Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Swingers!!

Jump to newest

By *angerous Mind 87 OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin 12

. Film called swingers starting on BBC2 at 23:55. Don't think it's what it sounds like, but had to post ha.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onygirl19Woman
over a year ago

co dublin

I’ll stick the telly on !

By *rBakersMan
over a year ago

dublin/kildare/wicklow

I have it information the craic

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I don't think it's what you are hoping for....

Mike Peters is a struggling comedian who left New York City to find success in Los Angeles, and is still upset over his girlfriend of six years, Michelle, breaking up with him six months prior. To help Mike with his depression, his womanizing friend Trent and some other aspiring actor friends try and get him back into the social scene.

The movie opens with Mike telling his friend Rob about how desperately he misses Michelle and that she has not called him. Rob explains that "somehow" girls "know" not to call their ex-boyfriends until they have completely moved on from them.

To help Mike recover, Trent coaxes him into an impromptu trip to Las Vegas. Trent succeeds in picking up two waitresses, but Mike's obsession with Michelle ruins Trent's plans. Back in Los Angeles, Mike, Rob and other friends go bar hopping, stopping at party, and later an after-hours spot, where Trent demonstrates his prowess in handling the opposite sex. Inspired by this, Mike meets a girl named Nikki and gets her phone number. Back at his apartment, however, he leaves a series of increasingly anxious and desperate messages on her answering machine until she picks up the phone and disgustedly orders him not to call her again. Missing Michelle more than ever, he contemplates moving back to New York until Rob comes over and consoles him.

Out again for swing night at a Hollywood night club, Mike spots a woman named Lorraine. He summons all his courage to approach and connect with her. The following morning, Mike receives a call from Michelle, and finds that he no longer misses her. When Lorraine calls him, Mike ends his call with Michelle to connect further with Lorraine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't think it's what you are hoping for....

Mike Peters is a struggling comedian who left New York City to find success in Los Angeles, and is still upset over his girlfriend of six years, Michelle, breaking up with him six months prior. To help Mike with his depression, his womanizing friend Trent and some other aspiring actor friends try and get him back into the social scene.

The movie opens with Mike telling his friend Rob about how desperately he misses Michelle and that she has not called him. Rob explains that "somehow" girls "know" not to call their ex-boyfriends until they have completely moved on from them.

To help Mike recover, Trent coaxes him into an impromptu trip to Las Vegas. Trent succeeds in picking up two waitresses, but Mike's obsession with Michelle ruins Trent's plans. Back in Los Angeles, Mike, Rob and other friends go bar hopping, stopping at party, and later an after-hours spot, where Trent demonstrates his prowess in handling the opposite sex. Inspired by this, Mike meets a girl named Nikki and gets her phone number. Back at his apartment, however, he leaves a series of increasingly anxious and desperate messages on her answering machine until she picks up the phone and disgustedly orders him not to call her again. Missing Michelle more than ever, he contemplates moving back to New York until Rob comes over and consoles him.

Out again for swing night at a Hollywood night club, Mike spots a woman named Lorraine. He summons all his courage to approach and connect with her. The following morning, Mike receives a call from Michelle, and finds that he no longer misses her. When Lorraine calls him, Mike ends his call with Michelle to connect further with Lorraine."

Please tell me that was all copy n paste

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Out again for swing night at a Hollywood night club, Mike spots a woman named Lorraine. He summons all his courage to approach and connect with her. The following morning, Mike receives a call from Michelle, and finds that he no longer misses her. When Lorraine calls him, Mike ends his call with Michelle to connect further with Lorraine.

Please tell me that was all copy n paste "

Bloody sure it was. From Wikipedia. I didn't like the movie but didn't want to colour the description with my personal bias.

At this time of night, I'm beyond typing all that

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Bloody sure it was. From Wikipedia. I didn't like the movie but didn't want to colour the description with my personal bias.

At this time of night, I'm beyond typing all that "

Ahh go on John it won't take you that long

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At this time of night, I'm beyond typing all that "

phew was starting to wonder

By *ohndunboyneMan
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

At this time of night, I'm beyond typing all that phew was starting to wonder "

Can't blame you. I do tend to wax lyrical occasionally

Post new Message to Thread