Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fiona's fantasy

Jump to newest

By *ugaurta OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"When my old university friend Fiona tells me of her sex fantasy to be gangbanged by a group of strangers and used like a slut I help her make the fantasy a reality - like any best friend would.

About five years ago I met up with Fiona who I hadn’t seen for some 20 years as she moved to the US after university, but we had emailed one another on and off and stayed distant friends. Following a messy divorce she came back to the UK and immediately got into an abusive relationship with an over protective control freak of a guy.

As a result of this we rekindled our platonic friendship and then finally after 20 years became lovers. Whilst making love one night she confided in me that a long time fantasy of hers was to be fucked by two or more guy’s ideally total strangers, but as a female she would be scared to do this on her own and none of her partners would ever consider letting her do this and she wasn't sure she could trust any man to help her. I told Fiona that as I have no insecurities, hang up's or jealousies I would be happy to help her, as watching her being pleasured would give me pleasure.

Nothing much happened for a few months and Fiona just thought it had been a bit of lively banter on my part, but all that changed when I told her I was going to make it happen and had arranged a night out in London for us and a stay at a hotel that I knew was very busy. Fiona placed her trust in me and the plan turned to reality.

On the night Fiona dressed in a very short sexy backless dress and when we got back to the hotel and went into the bar heads turned as she walked in on my arm. I noted several guys checking her out and walking over to the bar I ordered drinks and started making small talk about that night’s football with 3 guys sitting at a nearby table, one older guy in his 40’s and two younger guys mid 20’s. I told them that I was out with the "missus" and so had missed the game, as she wouldn’t let me watch it. You didn’t miss much said one of them as he gazed over at Fiona who was now sitting and crossing her legs Sharon Stone style so her short dress wasn’t hiding much. I had agreed with Fiona that I would scratch the back of my neck if I had a good feeling about these guys and she should come over and get her drink and make a bit of a scene. So on cue she marched across asking me why I was ignoring her, and when I said I was just getting the football scores she made a sarcastic comment and taking her drink walked off. I apologised to the guys and went back to Fiona cuddling her and pretending to make up.

A few minutes later I walked back over to the guys and told them that my wife wanted to apologise for making a scene and wanted to buy them a drink, they all accepted, and when I said she had asked if they would join us, they literally fell over one another to go sit at our table. Pretty soon we were all getting on brilliantly and Fiona told them that it was her birthday, the older guy Mark took her to the bar and bought her a bottle of champagne, Fiona thanked him and gave him a smacker of a kiss on the lips. Mark was surprised as were the other 2 guys; I looked like it was no big deal and suggested she should give the other guys a birthday kiss too. Jason and Lee couldn’t believe their luck as Fiona gave them both a kiss each also.

A couple of glasses of champagne later and Fiona said she was heading up to the room, we all tried to get her to stay I even told her she was a party pooper as she headed up. As I sat with the guys Jason told me that if that was his missus he would be upstairs with her like a shot instead of sitting around with a bunch of guys. I told him that, I had a medical problem having had heart surgery which meant I couldn’t get a hard on or satisfy her in the bedroom department and so I was comfortable with Fiona taking other lovers. Before the guys had a chance to recover I hit them with the double whammy that Fiona had specifically picked them as her birthday treat and if they came to our room she would let all 3 of them fuck her while I watched. Jason and Lee volunteered immediately but Mark seemed reluctant so I told them that there was no pressure and I would let them think about it and if any of them were interested they should come to room 433. With that said I told them good night and headed on upstairs where Fiona had already changed into black stockings, suspenders, killer heels and a black see through baby doll minus knickers. We then both waited to see if our plan would come to fruition and boy was it a tense time.

After about 15 minutes came a knock on the door and as I looked through the spy hole I signaled to Fiona that all 3 of them were outside, and she went into the bathroom as I let the guys in. Once inside the guys sat down and I called Fiona out, Lee summed it up best when he said “Fucking hell”. As Fiona got them some beers, I explained the rules; that all penetrative sex had to be with a condom and she would take cock in her pussy or ass and there were a pile of condoms by the bed, that she would suck cock without a condom and take cum in her mouth or on her face or tits, and she loved having her pussy licked and fingered.

Moving to the bed Fiona removed the baby doll and asked the guys to get their kit off, which they did. I sat back and watched over my friend Fiona as she indulged her fantasy of being taken by 3 men and total strangers to boot.

Laying on the bed sandwiched beween Lee and Jason, the boys began to fondle and rub her tanned skin, as Lee began to deep French kiss her, Jason moved his mouth onto her breast and began to lick and suck greedily like a hungry tot, squeezing her ample tit and biting on her stiff nipple. Fiona's fingers eagerly reached down and rubbed Jason's cock wanking it slowly. Lee was already rock hard and it wasnt long before he put one knee up on the bed and carefully pulled Fiona's mouth onto his engorged tool. She gratefully accepted his man meat kissing it and deep throating it like the slut she wanted to be that night.

So far Mark had been a casual observer hanging back watching the show like me while swigging on his beer. But it wasnt long before he saw an opening (pardon the pun) and moving across the room he spread Fiona's legs and began to kiss and lick her smooth shaven pussy, gently spreading her cunt and nibbling on her moist pink labia lips while pushing his tongue ever deeper inside. I had told Mark that Fiona was a squirter especially if her clit was sucked and rubbed hard and she was fingered deeply. Mark was putting into practice what I had told him and it wasnt long before he was rewarded with a squirt of her femcum. Jason was mesmerised by this and he too wanted a go, and pretty soon Fiona was putting on a squirting show for the boys who were all eager to get a taste of her.

Fiona was loving the attention and gave me a sexy wink to say thank you as she got on all fours on the bed and demanded that all her holes be filled. As Mark moved around the front and pushed his cock into Fiona's mouth, Jason and Lee both slipped on condoms. "Babe can you lube up my ass" Fiona asked and so I moved across and using my fingers and an anal plug began to lube and stretch her gorgeous bum hole. "Who wants to fuck her ass?", I asked and Jason stepped up without hesitation and up onto the bed. Positioning himself over her ass he lubed up his cock and while Lee and I watched he pressed the tip of cock against her tight hole which magically began to open and consume his cock. "Nice and gently, let her feel it". I told him and while he did this, Lee moved around and manoevured himself into place so he could slip his cock into her cunt. Soon Fiona had her wish all her holes filled her cunt and arse stretched to the full and her mouth gagging on cock. The guys swapped taking turns fucking each of her holes and then one by one shot their hot sticky spunk over her tits and into her mouth.

As the guys finished off, dressed and headed back to their rooms, Fiona lay on the spunk and cum sodden bed in a state of total ecstasy. "Thank you darling", she said as she asked me join her on the bed. Undressing I lay next to her and although the wetness of the bed made me feel slightly uncomfortable taking my friend in my arms was the most amazing feeling. In all the years I have known Fiona I have never felt so close to her and she to me. We kissed and cuddled before Fiona took me in her mouth and milked my balls of every drop of spunk which is swallowed with relish.

To complete her night of debauchery and total slutiness, Fiona asked me to complete the degradation by taking her into the bathroom and pissing on her. I was reluctant to do this but she insisted she wanted to try watersports and to do it with someone she loved and trusted is how she would want to do it. With a few glasses of mineral water down my nect I was ready in twenty minutes whereupon I led Fiona into the bathroom on her hands and knees like a dog, or as she put it the slut bitch she felt like. As she lay in the bath I stood over her and covered her body with jets of my hot piss including her pussy and tits. Then as she had asked I grabbed her head and pissed in her mouth leaving her used and degraded like a filthy slut.

Fiona thanked me for helping her fulfil her fantasy and it remains our little secret, as she has since remarried and moved to South Africa, but when she visits the UK and we see one another she still tells me it was the best night of her life.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What a great post and breath of fresh air to this forum.

Hello to Fiona

over a year ago

yes this is a very good one. I may want this happen to me sometime soon.

over a year ago

Great post and what a story, thanks for sharing

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

mmm,,the slong was good,,and so was the sex after reading this,,

cheers

By *ugaurta OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Glad you enjoyed it guys!... that was a translation of a french erotica I found online.

Post new Message to Thread