Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

There's this couple

Jump to newest

By *ugs Bunny OP   Couple
over a year ago

south Dublin

There's this couple we know outside fab, in the real world lol, who are completely gorgeous and we fancy the pants off both of them. They're not friends, more acquaintances. Mr Bugs thinks we'd be mad to ever even think about approaching them as he reckons they're monogamous and might possibly be shocked that we are more flexible in this area.

So has it ever worked out well for any of the couples on here when they've approached another couple outside fab or should I just try to forget it??

Mrs Bugs

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh dear, id say Mr Bugs has his work cut out with you

over a year ago

south Dublin

Haha yeah probably

over a year ago

I'd imagine it's best not to mix swinging and vanilla, unless you want everyone in your circle to know.

over a year ago

I’d be so chuffed if someone suggested it to me! I wouldn’t say a word one to anyone either way but I don’t know how others would be.

over a year ago

south Dublin

"I'd imagine it's best not to mix swinging and vanilla, unless you want everyone in your circle to know. "

Defo want to keep fab life vv private. I know mixing swinging and vanilla is v high risk but cant help but think it could work out.... maybe... possibly... we could just very gently suggest we would be open to such things maybe... possibly...

By *lan5200Man
over a year ago

cavan

"There's this couple we know outside fab, in the real world lol, who are completely gorgeous and we fancy the pants off both of them. They're not friends, more acquaintances. Mr Bugs thinks we'd be mad to ever even think about approaching them as he reckons they're monogamous and might possibly be shocked that we are more flexible in this area.

So has it ever worked out well for any of the couples on here when they've approached another couple outside fab or should I just try to forget it??

Mrs Bugs"

I’d recommend it, it’s how I met my 3rd wife

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"I'd imagine it's best not to mix swinging and vanilla, unless you want everyone in your circle to know.

Defo want to keep fab life vv private. I know mixing swinging and vanilla is v high risk but cant help but think it could work out.... maybe... possibly... we could just very gently suggest we would be open to such things maybe... possibly... "

you just never know what’s possible, i have a theory that people in the lifestyle if they mix in the vanilla world sooner or later it becomes apparent

over a year ago

I think you should let that fantasy go OP....especially as you don't seem to have any indication that they are both open to swinging. If they are monogamous, then I personally don't think it would be fair to put unsolicited temptation their way.

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

One thing I have discovered over time is that it's usually always the persons you least expect whom are into kink and swinging and so forth.

For all you know the couple you have mentioned might already have their own profile on here.

But yeah, as mentioned, it's usually best not to mix Fab life with vanilla but sometimes it can be hard to resist so I'd make sure to tread very very cautiously.

over a year ago

I think somtimes you just know but could be completely wrong, happened to us last year with a couple in Scotland at a cousins wedding, all the chemistry was there but hadn't the balls to nail it

over a year ago

I think somtimes you just know but could be completely wrong, happened to us last year with a couple in Scotland at a cousins wedding, all the chemistry was there but hadn't the ball to nail it

By *ohnjoe888Man
over a year ago

cork

I can't see yes being turned down lads but how would you approach the subject of you are only acquaintances?

over a year ago

south Dublin

Eeeeck going to see this couple this evening... i seriously doubt ill get the courage to say anything tho. But ill be watching, looking for anything that might show they are interested. God i hope i dont look like a weird stalker!!

By *r tayt2Man
over a year ago

Trim

It is a hard one to call it mite be embarrassing if it fails

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

south side

"Eeeeck going to see this couple this evening... i seriously doubt ill get the courage to say anything tho. But ill be watching, looking for anything that might show they are interested. God i hope i dont look like a weird stalker!! "
If both of you have been thinking about it a lot, then it's likely that the woman of the couple will have picked up on it. Remember, they "see" things we men are oblivious to. It might be a good idea to let the two women work it out between themselves. They will be used to discussing intimate matters like this, whereas men are not. So, have a plan, and perhaps.. a long term plan... as they will be friends for a long time to come. Perhaps, suggesting offering a neck, shoulder massage, or foot massage, might be a gentle way to feel how the vibe is. Good luck.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/01/19 12:28:51]

By *taylor122Man
over a year ago

dublin

I’m the male half of that couple, ask me the question, you might like the answer

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I was approached by a couple I knew. They had watched a show and thought about trying a 3some, she said fine if they try both a boy and a girl.

Worked out well until he sent me texts saying he was going to murder me.

over a year ago

Just say did you see the documentary on TV about swinging an see what their reaction is to it.

over a year ago

south Dublin

"I was approached by a couple I knew. They had watched a show and thought about trying a 3some, she said fine if they try both a boy and a girl.

Worked out well until he sent me texts saying he was going to murder me."

Omg scary!!

over a year ago

Maybe just drop the word Fab into the conversation and see if there is a reaction?

Or swing or something very subtle like that??

over a year ago

"Just say did you see the documentary on TV about swinging an see what their reaction is to it. "

over a year ago

"Eeeeck going to see this couple this evening... i seriously doubt ill get the courage to say anything tho. But ill be watching, looking for anything that might show they are interested. God i hope i dont look like a weird stalker!! "

Life’s too short, go for it !!

over a year ago

"There's this couple we know outside fab, in the real world lol, who are completely gorgeous and we fancy the pants off both of them. They're not friends, more acquaintances. Mr Bugs thinks we'd be mad to ever even think about approaching them as he reckons they're monogamous and might possibly be shocked that we are more flexible in this area.

Mrs Bugs"

My friend was approached by a couple she knew very well, she was shocked .. spread her vag immediately and said yes please ..

No really she ran a mile and told everybody that would listen.

If anything they'll say no but get off thinking about you guys in private

over a year ago

Best of luck and let us know

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

didnt turn out well for us i would avoid and keep it a fantasy

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Start wearing an ankle bracelet, talk about how much you'd love some Pappas grass in the front garden and ask them where they put their car keys when they go to parties.

The responses to any of the above may give you an inkling

Seriously though, best of luck, whatever happens

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Be interested too see how it turns out for you guys

over a year ago

Mrs here. We were socializing over Christmas and the lady from a couple we know kissed me couple of times and said she would like to have some fun with us. I would love too and himself aswell but would it be awkward afterwards as they are good friends of my bro in law

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well weird stalker or good gut feeling ???

over a year ago

south Dublin

So when this couple arrived last night i could tell straight away that they were both v happy to see us again. We gave them a big welcome. Soon as all the greetings were done the mrs and i settled down next to each other with the husbands nearby. Laughter and great craic ensued. After a while i needed to go to the loo and you'll never guess what! She followed me to the loo i had the opportunity to sound her out in private!! We're at the sink, fixing our makeup, comparing lipsticks and it just comes out "youve got v kissable lips" to which she replies "so do you". Omg my heart was racing!! Game on!! I go for it!! The sweetest, gentliest, teasing kiss ive ever had. We laughed that we are now wearing eachothers lipstick! I can see shes enjoyed herself and is well into it. I suggest we grab our hubbies and get outta there. She says defo.

That is how i wish things had have happened last night but alas sorry to disappoint no such luck.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah bollix... I had just got my zip opened...

over a year ago

"Ah bollix... I had just got my zip opened... "

You and half the fab community

over a year ago

I'd highly recommend Mrs Bugs to take up writing erotic fiction! If you need a proof-reader give me a shout

As for your conundrum, don't do it! Maybe sometime drop a little mention of a tv show or article about something naughty... don't use the word swinging. Keep up eye contact and if there's a spark there from the other side they will let you know. Popping a question straight out would in our experience be a very high risk gamble. We told some best friends what we were up to, thinking they are pretty open minded but it was a huuuuuge mistake, most people are not this open minded!

over a year ago

south Dublin

"I'd highly recommend Mrs Bugs to take up writing erotic fiction! If you need a proof-reader give me a shout

As for your conundrum, don't do it! Maybe sometime drop a little mention of a tv show or article about something naughty... don't use the word swinging. Keep up eye contact and if there's a spark there from the other side they will let you know. Popping a question straight out would in our experience be a very high risk gamble. We told some best friends what we were up to, thinking they are pretty open minded but it was a huuuuuge mistake, most people are not this open minded!"

Ah thanks! Well i definitely enjoy reading erotic fiction and tbh i got a little turned on myself writing that lol

Re conundrum, my head knows youre right! The fact that not one couple has come forward saying it worked out for them says alot.

Btw loving your profile, great outlook on swinging xx

over a year ago

"I'd imagine it's best not to mix swinging and vanilla, unless you want everyone in your circle to know. "

This is the best advice IMO. That said its your choice and only you know how it could effect you and family if it went tits up so to speak.

over a year ago

"I'd imagine it's best not to mix swinging and vanilla, unless you want everyone in your circle to know.

Defo want to keep fab life vv private. I know mixing swinging and vanilla is v high risk but cant help but think it could work out.... maybe... possibly... we could just very gently suggest we would be open to such things maybe... possibly... "

Invite them for dinner, get a bit tipsy, turn the conservation to sex and then get a feel for their attitudes?

If they chat openly, they may be open to more.

over a year ago

The other thing is they might just jump you and that may not be totally compatible with the subtle nuances of what you're looking for in your profile! Might be a case of "careful what you wish for".

over a year ago

"The other thing is they might just jump you and that may not be totally compatible with the subtle nuances of what you're looking for in your profile! Might be a case of "careful what you wish for"."
I always say to people what a fab day , that simple statement can make people think about where your coming from

By *aloma12TV/TS
over a year ago

city cnt

this is so hot

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

We thought this about 2 lesbians we got chatting to one night out drinking. They where saying about also liking cock at times. We mentioned we where meeting someone for a threesome that night hoping they join us. Turns out they ended up telling others in the pub. We couldn't wait to get out of the place lol.

over a year ago

"We thought this about 2 lesbians we got chatting to one night out drinking. They where saying about also liking cock at times. We mentioned we where meeting someone for a threesome that night hoping they join us. Turns out they ended up telling others in the pub. We couldn't wait to get out of the place lol.

Looks like they were the one's who really missed out with ye.

"

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"We thought this about 2 lesbians we got chatting to one night out drinking. They where saying about also liking cock at times. We mentioned we where meeting someone for a threesome that night hoping they join us. Turns out they ended up telling others in the pub. We couldn't wait to get out of the place lol.

"

Ouch! Remember never talk religion, politics or 3sums with strangers

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Agree. It was a good meet but was wishing they'd join us but once they started telling others, we were really embarrassed. Not a nice feeling

By *lay2018Couple
over a year ago

westmeath & roscommon.

Lesson learnt!

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"Lesson learnt! "

Still was a bit sh1t of them to blurt it out in the pub... in all fairness.

over a year ago

south Dublin

Thought i'd elaborate on the couples story. Hope you like x

There's this couple we really like in the real world, let's call them Mr and Mrs. We've no idea if they ever have considered inviting others into their sexlife but fuck they are so hot. We've met them socially a few times and have always enjoyed their company. On a night out at a mutual friends party Mrs follows me into the toilets. We are having a laugh at the mirrors fixing our makeup. I notice how bright her eyes are and how her lipstick brings out a lovely glow on her cheek and it just pops out 'you have very kissable lips' and much to my delight she says 'so do you'! My heart misses a beat, this is my chance! Go for it! so I slowly lean in, check she's happy, her lips part and we slowly and softly kiss. The sweetest kiss ever. She tastes so good. We giggle that we are each wearing eachothers lipstick now. I ask her if she wants to grab our hubbies and get out of there. She jumps on the chance saying Mr would be very keen too. So it's not long before all 4 of us are back at our house. You can smell the excitment in the air. But I can tell there's nervousness mixed in there 2 so we take our time. We are chatting and laughing and turn the chat towards sex. We share funny experiences and what we like to get up to in the bedroom. Mrs shares that she has always wanted to kiss a girl and Mr really wants to watch. My hubby gives us encouragement, as I knew he would, so we kiss again but this kiss has passion and heat behind it. We slowly start to remove eachothers clothes. Only partial dressed, we turn to our hubbies who have been enjoying the show. We kiss our hubbies, arms still wrapped around eachother. And then kiss eachother again and then kiss eachothers hubbies. It's a kiss feast! It's hot now, clothes are falling to the floor. Kissing and carressing eachother and eachothers hubbies slowly and gently all over. I think I'm gonna explode! I can see Mr, Mrs and hubby are all as excited as me. Mrs is so hot and wet, Im stroking her as she strokes me and my hubby moves behind me. I feel his hardness against me and I lock eyes with Mrs as she guides him in me. I feel Mr positioning for the same on Mrs so I guide him in...

Hope you enjoy reading that xxx Mrs Bugs

over a year ago

That's it, you have to finish this right through to next morning now before me micky gets cold lol

over a year ago

south Dublin

"That's it, you have to finish this right through to next morning now before me micky gets cold lol"

Lol this is a bit of a slow burner... I know exactly where its going in my head but getting it down on paper is gonna take me some time!

over a year ago

"

Lol this is a bit of a slow burner... I know exactly where its going in my head but getting it down on paper is gonna take me some time! "

Don't tie yourself in knots with the plot Mrs Bugs

over a year ago

Can the next line be ...the door bell rings, her hubby peaks out though the blinds and says "its some guy with a tool bag in his hand", you totally forgot you had an electrician calling sort your bedroom lights (me). Her hubby says "should I let him in he looks hot and we could do with an extra cock

Post new Message to Thread