Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Death of the forum

Jump to newest

By *he rover returned OP   Woman
over a year ago

xxx

Been as most here would no a big forum fan since i joined but atm it just sickens me. Some very unpleasant characters here. Wheres the crack, banter, teasing, taking over of threads and laughing with good people. Think i might leave it to this other lot. Its not a fun place here anymore.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbym522000Man
over a year ago

Galway

i agree some people are kust so angry and vent it in a nasty unpleasant way. why cant the techies invent software to exclude them eh....

love fun banter chat too btw

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Chin up, its not for the want of trying.... probably cyclical and we all feeling the winter blues..... once the spring arrives and the ladies in the street start to unwrap im sure we will all perk up

over a year ago

xxx

"Chin up, its not for the want of trying.... probably cyclical and we all feeling the winter blues..... once the spring arrives and the ladies in the street start to unwrap im sure we will all perk up "

Ahh my chin is well up just calling it as it is... compare how it was to now. Its poor

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Agree. Lots or silly remarks ..getting very angry also

By *ildmovementMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yes OP, I have recently dropped out of engaging as the threads have become off putting

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Totally agree rover. The massive difference even in the 2 short yrs I've been here. I just cant be arsed with the forums at the moment and I use to be fairly active. Constant repetitive threads. Trolls lurking and ready to pouch and personally attack to name a few. The fun flirts and bants left here along with some really great characters. It's a real pity....

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Over the years the forum has flourished and died many times its all down to the mix of posters trolls,wiseguys,cute hoar's,the odd cute chick and smart arses. By withdrawing and saying its gone to the dogs we only enforce the ideals that the forum is shite while endulging others opinions we learn and widen the scope of our own opinions. Hell we even grow to like a few posters that used get under our skins belive me i have so instead of whinging step back and take a breath and tomorow will be a better day

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple
over a year ago

ireland

"Over the years the forum has flourished and died many times its all down to the mix of posters trolls,wiseguys,cute hoar's,the odd cute chick and smart arses. By withdrawing and saying its gone to the dogs we only enforce the ideals that the forum is shite while endulging others opinions we learn and widen the scope of our own opinions. Hell we even grow to like a few posters that used get under our skins belive me i have so instead of whinging step back and take a breath and tomorow will be a better day "

Tomorrow is Friday ,it's always a better day Cj

over a year ago

xxx

"Totally agree rover. The massive difference even in the 2 short yrs I've been here. I just cant be arsed with the forums at the moment and I use to be fairly active. Constant repetitive threads. Trolls lurking and ready to pouch and personally attack to name a few. The fun flirts and bants left here along with some really great characters. It's a real pity...."

Same lenght of time as me... a bright spark told me last night at least he didn't have his arse hanging out, cover it up... what are we dealing with here 12 year olds !!

The flirting .. the sexual inuendo where is it ...not here thats for sure!!

over a year ago

xxx

"Over the years the forum has flourished and died many times its all down to the mix of posters trolls,wiseguys,cute hoar's,the odd cute chick and smart arses. By withdrawing and saying its gone to the dogs we only enforce the ideals that the forum is shite while endulging others opinions we learn and widen the scope of our own opinions. Hell we even grow to like a few posters that used get under our skins belive me i have so instead of whinging step back and take a breath and tomorow will be a better day "

Im taking a back seat CJ cause the cracks not there. I dont want to engage with the type thats dominating it now. I wouldn't in real life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It was so much better before, I took a break from the place and came back recently and there was just a totally different set of characters on here.

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

Ah we all need a little moan every now and then cj from one way or another

over a year ago

wexford Dublin

"Totally agree rover. The massive difference even in the 2 short yrs I've been here. I just cant be arsed with the forums at the moment and I use to be fairly active. Constant repetitive threads. Trolls lurking and ready to pouch and personally attack to name a few. The fun flirts and bants left here along with some really great characters. It's a real pity....

Same lenght of time as me... a bright spark told me last night at least he didn't have his arse hanging out, cover it up... what are we dealing with here 12 year olds !!

The flirting .. the sexual inuendo where is it ...not here thats for sure!!"

I think we join pretty much the time all cute and innocent now we are naughtier and wiser lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

this!

Very sexy this morning cj, keep that fab wisdom coming....arousing ....

over a year ago

ireland

"Over the years the forum has flourished and died many times its all down to the mix of posters trolls,wiseguys,cute hoar's,the odd cute chick and smart arses. By withdrawing and saying its gone to the dogs we only enforce the ideals that the forum is shite while endulging others opinions we learn and widen the scope of our own opinions. Hell we even grow to like a few posters that used get under our skins belive me i have so instead of whinging step back and take a breath and tomorow will be a better day

this!

Very sexy this morning cj, keep that fab wisdom coming....arousing .... "

You do know he ll be cumming in his pants now DH

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Over the years the forum has flourished and died many times its all down to the mix of posters trolls,wiseguys,cute hoar's,the odd cute chick and smart arses. By withdrawing and saying its gone to the dogs we only enforce the ideals that the forum is shite while endulging others opinions we learn and widen the scope of our own opinions. Hell we even grow to like a few posters that used get under our skins belive me i have so instead of whinging step back and take a breath and tomorow will be a better day

this!

You do know he ll be cumming in his pants now DH "

Nothing new then...

over a year ago

xxx

this!

Literacy and wisdom.... hes marraige material

over a year ago

Totally agree, hell, I even like you now cj!

over a year ago

I'm relatively new here, but I didn't join up to talk politics or argue the toss about weather nurses are entitled to get a pay rise or who gets paid too much so if a thread title seems to suggest a topic like that where people are going to get heated about their opinion and have a pop at others I generally avoid. May take a look to see what ridiculous comments are going in but never going to get sucked into making a comment. This place should be a bit of light hearted fun and a bit of banter who needs extra stress in their life from debating those sort of topics with mostly strangers....not me

over a year ago

ireland

"I'm relatively new here, but I didn't join up to talk politics or argue the toss about weather nurses are entitled to get a pay rise or who gets paid too much so if a thread title seems to suggest a topic like that where people are going to get heated about their opinion and have a pop at others I generally avoid. May take a look to see what ridiculous comments are going in but never going to get sucked into making a comment. This place should be a bit of light hearted fun and a bit of banter who needs extra stress in their life from debating those sort of topics with mostly strangers....not me "

over a year ago

"I'm relatively new here, but I didn't join up to talk politics or argue the toss about weather nurses are entitled to get a pay rise or who gets paid too much so if a thread title seems to suggest a topic like that where people are going to get heated about their opinion and have a pop at others I generally avoid. May take a look to see what ridiculous comments are going in but never going to get sucked into making a comment. This place should be a bit of light hearted fun and a bit of banter who needs extra stress in their life from debating those sort of topics with mostly strangers....not me "

Nothing wrong with discussing "serious" topics, the choice to get heated is people's own, we all have the power to step away from the keyboard. Another point I would make is that those who complain about the forum and other posters may simply be projecting their own negativity and inability to control their own reactions.

over a year ago

Uh oh what have I missed?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

If every comment, thread, poster bothers you on the net, imo it's not the place for you. With threads, it's very easy comment on the ones you like, ignore the ones you don't like. Same with posters.

over a year ago

ireland

"Uh oh what have I missed? "

CJ came in his pants AGAIN

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

That's very deep for you cj

over a year ago

That's very deep for you cj "

Yourself and cj are like the two aul wans in the box on the muppet show

What do you think of the show so far?

over a year ago

"

Statler and Waldorf

over a year ago

Statler and Waldorf "

You beat me to it!

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

Well, Spring is coming and the sap is rising, so lots of testosterone out there with no place to go. Hence they spit it out on the forum. I leapt over to the UK forum a few times, and there is a wider range of chat there, some good discussions, and serious chat and flirting, with a complete absence of trolls... On most discussions. The Welsh forum is my favourite... But I'm making inroads on the French forum, with fabbers having social meets in Paris, Chamonix, Val dIsere and Cap dAgde. Cest magnifique. A fella could be worn out skiing from a meet in the Alps, to the next one by the warm waters of the Med.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

You're no spring chicken yourself!

Cj made me say that

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Statler and Waldorf

You beat me to it! "

Ah, breakfast is obviously finished in the nursing home already. Do they change your jocks before or after breakfast? Come to think of it, probably both

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 10:59:15]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Well, Spring is coming and the sap is rising, so lots of testosterone out there with no place to go. Hence they spit it out on the forum. I leapt over to the UK forum a few times, and there is a wider range of chat there, some good discussions, and serious chat and flirting, with a complete absence of trolls... On most discussions. The Welsh forum is my favourite... But I'm making inroads on the French forum, with fabbers having social meets in Paris, Chamonix, Val dIsere and Cap dAgde. Cest magnifique. A fella could be worn out skiing from a meet in the Alps, to the next one by the warm waters of the Med. "

You should have a look at the politics forum if you want a good laugh

over a year ago

Blessed are the cheese makers

over a year ago

Statler and Waldorf

You beat me to it!

Ah, breakfast is obviously finished in the nursing home already. Do they change your jocks before or after breakfast? Come to think of it, probably both "

The sticky tabs on these ‘grown up pants’ aren’t the same as they used to be, they keep falling off

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Blessed are the cheese makers "

It's not meant to be taken literally. He meant manufacturers of all dairy products.

By *avidc2019Man
over a year ago

dublin

Chin up op ignore negative ppl get listening to pure filth on Spotify and remind yourself why your here there is some really good ppl on here

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Statler and Waldorf

You beat me to it!

Ah, breakfast is obviously finished in the nursing home already. Do they change your jocks before or after breakfast? Come to think of it, probably both

The sticky tabs on these ‘grown up pants’ aren’t the same as they used to be, they keep falling off "

That's the weight... When they fill up they get heavy and fall off.

I SAID, EVEN THEY FILL UP THEY GET HEAVY AND FALL OFF!

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"Been as most here would no a big forum fan since i joined but atm it just sickens me. Some very unpleasant characters here. Wheres the crack, banter, teasing, taking over of threads and laughing with good people. Think i might leave it to this other lot. Its not a fun place here anymore.

"

Rover I’ve noticed myself with negative threads, complaining and troll not to mention the obsession with the football theme and dragging it on. Yes it’s a forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but we should all be here for fun first and foremost. Flirty, witty, interesting threads that have people join in and interact seem to be drying up but I still nosey and still smile at some and I’ll post away and join in and hope it’s just a phase. Keep smiling Rover

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

this!

I bet u knicks hig the floor

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Less talking more riding is what's needed for you all.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

this!

You do know he ll be cumming in his pants now DH "

Damm u know me so well

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

this!

I bet u knicks hig the floor "

Yep, they got heavy and fell off.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ah we all need a little moan every now and then cj from one way or another "

A moan is good it relives the stress

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Totally agree, hell, I even like you now cj! "

How did u know it was u remember our first few bouts it was like me pulling ur hair and u thimping my are

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

Terrible no imagination women prancing around with plastic cocks they are terrible get em off

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

this!

Yep, they got heavy and fell off. "

Were u using the zimmer frame at tbe time

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 11:40:06]

over a year ago

Totally agree, hell, I even like you now cj!

How did u know it was u remember our first few bouts it was like me pulling ur hair and u thimping my are "

Can't beat a good scuffle

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

this!

I bet u knicks hig the floor "

So did fooey's but that's a different matter entirely

over a year ago

"I'm relatively new here, but I didn't join up to talk politics or argue the toss about weather nurses are entitled to get a pay rise or who gets paid too much so if a thread title seems to suggest a topic like that where people are going to get heated about their opinion and have a pop at others I generally avoid. May take a look to see what ridiculous comments are going in but never going to get sucked into making a comment. This place should be a bit of light hearted fun and a bit of banter who needs extra stress in their life from debating those sort of topics with mostly strangers....not me

Nothing wrong with discussing "serious" topics, the choice to get heated is people's own, we all have the power to step away from the keyboard. Another point I would make is that those who complain about the forum and other posters may simply be projecting their own negativity and inability to control their own reactions. "

Your 100% percent right, there is nothing wrong with discussing serious topics but you have to choose where you want to do that carefully as in what kind of people you are leaving yourself open to discussing these things with and how quickly things can escalate. Sure there are lots of people here who can have and open friendly debate but you just have to look at your inbox to see the type of people that are here too.

If you don't like something scroll on is my motto and leave them to it.

I still don't know what a tracker mortgage is?

over a year ago

Knowing I'm only new here, in recent month or so the changes I have noticed:

1. People get too aggressive way too quickly.

2. When someone is trying to have a light hearted banter or uses any kind of humour in their replies - they get attacked by people "calling them out for abuse" which most of the time is far from it.

3. Increased football threads (boys will be boys, one doesn't have to click on it).

4. "Kiss, pint, fuck, kick, suck" threads aren't popping up as often (some find them fun, personally I avoid them).

That's my 2pence anyway...

over a year ago

The forums, chat rooms etc... are all cyclical, it was great a few years ago started to go bad recently as more regular users left

However it will pick up again as the newbies become the regulars and the cycle will continue

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

this!

Were u using the zimmer frame at tbe time "

Not sure what the Zimmerframe has to do with it but I'm sure you can explain that as fabulous like you did above... bit more dribble talk and I bend over.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

this!

Not sure what the Zimmerframe has to do with it but I'm sure you can explain that as fabulous like you did above... bit more dribble talk and I bend over. "

I think he may be suggesting that you might have also been wearing one of those adult nappies and maybe it was the weight of, er, ummm, "compost" in it that made it drop?

I really don't know. I'm just trying to think like cj would but its not easy since he's such a duurty old, very old, man.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 12:11:11]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Knowing I'm only new here, in recent month or so the changes I have noticed:

2. When someone is trying to have a light hearted banter or uses any kind of humour in their replies - they get attacked by people "calling them out for abuse" which most of the time is far from it.

3. Increased football threads (boys will be boys, one doesn't have to click on it).

4. "Kiss, pint, fuck, kick, suck" threads aren't popping up as often (some find them fun, personally I avoid them).

That's my 2pence anyway... "

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE GET AGGRESSIVE TOO QUICKLY?

FFS !

over a year ago

FFS !

"

Don't you raise your voice at me young man!

Learn some manners

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

this!

Not sure what the Zimmerframe has to do with it but I'm sure you can explain that as fabulous like you did above... bit more dribble talk and I bend over.

I think he may be suggesting that you might have also been wearing one of those adult nappies and maybe it was the weight of, er, ummm, "compost" in it that made it drop?

I really don't know. I'm just trying to think like cj would but its not easy since he's such a duurty old, very old, man. "

Are you a female ejaculation denier?

I'm telling you squirting isn't pee.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

FFS !

Don't you raise your voice at me young man!

Learn some manners

"

That's the problem. I learned manners at an early age but unfortunately all bad manners

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

this!

I really don't know. I'm just trying to think like cj would but its not easy since he's such a duurty old, very old, man.

I'm telling you squirting isn't pee. "

Ahh.. The classic defence of the elderly lady

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

this!

Ahh.. The classic defence of the elderly lady "

My wooden spoon will teach you some classic defence in a minute...

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

It has gone downhill lately alrite maybe chocko will have the solution

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

this!

Ahh.. The classic defence of the elderly lady

My wooden spoon will teach you some classic defence in a minute... "

Phwooarr!

over a year ago

xxx

Welcome to fab

over a year ago

xxx

"Uh oh what have I missed? "

See what happens fooey when you disappear off the forums !!!!

over a year ago

xxx

Statler and Waldorf

You beat me to it! "

Pmsl

over a year ago

I hope you arent counting all those who complain about no replies to messages??

over a year ago

xxx

"Blessed are the cheese makers

It's not meant to be taken literally. He meant manufacturers of all dairy products. "

Hes a thing aboit cheese

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

It's not meant to be taken literally. He meant manufacturers of all dairy products.

Hes a thing aboit cheese"

sorry, i missed that, i was talking to big-nose here

By *ocketman99Man
over a year ago

fermanagh

I do agree with the OP in some cases too many trolls pop up and I think get off on putting people down!!

I feel sorry for them because there is so many great people on fab and indeed I’m sure in this thread... why people breath negatively into threads created for fun.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I do agree with the OP in some cases too many trolls pop up and I think get off on putting people down!!

I feel sorry for them because there is so many great people on fab and indeed I’m sure in this thread... why people breath negatively into threads created for fun. "

One of the problems is that we all have a different idea of what constitutes fun.

One person's fun is another person's bullying.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hes a thing aboit cheese

sorry, i missed that, i was talking to big-nose here"

I'm warning you, say that again...!

over a year ago

Sorry Rover

Let's hug it out!

over a year ago

xxx

Hes a thing aboit cheese

sorry, i missed that, i was talking to big-nose here"

Leave poor auld big nose be

over a year ago

xxx

"Sorry Rover

Let's hug it out!"

Squeezes you big hairy Canadian...bear hug i hope

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Hes a thing aboit cheese

I'm warning you, say that again...! "

aw come on, lets go to the stoning!

over a year ago

"Sorry Rover

Let's hug it out!

Squeezes you big hairy Canadian...bear hug i hope "

Of course

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hes a thing aboit cheese

aw come on, lets go to the stoning!"

Should be a good one today. Local boy..

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Hes a thing aboit cheese

Should be a good one today. Local boy.. "

showing the age now.... well at least we didnt do "welease woger" that is open to all sort of innuendo on here!! "nudge nudge grin grin wink wink say no more"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hes a thing aboit cheese

showing the age now.... well at least we didnt do "welease woger" that is open to all sort of innuendo on here!! "nudge nudge grin grin wink wink say no more""

...my fwiend, Biggus Dickus!

By *osmicGateMan
over a year ago

louth

RIP forum..removal on friday at 12 noon to st.swingers church, shore road dublin..ariving for funeral mass at 12:30..buil afterwards in St swingers graveyard..

The family of the fab forum would like to thank all people for their support at this difficult time

over a year ago

xxx

Wonderful to see some of the good ones popping up here again. Good to have a laugh again ...light relief what this place is about

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

"Wonderful to see some of the good ones popping up here again. Good to have a laugh again ...light relief what this place is about "

"light relief" now theres another masturbation euphemism

Im starting to feel all finbarr saunders now

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Wonderful to see some of the good ones popping up here again. Good to have a laugh again ...light relief what this place is about "

Yeah there's a good few still on here, wouldn't post anymore but lurking in the fab ditch, the pervs...

over a year ago

xxx

"Wonderful to see some of the good ones popping up here again. Good to have a laugh again ...light relief what this place is about

Yeah there's a good few still on here, wouldn't post anymore but lurking in the fab ditch, the pervs... "

Gotta lurve the pervs in the ditches though

over a year ago

xxx

"Wonderful to see some of the good ones popping up here again. Good to have a laugh again ...light relief what this place is about

Im starting to feel all finbarr saunders now"

Cobblers ...you need a gobbler

By *ocforuMan
over a year ago

Cork City

"Been as most here would no a big forum fan since i joined but atm it just sickens me. Some very unpleasant characters here. Wheres the crack, banter, teasing, taking over of threads and laughing with good people. Think i might leave it to this other lot. Its not a fun place here anymore.

"

I'd have to agree with you I don't think much of it it should be about having the crack but there's a lot of crap not all is bad but most of it

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

Cobblers ...you need a gobbler "

you may have an appointment with my turkey neck anytime, you know that already...

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

fnar fnar

By *iiboyMan
over a year ago

Tankardstown

Fab is not what it was when i joined, methinks its too popular , seems like everyone is here whereas it used to be a dirty secret not known to many

over a year ago

"

RIP forum..removal on friday at 12 noon to st.swingers church, shore road dublin..ariving for funeral mass at 12:30..buil afterwards in St swingers graveyard..

The family of the fab forum would like to thank all people for their support at this difficult time "

It was always the forums wishes to be cremated though

over a year ago

"

Once upon a time a pot and a kettle were chatting. Out of the blue the pot says to the kettle you have a very black bottom but the kettle was having none of it and quickly replied so have you.

over a year ago

Jesus I go missing for a few days... what happened I couldnt be arsed reading the whole thread

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Hes a thing aboit cheese

showing the age now.... well at least we didnt do "welease woger" that is open to all sort of innuendo on here!! "nudge nudge grin grin wink wink say no more"

...my fwiend, Biggus Dickus! "

What about his wife incontinentia buttocks

over a year ago

"Jesus I go missing for a few days... what happened I couldnt be arsed reading the whole thread "

Nothing, business as usual.

over a year ago

xxx

Cobblers ...you need a gobbler

you may have an appointment with my turkey neck anytime, you know that already... "

Ill have to visit

over a year ago

xxx

"Jesus I go missing for a few days... what happened I couldnt be arsed reading the whole thread "

Lazy fooker

over a year ago

I think lately due to the success of so many so called celebs, people love to be controversial regardless of what harm their opinion might cause and I feel I've seen that through some of the posts on the forum the last day or two especially

over a year ago

xxx

"I think lately due to the success of so many so called celebs, people love to be controversial regardless of what harm their opinion might cause and I feel I've seen that through some of the posts on the forum the last day or two especially"

Been seeing that for awhile now. Its why its become such an unpleasant place to be by times

over a year ago

Yeah there's a good few still on here, wouldn't post anymore but lurking in the fab ditch, the pervs... "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Once upon a time a pot and a kettle were chatting. Out of the blue the pot says to the kettle you have a very black bottom but the kettle was having none of it and quickly replied so have you. "

Ah, you're welcome back.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hes a thing aboit cheese

What about his wife incontinentia buttocks"

What a great film. You'd never tire of watching it.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Admit it u just love being in tbe ditch

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Hes a thing aboit cheese

What a great film. You'd never tire of watching it. "

You

naughty

naughty

naughty

boy

over a year ago

Hes a thing aboit cheese

You

naughty

naughty

naughty

boy "

But but but.......

all I said was, This piece of Halibut is good enough for Jehovah!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Hes a thing aboit cheese

You

naughty

naughty

naughty

boy

But but but.......

all I said was, This piece of Halibut is good enough for Jehovah! "

You're only making it worse for yourself!

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"The forums, chat rooms etc... are all cyclical, it was great a few years ago started to go bad recently as more regular users left

However it will pick up again as the newbies become the regulars and the cycle will continue "

Would you go away outa that, you were a bloody cur here a few years ago, jasus everytime yourself and nosafe got at it

By *oserMan
over a year ago

over a year ago

Yeah there's a good few still on here, wouldn't post anymore but lurking in the fab ditch, the pervs...

"

Ya you, ya duuuuurty luuuurker

over a year ago

"Uh oh what have I missed?

CJ came in his pants AGAIN "

Maybe he should get those Tenalady pants, I’m sure he’ll feel so pretty in them

By *oserMan
over a year ago

Maybe he should get those Tenalady pants, I’m sure he’ll feel so pretty in them "

Ten lady pants???

Hes gna be fooooked

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 21:28:24]

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Maybe he should get those Tenalady pants, I’m sure he’ll feel so pretty in them "

He could start selling them to the panty collectors

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Every time I look at TV theres an add for some IBS panty or other sometimes i just wish ladies problems remained ladies problems isnt it bad enough that they are allowed to drive

over a year ago

xxx

Every time I look at TV theres an add for some IBS panty or other sometimes i just wish ladies problems remained ladies problems isnt it bad enough that they are allowed to drive "

I think you should all know about our windy leaky arses ... you guys caused the leaks to begin with

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Every time I look at TV theres an add for some IBS panty or other sometimes i just wish ladies problems remained ladies problems isnt it bad enough that they are allowed to drive

I think you should all know about our windy leaky arses ... you guys caused the leaks to begin with "

Now ur just blowing

over a year ago

xxx

I think you should all know about our windy leaky arses ... you guys caused the leaks to begin with

Now ur just blowing "

In my tennas

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Now ur just blowing

In my tennas "

I hope they are those new ones that make u feel sexy again

over a year ago

xxx

Now ur just blowing

In my tennas

I hope they are those new ones that make u feel sexy again "

They're so pretty

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Every time I look at TV theres an add for some IBS panty or other sometimes i just wish ladies problems remained ladies problems isnt it bad enough that they are allowed to drive "

My wife came home one night years ago and told me she had bumped my car into a hedge. I went out to have a look and it was in bits. She had failed to mention that she was trying to get out of the field at the time

over a year ago

My wife came home one night years ago and told me she had bumped my car into a hedge. I went out to have a look and it was in bits. She had failed to mention that she was trying to get out of the field at the time "

You crack me up

over a year ago

xxx

My wife came home one night years ago and told me she had bumped my car into a hedge. I went out to have a look and it was in bits. She had failed to mention that she was trying to get out of the field at the time "

Pmsl .... poor hedge

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

My wife came home one night years ago and told me she had bumped my car into a hedge. I went out to have a look and it was in bits. She had failed to mention that she was trying to get out of the field at the time

Pmsl .... poor hedge "

Another day she drove over the kid's bikes. She reckoned it was their own fault for leaving them in the middle of the lawn

over a year ago

xxx

Pmsl .... poor hedge

Another day she drove over the kid's bikes. She reckoned it was their own fault for leaving them in the middle of the lawn "

Omg .... your some fecker McCarthy..pmsl

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I think lately due to the success of so many so called celebs, people love to be controversial regardless of what harm their opinion might cause and I feel I've seen that through some of the posts on the forum the last day or two especially

Been seeing that for awhile now. Its why its become such an unpleasant place to be by times"

Well I got Naughty Stepped for 2days for "nitpicking" somebody and another lady I know here got similar for responding to an abusive thread poster.

Personally I'm beginning to think it's Admin that are getting a little bit too PC that is spoiling the forums.

You are well aware that I'm usually up for the banter and craic but when peeves report you for responding to the obviously humorous threads they start, from the far side of the Shannon, with a table mountain of sorts, it all starts to restrain you from being yourself, giving your viewpoint, or posting humorous remarks

over a year ago

xxx

"I think lately due to the success of so many so called celebs, people love to be controversial regardless of what harm their opinion might cause and I feel I've seen that through some of the posts on the forum the last day or two especially

Been seeing that for awhile now. Its why its become such an unpleasant place to be by times

Well I got Naughty Stepped for 2days for "nitpicking" somebody and another lady I know here got similar for responding to an abusive thread poster.

Personally I'm beginning to think it's Admin that are getting a little bit too PC that is spoiling the forums.

You are well aware that I'm usually up for the banter and craic but when peeves report you for responding to the obviously humorous threads they start, from the far side of the Shannon, with a table mountain of sorts, it all starts to restrain you from being yourself, giving your viewpoint, or posting humorous remarks "

JD ... you can banter away here with me.... shannons over rated, we've da boyne !!!! Go on report me ya feckers

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

You are well aware that I'm usually up for the banter and craic but when peeves report you for responding to the obviously humorous threads they start, from the far side of the Shannon, with a table mountain of sorts, it all starts to restrain you from being yourself, giving your viewpoint, or posting humorous remarks

JD ... you can banter away here with me.... shannons over rated, we've da boyne !!!! Go on report me ya feckers "

Too true.

Real Fabbers have humour and no ire or bile to expunge

over a year ago

xxx

JD ... you can banter away here with me.... shannons over rated, we've da boyne !!!! Go on report me ya feckers

Too true.

Real Fabbers have humour and no ire or bile to expunge "

Thats cause theres no oent up frustration..... some of us are getting the ride

over a year ago

Too true.

Real Fabbers have humour and no ire or bile to expunge

Thats cause theres no oent up frustration..... some of us are getting the ride "

Some have all the luck lol

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You are well aware that I'm usually up for the banter and craic but when peeves report you for responding to the obviously humorous threads they start, from the far side of the Shannon, with a table mountain of sorts, it all starts to restrain you from being yourself, giving your viewpoint, or posting humorous remarks "

Last time I tickled that spot, I got gagged which isn't my sort of kink.

Sure the ones who try to get you on slippy ice are easy to spot, it's the snowflakes you've to watch out for.

over a year ago

Some people can dish it out on the forums but when you challenge them on something they get all offended and threatening.I call them drama queens.

Post new Message to Thread