Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Orgasmic Meditation Massage

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey, just wanted to ask if there are any OMing practicioners in Ireland (North & South)? I've been providing OMing sessions for about 3 years in Belfast, which has been very rewarding but I'm still amazed at how many people are not familiar with this practice. I'd love to hear from others who are involved or would even like to get involved.

If you're not familiar with it check out my Facebook page tendertouchOM or just google it.

Thanks and Blessings.

R.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he rover returnedWoman
over a year ago

xxx

Tell me more ...ive never heard of this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can you please enlighten the ignorant ones on what it is you offering?

over a year ago

xxx

"Can you please enlighten the ignorant ones on what it is you offering? "

Ive just googled and id love to experience it

over a year ago

OMing comes out of the Slow Sex movement and was developed by Nicole Dadeone in the US. It's the slow (very sow) rhythmic stroking of a very specific part of the clitoris by your partner. The emphasis is on awareness of touch and being mindful (the meditative aspect) of sensations, thoughts and feelings during the stroking session. Each stroke lasts 15 minutes. There isn't an emphasis on orgasm, but if that happens then it's welcome and if it doesn't it's also welcome. Ultimately it's about deepenin our awareness and experience of touch.

I know in the FB group I belong to on OMing has some posts from Irish based practicioners but they are few and faw between as fas as I can tell.

over a year ago

xxx

"OMing comes out of the Slow Sex movement and was developed by Nicole Dadeone in the US. It's the slow (very sow) rhythmic stroking of a very specific part of the clitoris by your partner. The emphasis is on awareness of touch and being mindful (the meditative aspect) of sensations, thoughts and feelings during the stroking session. Each stroke lasts 15 minutes. There isn't an emphasis on orgasm, but if that happens then it's welcome and if it doesn't it's also welcome. Ultimately it's about deepenin our awareness and experience of touch.

I know in the FB group I belong to on OMing has some posts from Irish based practicioners but they are few and faw between as fas as I can tell."

Whats you quailifications ?? What makes you a practitioner as opposed to the majority of men that just want to " pound your pussy and make you squirt" ....bot my words

over a year ago

It's often a very powerful experience (not always... some people are like "hmm, it was okay") for both the stroker and the person being stroked. I'd highly recommend it.

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

I teach meditation and have used it with sex in the past with partners who are open to it. Its unreal how it can heighten sensations. Would highly recommend it. though its not something i teach in my classes. I have never heard of OMing though, must check it out.

None of my busness what you do but be careful sharing private info on here

over a year ago

Sounds unreal, I could do with a go off it x

over a year ago

I am primarily self-taught as there have been very few opportunities to participate in OMing circles here. My first introduction was a simple information session I stumbled across while I was staying in London at a hotel. Then I attended another rare one in Dublin about a year later. But most of the activity is US based and as far as the Trainer side of things go it's just financially out of my reach, not to mention the time I'd need to devote there - just not feasible. So, I learned from doing, with partners and those that come to me. I'm not an 'expert' but feedback has always been positive and has encouraged me to continue to develop my practice.

There is no 'pussy pounding' - ever! It's not remotely relevant to the practice and what it aims to achieve.

over a year ago

"I teach meditation and have used it with sex in the past with partners who are open to it. Its unreal how it can heighten sensations. Would highly recommend it. though its not something i teach in my classes. I have never heard of OMing though, must check it out.

None of my busness what you do but be careful sharing private info on here "

That sounds great. I think the meditative aspect lends a huge amount to deepening an experience that's physical (and not just sexually). I presume you meditate yourself for your own personal growth?

Thanks for the advice - wise words heeded

over a year ago

"Can you please enlighten the ignorant ones on what it is you offering?

Ive just googled and id love to experience it "

Each stroke lasting 15 minutes.. Id be there for 6 months

over a year ago

Each stroke lasting 15 minutes.. Id be there for 6 months "

Ha! Indeed this is often the biggest challenge to both the stroker and those being stroked; but there is a rational behind it, which works.

over a year ago

Each stroke lasting 15 minutes.. Id be there for 6 months

Ha! Indeed this is often the biggest challenge to both the stroker and those being stroked; but there is a rational behind it, which works."

No doubt, it does sound very sensual and interesting but I can't afford to risk the social services called due to starving kids

over a year ago

xxx

"I am primarily self-taught as there have been very few opportunities to participate in OMing circles here. My first introduction was a simple information session I stumbled across while I was staying in London at a hotel. Then I attended another rare one in Dublin about a year later. But most of the activity is US based and as far as the Trainer side of things go it's just financially out of my reach, not to mention the time I'd need to devote there - just not feasible. So, I learned from doing, with partners and those that come to me. I'm not an 'expert' but feedback has always been positive and has encouraged me to continue to develop my practice.

There is no 'pussy pounding' - ever! It's not remotely relevant to the practice and what it aims to achieve."

Ive heard of the slow sex movement and gentle sex. Meditation is something thats very important to me. I can see how it may be a beautiful experience

over a year ago

What ever happened to sticking it in and wiggling it all around ? I am getting too old for this malarkey lol

over a year ago

"I am primarily self-taught as there have been very few opportunities to participate in OMing circles here. My first introduction was a simple information session I stumbled across while I was staying in London at a hotel. Then I attended another rare one in Dublin about a year later. But most of the activity is US based and as far as the Trainer side of things go it's just financially out of my reach, not to mention the time I'd need to devote there - just not feasible. So, I learned from doing, with partners and those that come to me. I'm not an 'expert' but feedback has always been positive and has encouraged me to continue to develop my practice.

There is no 'pussy pounding' - ever! It's not remotely relevant to the practice and what it aims to achieve.

Ive heard of the slow sex movement and gentle sex. Meditation is something thats very important to me. I can see how it may be a beautiful experience "

Have you had the chance to read the book Slow Sex? It's a very enlightening read.

over a year ago

"What ever happened to sticking it in and wiggling it all around ? I am getting too old for this malarkey lol "

I don't think anything happened to it but it's certainly not part of the OMing experience. No reason to think it might not encourage it outside of that though

By *m158Couple
over a year ago

Cork

Really like the art of sensual / tantric massage....be hot to try out one of these

By *ofistimacatedMan
over a year ago

cavan town

"I teach meditation and have used it with sex in the past with partners who are open to it. Its unreal how it can heighten sensations. Would highly recommend it. though its not something i teach in my classes. I have never heard of OMing though, must check it out.

None of my busness what you do but be careful sharing private info on here

That sounds great. I think the meditative aspect lends a huge amount to deepening an experience that's physical (and not just sexually). I presume you meditate yourself for your own personal growth?

Thanks for the advice - wise words heeded "

for personal growth and to help others but mostly for my own sanity in this crazy fkn world

over a year ago

Having personally experienced OMing with the OP many times, I can highly recommend having an OM with him. He is a very caring, sensual guy that is professional in what he does but with the human touch.

I came along for my first session highly dubious that it would work for me as I find it difficult to relax, thankfully I was wrong and it was the beginning of a journey of discovery for me.

If you’re even slightly considering it I would highly recommend it and the OP is amazing at what he does.

Didn’t realise he was on fab so I may go verify him now lol

over a year ago

xxx

"What ever happened to sticking it in and wiggling it all around ? I am getting too old for this malarkey lol "

Lol ...its probably the best way

over a year ago

I've been searching for a yoni massage therapist in Belfast for quite a while now. Looks like OM is something to put on my to do list too

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Just to clarify, 15mins for one stroke on the clit, or 15mins slowly stroking the clit a few times?

Curious because even the biggest clit I've encountered has not been more than an inch long, so 15mins for one stroke would be practically impossible.

Or are you including the hood/labia in this 15mins?

It's all about the details

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

A self taught orgasmic massage therapist... damn it, why didn’t I think of that angle hah

over a year ago

"Just to clarify, 15mins for one stroke on the clit, or 15mins slowly stroking the clit a few times?

Curious because even the biggest clit I've encountered has not been more than an inch long, so 15mins for one stroke would be practically impossible.

Or are you including the hood/labia in this 15mins?

It's all about the details "

No, not one stroke for 15mins. I think that has just been a typo.

It’s a very gentle stroking of the clit for 15mins, quite specific in the way it’s done. Probably best to google it as it may well explain better than I ever could. I can only tell you how it feels, which is amazing

over a year ago

"I've been searching for a yoni massage therapist in Belfast for quite a while now. Looks like OM is something to put on my to do list too "

I too have been searching for a yoni massage for quite some time, there isn’t anyone in Belfast that actually knows what they’re doing. A lot of self professed “experts” out there mind you!

Give this a go, it’s a great experience xx

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

"I've been searching for a yoni massage therapist in Belfast for quite a while now. Looks like OM is something to put on my to do list too

I too have been searching for a yoni massage for quite some time, there isn’t anyone in Belfast that actually knows what they’re doing. A lot of self professed “experts” out there mind you!

Give this a go, it’s a great experience xx "

There is a very qualified, and experienced female practitioner who offers yoni massage in Belfast. Pm me for details.

over a year ago

"Really like the art of sensual / tantric massage....be hot to try out one of these "

It's something very similar in many ways and I'd certainly encourage you to try it and see what you think of it

over a year ago

I actually give a warm oil massage followed by an ice cube cool down. It's slow and covered all the body. Any lady I've carried it out on can't believe the intensity of the experience!!

over a year ago

"Having personally experienced OMing with the OP many times, I can highly recommend having an OM with him. He is a very caring, sensual guy that is professional in what he does but with the human touch.

I came along for my first session highly dubious that it would work for me as I find it difficult to relax, thankfully I was wrong and it was the beginning of a journey of discovery for me.

If you’re even slightly considering it I would highly recommend it and the OP is amazing at what he does.

Didn’t realise he was on fab so I may go verify him now lol "

Aww thank you! I really appreciate your wamr encouraging comments about OM and obviously you have communicated this to in person during sessions, but always great to have it shared with others who may be considering it.

And fab (no pun intended) to see you on here! I hope it's being very good to you

By *J83Man
over a year ago

South west

Anyone have contacts for this in south west uk?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 18:16:43]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 12/02/19 18:16:43]"

I’m great at finger banging

Pew pew ladies

over a year ago

There's an AMAZING Tantra massage guy in Athlone and he's on fab. Been to him twice and can't recommend enough.

By *antra MassageMan
over a year ago

Wicklow

"There's an AMAZING Tantra massage guy in Athlone and he's on fab. Been to him twice and can't recommend enough. "

Post new Message to Thread