Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unprotected

Jump to newest

By *ragonfly777 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

So i just read a profile. And it was all about dogging and having unprotected sex! Do people think HIV has gone away! WTF

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In was thinking the same thing, it's nuts! I find nothing sexy about putting my life on the line for a shag.

over a year ago

People engage in all kinds of risky behaviour, that's their choice.

By *addy0Man
over a year ago

carlow town

Is it not every1s personal prefrence?? We all have our beliefs and views but just because some1s is different don't think they deserve too be slandered...

Each too their own

over a year ago

I had a lady who was part of a couple and saw I was within 10 miles of them message me last week to see if I wanted to "call and fill her pussy with cum"....my 1st and only blocked do far!

By *ragonfly777 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

The thing is when you see some veris on the profile from people that your chatting to with the view to meet.. That have been involved in this practice. Im not slandering anyone. Im appalled!!!

over a year ago

"The thing is when you see some veris on the profile from people that your chatting to with the view to meet.. That have been involved in this practice. Im not slandering anyone. Im appalled!!!"

You have no idea what anyone else might be doing, just because they put safe sex on the profile, it doesn't mean they practice it. Anyone who is sexually active could have an sti and you should protect yourself based on that assumption.

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Yeah, the verifications are always interesting.

By *ragonfly777 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

It takes seconds to slip on a condom.

I cancelled a meet when i seen that person boasting in a veri about taking cock bareback! Some people must think they are immune to stds!!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"It takes seconds to slip on a condom.

I cancelled a meet when i seen that person boasting in a veri about taking cock bareback! Some people must think they are immune to stds!!!"

I nearly broke my arm slipping on a condom. People need to be careful not to leave them lying around

By *ragonfly777 OP   Man
over a year ago

belfast

Maybe clowns should use used condoms instead of banana skins to trip up other clowns!

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Anyone that has oral sex is at risk I have had this conversation on meets often and if a woman gives you a blow job does she put a condom on first (rarely) and when a fella goes down on a woman what does he use so ,,, sex is not safe no matter what ,,, you finger her and then touch yourself another chance ,, nothing is safe

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Anyone that has oral sex is at risk I have had this conversation on meets often and if a woman gives you a blow job does she put a condom on first (rarely) and when a fella goes down on a woman what does he use so ,,, sex is not safe no matter what ,,, you finger her and then touch yourself another chance ,, nothing is safe "

Clingfilm saves lives!

over a year ago

Stay safe as much as you can, some people are here to spread whatever they have

over a year ago

"Anyone that has oral sex is at risk I have had this conversation on meets often and if a woman gives you a blow job does she put a condom on first (rarely) and when a fella goes down on a woman what does he use so ,,, sex is not safe no matter what ,,, you finger her and then touch yourself another chance ,, nothing is safe

Clingfilm saves lives!"

And empty crisps bags

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Anyone that has oral sex is at risk I have had this conversation on meets often and if a woman gives you a blow job does she put a condom on first (rarely) and when a fella goes down on a woman what does he use so ,,, sex is not safe no matter what ,,, you finger her and then touch yourself another chance ,, nothing is safe

Clingfilm saves lives!

And empty crisps bags"

Oral is overrated anyway... just skip that bit and go straight to proper and protected fucking.

over a year ago

I was at a club party in the venue a few years back. An orgy started and a well-known fabbers removed his condom during the fun. When the woman realised what he was doing all hell broke loose. He blamed me for spoiling his night because I ratted on him. I thought he was out of order

By *ickheadcuntCouple
over a year ago

Cork Ireland

"Anyone that has oral sex is at risk I have had this conversation on meets often and if a woman gives you a blow job does she put a condom on first (rarely) and when a fella goes down on a woman what does he use so ,,, sex is not safe no matter what ,,, you finger her and then touch yourself another chance ,, nothing is safe "

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I luv bareback sex but a big but only with a regular partner whom you are in a relationship with but not with anyone else . You would be nuts to do it with any strangers .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I was at a club party in the venue a few years back. An orgy started and a well-known fabbers removed his condom during the fun. When the woman realised what he was doing all hell broke loose. He blamed me for spoiling his night because I ratted on him. I thought he was out of order "
bloody right he was very out of order putting the woman at risk

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well miss doghunter each to their own oral is overrated well I beg to differ I luv oral both ways . I have made ladies Cum from oral . I'm afraid every one differs. Some like others dont.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Clingfilm saves lives!

And empty crisps bags"

Sure a bit of tin foil might do instead of clingfilm?

Post new Message to Thread