Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Stunned

Jump to newest

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

I travelled a fair distance yesterday for a meet with a couple. Have been chatting for a while. Drinks first and see how it goes was the plan. Drinks and a good chat and all was going well. After a good few drinks things were moving on nicely and they asked me to go back to there place. We still had full drinks in front of us so I said great. Then the wife asks me about playing with the husband in front of her as she said this reallly gets her hot. No mention of this in all the texts and conversations we’d had. I told her that this really wasn’t my thing, to be told that there’d be no play at all unless this happened. That was the end of it. Luckily I had a hotel to go to. There was nothing on there profile that said anything about Bi-play. They are on here but obviously I won’t put them but we’ll pissed off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

[Removed by poster at 27/04/18 16:20:55]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Would this cpl be verified and if so would their veris be from bi guys

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"Would this cpl be verified and if so would their veris be from bi guys"

That's regardless in my opinion, it is something that needs to be discussed prior to a meet. It's not a small thing that can be overlooked as it is a game changer for the couple involved.

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

I actually hadn’t looked at the veris for that. Just looked. Nothing from Bi guys. But to be fair I’d been chatting for weeks and not a mention.

By *otstuffkerry1Couple
over a year ago

tralee

"I actually hadn’t looked at the veris for that. Just looked. Nothing from Bi guys. But to be fair I’d been chatting for weeks and not a mention. "

for balance why not pm them about this thread?

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Not cool but at least you didn't get back to theirs and then have to try extricate yourself from an embarrassing situation.

Note to self...outline boundaries before a meet in future.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Would this cpl be verified and if so would their veris be from bi guys

That's regardless in my opinion, it is something that needs to be discussed prior to a meet. It's not a small thing that can be overlooked as it is a game changer for the couple involved.

"

Not in my opinion if I am planning to meet a cpl and either they say he's bi or their veris are bi I think I'd say it in convo, however as the op has clarified that no they are not verified by bi guys then he was right to assume since it was not brought up by them previous that it was going to be MFM.

Yes it's not a small thing for either the cpl or the guy and by them neglecting to mention it before he travelled in my eyes they wasted his time and by virtue of the fact he had to book in his money and is not excusable

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not cool but at least you didn't get back to theirs and then have to try extricate yourself from an embarrassing situation.

Note to self...outline boundaries before a meet in future."

Good advice for us all to take on board

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

I suppose I just presumed that with all the chats and texts the fact that anything about being bi was never mentioned, I took it as a given. And we did discuss what we liked, fantasies etc... and it never came up. I’m not in any way homophobic. I’ve been in situations where man on man contact can happen. But just not into doing anything like that to get someone in the mood.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I suppose I just presumed that with all the chats and texts the fact that anything about being bi was never mentioned, I took it as a given. And we did discuss what we liked, fantasies etc... and it never came up. I’m not in any way homophobic. I’ve been in situations where man on man contact can happen. But just not into doing anything like that to get someone in the mood. "

Don't get me wrong Davey I only asked as a clarification as it's something I do when chatting to people. U were not wrong to assume he wasn't bi when there was nothing said and more than justified to walk away when it was put up as a provision of the meet going ahead at the last min

over a year ago

"I suppose I just presumed that with all the chats and texts the fact that anything about being bi was never mentioned, I took it as a given. And we did discuss what we liked, fantasies etc... and it never came up. I’m not in any way homophobic. I’ve been in situations where man on man contact can happen. But just not into doing anything like that to get someone in the mood. "

You're not in any way in the wrong, the couple should have brought up the subject before you met.

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"I suppose I just presumed that with all the chats and texts the fact that anything about being bi was never mentioned, I took it as a given. And we did discuss what we liked, fantasies etc... and it never came up. I’m not in any way homophobic. I’ve been in situations where man on man contact can happen. But just not into doing anything like that to get someone in the mood.

Don't get me wrong Davey I only asked as a clarification as it's something I do when chatting to people. U were not wrong to assume he wasn't bi when there was nothing said and more than justified to walk away when it was put up as a provision of the meet going ahead at the last min"

over a year ago

All aspects of what people want out of meet should be discussed before hand i had a couple meet where the lady wanted to be pit my hands around her neck at point of orgasm and when i did not i got abused by her partner who wanted my partner to bite his cxxk none of this was discussed at a social meet arranged prior to play meet

By *adame BWoman
over a year ago

C'est moi Boudoir

"All aspects of what people want out of meet should be discussed before hand i had a couple meet where the lady wanted to be pit my hands around her neck at point of orgasm and when i did not i got abused by her partner who wanted my partner to bite his cxxk none of this was discussed at a social meet arranged prior to play meet "

That could have been a fab A&E story

Not meaning to make light of it though as your story and the ops are extremes that can be deal breakers and need to be discussed or is it intentionally with holding because they are aware that it can be a deal breaker for play. Not saying it is the case.

over a year ago

I met a guy, who wanted me too squeeze his genitals really hard until was pain, I said sorry that's not for me too hurt u, he said it's ok I don't mind, I said AHH no I cudnt. Just left the car then,

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

[Removed by poster at 27/04/18 17:43:06]

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"I met a guy, who wanted me too squeeze his genitals really hard until was pain, I said sorry that's not for me too hurt u, he said it's ok I don't mind, I said AHH no I cudnt. Just left the car then, "

over a year ago

Can see what you were peeved about but in fairness it was drinks chat and see was the plan, the couple did bring it up before you decided to play or not. Guess could of been done during texting before drinks but you could of asked their likes too.

Just didn’t go to either yours or their plans

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"Can see what you were peeved about but in fairness it was drinks chat and see was the plan, the couple did bring it up before you decided to play or not. Guess could of been done during texting before drinks but you could of asked their likes too.

Just didn’t go to either yours or their plans "

Fair enough but we really did speak/text about all sorts of experiences and fantasies. Never a mention about playing man to man.

over a year ago

"Can see what you were peeved about but in fairness it was drinks chat and see was the plan, the couple did bring it up before you decided to play or not. Guess could of been done during texting before drinks but you could of asked their likes too.

Fair enough but we really did speak/text about all sorts of experiences and fantasies. Never a mention about playing man to man. "

Think when we’re all in the middle of turning each other on we all zoom in on what actually does the job . It probably just never came up or maybe they thought you might of been open to it. Either way you had a choice so I’d mark it up to experience.

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

Fair enough but we really did speak/text about all sorts of experiences and fantasies. Never a mention about playing man to man.

Think when we’re all in the middle of turning each other on we all zoom in on what actually does the job . It probably just never came up or maybe they thought you might of been open to it. Either way you had a choice so I’d mark it up to experience. "

To be fair it was a deal breaker for her. I think that if that was the case It might have been a good idea to mention it before I drove for an hour and a half!!!!!!

over a year ago

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Think when we’re all in the middle of turning each other on we all zoom in on what actually does the job . It probably just never came up or maybe they thought you might of been open to it. Either way you had a choice so I’d mark it up to experience.

To be fair it was a deal breaker for her. I think that if that was the case It might have been a good idea to mention it before I drove for an hour and a half!!!!!!"

I agree

You got ambushed pal

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman
over a year ago

in the waves

In my opinion any must haves or deal breakers should be discussed before a meet is planned. That way no major surprises on a first meet. If it's something so important you are willing to walk away from the situation then why not mention it. Seems odd to me.

You can't change what happened op. Just learn from it and move on. We've all been there in some way or another.

By *aveyw OP   Man
over a year ago

tramore

"In my opinion any must haves or deal breakers should be discussed before a meet is planned. That way no major surprises on a first meet. If it's something so important you are willing to walk away from the situation then why not mention it. Seems odd to me.

You can't change what happened op. Just learn from it and move on. We've all been there in some way or another.

"

Post new Message to Thread