Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Lads! Do your balls shrink?

Jump to newest

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

From lack of use or getting older?

Curious as I'm almost hitting the half century but also have been subject to serious underuse over the last six years.

Hence I'm unsure as to why my right testicle seems to have shrunken a touch, though I feel both have decreased overall.

Is this something that happens naturally with age or is it purely down to lack of use?

Preferably responses from over 40 men or ladies who know

Today FM is knocking it out of the park at the moment for anyone looking for musical background to foruming

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Bumping this for the morning crew

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

Hey good evening op ! If one is noticeably bigger or smaller than the other , it might be worth looking into just to rule out and lumps , bumps or anything that could be a problem . But apart from that ido believe that a lack of use can effect parts of the body . Same as yourself I’m not getting regular sex and haven’t been fir quite a while ( for lots of reasons , most being logistics ) . But when I have been in the fortunate position of getting regular and good sex , it definitely has an effect on your body . Boobs seem to get fuller and perkier , skin is glowing and in general you have a spring in your step !

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Hey good evening op ! If one is noticeably bigger or smaller than the other , it might be worth looking into just to rule out and lumps , bumps or anything that could be a problem . But apart from that ido believe that a lack of use can effect parts of the body . Same as yourself I’m not getting regular sex and haven’t been fir quite a while ( for lots of reasons , most being logistics ) . But when I have been in the fortunate position of getting regular and good sex , it definitely has an effect on your body . Boobs seem to get fuller and perkier , skin is glowing and in general you have a spring in your step ! "

Lucky woman

At least you're in the position of recognizing the difference from a positive (getting some) position

No lumps bumps to consider. Getting too small to discover

By *ub_1Man
over a year ago

Northside

Chin up John, lack of sex makes me very grumpy too, I hear you, hope ye balls ok m8

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think naturally though one is slightly larger than the other and it's only when one is significantly larger that you should get it checked.

Regular self checks are a great way to catch things early, know your body.

Nice to see men's health being spoken about openly on a forum, the subject has always been slightly taboo

By *auraLucyLuLuWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I think naturally though one is slightly larger than the other and it's only when one is significantly larger that you should get it checked.

Nice to see men's health being spoken about openly on a forum, the subject has always been slightly taboo "

over a year ago

"I think naturally though one is slightly larger than the other and it's only when one is significantly larger that you should get it checked.

Nice to see men's health being spoken about openly on a forum, the subject has always been slightly taboo "

Well said Lim

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There you go:

https://www.webmd.com/men/penis-changes-age

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Well op when you get very warm they do shrink cos that's exactly what they do to protect the sperm.

over a year ago

Never search the net to diagnose issues, head to the Doc

over a year ago

Changing my name to Doctor Car . Ball checker

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

"Never search the net to diagnose issues, head to the Doc "

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"From lack of use or getting older?

Curious as I'm almost hitting the half century but also have been subject to serious underuse over the last six years.

Hence I'm unsure as to why my right testicle seems to have shrunken a touch, though I feel both have decreased overall.

Is this something that happens naturally with age or is it purely down to lack of use?

Today FM is knocking it out of the park at the moment for anyone looking for musical background to foruming "

I think it's caused by overuse of the shower head JD

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

Today FM is knocking it out of the park at the moment for anyone looking for musical background to foruming

I think it's caused by overuse of the shower head JD "

Wrong..!! He was only using the shower head to wash off the Immac. Stop using the immac to go hairless and they will Probably stop shrinking as a result...

over a year ago

Testosterone levels drop as us men get older low test = balls shrink

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

Wrong..!! He was only using the shower head to wash off the Immac. Stop using the immac to go hairless and they will Probably stop shrinking as a result... "

Did you read his shower head thread??

By *verage Joe BlackMan
over a year ago

Border Area

"

Wrong..!! He was only using the shower head to wash off the Immac. Stop using the immac to go hairless and they will Probably stop shrinking as a result...

Did you read his shower head thread?? "

Hmmm. No: what did I miss...??

over a year ago

"Changing my name to Doctor Car . Ball checker "

Purly from a health and safety point of view it would be a welcome addition to fab, Doctor Car

Ladies are ye ok with me becoming the local for breast examinations

over a year ago

"Changing my name to Doctor Car . Ball checker

Purly from a health and safety point of view it would be a welcome addition to fab, Doctor Car

"

Have you warm hands?

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"There you go:

https://www.webmd.com/men/penis-changes-age

"

That was a good read. Thanks DH.

Yes, not often men's health issues are discussed here but I do raise a few, every now and then.

The showerhead one was just for buying advice. Get a Grohe 5 function showerhead but beware, it may mean that you don't leave home as often

over a year ago

"Changing my name to Doctor Car . Ball checker

Have you warm hands? "

No .. freezing have to test the nipple action as well .. cold hand are much better for that

By *isalashes888400Couple
over a year ago

ennis

nope u grow great big grandaddy balls as tom tiernan says lol

over a year ago

Id say its your testosterone level.

Post new Message to Thread