Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hard for single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not complaining. I know the score . It hard for single guys on the site. All the couples and single girls have the choices . I was wondering if the single site of fab is any good or is it the same as here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *TUNNAWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

join it an see wat u gotta loose

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

asa above ya never know till u try it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some single guys on here ruin

it for the rest of u guys

if u only seen the messages

we get..... (sick-oddballs)

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Not complaining. I know the score . It hard for single guys on the site. All the couples and single girls have the choices . I was wondering if the single site of fab is any good or is it the same as here "

Well if you make the effort to put your best foot forward, then I am a firm believer in that you get out what you put in..

The site gives you the tools to make it work, making it work for you is up to you....

As an example, if the post you put here is longer than your profile, what do you think that says

Not flaming at all... Just making you aware of observations others may make...

over a year ago

"some single guys on here ruin

it for the rest of u guys

if u only seen the messages

we get..... (sick-oddballs)"

What type of message would they send?? Why would anybody send crazy messages be it a cpl, male or female. Everyone is here for clean honest fun not to be harrassed.

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

i try engage in conversations with a polite hello..nothing vulgar...if i dont get ignored i get told to fuck off...its all about manners and respect.

By *allfungent24Man
over a year ago

city

It doesnt take a lot to send a guy a quick reply,,,saying no thanks if you are uninterested.

Some of the ignorant couples on here, they must think single guys here are just desperate?

over a year ago

True.

There are some lovely people out there. What annoys me the most is cpls asking for pics straight away but not sending themselves. No conversation or anything just send a face pic and we'll chat. Works both ways.

Cpls are on here looking for single lads too, it's not one sided.....

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

i understand people get creeps harasing them and they get frustrated..but like i said its down to manners and respect from everyone...

By *allfungent24Man
over a year ago

city

If i get a no from a couple i leave it at that. No point flogging a dead horse.I cant see why people cant accept a simple no.

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

most decent people accept a definate no...but its the tools who dont accept no as an answer...and then when a decent guy says hi he gets his head removed...

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

i can tell u it is hard to find genuine single guys that accom and those that claim they do cant on the night u arrange to meet, some just break contack brfore meet, so it's hard from all sides

over a year ago

It's always going to be hard for single guys but a lot of the disillusionism talked about is down to an unrealistic level of expectation. If you approach it, in the knowledge that every Girl and Couple is getting bombarded by every male joining and realise that the likelihood of you ending up shagging someone within minutes of joining/sending an e-mail, is little more than zero, then the sense of disappointment should be less. If you walk down a busy street, you aren't disappointed when you get to the end of it and haven't got a shag. So why be disappointed here??

Post new Message to Thread