Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Tinder and other online dating appsq

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what I am doing wrong when it comes to Fab. This maybe my second or third time being here and I haven’t come remotely close to meeting someone. I know being a single guy I’m always going to be up against it as this is primarily a swinging website, but I can’t understand what it is (single) women want?

Apparently adding them without having previously spoken is rude, sending winks get ignored, and most women have a prerequisite set of procedures that have to be adhered to when sending the first message (face pic, politeness etc) which I totally get. Thing is, most girls don’t reply to messages, they delete them straight away or If they do reply it’s like pulling hens teeth or they’re drier than an African footpath. They don’t want interact at all and it’s like constantly fighting a losing battle..

ANYWAY, I can’t get over the complete contrast that I have had with tinder. I have met scores of girls there and I’d say about 75% of whom I’ve slept with - and I don’t just jump into bed with anyone. While I would like to meet someone for a relationship I see no harm in having fun along the way (hence being on here) but the difference between fab and online dating sites is incredible. Maybe it’s the age profile of women on here (mostly late 30s and above) and they aren’t that interested in younger fellas but I still just don’t get it. I know I’m not the worst looking in the world, look after myself physically, seldom drink, no drugs/smoking etc so I get so confused when I read verifications of some of the better looking girls and the guys that left them look like a monkey’s abortion

I suppose this post is as much about venting a bit as I will probably not renew my membership when it expires in a few days time, I just wonder what other single guys experiences are and also from you elusive single women out there Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety.. I know it’s only a small amount to renew membership but it just feels like a complete waste of time lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lmao do u need to have lower standards to fuck bbw and large girls ? Would that mean that we are of a lower standard of person based on size alone ? . You prob do need to broaden your horizons and basically tinder wouldn't have the same kind of ratio between men and women as here .

over a year ago

It's not all about looks except on tinder it is. Count yourself lucky tinder really isn't for everyone

over a year ago

Apparently adding them without having previously spoken is rude, sending winks get ignored, and most women have a prerequisite set of procedures that have to be adhered to when sending the first message (face pic, politeness etc) which I totally get. Thing is, most girls don’t reply to messages, they delete them straight away or If they do reply it’s like pulling hens teeth or they’re drier than an African footpath. They don’t want interact at all and it’s like constantly fighting a losing battle..

This is so true!

over a year ago

Tinder is much easier to get sex on.... the meets on Fab in my expiriance have always been better for me.

If I was just looking for loads of no strings sex with less interesting women I'd spend alot more time on tinder.

I get replies to most of the mails I send and the conversation is great... so maybe you and Fab just arent a good match

By *traycats2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Apparently adding them without having previously spoken is rude, sending winks get ignored, and most women have a prerequisite set of procedures that have to be adhered to when sending the first message (face pic, politeness etc) which I totally get. Thing is, most girls don’t reply to messages, they delete them straight away or If they do reply it’s like pulling hens teeth or they’re drier than an African footpath. They don’t want interact at all and it’s like constantly fighting a losing battle..

This is so true! "

. Drier than an African footpath lmao love it

By *traycats2Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Just wondering what I am doing wrong when it comes to Fab. This maybe my second or third time being here and I haven’t come remotely close to meeting someone. I know being a single guy I’m always going to be up against it as this is primarily a swinging website, but I can’t understand what it is (single) women want?

ANYWAY, I can’t get over the complete contrast that I have had with tinder. I have met scores of girls there and I’d say about 75% of whom I’ve slept with - and I don’t just jump into bed with anyone. While I would like to meet someone for a relationship I see no harm in having fun along the way (hence being on here) but the difference between fab and online dating sites is incredible. Maybe it’s the age profile of women on here (mostly late 30s and above) and they aren’t that interested in younger fellas but I still just don’t get it. I know I’m not the worst looking in the world, look after myself physically, seldom drink, no drugs/smoking etc so I get so confused when I read verifications of some of the better looking girls and the guys that left them look like a monkey’s abortion

I suppose this post is as much about venting a bit as I will probably not renew my membership when it expires in a few days time, I just wonder what other single guys experiences are and also from you elusive single women out there Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety.. I know it’s only a small amount to renew membership but it just feels like a complete waste of time lol"

. Ok firstly saying that you might need to lower your standards people will automatically cause uproar and people will jump all over you.... we are all attracted to certain types ... personally if I was single and saw your profile I would just ignore it as you say nothing about yourself. I find the ones that put effort into their profile more intriguing . Yes you are a good looking guy with a fit body but ladies need more than that ... bit of banter / craic etc ... good luck x

over a year ago

That’s what I thought

over a year ago

Your one line profile isn't exactly selling yourself especially as you say you are going to delete soon. That would put me right off. Plus the fact you are here a year without being verified.

So you can either leave here again and stick with Tinder or put some effort in here. Your pictures are good but the profile needs to be updated. Plus try to find someone for even a coffee for that all important first verification.

over a year ago

I'm the worst fabber ever

over a year ago

"Just wondering what I am doing wrong when it comes to Fab. This maybe my second or third time being here and I haven’t come remotely close to meeting someone. I know being a single guy I’m always going to be up against it as this is primarily a swinging website, but I can’t understand what it is (single) women want?

I suppose this post is as much about venting a bit as I will probably not renew my membership when it expires in a few days time, I just wonder what other single guys experiences are and also from you elusive single women out there Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety.. I know it’s only a small amount to renew membership but it just feels like a complete waste of time lol"

Your fairly spot on OP, the nature of this site being what it is, a lot of people here actually meet very infrequently... treat it as an outlet for a bit of banter here on the forum, playing snakes and ladders on the site could be soul destroying, your going to hear the usual merry go round feedback, improve this, change that.. i wouldnt wipe me arse with it to be honest. You come across as fairly self assured and confident, trust your gut instincts, and keep all options open..

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

"Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety"
even i took offence by that. I dont get into arguements here and generally let things slide that annoy me, but i feel compelled to say this .....

You wonder why guys find it tough on here??? The ironic thing is that its because of guys like you and also, quite ironically if you put half the effort into your bio than you did this post, you may have done a little better. You ask should you renew your sub........ ehh please no!!!

End of rant

over a year ago

"Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety even i took offence by that. I dont get into arguements here and generally let things slide that annoy me, but i feel compelled to say this .....

You wonder why guys find it tough on here??? The ironic thing is that its because of guys like you and also, quite ironically if you put half the effort into your bio than you did this post, you may have done a little better. You ask should you renew your sub........ ehh please no!!!

End of rant "

Who, why, what are you getting offended for, the chap had the balls to put it on the forum, with regards to how he finds the site..

over a year ago

I suppose this post is as much about venting a bit as I will probably not renew my membership when it expires in a few days time, I just wonder what other single guys experiences are and also from you elusive single women out there Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety.. I know it’s only a small amount to renew membership but it just feels like a complete waste of time lol

Your fairly spot on OP, the nature of this site being what it is, a lot of people here actually meet very infrequently... treat it as an outlet for a bit of banter here on the forum, playing snakes and ladders on the site could be soul destroying, your going to hear the usual merry go round feedback, improve this, change that.. i wouldnt wipe me arse with it to be honest. You come across as fairly self assured and confident, trust your gut instincts, and keep all options open.."

Ya but the only thing is he isnt spot on... there is plenty of meetibg going on, its just that it takes effort in one way or another.

Be that a really appealling profile, an attractive presense on the forums or attendance at socials.

If you dont want to make the effort in any of those then yes Fab is a barron place.

But the dismissal of feedback is onmy going to lead to more silence and empty inboxes

over a year ago

Honestly pal(OP), it all comes down to the work you put in..

Try sending a less generic message, maybe a fantasy you have or question something that fabber has on their profile? Tbh alittle more information in your own bio couldn't hurt.

Basically;

Give her a little creative effort and I'm sure you'll receive it back..

The ladies here have inboxes loaded with messages, So yours really has to stand out

Anyway;

You won't always get the girl-

But that's OK.

R

over a year ago

Your fairly spot on OP, the nature of this site being what it is, a lot of people here actually meet very infrequently... treat it as an outlet for a bit of banter here on the forum, playing snakes and ladders on the site could be soul destroying, your going to hear the usual merry go round feedback, improve this, change that.. i wouldnt wipe me arse with it to be honest. You come across as fairly self assured and confident, trust your gut instincts, and keep all options open..

Ya but the only thing is he isnt spot on... there is plenty of meetibg going on, its just that it takes effort in one way or another.

Be that a really appealling profile, an attractive presense on the forums or attendance at socials.

If you dont want to make the effort in any of those then yes Fab is a barron place.

But the dismissal of feedback is onmy going to lead to more silence and empty inboxes"

Having being on both the difference is when ladys go on tinder they have made up their mind they want to go on dates and chat to people within a week of being on tinder you would have a date on fab people are looking for different qualities in a guy and wait until they see a profile that matches what they are looking for there is merit in both sites depends on what u are looking for

over a year ago

But the dismissal of feedback is onmy going to lead to more silence and empty inboxes"

Its obviously more effort than the guy is prepared to put into it..you may have found your niche here, and more power to you..i appreciate the time required to invest in this process, but its not for everybody, or the fainthearted for that matter. I think the quicker some people realise this the better, for all involved on this site..

By *ecentguy321Man
over a year ago

nearby

I have spoke too and met some lovely women on both. Iv spoke to and not met some lovely women on both.

Its just been about the connection. Not really the platform

over a year ago

If tinder is such a hotbed of action with women for you why do you need to be here? Stick to all the perfect body tinder chicks , everyone's a winner then?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Only you can answer why you keep failing to get meets but comparing a swingers site and a dating app is probably your first mistake.

Calling guys monkeys abortions might give an indication of your mentality. Maybe those guys have charm or a personality but one thing is for sure they get meets where you don't.

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

"Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards as (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety even i took offence by that. I dont get into arguements here and generally let things slide that annoy me, but i feel compelled to say this .....

End of rant

Who, why, what are you getting offended for, the chap had the balls to put it on the forum, with regards to how he finds the site.."

for me the shape of someones body is irrelevant. Though there has to be a physical attraction, If a BBW has a similar sense of humour, similar personality, similar interests and similar sexual tastes i will be absolutely attracted to her on the flip side, if a slim, woman with big boobs who could be a model had no personality and thought the world evolved around her. I absolutely would not be attracted to her. You agree and think hes "spot on" for saying to persue larger women would be lowering standards, thats your opinion. Mine opinion just differs from you both thats all

over a year ago

End of rant

Who, why, what are you getting offended for, the chap had the balls to put it on the forum, with regards to how he finds the site.. for me the shape of someones body is irrelevant. Though there has to be a physical attraction, If a BBW has a similar sense of humour, similar personality, similar interests and similar sexual tastes i will be absolutely attracted to her on the flip side, if a slim, woman with big boobs who could be a model had no personality and thought the world evolved around her. I absolutely would not be attracted to her. You agree and think hes "spot on" for saying to persue larger women would be lowering standards, thats your opinion. Mine opinion just differs from you both thats all"

Lets be clear here, these are the OPs words your referring to.. if that is how he finds the site im not going to disagree with him..proportionally speaking, excuse the pun, he may very well be right that the majority of the ladies are, curvy, bbw, overweight, call it what you may. I dont hold the same outlook as the OP, but i respect his right to voice opinion..And, yes, i have no doubt what so ever, that some men here will have sex with others, for all sorts of reasons,and attraction Not being to the forefront of their decisions..

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Id never lower my standards for anyone .. you shouldn't either op. Arrogence is my big thing....its a very very unattractive quality. Enjoy tinder

over a year ago

To be honest you get a better chance of fucking a CD/TV/TS than a real women. Nothing wrong with being Fab straight lool.....most straight-ish guys here know that term.

Broaden your sexual horizon and you'll be laughing in no time

over a year ago

"To be honest you get a better chance of fucking a CD/TV/TS than a real women. Nothing wrong with being Fab straight lool.....most straight-ish guys here know that term.

Broaden your sexual horizon and you'll be laughing in no time "

Nothing like a bit of self promotion

over a year ago

Lmao.....it's true tho...

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

It's times like these where I feel there should be an Agony Aunt part in the forums.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"It's times like these where I feel there should be an Agony Aunt part in the forums.

"

I volunteer, but I warn you I take no BS or whining

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

"

Lets be clear here, these are the OPs words your referring to.. if that is how he finds the site im not going to disagree with him..proportionally speaking, excuse the pun, he may very well be right that the majority of the ladies are, curvy, bbw, overweight, call it what you may. I dont hold the same outlook as the OP, but i respect his right to voice opinion..And, yes, i have no doubt what so ever, that some men here will have sex with others, for all sorts of reasons,and attraction Not being to the forefront of their decisions.."

actually saying he was spot on were your words. Suggesting you agree, Just saying. You are right, Its great we can all voice our opinions but with that comes the right to disagree........which i do

over a year ago

xxx

"It's times like these where I feel there should be an Agony Aunt part in the forums.

I volunteer, but I warn you I take no BS or whining "

It needs a womans voice as well ... ill be fabs agony aunt too

over a year ago

It ain't all about abs and designer beards buddy. My better half enjoys a ripped bod as much as the next lady but I've notice maybe 30% of those types are ignored. As some of the ladies on here eluded to try some banter craic engaging in conversation. Your 30 surely with ALL your conquests on tinder you managed you learn something about women real women. Not 22 year old tinder types, oh and nothing wrong with that. 're standards and lowering them. Shallow Hal trott on buddy.

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

I volunteer, but I warn you I take no BS or whining "

What good are you as an agony aunt then?

over a year ago

xxx

I volunteer, but I warn you I take no BS or whining

What good are you as an agony aunt then? "

Clarity of thought and a low bullshit threshold

over a year ago

Thank ya all kindly for the feedback. I know I may have come across as shallow, ignorant and even mysoginistic; but that was just me giving my honest thoughts on fab. I’m not going to hold back in that regard and I make no apologies for that.

I guess tinder probably works for me better, I was really just trying to tease out whether there were fellas similar to myself and what their experiences were here on Fab. When I set up tinder it was for a bit of craic and maybe see if I could find myself a relationship, when I set up fab it was to have fun along the way.

Maybe if I do stay on fab I could tweak my approach to women (how I do not know - whether it’s a short hello or a full paragraph it seems to get automatically deleted either way) and yes I can fill out my profile again, it did have a good bit that i deleted as I’m not really looking anymore, for the time-being at least and I don’t see the point right now in having anything on it. I also don’t see the issue with getting verified, surely everyone has or can get Snapchat, I don’t understand see what the big deal is with setting up an account and showing the person who you are - takes all of 3 minutes!

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

Monkeys abortion I’ve never heard that before.

over a year ago

xxx

"Thank ya all kindly for the feedback. I know I may have come across as shallow, ignorant and even mysoginistic; but that was just me giving my honest thoughts on fab. I’m not going to hold back in that regard and I make no apologies for that.

I guess tinder probably works for me better, I was really just trying to tease out whether there were fellas similar to myself and what their experiences were here on Fab. When I set up tinder it was for a bit of craic and maybe see if I could find myself a relationship, when I set up fab it was to have fun along the way.

Maybe if I do stay on fab I could tweak my approach to women (how I do not know - whether it’s a short hello or a full paragraph it seems to get automatically deleted either way) and yes I can fill out my profile again, it did have a good bit that i deleted as I’m not really looking anymore, for the time-being at least and I don’t see the point right now in having anything on it. I also don’t see the issue with getting verified, surely everyone has or can get Snapchat, I don’t understand see what the big deal is with setting up an account and showing the person who you are - takes all of 3 minutes!"

Theres a system in place and it works. Under no circumstances would i start setting up snapchat accounts for anyone especially someone who casually describes themselves as misogynistic. Sometimes if there's an issue one needs to look at themselves first. What comes across is a sense of entitlement and a complete lack of effort. Maturity is whats needed above all else.

over a year ago

Don’t worry chick I don’t want your snapchat

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/Lcxg5UXOCfQ

I'm sorry I just had to share it...

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I heard tinder was linked to a rise in scratchy groins.

over a year ago

"Just wondering what I am doing wrong when it comes to Fab. This maybe my second or third time being here and I haven’t come remotely close to meeting someone. I know being a single guy I’m always going to be up against it as this is primarily a swinging website, but I can’t understand what it is (single) women want? I'd bang ye

over a year ago

Get yourself to a few meet and greets, people judge your whole character by a face pic here so I find a social or meet and greet the best bet as I take a brutal pic, good luck anyway hope ya get sorted

over a year ago

"Get yourself to a few meet and greets, people judge your whole character by a face pic here so I find a social or meet and greet the best bet as I take a brutal pic, good luck anyway hope ya get sorted"

Trust me, when your personality and approach are on point - face picture doesn't really matter that much as long you don't have anything seriously wrong with it..

over a year ago

Jeeezzzzzz where would one start on this!?..... Speaking your mind is all well and good, but if when asking for advice, you come across as arrogant and obnoxious whilst offending males and females alike, then you really are setting yourself up for an abject and dismal failure.

Lowering your standards, as you put it, to acquiesce to meeting females that may not match what your "ideal female in terms of looks alone" is just ignorant.

Then you get all gripey and come across as a bad, kind of whiney sort, when comparing your (no doubt) Adonis type self, to some of the guys that ladies have met..... Insulting them as well.

Sheeeeeesssssshhhhhhhhh lad - surely you could have taken a swipe at some more people while you were on a roll!!?!

I am NOT an Adonis type.... I am NOT the world's greatest in bed..... I have MY faults (but maybe what sets the likes of you and I apart is that I am aware of those and have a degree of humility to boot).

I don't take rejection to heart - this is the real world and let's face it.... Not all of us are each other's cup of tea.

I have, however managed to meet some absolutely gorgeous people on here, both in looks and personality and they have come in ALL shapes and sizes..... As personality, for me, is key.

There was some truly excellent advice given above.... Were you contemplating staying then I would take some of it on board..... Freshen up your profile and put some effort into it would be a great starting point.

over a year ago

"Get yourself to a few meet and greets, people judge your whole character by a face pic here so I find a social or meet and greet the best bet as I take a brutal pic, good luck anyway hope ya get sorted

Trust me, when your personality and approach are on point - face picture doesn't really matter that much as long you don't have anything seriously wrong with it.. "

Or a beard

over a year ago

xxx

[Removed by poster at 19/02/19 09:45:15]

over a year ago

xxx

I have met scores of girls there and I’d say about 75% of whom I’ve slept with - and I don’t just jump into bed with anyone.

Just these couple if lines ...the irony just jumped out at me and made me laugh. Otherwise OP id stick with tinder if i was you...it seems easier

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

I’ve been banned from Tinder twice, shortly after joining.

It seems i may never have mastered how to partake in it on my short time there...

over a year ago

"I’ve been banned from Tinder twice, shortly after joining.

It seems i may never have mastered how to partake in it on my short time there... "

How do you get banned from tinder?

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

It seems i may never have mastered how to partake in it on my short time there...

How do you get banned from tinder?"

Maybe banned is the weong word. Ejected may be more accurate and my account closed by them.

As i understand it, youre not allowed to say you are looking just for hook ups in your profile text. Also, topless pics for men seem to be a no go.

I was in the USA when i created the profiles.

over a year ago

xxx

How do you get banned from tinder?

Maybe banned is the weong word. Ejected may be more accurate and my account closed by them.

As i understand it, youre not allowed to say you are looking just for hook ups in your profile text. Also, topless pics for men seem to be a no go.

I was in the USA when i created the profiles."

Dirty dog

over a year ago

Just shag a fatty, get the green tick and don’t being it up again

over a year ago

"Just shag a fatty, get the green tick and don’t being it up again "
speculate to accumulate lol jokes!!!

over a year ago

"Just wondering what I am doing wrong when it comes to Fab. This maybe my second or third time being here and I haven’t come remotely close to meeting someone. I know being a single guy I’m always going to be up against it as this is primarily a swinging website, but I can’t understand what it is (single) women want? Yeah to be honest tinder is pretty is to have consistent sex on or meets if not sex....maybe too easy but not as private as here.

I suppose this post is as much about venting a bit as I will probably not renew my membership when it expires in a few days time, I just wonder what other single guys experiences are and also from you elusive single women out there Am I being too fussy? Do I need to lower standards asYeah to be honest tinder is pretty is to have consistent sex on or meets if not sex....maybe too easy but not as private as here. (no offence) a lot of girls here are of the bigger/bbw variety.. I know it’s only a small amount to renew membership but it just feels like a complete waste of time lol"

. Yeah to be honest tinder is pretty is to have consistent sex on or meets if not sex....maybe too easy but not as private as here. I haven’t met anyone here yet or had much of a chat so the jury’s out on fab yet but I haven’t given it enough time yet

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple
over a year ago

Co Antrim

You sound like your up your own arse....saying your probably wouldn't meet a lot of people on here.

A lot of young single guys can't perform with another Male there ie hubby. It's not what you got but what you do with it.

Also you're profile is lacking doesn't make you stand out.

And yes this is a swinging site not a dating site. In my opinion singles shouldn't be on here unless looking to play with couples not just one to one hook ups

By *andydevineMan
over a year ago

sligo

As I get older I learn that its better to say nothing then bad things. The post above has alot of merrit.

over a year ago

"You sound like your up your own arse....saying your probably wouldn't meet a lot of people on here.

A lot of young single guys can't perform with another Male there ie hubby. It's not what you got but what you do with it.

Also you're profile is lacking doesn't make you stand out.

And yes this is a swinging site not a dating site. In my opinion singles shouldn't be on here unless looking to play with couples not just one to one hook ups"

It's more a sex site going by the activity. Swinging is a much smaller part than many are led to believe. Far more singles meeting and couples meeting a single than swapping going on. Could be wrong of course.

By *laymates30Couple
over a year ago

The West

"

It's more a sex site going by the activity. Swinging is a much smaller part than many are led to believe. Far more singles meeting and couples meeting a single than swapping going on. Could be wrong of course."

I think couples meeting a single definitely falls into the swinging category, couples might not go around shouting about it, but there’s definitely lots of playing going on.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Evolution.

As society in Ireland has evolved - particularly with regards to sexual behavior - then Fab has evolved. Not technically, not deliberately, but simply with the culture of the people on it and what they want.

Sexual behaviour now rapidly pushes boundaries and lines blur between traditional labels. Fab is no longer a swinger site. It is a poetal where people can go to try and have their sexual needs met, whatever they might be.

Ans in some cases they dont get met due to many different dynamics and people can just have online forum and chat fun too.

Evolution.

over a year ago

Fab is pretty shite. Compared to lowly MSN chat; I must have met 60 women a year. No coffee bollocks. No months of chat going nowhere . No pics exchanged. Just here’s my address; come and fuck me. So I did.

over a year ago

Women hold a monopoly on fab.

Fat/skinny, tall/short, dark/light, they have what guys want and they can pick and choose with whom they want to be with-more so than, say, meeting in a pub/club etc I’d say some guys wouldn’t give a second look at some women in a club that they’ve slept with on fab and they same goes for women.

It’s really simple.

Accept it and move on. If you’re not attracted to someone a polite no thank you will do.

over a year ago

"Fab is pretty shite. Compared to lowly MSN chat; I must have met 60 women a year. No coffee bollocks. No months of chat going nowhere . No pics exchanged. Just here’s my address; come and fuck me. So I did. "

Your a busy man all those woman and your still here.

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"Women hold a monopoly on fab.

Fat/skinny, tall/short, dark/light, they have what guys want and they can pick and choose with whom they want to be with-more so than, say, meeting in a pub/club etc I’d say some guys wouldn’t give a second look at some women in a club that they’ve slept with on fab and they same goes for women.

It’s really simple.

Accept it and move on. If you’re not attracted to someone a polite no thank you will do.

"

In a nutshell

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

"

I'm obviously doing something wrong than I've never considered myself having a monopoly on here and I fall into the fat and short category!

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

I'm obviously doing something wrong than I've never considered myself having a monopoly on here and I fall into the fat and short category! "

I’m fairly certain you could post a status asking for a meet tonight and get 100 messages, easily! A guy does the same and nothing. He might get 10 views from other guys.

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

"

Have you fucked someone off fab that you wouldnt if you met them in a club?

Fact is women have always had the power in relation to us wanting what they have. Be that on fab or in a club/pub.

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

Fact is women have always had the power in relation to us wanting what they have. Be that on fab or in a club/pub.

"

Yes. That’s how I got my green tick

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

Yes. That’s how I got my green tick "

Right well thats my whole argument blown nevermind....

Just in relation to the posting a meet...

If you got a guy and a girl to stand up in a dj box at a club and announce that they will be taking someone home for the night ya know the girl is getting more offers... its human nature its no that Fab jas warpped it

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

I'm obviously doing something wrong than I've never considered myself having a monopoly on here and I fall into the fat and short category!

I’m fairly certain you could post a status asking for a meet tonight and get 100 messages, easily! A guy does the same and nothing. He might get 10 views from other guys.

"

I have posted a meet before and I got one reply from a guy I had politely turned before. So not all of us women have a monopoly

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

Right well thats my whole argument blown nevermind....

Just in relation to the posting a meet...

If you got a guy and a girl to stand up in a dj box at a club and announce that they will be taking someone home for the night ya know the girl is getting more offers... its human nature its no that Fab jas warpped it"

I agree that’s its not just fab, it’s in the real world too. I was just relating to fab, that’s all.

over a year ago

It’s really simple.

I have posted a meet before and I got one reply from a guy I had politely turned before. So not all of us women have a monopoly"

Ok, I accept your point and take it on board. It would’ve been one more reply than I would’ve got!

Sounds like the dudes in Sligo need to up their game

over a year ago

"

Yes. That’s how I got my green tick "

Wow, what a gent

over a year ago

"