Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Help !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay so I have had plenty of blowjobs from different women and I have never came ! I only cum from sex and that’s it !!!

I had a partner and she would try for ages and still nothing !

What can /should I do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just relax and enjoy the fun of it. If you’re thinking about cumming or stressed out you def won’t cum and what’s more you won’t enjoy yourself. You’re a young guy just enjoy the experience with your Gf, the rest will follow.

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

These 'I can't cum from blowjobs' posts are getting reallllly boring. It's beyond me why guys think anyon cares.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"These 'I can't cum from blowjobs' posts are getting reallllly boring. It's beyond me why guys think anyon cares. "

Are you not going to accept the challenge?

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

"These 'I can't cum from blowjobs' posts are getting reallllly boring. It's beyond me why guys think anyon cares. "

will you not offer to cure him ????

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

"These 'I can't cum from blowjobs' posts are getting reallllly boring. It's beyond me why guys think anyon cares.

will you not offer to cure him ???? "

Lolololol I have much better things to do with my time. The poor petal. First World problems eh?!

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

"These 'I can't cum from blowjobs' posts are getting reallllly boring. It's beyond me why guys think anyon cares.

will you not offer to cure him ????

Lolololol I have much better things to do with my time. The poor petal. First World problems eh?! "

fair enough... see you later then lol

over a year ago

The fella is looking for advice, not bitchy comments. Why bother writing in the post if you have nothing good to say, just move along.

Op, dont worry you aint on your own with this one. Ive had some that no matter what i couldnt cum and others where i had to try hold off cummin after a minute. Its all down to a bit of teasing beforehand for me. I cant cum from being suck, i also need it pulled .. hope you get there

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for the advice

And https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/_upidsbowkiss

No need to leave that comment at all !

As if I care you don’t care ! You clearly care enough to put a comment in here that benefits abosutely nobody ! Move along

over a year ago

No need for nasty bitchy comments.

Op from what I've read it's a mind thing I have same problem. Been told it's about relaxing and letting go. I'm still working on that one. No guy has ever made me cum or orgasm. And I know it's not their fault or for want of not trying.

Hope you figure it out op

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"No need for nasty bitchy comments.

Op from what I've read it's a mind thing I have same problem. Been told it's about relaxing and letting go. I'm still working on that one. No guy has ever made me cum or orgasm. And I know it's not their fault or for want of not trying.

Hope you figure it out op "

I hope you figure it out soon too Steph

over a year ago

U def need to relax and maybe try lube alternate between wank and bj with tingle gel. Also u need to know what u like and turns u on be it u sensitive to having the tip licked..ur balls and under them, deep throat. It’s good communication and work with what u like

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Okay so I have had plenty of blowjobs from different women and I have never came ! I only cum from sex and that’s it !!!

I had a partner and she would try for ages and still nothing !

What can /should I do "

Maybe if u remove the fleshlight and let them suck ur cock ud get a better result

By *upidsbowkissWoman
over a year ago

City Center

Hahaha OK guess some people do actually care your a lucky lad

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Every body differs relax and enjoy the experience . There is lots of ladies that don't like it either way . There are guys that don't like it either .thank your lucky stars that your gf luvs giving you a bj .

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Your orgasm starts in your brain not in your cock. Those guys who can orgasm from a bj, have already unlocked that part of the brain that, in you inhibits orgasm. A good practise to break the cycle and retrain your nervous system would be to get close to orgasm using fantasy or whatever else works with you. Then ask your gf to finish you off with a bj. Have fun.

By *umPlay69Couple
over a year ago

Near Dungannon

"No need for nasty bitchy comments.

Hope you figure it out op "

oh really

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/19 13:13:16]

over a year ago

you can come from sex count that a blessing lad.

There are those far worse off then you out there

Post new Message to Thread