Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Not so fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or has fab become a terrible miserable place the last while?? I've been on an off fab the last 5 years an find it's become ridiculous how some folk go on.

Does the whole world now think that the only acceptable comedy is Micheal McIntyre jokes?? Every time a crack a joke there's days it offends someone on here. Seemingly Larry Murphy jokes are a big no no that'll get u blocked by someone after an original mail.

The whole time I've been on fab I've never once sent an offensive mail to anyone I've chatted to but I've racked up some amount of blocks lol why do people take such offence on a bloody swingers website. It's like all the funs been sucked out of it.

I do fully appreciate the ratio of men to women on here these days too it's mental. You used to be able to come in here an chat to 2 or 3 women in a night now it's hard to get a reply. So many fakes an time wasters there's just no craic left at all really. An then there's the crazy request send a face pic or no reply send a body pic, I actually got asked to send a picture of my drivers license recently fabs gone mad altogether!!

Anyway that's my two sense i hope I've not offended anyone else lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

I have beenn swinging for about 20 years years now , and it gone to more of a social scene now compared to years ago , people came looking for fun ,not a drinking night out , if ya look at the amount of social outings and people meeting just for a drink , compared to actual play meets , the social side defo wins , very hard now to find fun these days but it does happen.

Just my tupence worth

Mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Completely agree with u Mrs crazy on and off 20 years swinging social side much bigger now no pics or texting back then if u meet it was to have fun

over a year ago

A couple of years ago I had no problem with getting meets now I struggle for conversation. There's so many frauds on here wasting peoples time. An then the crazies too....

over a year ago

Fabswingers isn’t a swingers site. It’s a social club. People get insulted when you try organise a play meet up.

‘What? You want to have sex? On a swingers site? Shame on you.’

over a year ago

"Fabswingers isn’t a swingers site. It’s a social club. People get insulted when you try organise a play meet up.

‘What? You want to have sex? On a swingers site? Shame on you.’

"

Thats really not my expirience... not like there is a waiting list, but when I chat to someone and click a suggestion of a play meet isnt met with that reaction at all

over a year ago

In the last 6 months I've been blocked about ten times an I've never insulted anyone or sent threatening messages on fab.

Some women can't take any sort of joke it's crazy. Not like it used to be in here that's for sure.

By *andomCaptainMan
over a year ago

Roscommon

"In the last 6 months I've been blocked about ten times an I've never insulted anyone or sent threatening messages on fab.

Some women can't take any sort of joke it's crazy. Not like it used to be in here that's for sure. "

Don't take a block personally mate... it can be a way for some to remove people from the pile. So many on here i sometimes block ppl who ive chatted with but ultimately know we dont click or are not compatible.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well from what I have seen lots of people won't play unless they have had a few drinks in them. I on the other hand have to be sober when playing . I rather be sober I don't need drink in me to get going . It's just an observation .

By *eracityMan
over a year ago

the big smoke

My ten cent? The social side is a natural progression. I seen it on Twitter. At the start of the twitter scene in Ireland there was an air of mystery. As time went by and after many a tweetup people got to know each other. The mystery revealed. PussySlayer was Norm from accounting and a handy man to know come P21 time. Clicks formed and failed. Friendships made and lost. We’re sociable creatures at the end of the day. We crave companionship, social or emotional and so a social scene is born.

As for the edgy jokes? Some people’s sense of humour is dark, some not so much. Post an edgy joke on Facebook and a relative may comment with “ah Jesus. That’s bad” because they know you. They know you don’t really think that way. Online there’s a degree of separation. It’s a double sword. People don’t know your personality. Your also nothing more than an aviator to vent their disgust at.

Anyway. That’s my ten cent.

Post new Message to Thread