FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ladies should single guys bother to message you on Fabswinger?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It may seem like an easy answer but here is the thing from going through forums it seem ladies get plenty of messages from single guys. Won't it save time if the woman should initiate the interaction A, The woman doesn't have to go through a lot of messages B, The single guy won't have to waste time figuring out if your interested...I'm curious to hear your thoughts Ladies?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Well, if you look at some ladies profiles, they actually say Don't Message Me. They'll find you, if they want you. So this is already happening and has been for quite some time.

Any woman with Not Looking For Single Guys on her profile effectively has you blocked already. She has seen if you looked at her profile or Fabbed her pics though.

Then she's likely to have a sneaky perv at you and wank herself silly over your pics and then message you, wanting your cock and only yours, forever

I drew you in though, didn't I?

And don't you ladies dare say it's not true

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well look if you message a lady...a few things usually happen...IF YOU have patience... one.. she will read your message if interested...like it and return the favour... Two.. not like it..which can spur two results..one delete it and no response..Two respond say no thanks...both mean no..however if she does respond...be nice don't presume the ride is guarenteed..be yourself..play it cool...dont be pushy... end of... nice guys win...if they act like nice guys..

over a year ago

By the way.... hands up... I could be wrong..just speaking from experience..

By *iver80Man
over a year ago

south side ,

Thats exactly it , never presume she wants to ride , they hate dick pics isnt that right ladies ...dont send a dick pic

Play it nice be a nice bloke make them laugh think of sex just her then it might happen and you soak her bed sheets

By *athatgothecreamCouple
over a year ago

Rural and private

YES!! AT last a guy who actually READS profile messages. That's exactly what us ladies are saying... WE'LL message YOU if we want some fun... It'll save you guys a lot of frustration from sending loads of messages and getting no replies It's just nature guys, we have what you want... and we're choosy!!

over a year ago

"YES!! AT last a guy who actually READS profile messages. That's exactly what us ladies are saying... WE'LL message YOU if we want some fun... It'll save you guys a lot of frustration from sending loads of messages and getting no replies It's just nature guys, we have what you want... and we're choosy!!"

YOU do NOT speak for ALL the other women and couples on FAB.

Ah im mostly messing with you, but to be honest your post was slightly condesending and there have actually been people who have both enjoyed and met single males after they had the cheek to mail them.

You have asked single males not to message so thats a bit different to be fair but not all ladies or couples do

over a year ago

Interesting

Op asks a question directed to the ladies,first four responses are from men.

over a year ago

Well im only here to neet single guys and yes i prefer the guy to message me.

I do try to reply to any message i get. I have my filters set so i am not bombarded with messages.

By *athatgothecreamCouple
over a year ago

Rural and private

For 'condescending' read 'tongue in cheek' my friend!! I wasn't aware I said ALL in my post.

Speaking from experience, I agree with you.

The true fabbers (that's couples, males and females) on this site are mostly respectful and great fun. As for the rest who are on here for reasons unknown, waste of time...

over a year ago

"It may seem like an easy answer but here is the thing from going through forums it seem ladies get plenty of messages from single guys. Won't it save time if the woman should initiate the interaction A, The woman doesn't have to go through a lot of messages B, The single guy won't have to waste time figuring out if your interested...I'm curious to hear your thoughts Ladies?

"

Op women do initiate the chat by sending the first mail as does tge guys.i have even done so myself.

over a year ago

"For 'condescending' read 'tongue in cheek' my friend!! I wasn't aware I said ALL in my post.

Speaking from experience, I agree with you.

The true fabbers (that's couples, males and females) on this site are mostly respectful and great fun. As for the rest who are on here for reasons unknown, waste of time..."

I do apologise so, I didnt read it as a tongue in cheek post... I have become overly cynical it seems.

By *eanbelfastMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I think if you’re attracted to someone you should put the effort in and tempt the lady. That said I don’t always message as I read profiles first. I also don’t see a problem if the lady likes someone and they message them first, it’s actually a turn on.

By *eductively_SweetWoman
over a year ago

wexford

"Thats exactly it , never presume she wants to ride , they hate dick pics isnt that right ladies ...dont send a dick pic

Play it nice be a nice bloke make them laugh think of sex just her then it might happen and you soak her bed sheets "

we all dont hate dick pics but a dick pick with no message attached can be eye rolling..

over a year ago

"Thats exactly it , never presume she wants to ride , they hate dick pics isnt that right ladies ...dont send a dick pic

Play it nice be a nice bloke make them laugh think of sex just her then it might happen and you soak her bed sheets

we all dont hate dick pics but a dick pick with no message attached can be eye rolling.."

Rolling eyes isnt always a bad thing

over a year ago

wexford

we all dont hate dick pics but a dick pick with no message attached can be eye rolling..

Rolling eyes isnt always a bad thing "

lol isnt it..

i wouldnt eye roll at urs thou

over a year ago

lol isnt it..

i wouldnt eye roll at urs thou "

Thats cause you wouldnt feel the little fecker

over a year ago

wexford

lol isnt it..

Thats cause you wouldnt feel the little fecker "

i need it in front to me feel

over a year ago

lol isnt it..

i need it in front to me feel "

Close your eyes and click your heels 3 time

over a year ago

wexford

lol isnt it..

i need it in front to me feel

Close your eyes and click your heels 3 time "

its not working dammit

over a year ago

Op just send the weemen a pic of your tipping gear they love that and mad to hop on it

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Nah...sit back and let them come to your door...if you are funny in here and post cock pics you cant miss... ...sure theres no decent single guys left apparently..

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

there is simply no one size fits all approach on here. a large proportion of the site is luck or if you're not fussy you might hop up on anything

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

The approach works quite well for me, op. I made the initial contact with most of my meets. I find it easier to pick the juicy ones out of a pile on front of me rather than a pile poured over me.

However I'm not unapproachable the other way around but the chances of getting anywhere with me that way are defo smaller.

By *iroma2010Man
over a year ago

Blackrock

Umm, I have to follow this thread carefully...

over a year ago

"Op women do initiate the chat by sending the first mail as does tge guys.i have even done so myself. "

So would you agree that 99% of the time the guy is probably wasting his time sending the first message on Fabswingers as its better for the guy to wait for the women to send the first message?

over a year ago

"Well im only here to neet single guys and yes i prefer the guy to message me.

I do try to reply to any message i get. I have my filters set so i am not bombarded with messages.

"

Do you often send the first message to the guy?

By *etergemmaCouple
over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"Op women do initiate the chat by sending the first mail as does tge guys.i have even done so myself.

So would you agree that 99% of the time the guy is probably wasting his time sending the first message on Fabswingers as its better for the guy to wait for the women to send the first message?"

i wouldnt think so, go ahead and send messages, see how you get on

over a year ago

"i wouldnt think so, go ahead and send messages, see how you get on "

Already did, I've probably sent over 50 messages first to women with little results. So far in my experience, I think its a waste of time sending the first message in Fabswinger. I'll rather wait for the women to send the first message and a huge factor for me is the number gap between men and women on the site.

If let's say there is 90 guys and 10 women in total on the Fabswingers. It doesn't make any logical sense for the guy to send the first message.

By *achelsWoman
over a year ago

ni

"Well look if you message a lady...a few things usually happen...IF YOU have patience... one.. she will read your message if interested...like it and return the favour... Two.. not like it..which can spur two results..one delete it and no response..Two respond say no thanks...both mean no..however if she does respond...be nice don't presume the ride is guarenteed..be yourself..play it cool...dont be pushy... end of... nice guys win...if they act like nice guys.."

You’ve nailed it, well for me anyway

over a year ago

"Op women do initiate the chat by sending the first mail as does tge guys.i have even done so myself.

So would you agree that 99% of the time the guy is probably wasting his time sending the first message on Fabswingers as its better for the guy to wait for the women to send the first message?"

No i wouldn't agree. I have had lovely chats here with guys that have mailed me first and even met them.as i have lovely chats with guys i have mailed first too.

over a year ago

Tipperary

waste of time in most cases imo unless youre not a bit fussy and mail every woman on the website. you would have a better chance of a bj from your favourite teacher in school!

over a year ago

"waste of time in most cases imo unless youre not a bit fussy and mail every woman on the website. you would have a better chance of a bj from your favourite teacher in school! "

Or how about just going to a pub r something and try Chatting face to face.

over a year ago

Tipperary

"waste of time in most cases imo unless youre not a bit fussy and mail every woman on the website. you would have a better chance of a bj from your favourite teacher in school!

"

best approach

over a year ago

"waste of time in most cases imo unless youre not a bit fussy and mail every woman on the website. you would have a better chance of a bj from your favourite teacher in school! "

School teacher ....Jeez the happy memories of sitting in the front row trying to sneak a glimpse up the skirt of a certain economics teacher !!!!

And wishing she was a coooooooogar

over a year ago

"

"

Nothings better than face to face

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I don't message ladies, gave that up ages ago rather just meet in clubs now days.

But it a shame women are choosy that have a right to be but every NO is a door closed a path not taken because he or them or she is not quite fit the bill like rejecting a pair of shoes because that don't make you look tall enough or your close circle of friends won't be jealous enough. All just seems to take the humanity out of it

Just remember ladies every man is some mother's son

over a year ago

Look I’m completely Quilty of doeing this myself but at 4,5,6 in the morning when seeing I there any chance of a sneaky reach around at best some chick letting me give her the best 8 seconds of her life

Its throwing your best line out there and see if u get a bite

But prior to logging into fabswinggers at 3am (IBeacuse some how ended up alone after going out with a few mates,doesn’t happen often I swear lol but as I said fab is not ideal for single man in fact please and this is to the lads who whinge about :the girls r rude they don’t

Return messages and it’s too hard for guys here,go out to town and chat them up in the real world instead of on your phone staring waiting to see if a chick might r might not respond to u

Don’t get so worked up and getting no reply’s just head down to you local and ask the fit bargirls u have always liked for her number then get rejected walk home crying in to bag of monster mucnh and go straight back onto fab and sent 300 messages

Here’s what I like do go with “so are we going for coffee and cake or cocktails and dancing “

Fell free to use that it doesn’t work lolol

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"YES!! AT last a guy who actually READS profile messages. That's exactly what us ladies are saying... WE'LL message YOU if we want some fun... It'll save you guys a lot of frustration from sending loads of messages and getting no replies It's just nature guys, we have what you want... and we're choosy!!"

When you say "we have what you want" you were generalising I presume yes?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"i wouldnt think so, go ahead and send messages, see how you get on

Already did, I've probably sent over 50 messages first to women with little results. So far in my experience, I think its a waste of time sending the first message in Fabswinger. I'll rather wait for the women to send the first message and a huge factor for me is the number gap between men and women on the site.

If let's say there is 90 guys and 10 women in total on the Fabswingers. It doesn't make any logical sense for the guy to send the first message. "

if there is a ratio of 9:1 then the logistics of not sending the first message in the hopes that you will receive one instead is totally flawed,from personal experience I have received the first message from women very rarely (mostly calling me a cunt on the forums but hey) I get about 10% replies and of that 10% roughly a quarter end up in potential meets,therefore if I sat on my fingers waiting for first messages my cock would disown me.

over a year ago

"Interesting

Op asks a question directed to the ladies,first four responses are from men. "

Lol

over a year ago

"Well im only here to neet single guys and yes i prefer the guy to message me.

Do you often send the first message to the guy?"

Nope the fear of rejection too much

over a year ago

"It may seem like an easy answer but here is the thing from going through forums it seem ladies get plenty of messages from single guys. Won't it save time if the woman should initiate the interaction A, The woman doesn't have to go through a lot of messages B, The single guy won't have to waste time figuring out if your interested...I'm curious to hear your thoughts Ladies?

"

The ladies should initiate!! It’s why all the mainstream vanilla apps have changed their philosophy and now let the lady initiate the chat.

Lads are leaving these platforms in droves and they are the money because statistically they pay more for the extras.

The way guys are been treated by the female membership on these sites is shocking and it’s goes on in fab as well.

The nice guys are leaving here too.

I hate the line “I get loads of messages, that’s why I didn’t reply” sorry but once you read a message the biggest button on the screen is reply.

Or you send a message and you get .. “thanks”

If you believe a few messages and a face pic can tell you everything you need to no about a person before you discard them .. then best of luck to you, I prefer to meet and chat even if it’s only for a coffee, it can tell you a lot more than the so called spark you’ve discovered through a text

over a year ago

The ladies should initiate!! It’s why all the mainstream vanilla apps have changed their philosophy and now let the lady initiate the chat.

Lads are leaving these platforms in droves and they are the money because statistically they pay more for the extras.

The way guys are been treated by the female membership on these sites is shocking and it’s goes on in fab as well.

The nice guys are leaving here too.

I hate the line “I get loads of messages, that’s why I didn’t reply” sorry but once you read a message the biggest button on the screen is reply.

Or you send a message and you get .. “thanks”

If you believe a few messages and a face pic can tell you everything you need to no about a person before you discard them .. then best of luck to you, I prefer to meet and chat even if it’s only for a coffee, it can tell you a lot more than the so called spark you’ve discovered through a text

"

Thats why filters are here. I use mine so dont get many messages some days i get none. I akways reply even if with a no thanks but sometimes when u get a tirrade of abuse because you have politely turned them down it makes you wonder why bother been polite. As for the apps now allow for the women to message first i joined and left because after actually taking the chance to message the first reply was "wanna fuck".

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

Great idea

...and while we're at it, men shouldn't really bother approaching women anymore in bars, night clubs or in general as if a woman likes you, she should pick a number and get in line

Seriously though the emphasis on FAB should be for BOTH women and men to make an effort, create a fun profile and engage with someone they fancy with a good ice breaker or engaging introduction instead of sitting around like a Mars Bar on a shelf in Tesco's in the hope that you'll be the "lucky one" that gets picked

The guys on Fab who do well are usually the one's who make an effort, take some initiuative and then stand out by sending a mail that isn't "Hi" or "Fancy a f@ck?" with an attached cock pick. Also, having a message "read" then "deleted" is better than not having a message opened at all...

Simply put, any man who thinks "Good things happen to those who wait" leads a very quiet life on FAB and where's the fun in that?

over a year ago

Hi Cat,

I haven’t received one message from a woman unprompted. If I didn’t initiate it I’d. be still here wanking myself silly. Any tips on this.

By the way, we also have what you want but don’t have the same choice.

over a year ago

"

If let's say there is 90 guys and 10 women in total on the Fabswingers. It doesn't make any logical sense for the guy to send the first message.

if there is a ratio of 9:1 then the logistics of not sending the first message in the hopes that you will receive one instead is totally flawed,from personal experience I have received the first message from women very rarely (mostly calling me a cunt on the forums but hey) I get about 10% replies and of that 10% roughly a quarter end up in potential meets,therefore if I sat on my fingers waiting for first messages my cock would disown me."

I rather wait for the first message. Fabswinger is just a platform to explore your sexual fantasies. Go out and have one on one fun...Think of it this way, fabswinger is like your wing man online while your doing the real work in real life

over a year ago

" Nope the fear of rejection too much "

It's just an excuse, and your missing out on getting what you really want ...It's simple really, you choose a person you want if the person is not interested than simply move on to the next person. If the next person is interested, than you get what you want. Not going for what you want sometimes, means your settling of whatever might come your way.

over a year ago

" Nope the fear of rejection too much

It's just an excuse, and your missing out on getting what you really want ...It's simple really, you choose a person you want if the person is not interested than simply move on to the next person. If the next person is interested, than you get what you want. Not going for what you want sometimes, means your settling of whatever might come your way. "

This is exactly the reason you or any single men shouldnt just wait and sit to recieve a mail either...

Its simple enough if you like the look of someone send a mail you might get a reply you might not but its better than waiting for a message that may never come

over a year ago

"

Its simple enough if you like the look of someone send a mail you might get a reply you might not but its better than waiting for a message that may never come "

I'm advocating for women to do the chasing for a change the likes of bumble app is a good example of this...I'm not saying men should simply stop completely chasing women (its probably in our DNA). We don't need to do it often especially online on fabswingers. For a single guy, simply create a good profile (good profile = wing man) and enjoy the real world, there is more women out there and better odds

By *itenurse69Couple
over a year ago

Fermanagh, Monaghan,

"Well, if you look at some ladies profiles, they actually say Don't Message Me. They'll find you, if they want you. So this is already happening and has been for quite some time.

Any woman with Not Looking For Single Guys on her profile effectively has you blocked already. She has seen if you looked at her profile or Fabbed her pics though.

Then she's likely to have a sneaky perv at you and wank herself silly over your pics and then message you, wanting your cock and only yours, forever

I drew you in though, didn't I?

And don't you ladies dare say it's not true "

I love your optimism john, but sorry to deflate your ballon, some girls on here prefer to look at girls pics and wank ourselves silly over.

We get plenty of dick already and like the change

Post new Message to Thread