Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social events Derry.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Does anyone know of any social events coming up in Derry over the next few weeks? I was at a few with my Ex last year and they were pretty good.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Chatting to a female from here last night - we thought maybe doing a social in Derry as there hasn't been one in a while.

over a year ago

"Chatting to a female from here last night - we thought maybe doing a social in Derry as there hasn't been one in a while. "
that sounds good. There was a couple on this Hotlips and Superstar had done a couple of good ones in Derry that we went to. Just looking to try to get verified in some way if possible to prove I'm genuine.

By *arewell HornyhootersWoman
over a year ago

South Donegal

"Chatting to a female from here last night - we thought maybe doing a social in Derry as there hasn't been one in a while. "

There's one right next door in Letterkenny! North West Sesh 9th June!

over a year ago

"Chatting to a female from here last night - we thought maybe doing a social in Derry as there hasn't been one in a while.

There's one right next door in Letterkenny! North West Sesh 9th June! "

Shameless plugging

over a year ago

"Chatting to a female from here last night - we thought maybe doing a social in Derry as there hasn't been one in a while.

There's one right next door in Letterkenny! North West Sesh 9th June! "

I know about it and it seems to be shaping up to be a brilliant night at it...however since I'm not verified my message will be deleted if I all for the link to purchase the tickets..

over a year ago

Shameless plugging "

it's working though..

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. "

If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny?

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny?"

that's right. My Ex and I wanted to make it but unfortunately personal situation between us made it a bit difficult for us to be there.

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny? that's right. My Ex and I wanted to make it but unfortunately personal situation between us made it a bit difficult for us to be there. "

There must be plenty of people you knew before who could verify you again.

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny? that's right. My Ex and I wanted to make it but unfortunately personal situation between us made it a bit difficult for us to be there. "

Hi op i was in the same boat as you. was on before as a couple now single missed the fun and joined as a single male it was much harder than i thought to get going it took months and a few of my couple friends gave me my first verifications be true to yourself always stay polite and it will happen for u . I have found who verifies u is so important as if u get a good one from somebody well known and respected in the lifestyle it opens doors for u .lastly its only a break from reality do not take it too seriously best of luck james

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny? that's right. My Ex and I wanted to make it but unfortunately personal situation between us made it a bit difficult for us to be there.

Hi op i was in the same boat as you. was on before as a couple now single missed the fun and joined as a single male it was much harder than i thought to get going it took months and a few of my couple friends gave me my first verifications be true to yourself always stay polite and it will happen for u . I have found who verifies u is so important as if u get a good one from somebody well known and respected in the lifestyle it opens doors for u .lastly its only a break from reality do not take it too seriously best of luck james

"

Hi James. Thank you so much for the advice. My ex and I really enjoyed being on it and it definitely is a break from reality. I know everything will fall into place eventually.

over a year ago

Shameless plugging it's working though.. If I remember right, you were in the group chat for last year's social in letterkenny? that's right. My Ex and I wanted to make it but unfortunately personal situation between us made it a bit difficult for us to be there.

There must be plenty of people you knew before who could verify you again. "

I'll have a search for names to see if I can find any. Thanks for the help.

over a year ago

There must be plenty of people you knew before who could verify you again. I'll have a search for names to see if I can find any. Thanks for the help. "

My apologies, when I see my reply to you again, it comes across as quite harsh, and that wasn't my intention at all. I hope you're ok, and I hope you know that life does get better x

over a year ago

Hi James. Thank you so much for the advice. My ex and I really enjoyed being on it and it definitely is a break from reality. I know everything will fall into place eventually."

Its a total different experience good and bad easier to agree on meets as only yourself to please bad because i enjoyed the social aspect of meeting couples

over a year ago

There must be plenty of people you knew before who could verify you again. I'll have a search for names to see if I can find any. Thanks for the help.

My apologies, when I see my reply to you again, it comes across as quite harsh, and that wasn't my intention at all. I hope you're ok, and I hope you know that life does get better x"

honestly I didn't read it like that at all. You don't need to apologise.

over a year ago

There must be plenty of people you knew before who could verify you again. I'll have a search for names to see if I can find any. Thanks for the help.

My apologies, when I see my reply to you again, it comes across as quite harsh, and that wasn't my intention at all. I hope you're ok, and I hope you know that life does get better x honestly I didn't read it like that at all. You don't need to apologise. "

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread