Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok I’ll try set the scene (this is for story telling purposes only)..... your visiting your parents and you’ve to meet them in town. They’ve a usual spot they go to for lunch and you meet them there. They meet old acquaintances there regularly and it’s like a family reunion so you go in and sit down order lunch. Over the years they have friends they have come across that you don’t really know about but they’ve obviously been discussing you in front of them. Your introduced when you meet your parents and something tells you they’re friend is on fab. Check out suspicion and they are you’ve spoke in the past.

What would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Behave as you don't know them.from fab.

Keep the two separate.

If you meet at a social or party and they bring it up just laugh about it.

Otherwise ignore the fact you know them.

That's what I would do.

over a year ago

Our Fab lifestyle only exists on our fab time so if we meet outside this we never mention this side of our life so we would act as if we didn’t know one another

over a year ago

Yep that’s what I’m thinking too let’s hope he’s clueless.

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Behave as you don't know them.from fab.

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

"

Same as...

Fab life and non fab life are 2 totally different worlds for me and that's the way I'd like it to stay..

over a year ago

well if I was even mildly interested in them before I'd be tempted to arrange a meet with them just for the almost taboo of it. if I wasn't interested I'd play dumb and pretend like I've never heard of anything so sordid

over a year ago

I'm wondering if the friends and your parents actually know each other from Fabs!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Ok I’ll try set the scene (this is for story telling purposes only)..... your visiting your parents and you’ve to meet them in town. They’ve a usual spot they go to for lunch and you meet them there. They meet old acquaintances there regularly and it’s like a family reunion so you go in and sit down order lunch. Over the years they have friends they have come across that you don’t really know about but they’ve obviously been discussing you in front of them. Your introduced when you meet your parents and something tells you they’re friend is on fab. Check out suspicion and they are you’ve spoke in the past.

What would you do? "

Are you sure your parents aren't on fab?

over a year ago

No I found out the connection definitely wasn’t here (that would be a meltdown not a dilemma)

over a year ago

You could pretend to ignore it..or you could have a private word with them and say that you prefer fab to stay on fab..or you could do what I would...RUN

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"Ok I’ll try set the scene (this is for story telling purposes only)..... your visiting your parents and you’ve to meet them in town. They’ve a usual spot they go to for lunch and you meet them there. They meet old acquaintances there regularly and it’s like a family reunion so you go in and sit down order lunch. Over the years they have friends they have come across that you don’t really know about but they’ve obviously been discussing you in front of them. Your introduced when you meet your parents and something tells you they’re friend is on fab. Check out suspicion and they are you’ve spoke in the past.

What would you do? "

Is it possible the parents know their friend from the swinging scene?

By *he Kinky KinksCouple
over a year ago

Dublin-Kildare

"No I found out the connection definitely wasn’t here (that would be a meltdown not a dilemma) "

Oh ok it’s answered lol

Phew for you

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"No I found out the connection definitely wasn’t here (that would be a meltdown not a dilemma) "

There's more than one swingers site plus given they are probably twenty years older I'd say one of the earlier sites would have being their site of choice

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

What would you do? "

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

By *igertigerCouple (MM)
over a year ago

cc hotel

What would you do? "

nothing

over a year ago

"No I found out the connection definitely wasn’t here (that would be a meltdown not a dilemma)

There's more than one swingers site plus given they are probably twenty years older I'd say one of the earlier sites would have being their site of choice "

20 years ago there was hardly anything on the internet

over a year ago

"No I found out the connection definitely wasn’t here (that would be a meltdown not a dilemma)

There's more than one swingers site plus given they are probably twenty years older I'd say one of the earlier sites would have being their site of choice

20 years ago there was hardly anything on the internet

"

Ah AOL messenger probably has a lot to answer for

over a year ago

What would you do? "

If he’s discreet and you’re discreet, nobody has mentioned it between you and acted normal then all is good ?? No??

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

What would you do? "

Dont mention it unless its mentioned...for all you know the person could be thinking the same thing

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

It could be worse. You could have clicked with a lady on an adult site, have gotten into some x rates chat very quickly, decide to swap face pics and find that you’re talking to one of your wife’s bridesmaids.

This may or may not be a true story

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"Yep that’s what I’m thinking too let’s hope he’s clueless. "

Come on, he’s a male on fab, of course he’s clueless

Oh ....., hold on .......

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"It could be worse. You could have clicked with a lady on an adult site, have gotten into some x rates chat very quickly, decide to swap face pics and find that you’re talking to one of your wife’s bridesmaids.

This may or may not be a true story "

Or worse still she could have met an average Joe

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"It could be worse. You could have clicked with a lady on an adult site, have gotten into some x rates chat very quickly, decide to swap face pics and find that you’re talking to one of your wife’s bridesmaids.

Or worse still she could have met an average Joe "

F**k that: meeting was out of the question once the connection was made... back to the OPs dilemma..!!

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Or worse still she could have met an average Joe

F**k that: meeting was out of the question once the connection was made... back to the OPs dilemma..!!"

Have you a thing for bridesmaids Joe?????????

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

Fab life and non fab life are 2 totally different worlds for me and that's the way I'd like it to stay.. "

From what I've experienced on the forums you seem to be a controller or administration deputy on fab,correct me if I'm wrong!

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

Fab life and non fab life are 2 totally different worlds for me and that's the way I'd like it to stay..

From what I've experienced on the forums you seem to be a controller or administration deputy on fab,correct me if I'm wrong!"

If you care to elaborate further I may be able to correct you because from your comment I fail to see what your point is??

over a year ago

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

From what I've experienced on the forums you seem to be a controller or administration deputy on fab,correct me if I'm wrong!

If you care to elaborate further I may be able to correct you because from your comment I fail to see what your point is?? "

I believe he's under the assumption that you are a forum moderator

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

If you care to elaborate further I may be able to correct you because from your comment I fail to see what your point is??

I believe he's under the assumption that you are a forum moderator "

Interesting

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

If you care to elaborate further I may be able to correct you because from your comment I fail to see what your point is?? "

no need to expand, I've made a considered opinion. you won't or can't respond because of your moral responsibility on here

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

no need to expand, I've made a considered opinion. you won't or can't respond because of your moral responsibility on here "

Jaysus if I was part of admin I'd give myself free life long membership, I'd stop putting myself on the naughty step and banish the trolls and idiots.. but alas I'm not but send me an application form I could add admin to my many roles in life

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

I don`t really see a problem. Friends of your parents are hardly going to say to them they know you from Fab are they.

In order to do that they would have to tell your parents what the site is about thus admitting they are on it themselves.

Even if they were daft enough to do that, as you haven`t meet them off here there is no way they could say for sure you are on here, so you could say they are only dirty old codgers that are trying to get your parents involved in a foursome.

After you recover from that vision (sorry about that) you could be assured your parents will not be speaking too them again. That is unless.........

over a year ago

What would you do?

Dont mention it unless its mentioned...for all you know the person could be thinking the same thing"

Hoping this is the case

over a year ago

"I don`t really see a problem. Friends of your parents are hardly going to say to them they know you from Fab are they.

In order to do that they would have to tell your parents what the site is about thus admitting they are on it themselves.

Even if they were daft enough to do that, as you haven`t meet them off here there is no way they could say for sure you are on here, so you could say they are only dirty old codgers that are trying to get your parents involved in a foursome.

After you recover from that vision (sorry about that) you could be assured your parents will not be speaking too them again. That is unless.........

"

Hes my age and i know its not the case just may hope he hasnt recognised me from past chats and leave it there

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

no need to expand, I've made a considered opinion. you won't or can't respond because of your moral responsibility on here

Jaysus if I was part of admin I'd give myself free life long membership, I'd stop putting myself on the naughty step and banish the trolls and idiots.. but alas I'm not but send me an application form I could add admin to my many roles in life "

I'm sure your a nice person, I didn't mean to be a pain but you are too nice to be believed

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

Jaysus if I was part of admin I'd give myself free life long membership, I'd stop putting myself on the naughty step and banish the trolls and idiots.. but alas I'm not but send me an application form I could add admin to my many roles in life

I'm sure your a nice person, I didn't mean to be a pain but you are too nice to be believed

"

Just as well your opinion is irrelevant to me so now stop trying to hijack Miss C's thread and start your own if it's attention you're after..

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

Well I presume you haven`t messed him around so I doubt he would say anything even if he was sure it was you he was chatting too.

It would also be a two edged sword as he would also leave himself open to you telling people he was on here.

over a year ago

"Well I presume you haven`t messed him around so I doubt he would say anything even if he was sure it was you he was chatting too.

It would also be a two edged sword as he would also leave himself open to you telling people he was on here.

"

True and thanks for the wise words

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

"Well I presume you haven`t messed him around so I doubt he would say anything even if he was sure it was you he was chatting too.

True and thanks for the wise words "

No problem. Happy if I was some help

By *ack 188Man
over a year ago

Dublin 15

Keep the two separate.

That's what I would do.

Same as...

Just as well your opinion is irrelevant to me so now stop trying to hijack Miss C's thread and start your own if it's attention you're after.. "

Hahaha thanks for the advice

over a year ago

There's loads of scenario's and thoughts but only one that counts. What are you going to do?

Post new Message to Thread