Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Just here to chat and perve.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So why do guys get pissed off when u tell them this . Is there a rule im missing to say if ur on here u have to meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's the same when I say I prefer parties and clubs

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

Its your preference. Each to their own. Your not for everyone and everyone is not for you. The lady should never have to say no more then once.

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Simples, some eejits think you are contracturaly obliged to fuck them because you on here.... didnt you read the small print when you joined??? tut tut

To be honest as only a part time Ireland dweller I am mainly chat and tease anyway, I find that almost as much fun as the meets (when they happen) but as you know on here, each to their own...

By *aseman_291Man
over a year ago

kildare

Yes each too their own.

Chill Guy's...

over a year ago

Each to their own, no harm in that at all

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Don't mind those idiots let them get a lady of the nite . You are here for your enjoyment not there's .

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"So why do guys get pissed off when u tell them this . Is there a rule im missing to say if ur on here u have to meet. "

Just state that on your profile = drama averted

over a year ago

I have not meeting on my profile at the meeting at the moment due to life commitmants

Have had dogs abouse from men and couples.let them on .they digging their own grave

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I always read a profile and you have it clear in black and white not meeting . I think they need to go to specsavers lol

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Whatever way people want use this site is there own business, but to be fair, I recall a few responses on threads over the last few months branding men as time wasters because it was assumed that they had no interest in meeting anyone.

Just saying.

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I love the chat and banter on the forum page also like to chat in messages simple reason haven't seen any profile that interests me to meet up for anything more than a coffee in a while

over a year ago

"I love the chat and banter on the forum page also like to chat in messages simple reason haven't seen any profile that interests me to meet up for anything more than a coffee in a while "

Wait what....

By *s LollyWoman
over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I love the chat and banter on the forum page also like to chat in messages simple reason haven't seen any profile that interests me to meet up for anything more than a coffee in a while

Wait what.... "

Except you handsome your an exception

over a year ago

"I love the chat and banter on the forum page also like to chat in messages simple reason haven't seen any profile that interests me to meet up for anything more than a coffee in a while

Wait what....

Except you handsome your an exception "

Good now get over here

over a year ago

Wait what....

Except you handsome your an exception

Good now get over here "

Six nations are starting early for you man !!

over a year ago

I have the same problem with all the hot wemon here , I mean ladies can you not just take no for an answer, really ffs it's getting boring at this stage

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"So why do guys get pissed off when u tell them this . Is there a rule im missing to say if ur on here u have to meet. "

It’s because they lack manners and respect. Manners to be polite and respect what others want as it’s their choice and they don’t have to justify or explain. They just need to smile and get on with life

over a year ago

I'm not meeting anymore myself... I might again if things change but I don't understand why it would bother people?

By *eddy and legsCouple
over a year ago

the wetlands

Wel having looked at your pics to be honest I cant blame them for trying

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Sorry but I don't see this indicated anywhere on your profile.

Perhaps a little update would fix your issues and, by default, theirs also

over a year ago

Feel free to perv me anytime you like

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

Donna no rules only yours.Your in control of your own profile.Put it down to ignorance on their part if they cant read the profile.Happy fabbing nice lady, great pics.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Good on you... totally agree you can do whatever pleases you on this site.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/19 14:29:11]

over a year ago

"So why do guys get pissed off when u tell them this . Is there a rule im missing to say if ur on here u have to meet.

Wel having looked at your pics to be honest I cant blame them for trying "

Was thinking the same

over a year ago

If we're here. We are meant to be free 24/7 at the drop of a hat cause someone's near by and wants a meet now.. I choose who I meet and when I'm free to.. Stick to úr own choices op. Xxx

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I’m here to chat and perve too

Amongst other things

over a year ago

"If we're here. We are meant to be free 24/7 at the drop of a hat cause someone's near by and wants a meet now.. I choose who I meet and when I'm free to.. Stick to úr own choices op. Xxx"
Excatly this. I have no problem letting anyone know im not meeting but why should guys then say well if i owned the site u wouldnt be on here.

over a year ago

"If we're here. We are meant to be free 24/7 at the drop of a hat cause someone's near by and wants a meet now.. I choose who I meet and when I'm free to.. Stick to úr own choices op. XxxExcatly this. I have no problem letting anyone know im not meeting but why should guys then say well if i owned the site u wouldnt be on here."

Come visit & we can chat & perv together

over a year ago

Stop pervving on us we have emotions ya know

over a year ago

"If we're here. We are meant to be free 24/7 at the drop of a hat cause someone's near by and wants a meet now.. I choose who I meet and when I'm free to.. Stick to úr own choices op. XxxExcatly this. I have no problem letting anyone know im not meeting but why should guys then say well if i owned the site u wouldnt be on here."

Tell them to set up their own site then

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan
over a year ago

Waterford

Well some people are wankers but if you mentioned it on your profile it might avoid misunderstandings

Post new Message to Thread