Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Caught masturbating in work

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Earlier today I waz a lil bit horny, anyone who knows me knows that this can lead to serious frustration. “Banging idea” I thought and out I goes to the toilet on office floor. Now, our office is gender neutral either gen can use. Into the cube I goes and pants down round my ankles I start to flick. The noises of myself lol, Me thinking I’d been very quiet, “obviously not,” I get a wee knock from the cube beside me. Only my gorgeous boss’s voice in it, “excuse me” says he, Is everything all right? Trying to subdue myself, I said yes thank you. Obviously panicking about what’s going through his mind. Only for him to say on the other side I heard you masterbate you’ve made me horny and I’ve started to wank. Now what would any other girl do? get out of there as quickly and quietly fast. No not I. I only goes and stand on loo and peering over cube. Seeing him look up at me with dick in hand, nothing else for it I had to oblige. So out I shot and into his cube quick as a flash. Pants shoved into my mouth to keep mes quiet and bent over loo, with boss behind me giving it some. Now I’m sitting at my desk peering over at his office cum seeping through to my trousers and him looking rather sheepish. Maybe I should have kept that to myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Those damn gender neutral bathrooms....

Never know what could happen

over a year ago

What time did you wake up at

over a year ago

"What time did you wake up at "

Don’t be bitchy!! Doesn’t suit!!

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Great stuff.. lifes too short..you certainly made my day reading that hihi..

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

but its going to be interesting going in there tomorrow!

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

"What time did you wake up at

Don’t be bitchy!! Doesn’t suit!! "

over a year ago

Nice, would have been better if the guy in tbe bother cubical joined ye too

over a year ago

Don’t be bitchy!! Doesn’t suit!! "

Love them dreams they can be so vivid!!

By *kblueeyesCouple
over a year ago

kilkenny

Don’t be bitchy!! Doesn’t suit!!

Love them dreams they can be so vivid!!"

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

I really enjoyed that story ..thanks for sharing

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Earlier today I waz a lil bit horny, anyone who knows me knows that this can lead to serious frustration. “Banging idea” I thought and out I goes to the toilet on office floor. Now, our office is gender neutral either gen can use. Into the cube I goes and pants down round my ankles I start to flick. The noises of myself lol, Me thinking I’d been very quiet, “obviously not,” I get a wee knock from the cube beside me. Only my gorgeous boss’s voice in it, “excuse me” says he, Is everything all right? Trying to subdue myself, I said yes thank you. Obviously panicking about what’s going through his mind. Only for him to say on the other side I heard you masterbate you’ve made me horny and I’ve started to wank. Now what would any other girl do? get out of there as quickly and quietly fast. No not I. I only goes and stand on loo and peering over cube. Seeing him look up at me with dick in hand, nothing else for it I had to oblige. So out I shot and into his cube quick as a flash. Pants shoved into my mouth to keep mes quiet and bent over loo, with boss behind me giving it some. Now I’m sitting at my desk peering over at his office cum seeping through to my trousers and him looking rather sheepish. Maybe I should have kept that to myself. "

I havd heard what ye are doing and its got me horny i have my cock in my hand wanking

By *ames brosnanMan
over a year ago

cobh

Is your office hiering?? I’d happily work in an office where this happens in the bathroom cubicles

over a year ago

"Earlier today I waz a lil bit horny, anyone who knows me knows that this can lead to serious frustration. “Banging idea” I thought and out I goes to the toilet on office floor. Now, our office is gender neutral either gen can use. Into the cube I goes and pants down round my ankles I start to flick. The noises of myself lol, Me thinking I’d been very quiet, “obviously not,” I get a wee knock from the cube beside me. Only my gorgeous boss’s voice in it, “excuse me” says he, Is everything all right? Trying to subdue myself, I said yes thank you. Obviously panicking about what’s going through his mind. Only for him to say on the other side I heard you masterbate you’ve made me horny and I’ve started to wank. Now what would any other girl do? get out of there as quickly and quietly fast. No not I. I only goes and stand on loo and peering over cube. Seeing him look up at me with dick in hand, nothing else for it I had to oblige. So out I shot and into his cube quick as a flash. Pants shoved into my mouth to keep mes quiet and bent over loo, with boss behind me giving it some. Now I’m sitting at my desk peering over at his office cum seeping through to my trousers and him looking rather sheepish. Maybe I should have kept that to myself. "

Go on ya good thing every workplace needs a lovely girl like you. If you ever leave your job id like to hire you

over a year ago

"Earlier today I waz a lil bit horny, anyone who knows me knows that this can lead to serious frustration. “Banging idea” I thought and out I goes to the toilet on office floor. Now, our office is gender neutral either gen can use. Into the cube I goes and pants down round my ankles I start to flick. The noises of myself lol, Me thinking I’d been very quiet, “obviously not,” I get a wee knock from the cube beside me. Only my gorgeous boss’s voice in it, “excuse me” says he, Is everything all right? Trying to subdue myself, I said yes thank you. Obviously panicking about what’s going through his mind. Only for him to say on the other side I heard you masterbate you’ve made me horny and I’ve started to wank. Now what would any other girl do? get out of there as quickly and quietly fast. No not I. I only goes and stand on loo and peering over cube. Seeing him look up at me with dick in hand, nothing else for it I had to oblige. So out I shot and into his cube quick as a flash. Pants shoved into my mouth to keep mes quiet and bent over loo, with boss behind me giving it some. Now I’m sitting at my desk peering over at his office cum seeping through to my trousers and him looking rather sheepish. Maybe I should have kept that to myself.

I havd heard what ye are doing and its got me horny i have my cock in my hand wanking "

Hey 2 hands on the wheel CJ, TWO HANDS!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Earlier today I waz a lil bit horny, anyone who knows me knows that this can lead to serious frustration. “Banging idea” I thought and out I goes to the toilet on office floor. Now, our office is gender neutral either gen can use. Into the cube I goes and pants down round my ankles I start to flick. The noises of myself lol, Me thinking I’d been very quiet, “obviously not,” I get a wee knock from the cube beside me. Only my gorgeous boss’s voice in it, “excuse me” says he, Is everything all right? Trying to subdue myself, I said yes thank you. Obviously panicking about what’s going through his mind. Only for him to say on the other side I heard you masterbate you’ve made me horny and I’ve started to wank. Now what would any other girl do? get out of there as quickly and quietly fast. No not I. I only goes and stand on loo and peering over cube. Seeing him look up at me with dick in hand, nothing else for it I had to oblige. So out I shot and into his cube quick as a flash. Pants shoved into my mouth to keep mes quiet and bent over loo, with boss behind me giving it some. Now I’m sitting at my desk peering over at his office cum seeping through to my trousers and him looking rather sheepish. Maybe I should have kept that to myself.

I havd heard what ye are doing and its got me horny i have my cock in my hand wanking

Hey 2 hands on the wheel CJ, TWO HANDS!

"

Has mick being talking to u again sur u know i have to use two hands

over a year ago

Safe sex and no bareback your profile says

Ah well seeing as it didn’t happen it would have been safe enough

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I'm thinking this is the place I need to get a job in.

Giz a job OP

over a year ago

"I'm thinking this is the place I need to get a job in.

Giz a job OP "

Do you wanna be interviewed, John?

over a year ago

"Safe sex and no bareback your profile says

Ah well seeing as it didn’t happen it would have been safe enough "

All is good in the land of nod pmsl ...

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I'm thinking this is the place I need to get a job in.

Giz a job OP

Do you wanna be interviewed, John? "

Lord yes!

Trying to build up my interview confidence currently in vanilla life

over a year ago

Forgot to say the gorgeous boss, hes my husband. We work together. Own business.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Forgot to say the gorgeous boss, hes my husband. We work together. Own business. "

Hence the gender neutral bathroom. Amazed ye have cubicles in the house

Kinky or what

over a year ago

"Forgot to say the gorgeous boss, hes my husband. We work together. Own business.

Kinky or what "

Office is in the city. Sml firm, fun when we play out scenarios.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Forgot to say the gorgeous boss, hes my husband. We work together. Own business.

Kinky or what

Office is in the city. Sml firm, fun when we play out scenarios. "

Nice one

Post new Message to Thread