Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab Straight

Jump to newest

By *etergemma OP   Couple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I am thinking of changing my profile to bi-curious, for no other reason than i feel left out. The amount of so called straight males that have messaged recently with sexy time veris from TV/TS.

Just be honest or at least hide the veris

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

How someone views themselves has nothing to do with anyone else

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I am a Teapot so

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Here's my Handle here's my spout tip me out

over a year ago

Have had plenty of profiles contact us looking to meet up and we always,always check veris, and also check sexuality of both potential partners, if Male is bi, we politely decline and state we both are not into bi-males,just our preference and if that’s your thing! More power to ye, we’re not here to judge, but what gets us is a day or week later even we get a message from the same couple looking to meet and low and behold he’s all of a sudden his profile says straight! WTF!

By *illium_cobblersMan
over a year ago

swords & Derby

"Have had plenty of profiles contact us looking to meet up and we always,always check veris, and also check sexuality of both potential partners, if Male is bi, we politely decline and state we both are not into bi-males,just our preference and if that’s your thing! More power to ye, we’re not here to judge, but what gets us is a day or week later even we get a message from the same couple looking to meet and low and behold he’s all of a sudden his profile says straight! WTF! "

Perhaps you have "cured" them??

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I'm straight but always get asked bye guys and I tel them only interested in ladies . I would most likely vomit if I tried anything bi yuk . But others like it .

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I am thinking of changing my profile to bi-curious, for no other reason than i feel left out. The amount of so called straight males that have messaged recently with sexy time veris from TV/TS.

"

Congratulations on coming out! Honesty is always the best policy!

over a year ago

The problem is; Fab has such limited descriptions. It's a very broad spectrum yet Fab just has straight, bi-curious and bisexual to choose from. What about comfortable-naked-near-same-sex, bi-cuddly, bi-playful, make up a few more!

Hence, we explain a bit more in the profile.

How anyone who's indulged in group fun can be straight is beyond us, it's like vanilla!

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"I am thinking of changing my profile to bi-curious, for no other reason than i feel left out. The amount of so called straight males that have messaged recently with sexy time veris from TV/TS.

Congratulations on coming out! Honesty is always the best policy! "

i look forward to turning you haha

By *ad IdeaMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"

I have veris from TV/TS , MALES yet im heterosexual.Its from socials. I have to keep them hidden becaose peple prejudice.

over a year ago

"I am a Teapot so "

Aww, pour you!

over a year ago

I had to block males because nearly every day I got asked if I wanted fucked.

No

By *exy Saucy SocialsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Everyone entitled to their preferences but I don't see why people have to hide veris it's 2019 roll with it or just block if not your thing. And agreed guys shouldn't be shy if your bi post it on profile end the stigma.

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Everyone entitled to their preferences but I don't see why people have to hide veris it's 2019 roll with it or just block if not your thing. And agreed guys shouldn't be shy if your bi post it on profile end the stigma. "
Exactly

See what made me post this was, a single guy sent us a message earlier, he had 6 veris, 4 of them were actual play veris from Tv’s, why class yourself as straight when you are obviously not, nothing to be ashamed of but it looks far worse when it’s obvious that hes not straight.

over a year ago

Dublin

"Everyone entitled to their preferences but I don't see why people have to hide veris it's 2019 roll with it or just block if not your thing. And agreed guys shouldn't be shy if your bi post it on profile end the stigma. Exactly

See what made me post this was, a single guy sent us a message earlier, he had 6 veris, 4 of them were actual play veris from Tv’s, why class yourself as straight when you are obviously not, nothing to be ashamed of but it looks far worse when it’s obvious that hes not straight. "

Are any of us straight that is the question every one has crossed swords etc in group play it's more fun to be open

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've noticed two blokes who have two profiles each, one for meeting ladies and one for meeting tvs/ts. Problem solved. it should go on my fab never stops to amaze thread...

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Everyone entitled to their preferences but I don't see why people have to hide veris it's 2019 roll with it or just block if not your thing. And agreed guys shouldn't be shy if your bi post it on profile end the stigma. Exactly

See what made me post this was, a single guy sent us a message earlier, he had 6 veris, 4 of them were actual play veris from Tv’s, why class yourself as straight when you are obviously not, nothing to be ashamed of but it looks far worse when it’s obvious that hes not straight. "

That's fair enough, but why are tv/ts always looking for straight males on their profiles!!!

No point in judging, what ever people feel comfortable with having on their profile is up to them.

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly.

over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 30/01/19 20:08:08]

over a year ago

Dublin

See what made me post this was, a single guy sent us a message earlier, he had 6 veris, 4 of them were actual play veris from Tv’s, why class yourself as straight when you are obviously not, nothing to be ashamed of but it looks far worse when it’s obvious that hes not straight.

That's fair enough, but why are tv/ts always looking for straight males on their profiles!!!

No point in judging, what ever people feel comfortable with having on their profile is up to them.

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly."

This just brillant love it.

over a year ago

Wait.....

it's 2019.....

Isn't gender now obsolete

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"Wait.....

it's 2019.....

Isn't gender now obsolete

"

Nope, Facebook recognizes 71 genders.

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly."

Fairplay to you, you are obviously far more comfortable than a lot of men on here about their sexuality.

I am not judging anyone, when over 50% of your veris are play veris from the same sex you should really have a think about changing your sexual preference to at least curious and stop lying to yourself.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Denial isn't just a river you know

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Congratulations on coming out! Honesty is always the best policy! i look forward to turning you haha"

Good luck with that! You'll need it!!

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Congratulations on coming out! Honesty is always the best policy! i look forward to turning you haha

Good luck with that! You'll need it!! "

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

"How someone views themselves has nothing to do with anyone else"

Exactly

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly.Fairplay to you, you are obviously far more comfortable than a lot of men on here about their sexuality.

I am not judging anyone, when over 50% of your veris are play veris from the same sex you should really have a think about changing your sexual preference to at least curious and stop lying to yourself.

"

Maybe if they did change it, it could actually help them in meeting others. I do get your point, but there is a real stigma to guys being bi. Fair enough, I am open on my profile here, but not in vanilla life and tend to keep it that way. I wish there was a heteexible option, as I am only comfortable when it is a bi couple.

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly.

This just brillant love it. "

Thanks Xena, I love your photos.

over a year ago

"How someone views themselves has nothing to do with anyone else"

That’s not the point

It’s what they say they are when they clearly are not

By *ubyRidesAgainWoman
over a year ago

RebelRoad

"How someone views themselves has nothing to do with anyone else

Exactly "

Totally agree with this!

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"How someone views themselves has nothing to do with anyone else

That’s not the point

It’s what they say they are when they clearly are not"

Exactly

Its not someone who has experimented and decided its not for them, its someone who at the very least is bi-curious yet doesn’t have the honesty to admit it.

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I normally just stick to looking for bi couples, reason being is that I have myself down as bi and to try respect the people who aren't as bi friendly.Fairplay to you, you are obviously far more comfortable than a lot of men on here about their sexuality.

Maybe if they did change it, it could actually help them in meeting others. I do get your point, but there is a real stigma to guys being bi. Fair enough, I am open on my profile here, but not in vanilla life and tend to keep it that way. I wish there was a heteexible option, as I am only comfortable when it is a bi couple."

Completely agree

over a year ago

I think a lot of people use the word bi, to cast a bigger net on here ,I have it on mine but there must be a big hole in my net lol

By *lavemale66Man
over a year ago

Carlow

I'm fed up getting messages from guys who have straight on their profile yet they message wanting sexual interaction. If a bloke wants to have fun with another bloke then they should state they are curious or bi or gay.

Another thing is these blokes expect that just because they message they thing someone is just going to have sex with them without any further chat. Latest one was "Hi, hot pics, do you accom?" Me: Hello, thanks. I can't accom. Reply:"Pity, I'd love to get my claws into you" No pics, minimal info on profile

By *iteowlnowCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

It is quite interesting how we define our sexuality and I do agree that the options given by fab to describe it is very limiting Can you class yourself as been straight if you are happy to be naked in a bed with another guy (in a group situation) what if the female(s) leave the bed for a minute do you hop out of the bed till they come back In a group situation people touch.... a lot of my vanilla male friends would certainly not be too happy been naked in close contact with another guy So I think if you are a swinger than you are maybe something like bi-happy bi tolerant?? I have no interest in dating guys but I am happy been naked in a group situation be it in a hot tub with 6-8 other couples or on a bed. What happens in the group stays in the group

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Bi-Tolerant or Bi-Easygoing might be a better option

By *ugs BunnyCouple
over a year ago

south Dublin

Totally agree, as said above, the sexual orientation options on fab are way too limited. It's a mixed up crazy world after all

With regard to men saying they're straight when they've played with other men, from what I've seen this is common enough amongst women. Lots of women identify as straight but are happy to play with other women and no one seems to think anything of it. So what's the big deal when a man does it?

Mrs Bugs

By *ugs BunnyCouple
over a year ago

south Dublin

"Totally agree, as said above, the sexual orientation options on fab are way too limited. It's a mixed up crazy world after all

With regard to men saying they're straight when they've played with other men, from what I've seen this is common enough amongst women. Lots of women identify as straight but are happy to play with other women and no one seems to think anything of it. So what's the big deal when a man does it?

Mrs Bugs

"

Oops! My better half would like me to point out he has never, nor ever will, play with another man. However, playing with women in the presence of other men is a diff matter so whatever box that ticks. Just clearing up any potential confusion there! eeeeck!! Mrs Bugs

By *iteowlnowCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Totally agree with Mr buggs I would not be comfortable been naked in a sexual situation unless there was a female present and I think most people would be the same including females and some bi females who would only be happy naked in a sexual situation if there is a male present

Which brings me to another question and a possible new forum thread we are talking about fab straight as it relates to males??

I think that there are a number of females who will play with another female to satisfy their male partners fantasy(I know there are many genuine bi females, I am married to one ??) so in effect they are taking one for the team so how many males would take one for the team if your partners fantasy was to see you with a guy??????

over a year ago

"Totally agree with Mr buggs I would not be comfortable been naked in a sexual situation unless there was a female present and I think most people would be the same including females and some bi females who would only be happy naked in a sexual situation if there is a male present

Which brings me to another question and a possible new forum thread we are talking about fab straight as it relates to males??

I think that there are a number of females who will play with another female to satisfy their male partners fantasy(I know there are many genuine bi females, I am married to one ??) so in effect they are taking one for the team so how many males would take one for the team if your partners fantasy was to see you with a guy??????"

What a fantastic question!!!

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Totally agree with Mr buggs I would not be comfortable been naked in a sexual situation unless there was a female present and I think most people would be the same including females and some bi females who would only be happy naked in a sexual situation if there is a male present

I think that there are a number of females who will play with another female to satisfy their male partners fantasy(I know there are many genuine bi females, I am married to one ??) so in effect they are taking one for the team so how many males would take one for the team if your partners fantasy was to see you with a guy??????"

No.

She can keep it as a fantasy but I'm not bending over for any guy, in any scenario. Call me selfish/ prudish/whatever but it's just not happening.

over a year ago

Moral of the story, straight men will do anything to shag someone else's partner even if it means that their in close proximity to the other male , they don't have to get on but if they can tolerate each other it's fine..just natural sexual evolution, nothing bi about that..

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Curious to know if there are many females involved in taking one for the teams, as you say, though aren't interested in playing with other females outside of that dynamic.

Not meeting women alone but that they only do it because they know the male enjoys it.

I would find it weird/odd if they weren't getting anything out of it.

By *yesgreenMan
over a year ago

north and south

"It is quite interesting how we define our sexuality and I do agree that the options given by fab to describe it is very limiting Can you class yourself as been straight if you are happy to be naked in a bed with another guy (in a group situation) what if the female(s) leave the bed for a minute do you hop out of the bed till they come back In a group situation people touch.... a lot of my vanilla male friends would certainly not be too happy been naked in close contact with another guy So I think if you are a swinger than you are maybe something like bi-happy bi tolerant?? I have no interest in dating guys but I am happy been naked in a group situation be it in a hot tub with 6-8 other couples or on a bed. What happens in the group stays in the group "
We are all romans , Lend me your ears , Human beings only , Man made genders only, We know who we are and that's our business surely ,

over a year ago

"Moral of the story, straight men will do anything to shag someone else's partner even if it means that their in close proximity to the other male , they don't have to get on but if they can tolerate each other it's fine..just natural sexual evolution, nothing bi about that.. "

This

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"Curious to know if there are many females involved in taking one for the teams, as you say, though aren't interested in playing with other females outside of that dynamic.

Not meeting women alone but that they only do it because they know the male enjoys it.

I would find it weird/odd if they weren't getting anything out of it."

It's called being fab bi

Women who are bi because their guy is into it or they think all guys are into it

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Curious to know if there are many females involved in taking one for the teams, as you say, though aren't interested in playing with other females outside of that dynamic.

I would find it weird/odd if they weren't getting anything out of it.

It's called being fab bi

Women who are bi because their guy is into it or they think all guys are into it"

Plenty of them ones around imo, straight couple women are a minority on here so go and figure. It's fab trendy to be a bi-curious female of a couple. Who doesn't want to be a unicorn?....

By *safunwituMan
over a year ago

Enniscorthy

The top 3 Irish hot pics would be enough to turn a lot men. There are some really nice looking tv/ts on the site and regularly up around the top spots.

over a year ago

"The top 3 Irish hot pics would be enough to turn a lot men. There are some really nice looking tv/ts on the site and regularly up around the top spots. "

Was thinking the same .... lots of Fab Straight men enjoying those pics!!!

over a year ago

Very interesting point.

And yes I agree alot of girlfriend or wives are just fulfilling their partners 3sum fantasy.

And think that we'll if I do it once,he'll be happy.for some yes it's a one off tick the box.for others it's he hooked,she ain't but doesn't want to end the relationship and does it out of resentment.or add she has a 3sum with another guy. Most agree end up happy swinging,other guys nope not a hope.

To be honest I say it is very rare that there are very happy genuine happily married swinging couples.

The amount of married men and women that have fuck buddy.

I get the whole line Divorce is expensive. But why dragged it out. Be single and enjoy having a much sex as ya want. Just don't string them along. Kinda gone off point.sorry for the rant.

over a year ago

South Dublin Area

I think that there are a number of females who will play with another female to satisfy their male partners fantasy(I know there are many genuine bi females, I am married to one ??) so in effect they are taking one for the team so how many males would take one for the team if your partners fantasy was to see you with a guy??????

Very interesting point.

And yes I agree alot of girlfriend or wives are just fulfilling their partners 3sum fantasy.

And think that we'll if I do it once,he'll be happy.for some yes it's a one off tick the box.for others it's he hooked,she ain't but doesn't want to end the relationship and does it out of resentment.or add she has a 3sum with another guy. Most agree end up happy swinging,other guys nope not a hope.

To be honest I say it is very rare that there are very happy genuine happily married swinging couples.

I get the whole line Divorce is expensive. But why dragged it out. Be single and enjoy having a much sex as ya want. Just don't string them along. Kinda gone off point.sorry for the rant."

You obviously haven’t met us or any of the couples we consider friends because i can name at least 10 couples that off the top of my head are completely in tune with the lifestyle , very happy and consider it the best thing they have ever done.

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Very interesting point.

I get the whole line Divorce is expensive. But why dragged it out. Be single and enjoy having a much sex as ya want. Just don't string them along. Kinda gone off point.sorry for the rant."

Nope not rear at all you must be just looking at the wrong couple's . We are happily married and I have to say that joining fab and swinging was the best thing for us .

We are closer than ever and loving our journey and have made some great friends along the way . As for the whole bi question ? Mrs dirty started off as straight on here but was curious , and updated her status as she saw fit . For me I'm straight but am comfortable around other males . We even met one or two couple's where the male was Bi but on that nite he played straight . Each to there own and just enjoy the ride

Don't take life too seriously no one gets out alive in the end

Mr dirty xx

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No.

She can keep it as a fantasy but I'm not bending over for any guy, in any scenario. Call me selfish/ prudish/whatever but it's just not happening. "

Don't think it has anything to do with selfish or prudish. Never do any sexual action you're not comfortable with, simples really. Taking one for the team in a sexual context is just wrong and also not fair on the third person involved.

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

No.

She can keep it as a fantasy but I'm not bending over for any guy, in any scenario. Call me selfish/ prudish/whatever but it's just not happening.

Don't think it has anything to do with selfish or prudish. Never do any sexual action you're not comfortable with, simples really. Taking one for the team in a sexual context is just wrong and also not fair on the third person involved. "

Wise words DH

over a year ago

"Moral of the story, straight men will do anything to shag someone else's partner even if it means that their in close proximity to the other male , they don't have to get on but if they can tolerate each other it's fine..just natural sexual evolution, nothing bi about that..

This "

That's such a generalised misconception. I think the main issue here is being discussed, which is labels.

Some seem to suggest we shouldn't have labels in gender/sexuality as if that frees someone. The only thing I see it doing on fab anyway is cause confusion, lying and deception to oneself and others.

Your statement seems to imply that, 1. Straight guys will shag anything. Well many of us won't and not that desperate. 2. That there's no such thing as straight.

What I've also seen is by watering down labels.... I'd, trying to make a 100 different variants between straight and bi we take away meaning.

There's nothing wrong with labels, we use them to identify, separate and choose in all walks of life from buying an apple instead of a potato, from one a product to another. My take is those who aren't comfortable with being called straight, bi or gay are not yet comfortable with who they are and in this search think that if they can call themselves , fab straight/ bi but only if a female is playing etc etc then it still won't change who they are. They are just looking for another label to satisfy the confusion in their mind of their sexuality. Labels aren't bad, lose of identity is, and many seem to be lost or at best still searching. Searching is good, but don't get lost with watering down who or what you are. I'm straight, and for my understanding of swinging, this would class me as a non swinger as I won't group play with another male in the room.

By *ugs BunnyCouple
over a year ago

south Dublin

Very interesting point.

Oh dear that is so depressing I'm so glad we haven't come across any couples like that. What we have come across is, whats that phrase, like spagetti straight till wet lol

over a year ago

Very interesting point.

I get the whole line Divorce is expensive. But why dragged it out. Be single and enjoy having a much sex as ya want. Just don't string them along. Kinda gone off point.sorry for the rant.

Oh dear that is so depressing I'm so glad we haven't come across any couples like that. What we have come across is, whats that phrase, like spagetti straight till wet lol "

Bi playful we like to call it.

Sweet used to class herself as bi curious but since experiencing a woman's touch,on more than one occasion, she thought it best to move on,fabwise,to bisexual as opposed to bi curious.

She still prefers sex with men, wouldn't necessarily go looking for sex with a woman,but in a group situation she wouldn't be adverse to some lady play,thus how we describe her as bi playful

over a year ago

"To be honest I say it is very rare that there are very happy genuine happily married swinging couples."

Frankly stunned that there's a couple on here with that view, in about 14 years we've only met happy married happy swinging happy couples! (and a few other species along the way, all happy too)

over a year ago

...and

"My take is those who aren't comfortable with being called straight, bi or gay are not yet comfortable with who they are"

With all due respect, what a load of tripe. We're happy with who we are, wouldn't have made it this far if not! We're just not happy with the limited boxes you get to choose to tick on Fab.

Post new Message to Thread