FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fed up reading posts bout how hard done by single males are.

Jump to newest

By *wilighteyes OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dublin

So this is the story , came on line this evening first two long replied to posts in the forums were regarding how hard done by single males are on site,,,,if they are or they arent , im fed up reading bout it ,,, its not the first time , every so often , a post pops up going ohhhhhhhhh imm a single male , i cant get a reply yadda yadda yaddy,,,,,

welcome to the real world im single female , i message ppl and dont get a reply ,,,,,,, ya dont hear me going on bout it , ( well , only now and thats just to get my point across)

Bottom line some ppl are into single males , some are not , *shrugs shoulders*

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't feel sorry for myself or for any single males.. it's just economics.. demand is far more than the supply. I don't put too much effort in here. But I see many guys with lots of verifications.. so there is hope

over a year ago

If you are fed up reading them,then stop reading them.Read other posts.

Simple really.

over a year ago

Take it on chin that girls or couples think there's better options than u. I've been talkin 2 few girls and they say they get couple hundred texts a day from fellas and that's without a pics so basically have pick of wat they want. If u havin no luck y not try datin site much as POF tinder etc I've had plenty of joy on them myself

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

"So this is the story , came on line this evening first two long replied to posts in the forums were regarding how hard done by single males are on site,,,,if they are or they arent , im fed up reading bout it ,,, its not the first time , every so often , a post pops up going ohhhhhhhhh imm a single male , i cant get a reply yadda yadda yaddy,,,,,

welcome to the real world im single female , i message ppl and dont get a reply ,,,,,,, ya dont hear me going on bout it , ( well , only now and thats just to get my point across)

Bottom line some ppl are into single males , some are not , *shrugs shoulders*"

Best thing to do then....is.....dont read em

over a year ago

You really should try and message me OP.

over a year ago

"If you are fed up reading them,then stop reading them.Read other posts.

Simple really. "

over a year ago

Aww it's a hard aul life being a male on fab

over a year ago

"If you are fed up reading them,then stop reading them.Read other posts.

Simple really.

"

Exactly why let other people’s life’s annoy you,look the other way if you don’t like what you see

over a year ago

I can appreciate the OP's thoughts here. There are a regular flow of these kind of threads. They're bloody boring. That's the issue. I enjoy the forums, but i come mostly for the craic. Then there's always a whinged somewhere whinning about something. It's dull and unfortunately we can't get away with posting replies like, 'Jesus! For the love of f*ck! grow a set of balls, man up and stop gurning because things aren't at your beck and call!' There should be an emoji for a swift virtual slap to the face!

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Give my head Pease

over a year ago

"Give my head Pease "

Are you going to put up a little rant when no one on here gives you head (even though u said please) because it’s just too hard for men on this site lol

over a year ago

"Give my head Pease

Are you going to put up a little rant when no one on here gives you head (even though u said please) because it’s just too hard for men on this site lol"

Ohhh head... I thought you were looking for peace has my shotgyn ready to take you for a long walk

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I There should be an emoji for a swift virtual slap to the face! "

indeed that would be a very useful one....

over a year ago

"I There should be an emoji for a swift virtual slap to the face!

indeed that would be a very useful one.... "

Ha ha! You'd get carried away!

By *iroma2010Man
over a year ago

Blackrock

"I can appreciate the OP's thoughts here. There are a regular flow of these kind of threads. They're bloody boring. That's the issue. I enjoy the forums, but i come mostly for the craic. Then there's always a whinged somewhere whinning about something. It's dull and unfortunately we can't get away with posting replies like, 'Jesus! For the love of f*ck! grow a set of balls, man up and stop gurning because things aren't at your beck and call!' There should be an emoji for a swift virtual slap to the face! "

By *ysteryman2009Man
over a year ago

Ireland

"So this is the story , came on line this evening first two long replied to posts in the forums were regarding how hard done by single males are on site,,,,if they are or they arent , im fed up reading bout it ,,, its not the first time , every so often , a post pops up going ohhhhhhhhh imm a single male , i cant get a reply yadda yadda yaddy,,,,,

Bottom line some ppl are into single males , some are not , *shrugs shoulders*"

Very good post, I could not agree with you more, these guys need to stop whinging and move on if they dont get a reply etc.

By *elax!Man
over a year ago

Limerick

Whinging about whingers! People let the strangest things bother them!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

But but

Awe bollix

Post new Message to Thread