Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Asking xxx

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I Thought (maybe stupidly I guess) Everyone On Here Wanted To Have Sex With Someone New. So Why Is There So Much Hatetred Towards Some People. ME. I Am In No Position To Our Would Give My Opinion About Someones Situation After Reading A Few Lines On A Profile. Even On Here People Are Judging Other People.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oserMan
over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"I Thought (maybe stupidly I guess) Everyone On Here Wanted To Have Sex With Someone New. So Why Is There So Much Hatetred Towards Some People. ME. I Am In No Position To Our Would Give My Opinion About Someones Situation After Reading A Few Lines On A Profile. Even On Here People Are Judging Other People. "

Sorry I got totally distracted with all the caps... what did you say?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"I Thought (maybe stupidly I guess) Everyone On Here Wanted To Have Sex With Someone New. So Why Is There So Much Hatetred Towards Some People. ME. I Am In No Position To Our Would Give My Opinion About Someones Situation After Reading A Few Lines On A Profile. Even On Here People Are Judging Other People. "
lol mark I have a newflash for you. you will be judged beyond belief on here and guess what, they could be totally wrong but you will still be judged

By *xplicitMan
over a year ago

donegal

Its not compulsary ya know lads...easy enough to leave..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’m just here for the comments. Carry on.....

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

Tis not about shagging your way through the earth's population. It's about having good experiences with people that have caught your interest.

For every one woman here, there's hundreds if not more men, so you can imagine why they need to be a tad picky.

By *appyPandaMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

"I’m just here for the comments. Carry on..... "

You've also sensed that this will yield hundreds?

By *kmanMan
over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Its not compulsary ya know lads...easy enough to leave.. "

I must start a "I love fab so easy to get a meet" thread lol to counter balance of course

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Its not compulsary ya know lads...easy enough to leave.. "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you judging people for judging people?

Post new Message to Thread