due to its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. The polyphenols present in ginger help inhibit the secretion of mucus. Add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped raw ginger pieces to a cup of hot water. ... Drink up to 3 cups of this warm tea daily"

And we thought coffee was complicated "

Alternatively you can just shove that root up your bum and that chest infection isn't much of your concern anymore. I hope that's simple enough...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

""Ginger can help with chest congestion due to its anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. The polyphenols present in ginger help inhibit the secretion of mucus. Add 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped raw ginger pieces to a cup of hot water. ... Drink up to 3 cups of this warm tea daily"

Alternatively you can just shove that root up your bum and that chest infection isn't much of your concern anymore. I hope that's simple enough... "

Ginger inserted in the bum Are u fooking kidding me

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Alternatively you can just shove that root up your bum and that chest infection isn't much of your concern anymore. I hope that's simple enough...

Ginger inserted in the bum Are u fooking figging me "

There you go I corrected that for ye

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ginger inserted in the bum Are u fooking figging me

There you go I corrected that for ye "

Pmsi i couldnt quiet put my finger on what it was called

Post new Message to Thread